Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak (106507 Views)

You Eat Lagos’ Salt, Yet Speak Ill Of Lagos - Lasisi Olagunju / Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly / World Now Listens When Nigeria Speak Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by nzeadachie: 8:57am On Apr 11, 2015
ANIMALS IN HUMAN SKIN, LIKE OBA LIKE FOLLOWERS

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 11, 2015
LordExecutioner:

hardworking in illegal businesses and crime. work smart and be legal for a better lagos, and stop chest beating bleating everywhere like a goat.

can 90% of ibo businesses in Lagos thrive if there's law and order? NO.

why do ibos cause trouble everywhere? ghana, kenya, south africa, burundi, malaysia, india, china etc.? Why is it just ibos everywhere, if i may ask?
shut ur trap. u lack common sense. are igbos the only ones who cause trouble?
because igbos work hard, other tribes, especially these Silly yorubas start hating and bad mouthing us!

if the igbos are not in Lagos, or don't work in Lagos, would Lagos be the successful commercial state it is today?? huh? ungrateful beings.

after u guys say we hate Yorubas, but see how u guys treat them like they are termites. what do u have to say abt the oba's statement?? nothing ofcos!! The goat threatened Igbos, and u guys laughed it off! Yorubas live in Igbo states too, but they aren't treated like garbage there.

Lagos was once the capital of Nigeria, and that's why lots of ppl from other tribes settle in Lagos, and development is huge there.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Crueldeed: 8:57am On Apr 11, 2015
temitemi1:
NONSENSE!

Flath.ead, you have no shame.

3 Likes

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by holax: 8:58am On Apr 11, 2015
Ambode

1 Like

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by 2sureguy1(m): 8:58am On Apr 11, 2015
Rubbish..........yoruba elites?..........apshit elites in disguise.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Crueldeed: 8:58am On Apr 11, 2015
nzeadachie:
ANIMALS IN HUMAN SKIN, LIKE OBA LIKE FOLLOWERS

Just like the fool called Hoebi of Onitsha. He is a goat in human skin.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by hotgunz(m): 8:59am On Apr 11, 2015
U d mind those fool, den dey abroad d talk rubbish make dem come here

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 11, 2015
EggovinMma:
Reading.

I don't understand what respect one gives for not voting a lagosian.Is JK not a lagosian? Is democratic process of voting ones choice now a disrespect to a traditional throne in a federal nation?The igbos dont own lagos, I agree, but they still constitute a huge percentage of its population, and has the constitutional rights to vote and be voted for, in other for their interests to be favoured through good policies.
Don't mind those fools, Educated illiterates

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by mrtimycc(m): 8:59am On Apr 11, 2015
Is this another group of noise makers? grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by OLUJAY4REAL: 8:59am On Apr 11, 2015
Are these ones really groups of intellectuals? Did that oba do the right thing? Is Agbaje not a yoruba man? Rubbish personified!!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by DickDastardly(m): 8:59am On Apr 11, 2015
Lets us all now be traitors like Okorocha, mbaka, ngige, ogbonnaya onu, joe igbokwe and others. The YORUBAS ARE RIGHT. Infact all igbos should be killed and dumped in that lagoon grin angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by anonimi: 9:01am On Apr 11, 2015
LordExecutioner:
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/enough-of-igbo-disruption-in-lagos/

Thief'nuibu cabal with its Nation mouthpiece is really desperate spinning a statement without the name of the person who issued it

We shall see!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by FitnessNigeria: 9:02am On Apr 11, 2015
It takes only a little spark to show how divided Nigeria is, yet we claim to be one Nigeria

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by wunmi590(m): 9:02am On Apr 11, 2015
temitemi1:
NONSENSE!

1 Like

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by lordyugo: 9:02am On Apr 11, 2015
[quote author=omokab post=32583837]Well said. If a visitor is becoming too arrogant to the person that accommodate him,definitely he will be shown his way back to where he's coming from. I don't know how a visitor will be claming too know of another's property. The best thing is to throw them out of Lagos let them go back to their land and develop their place. At the same time I can't blame them is useless PDP that want power by all means I will blame. They are the one giving them too much popularity and they will later regret it.Is it possible for any other tribe to do all this nonsense in their state?Bunch of ingrate.Lagos give you opportunity to be part of their government by appointing you commissioners,hon and other benefits but you can't think to appreciate rather to be ungrateful.Like I used to tell your ibo fellows that yorubas don't like problem but if you put us to the wall you will see hell more than what Oba Akiolu said.In term of everything in the country and around the world we senior you.Education,population,money,international connection etc we are not your mate.If it leads to war honestly speaking you will go down in history.just a little word for you!
[You sir must b a retard, kp dragn lagos nd wont go n develop ur oda shitholes of yoruba states.its a simple psychology; u hate pple beta dn u and we igbos will always b beta and stp living in d past dat u wr educated bf oda tribes]

7 Likes

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by DWJOBScom(m): 9:02am On Apr 11, 2015
this is shameful and if this is the truly the crib of the elites in the acclaimed yoruba nation then they need alot of work

19 Likes

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 11, 2015
Very insignificant rant, they should go and tell that to the hausa fulanis in kwara and ilorin who chased them away and installed emir in their homeland.
They should be happy igbos are in SW keeping the hausa fulanis in check else they would have over run the whole SW just like they are gradually iSlamizing the SW.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by topsyg5: 9:03am On Apr 11, 2015
If igbo chooses to go back to there village they should go now , go and develop enugu, aba imo pls go home and eat fufu

33 Likes

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by duni04(m): 9:03am On Apr 11, 2015
EroticAngelina:
RUBBISH!!!!! arrant nonsense!!!! angry
These Yoruba ppl are so selfish and pompous!

If not that Lagos was once the capital of Nigeria, It would have been a local minor state like every other state in this country!!
This discrimination towards Igbo people by yorubas is getting out of hand!
for starters, why on earth should that useless oba threaten igbos in Lagos?? Are we not free to vote whoever we want?? That oba and his supporters are sent to destroy the peace of this country!

What I really wanna understand is what exactly did Igbo ppl do to this man
This inhumane discrimination has been going on for a long time! As long as u are a citizen of Nigeria, u have every right to settle down wherever u want in Nigeria.

we don't discriminate against any tribe in igboland, so why should they? In case they didn't know, igbos also took part in developing Lagos. Igbos are the most hardworking ppl in Nigeria(and I'm not saying that bkus I'm Igbo, its the fvcking truth. just like everybody knows Yorubas like education and parties)

for Pete's sake, we are the same ppl, human beings. just like someone said, tribes are just created to give power, it doesn't differentiate u from others.

#peace! angry
angry
See this Igbo prostitute. U better STFU and face ur prostitution on Abuja streets. Wots ur business with Lagos? Chooking mouth in something wey no concern u. Nonsense

38 Likes

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by otunbadan(m): 9:03am On Apr 11, 2015
rudedough:
"Igbo immigrant resident community in the Yoruba kingdom of Lagos in Southwestern Nigeria."

So i'm an immigrant in my own country? What the hell! This is absurd if not silly. I was going to vote for Ambode but i think it's time to put this immigrant nonsense to rest once and for all. I've changed my mind.

As in enh, I read and re read that statement, does this guy know what the constitution says, and to think that he called himself learned, learned unto stupidity!

11 Likes

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 11, 2015
[s]
EroticAngelina:
shut ur trap. u lack common sense. are igbos the only ones who cause trouble?
because igbos work hard, other tribes, especially these Silly yorubas start hating and bad mouthing us!

if the igbos are not in Lagos, or don't work in Lagos, would Lagos be the successful commercial state it is today?? huh? ungrateful beings.

after u guys say we hate Yorubas, but see how u guys treat them like they are termites. what do u have to say abt the oba's statement?? nothing ofcos!! The goat threatened Igbos, and u guys laughed it off! Yorubas live in Igbo states too, but they aren't treated like garbage there.

Lagos was once the capital of Nigeria, and that's why lots of ppl from other tribes settle in Lagos, and development is huge there.
[/s]

Work hard to develop ur land. Kano state government just built the longest flyover in west africa, but you are still begging for 2nd niger bridge. how pathetic.

you only work hard in illegal activities, substandard and fake goods, and crime. take the away and ibo becomes useless.

how come everybody can't stand ibo? ghana, kenya, south africa, burundi, malaysia, india, china?

i saw your brothers telling chinese and india people that they are also lazy and jealous of ibos. imagine that? countries known for very high cerebral things. ibo man no go kill me with self-appraisal and wasteful arrogance. tribe of useless noisemakers. cheesy

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by CHM11: 9:04am On Apr 11, 2015
EroticAngelina:

If not that Lagos was once the capital of Nigeria, It would have been a local minor state like every other state in this country!!
for starters, why on earth should that useless oba threaten igbos in Lagos?? Are we not free to vote whoever we want?? That oba and his supporters are sent to destroy the peace of this country!

This inhumane discrimination has been going on for a long time! As long as u are a citizen of Nigeria, u have every right to settle down wherever u want in Nigeria.

we don't discriminate against any tribe in igboland, so why should they? In case they didn't know, igbos also took part in developing Lagos. Igbos are the most hardworking ppl in Nigeria(and I'm not saying that bkus I'm Igbo, its the fvcking truth. just like everybody knows Yorubas like education and parties)

for Pete's sake, we are the same ppl, human beings. just like someone said, tribes are just created to give power, it doesn't differentiate u from others.

#peace! angry
Your paragraphs totally contradict each other. One moment you are tribalistic, the other moment you are saying we are all human beings. I am not yoruba, I'm from Delta and based in Lagos. You want to know what pained the Oba?

Igbos said they will one day produce the governor of Lagos, they even wanted to run for vice in 2015.
They called Lagos a 'no man's land' that yorubas are claiming it.
They said Lagos is nothing but a colonial settlement.

Sincerely in your God mind, answer this : Will the people in South east Nigeria take this in their state from any other tribe? Even anambra self won't take it from other igbos.

And who told you the igbos are the most hardworking? What does hardworking mean to you?
Don't you think it means something else to me?
You might prefer to carry stones and break rocks with a sledge and call it hard work while I prefer to sit down for hours doing research and creating a cure for Ebola, that could be hardwork to me.

Lagos belongs to the Yorubas first before another Nigerian. If foreigners from Cotonou and Togo come to attack people in Lagos, the Yorubas will get up first to defend their home. When they can't subdue the intruders then Nigerians will join to help them.

Igbos should just learn to be careful with their utterances as regards Lagos. What you will not allow in your own home, do not do it in another persons home.

Lagos became the capital of Nigeria, because it is Lagos, Yoruba Land and it has been a trade centre even before the british took over. I think calabar used to be a capital too, so why is calabar not like Lagos?...

Respect your host and do not cause problems with your utterances.

134 Likes 32 Shares

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by lordyugo: 9:04am On Apr 11, 2015
Crueldeed:

Flath.ead, you have no shame.

rather b a Igbo dan black ugly wit a bignose dt bleaches

11 Likes

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by kingjohnny(m): 9:04am On Apr 11, 2015
Look at these phrase Igbos refugee resident
These are bunch of fools and ill mannered humans where is the address of these organization since you claim speak from diaspora.
They are nincompoops

11 Likes

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by hollowpot15684(m): 9:04am On Apr 11, 2015
Apart from the fact that we give the Igbo's full democracy in our land, they go about doing high profit business, they marry our woman and interfere with our political matters some Igbo's who maybe have cognitive disorder still went ahead to call our own land "A NO MAN LAND" we are surprised by the the angle at which they take to highjack this historical land from us.. Its a deadly step which may be disastrous to everything they laboured for

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by otunbadan(m): 9:05am On Apr 11, 2015
[s]
LordExecutioner:

Work hard to develop ur land. Kano state government just built the longest flyover in west africa, but you are still begging for 2nd niger bridge. how pathetic.

you only work hard in illegal activities, substandard and fake goods, and crime. take the away and ibo becomes useless.

how come everybody can't stand ibo? ghana, kenya, south africa, burundi, malaysia, india, china?

i saw your brothers telling chinese and india people that they are also lazy and jealous of ibos. imagine that? countries known for very high cerebral things. ibo man no go kill me with self-appraisal and wasteful arrogance. tribe of useless noisemakers. cheesy
[/s][/s]

Do you know how childish n unlearned you sound!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by lastmessenger: 9:05am On Apr 11, 2015
Igbos should be the one writing this and not the Yorubas. We the igbos own Lagos and nobody can take that away from us. In no time we would buy all the lands in ogun state and rename the streets with igbo names.
Igbo people are a special race and even the bible and quoran prophesied about it.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Crueldeed: 9:05am On Apr 11, 2015
lordyugo:

rather b a Igbo dan black ugly wit a bignose dt bleaches

You mean Yeeboe. Thats good of you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by SeverusSnape(m): 9:05am On Apr 11, 2015
EroticAngelina:

#peace! angry
Go girl!! cheesy
Coming from a Regular Romancelander, I'm impressed. We need more of your type in the politics section.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by frank442: 9:06am On Apr 11, 2015
No nation or tribe can survive or develop,
Without foreigner

Go to USA, UK, France and Germany,
They even participate in sports
Also join their military

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by ogaofficer(m): 9:06am On Apr 11, 2015
One+nigeria must begin frm anambra

2 Likes

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by bewla(m): 9:06am On Apr 11, 2015
rudedough:
"Igbo immigrant resident community in the Yoruba kingdom of Lagos in Southwestern Nigeria."

So i'm an immigrant in my own country? What the hell! This is absurd if not silly. I was going to vote for Ambode but i think it's time to put this immigrant nonsense to rest once and for all. I've changed my mind.
jimi o no jimi if u do the rough thing it will remain for 4 years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style / Just Received My Stay At Home Relief Food Items From Edo State Government / FG Lifts Ban On Interstate Travels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.