Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Alison-Madueke reportedly Sick, Flown Abroad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alison-Madueke reportedly Sick, Flown Abroad (2275 Views)

Abba Kyari Sick, Flown To London Hurriedly / TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria / Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alison-Madueke reportedly Sick, Flown Abroad by Piddo(m): 6:28am On Apr 11, 2015
It is being reported that following her failure to get the ex-head of state, Gen Abdulsalam Abubakar to secure a soft landing deal for her from Gen Buhari last weekend, Nigeria’s controversial petroleum minister, Mrs Diezani Alison Madueke has fled the country to the United Kingdom, from where she might escape to a safe haven.

A reliable source in the presidential villa said that “madam had to take off far ahead of the inauguration of the government of Gen Buhari because she is scared he may turn his searchlight on the oil sector.”

Ironically, the minister who is widely known to travel around in private jets had to travel this time in the first class cabin of the British Airways flight.

When contacted to confirm the minister’s whereabouts, one of her aides who asked for anonymity confirmed Alison-Madueke indeed left the country on Monday morning but gave a different reason for the trip.

According to the minister’s aide “it is true the Hon. Minister traveled but she went to take care of her health because she has been down medically and she needs proper medical attention.”

Asked when the minister will be back in the country, the aide said “no one can say when she will be back. That depends on her health and the advice of her doctors. She may come before May 29, she may decide to stay back with her children over there till anytime to take care of herself.”

- See more at: http://nigeriacommunicationsweek.com.ng/other-business/alison-madueke-reports-sick-flown-abroad-for-medical-attention?utm_source=Verified+List&utm_campaign=92a92f7e5f-April_114_11_2015&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_a560bb15f8-92a92f7e5f-47914969#sthash.oVVSKbj6.dpuf

She can run but cannot hide. And this is what puzzles me about people in power. They always seem to forget that one day, the largesse will end and they will not enjoy the power forever. If this report is true, she must wonder if it was all worth it..living the rest of your life as a fugitive after just a few years of extreme power and a nations stolen wealth.

KARMA!!

2 Likes

Re: Alison-Madueke reportedly Sick, Flown Abroad by peleson: 6:30am On Apr 11, 2015
Effect of gej loss
Re: Alison-Madueke reportedly Sick, Flown Abroad by rydow(m): 6:33am On Apr 11, 2015
Hmmmmmmm!

Madueke the Proud #10 change removal.

Wa Fee Ku Lowo Buhari

grin
Re: Alison-Madueke reportedly Sick, Flown Abroad by tunapawizzy: 6:33am On Apr 11, 2015
NO REST FOR THE WICKED

1 Like

Re: Alison-Madueke reportedly Sick, Flown Abroad by saintgp(m): 6:46am On Apr 11, 2015
I COULDNT CORRELATE THE RELATIONSHIP BTW YOUR NEWS CAPTION AND THE WRITEUP.

Even if u wish to draw attention,pls try and make it sound reasonable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alison-Madueke reportedly Sick, Flown Abroad by StealthyMe(m): 6:50am On Apr 11, 2015
The wicked runneth when no one pursueth.
Well,its.time for them to dance to their tune and they want to evade it ? Buhari! That is why we voted you!
Re: Alison-Madueke reportedly Sick, Flown Abroad by DesChyko: 6:59am On Apr 11, 2015
You see Karma. All I see is Envy.
Perhaps when you can afford to fly abroad whenever you're so ill, then can you make a point.
For now, keep hating behind your keypads in your room while she's getting endorsements in the world.
Re: Alison-Madueke reportedly Sick, Flown Abroad by akugbemike(m): 6:59am On Apr 11, 2015
Coming back.
Re: Alison-Madueke reportedly Sick, Flown Abroad by naijanaso: 7:01am On Apr 11, 2015
Piddo:
It is being reported that following her failure to get the ex-head of state, Gen Abdulsalam Abubakar to secure a soft landing deal for her from Gen Buhari last weekend, Nigeria’s controversial petroleum minister, Mrs Diezani Alison Madueke has fled the country to the United Kingdom, from where she might escape to a safe haven.

She can run but cannot hide. And this is what puzzles me about people in power. They always seem to forget that one day, the largesse will end and they will not enjoy the power forever. If this report is true, she must wonder if it was all worth it..living the rest of your life as a fugitive after just a few years of extreme power and a nations stolen wealth.

KARMA!!

Caption is different from write up. Because of hate, we do not write objectively anymore.

1 Like

Re: Alison-Madueke reportedly Sick, Flown Abroad by Water547: 7:05am On Apr 11, 2015
SORRY
Re: Alison-Madueke reportedly Sick, Flown Abroad by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 11, 2015
y are they pretending they are sick? so that they will go and never come back and then skip prison abi?..
Re: Alison-Madueke reportedly Sick, Flown Abroad by Paulpaulpaul(m): 7:08am On Apr 11, 2015
@op, you need to take a course in logic. What is the correlation between your subject and the content?

By the way, the fear of Buhari
Re: Alison-Madueke reportedly Sick, Flown Abroad by naturally: 7:16am On Apr 11, 2015
Let her go but she must come back before may 29
Re: Alison-Madueke reportedly Sick, Flown Abroad by Piddo(m): 7:25am On Apr 11, 2015
saintgp:
I COULDNT CORRELATE THE RELATIONSHIP BTW YOUR NEWS CAPTION AND THE WRITEUP.

Even if u wish to draw attention,pls try and make it sound reasonable.

Hope the modification makes you feel better!
Re: Alison-Madueke reportedly Sick, Flown Abroad by Piddo(m): 7:27am On Apr 11, 2015
naijanaso:

Caption is different from write up. Because of hate, we do not write objectively anymore.

Hope the full story makes more sense
Re: Alison-Madueke reportedly Sick, Flown Abroad by Piddo(m): 7:33am On Apr 11, 2015
DesChyko:
Perhaps when you can afford to fly abroad whenever you're so ill, then can you make a point.
For now, keep hating behind your keypads in your room while she's getting endorsements in the world.

Obviously a family member or beneficiary. All you see is envy because you have been blinded by the crumbs that may have fallen to you one way or the other. It was no secret that she looted the economy for GEJ and was untouchable. Now the chicken has come home to roost. Only folks like yourself will endorse her "great" works.

And oh... I live in the US and work in Australia FYI so thankfully I don't have to "fly abroad" with stolen money when ill.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alison-Madueke reportedly Sick, Flown Abroad by juman(m): 7:39am On Apr 11, 2015
The news source is not reliable.

Asked when the minister will be back in the country, the aide said “no one can say when she will be back. That depends on her health and the advice of her doctors. She may come before May 29, she may decide to stay back with her children over there till anytime to take care of herself.”

Goodluck jonathan has been in power for 6 years but still the shakers of the government need to go abroad to treat themselves. The president is a failure.
Re: Alison-Madueke reportedly Sick, Flown Abroad by DesChyko: 7:51am On Apr 11, 2015
Piddo:

Obviously a family member or beneficiary. All you see is envy because you have been blinded by the crumbs that may have fallen to you one way or the other. It was no secret that she looted the economy for GEJ and was untouchable. Now the chicken has come home to roost. Only folks like yourself will endorse her "great" works.

And oh... I live in the US and work in Australia FYI so thankfully I don't have to "fly abroad" with stolen money when ill.

So you say. Diezani I know. You, I don't.
I have nothing more to say to you than to quit envy.
It adds no value to your life nor reduces from hers.
#EOD
Re: Alison-Madueke reportedly Sick, Flown Abroad by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 11, 2015
Nonsense woman!!!.. angry

1 Like

Re: Alison-Madueke reportedly Sick, Flown Abroad by Segadem(m): 8:01am On Apr 11, 2015
naturally:
Let her go but she must come back before may 29
does she think that gej will reign forever?

1 Like

Re: Alison-Madueke reportedly Sick, Flown Abroad by ibkgab001: 8:47am On Apr 11, 2015
Escaped
Re: Alison-Madueke reportedly Sick, Flown Abroad by bigfly: 8:52am On Apr 11, 2015
Uuuh run fast but u will be caught, she should go and ask Umaru Diko.
Re: Alison-Madueke reportedly Sick, Flown Abroad by BJ4REEL(m): 9:44am On Apr 11, 2015
chai.....somebody pls bring this woman back......
She is not sick o
Re: Alison-Madueke reportedly Sick, Flown Abroad by iamrealdeji(m): 11:28am On Apr 11, 2015
DesChyko:
One of those foolish Nigerians they call mugu and senseless ape who thinks an embezzling minister is a heroine because she's rich,she stole from the nation and can afford to fly private and fly 1st class,thats what a white man would never encourage,for a leader to steal? No,they won't respect such leaders
Re: Alison-Madueke reportedly Sick, Flown Abroad by iamrealdeji(m): 11:31am On Apr 11, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
@op, you need to take a course in logic. What is the correlation between your subject and the content?

By the way, the fear of Buhari is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Alison-Madueke reportedly Sick, Flown Abroad by DesChyko: 3:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
iamrealdeji:
One of those foolish Nigerians they call mugu and senseless ape who thinks an embezzling minister is a heroine because she's rich,she stole from the nation and can afford to fly private and fly 1st class,thats what a white man would never encourage,for a leader to steal? No,they won't respect such leaders

Considering your foul-mouthed tirade, I know where you must be from.
Blood never lies.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking -Blackout Looms As TCN Exceeds Installed Capacity / My Take On Biafra As An Igbo Man Born In Lagos And Married To A Lovely Osun Lady / Saudi King Books Entire Hotel For 3 nights Ahead Of His Meeting With Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.