Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak - Politics (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak (106599 Views)

You Eat Lagos’ Salt, Yet Speak Ill Of Lagos - Lasisi Olagunju / Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly / World Now Listens When Nigeria Speak Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by kettykin: 9:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
bismark007:
I was expecting you to move everything to onitsha. u just disgraced ur tribe.ur post just showed u knw next to nothing about bussines
I suggested Abuja because I am not tribalistic and I didn't want people to see it as pro biafra
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by macjive01: 9:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
teufelein:
[size=15pt]yorobbers outside the zoo nigeria have spoken...[/size][size=18pt]Those yorobbers are useless animals![/size]
calm down
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by macjive01: 9:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
kettykin:

I am suggesting a 10 year relocation after dredging of niger river and deep sea port in Akwa ibom and Bayelsa

Niger delta should be ready to disallow or oil companies without its head quarters in niger delta.

First when and if lagos becomes unbearable and uninhabitable for igbos, a new wave of igbo migration will start and Abuja will likely be the benefactor.
Out of the 6 systemic banks in the country igbos control zenith, uba, access and diamond bank, this would likely relocate to Abuja and that with their data centers and IT unit necessitating the movement of IT service Companies.

The next in line would be the multi-billion Naira telecommunications companies of which igbos chair 3 of them MTN, visa phone and swift, the anti igbophism will force these companies to relocate to Abuja with their billing and switches leading to massive staff relocation with their families, already Etisalat head quarters is in Abuja.
Abuja would now be the new telecommunications capital as telecom engineering and service companies will set up shops in Abuja.

As igbos leave lagos for Abuja their niger delta brothers and neighbours who are yet to recover from the mother of all betrayal and back stabbing would follow suit because many of them have strong igbo connection in business and marriage.

The next industry that would be hit is the music industry, the leading stars of the nigerian music industry, Don jazzy, P square, flavour, Nigga Raw etc would move where ever their major fans and family move to, this would compel new recording companies to spring up in Abuja where folks like Charlie boy is already in the wait.

The Nollywood actors ,actresses, producers would also take flight as the major consumers of their products would have moved.

The next set of people who will move are the importers, spare parts traders in Ladipo, electronic dealers in Alaba, the clothing dealers in tejuosho ,the generator part dealers in oregun, the inter state transport companies ,the haulage firms, the logistics companies like chisco, ekene, peace, ABC transport, Abex, ifex who might not find it initially easy but can start now to start opening alternative head offices in Abuja and the east, deploying cheaper and cost effective means of moving goods from the ports in yaounde Cameroon and through the eastern ports to the new offices in the east and Abuja .

finally igbo owned pharmaceutical , IT companies, hospitals like havana hospital, eko, first consultant ,signal alliance, zinox, cyberspace , computer warehouse, neimeith, ,lagos business school ,orange drugs, techno, slot, should by now be aware of recent developments in lagos .

wow..!!!
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by prinzel(m): 1:44am On Apr 14, 2015
The Jonky b*st*rds have spoken
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Jaymaestro(m): 2:11pm On Apr 14, 2015
theAtheist101:

Happily? You would have two enemies if a war starts.
or two allies.

1 Like

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by timsucces(m): 4:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
omokab:
hot mad man I have contributed a lot to this country as I am talking to you I have served my nation for 10 years.4 years in one of your region.

U were just a liability to the zones
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by timsucces(m): 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
mirakuru:

Perhaps ur grandparents didn't tell you the biafra war story, how they suffered and starved to death in the hands of ojukwu..shebi na the same path u don dey thread...u go get sense! Still have d video maybe wen I send it to u e go give u small sense

Boy i guess you need a lens
If not why cant you read meaning into my comment.
FOOL
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by zwar: 2:18am On May 11, 2015
customized13:
Yorubas are most educated? You must be living in the stone age, please check the current trend. Some people's info are just stale, Nairaland sha grin

Dude , no matter how ignorant guys like you try...Facts can never be wiped away...Go and study the history of the Old Western region, then you might just understand my point...Maybe you are still young now to comprehend or understand history..Don't worry , you will soon. grin grin grin
YORUBAS ARE THE MOST WELL EDUCATED TRIBE IN NIGERIA....
GOOGLE, WIKIPEDIA, CIA FACT BOOK AND NUMEROUS OTHER SOURCES DO CONFIRM .[color=#006600][/color]

Oh, one more thing the medium you are using to express yourself..NAIRALAND forum was created by a respected member of the Yoruba race.
FACTS CAN NEVER BE WIPED AWAY !!!! I am done with this discussion...

2 Likes

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by zwar: 2:23am On May 11, 2015
linusbnn:

Bros that na old medal oooo, Go and check the educational background and offices he managed b4 being the Oba of Lagos,and compare with the Obi of Onitsha....Plz stop deceiving yurself because level don change,evry1 goes to school now

Yes, other tribes like yours are gradually playing catch up, but thaT is what it is and would always be dude..
..so i guess the issue of 'who is deceiving who' points back at you dude...
It is a bit like how things are in the UK , the Scots, Welsh and Irish may have caught up with the English in terms of educational attainment..
But their can only be one leader....The Yorubas are like the English of the UK.
Others will always play catch up..Take it or leave it dude...
FACTS CAN NEVER BE WIPED AWAY....!!![color=#006600][/color] grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by kingdavidG(m): 6:36pm On Jul 06, 2015

hardworking in illegal businesses and crime. work smart and be legal for a better lagos, and stop chest beating bleating everywhere like a goat.

can 90% of ibo businesses in Lagos thrive if there's law and order? NO.

why do ibos cause trouble everywhere? ghana, kenya, south africa, burundi, malaysia, india, china etc.? Why is it just ibos everywhere, if i may ask?

YOU REALLY ASKED A GOOD QUESTION.

ANSWER : IT IS BECAUSE THEY MATTER THE MOST. Nothing more nothing less
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by AikayDaWrapper(m): 7:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
Tribalism everywhere. Nigeria isn't going anywhere until everyone pulls together.
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Ephemmm: 8:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
"Igbo immigrant resident community in the Yoruba kingdom of Lagos in Southwestern Nigeria."

So i'm an immigrant in my own country? What the hell! This is absurd if not silly. I was going to vote for Ambode but i think it's time to put this immigrant nonsense to rest once and for all. I've changed my mind.

Hope Agbaje is now your Governor?
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by 2chik(f): 1:37pm On Mar 31, 2016
You are a true peace lover. Though you are a true son of the soil of Lagos you seek peace and say the truth; while a lot of Yoruba people on this forum who are not even from Lagos state are jealous of the Igbos who are successful in Lagos state waiting for the opportunity to grab the property of the next Igbo during the mayhem they seek. May God bless you.
Most of them are only struggling to lay claims to Lagos but you are the true born Lagosian. Others are as foreign as the foreigners the accuse.
This domination they accused the Igbos of wanting to do.... in what context are the Igbos trying to do this? I would like these Yoruba to tell me.
Those statements they said the Igbos made, who exactly made those statements? And was the person provoked by constant insults of 'go to your igbo village, we dont want you here'? You know if you constantly tell someone they are not wanted 'here' amongst other insults, you annoy them and they will be pushed to the wall and return words that are meant to annoy you too by telling you to your face that you can do nothing. Just to annoy you too.
You are right...... Stereotyping is wrong. There have been many crimes in Lagos and around the world perpetrated by Yorubas too. ... Credit card fraud, 419, terrorism, Insurance fraud and killings, armed robberies e.t.c. Like Michael Adebolajo is an example. There are bad people everywhere. Igbos are not criminals. They are like any other people and like to work honestly for their living.

Lyoncrescent:
A man is a man. A Tribe is a tribe. A man should be judged as a man. I know a lot of ibo men and women in Lagos that are better personalities than Yoruba men and women. All this tribalism has to stop. Every individual should be treated without any negative stereotype . The tragedy is the greatest tribalists are often well learned showing the Nysc is a waste of time. We need to change our mindset. Lagos is like London.It is a melting point of culture and commerce. The true Londoners by origin are probably less than 10percent and that's what's going to happen in Lagos enventually.I'm Yoruba and from Lagos by origin from the durosimi-eti lineage but I dare say it's not just the Yorubas that make lagos great. It's the ibos,ijaws, Hausas, fulanis, urobhos and over 50 other cultures and ethnicities that have representation in Lagos. I am first of all a Nigerian before Yoruba not the other way round . One Love people

1 Like

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by TheWayToZion: 12:34pm On May 14, 2016
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Kingspin(m): 1:14pm On May 14, 2016
[quote][/quote]The only way you can defend Yoruba kingdom is by separating from Nigeria, very simple. By then this your write up will become meaningless. You people keep beating round the bush.

1 Like

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Kingspin(m): 1:20pm On May 14, 2016
uniklinkum:

and your brain was hibernating when Arthur Eze and obi of Onitsha spewed there own trash during the anambra guber. Your cries is the usual victim mentality played by your people since the times of old.
Why una no won call for separation from Nigeria since you people think your Yorubas has become adult and can stand on its own. Some time u people talk like una no go school again.

1 Like

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Kingspin(m): 1:26pm On May 14, 2016
omokab:
Well said. If a visitor is becoming too arrogant to the person that accommodate him,definitely he will be shown his way back to where he's coming from. I don't know how a visitor will be claming too know of another's property. The best thing is to throw them out of Lagos let them go back to their land and develop their place. At the same time I can't blame them is useless PDP that want power by all means I will blame. They are the one giving them too much popularity and they will later regret it.Is it possible for any other tribe to do all this nonsense in their state?Bunch of ingrate.Lagos give you opportunity to be part of their government by appointing you commissioners,hon and other benefits but you can't think to appreciate rather to be ungrateful.Like I used to tell your ibo fellows that yorubas don't like problem but if you put us to the wall you will see hell more than what Oba Akiolu said.In term of everything in the country and around the world we senior you.Education,population,money,international connection etc we are not your mate.If it leads to war honestly speaking you will go down in history.just a little word for you!
You mean your visitors in London and Canada,?

1 Like

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by AlNur: 1:16pm On Mar 21, 2017
omokab:
Well said. If a visitor is becoming too arrogant to the person that accommodate him,definitely he will be shown his way back to where he's coming from. I don't know how a visitor will be claming too know of another's property. The best thing is to throw them out of Lagos let them go back to their land and develop their place. At the same time I can't blame them is useless PDP that want power by all means I will blame. They are the one giving them too much popularity and they will later regret it.Is it possible for any other tribe to do all this nonsense in their state?Bunch of ingrate.Lagos give you opportunity to be part of their government by appointing you commissioners,hon and other benefits but you can't think to appreciate rather to be ungrateful.Like I used to tell your ibo fellows that yorubas don't like problem but if you put us to the wall you will see hell more than what Oba Akiolu said.In term of everything in the country and around the world we senior you.Education,population,money,international connection etc we are not your mate.If it leads to war honestly speaking you will go down in history.just a little word for you!
LOL! I hope when the time comes you will be in the war scene and not somewhere around your mothers thigh

1 Like

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by AlNur: 1:18pm On Mar 21, 2017

hardworking in illegal businesses and crime. work smart and be legal for a better lagos, and stop chest beating bleating everywhere like a goat.

can 90% of ibo businesses in Lagos thrive if there's law and order? NO.

why do ibos cause trouble everywhere? ghana, kenya, south africa, burundi, malaysia, india, china etc.? Why is it just ibos everywhere, if i may ask?
You can't be great and don't carry baggage!
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by cbravo5: 1:19am On Apr 08, 2017
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Kingspin(m): 6:16am On Apr 08, 2017
Restructuring will save some of this nonsense.
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Ikengawo: 1:16pm On Aug 06, 2019
but when it's time for revolution, they want us to come and disrupt grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style / FG Lifts Ban On Interstate Travels / Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.