Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,018 members, 7,838,559 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Low Turn Out At Polling Booths In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Low Turn Out At Polling Booths In Lagos (1193 Views)

Irregularities And Low Turn Out Of Voters Mar Imo Rerun Election / Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard / No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Low Turn Out At Polling Booths In Lagos by biafransoul: 9:15am On Apr 11, 2015
There is a serious low voters turn out at my polling booth and the ones nearby. Are Lagos scared or tired?
Re: Low Turn Out At Polling Booths In Lagos by beycity(m): 9:19am On Apr 11, 2015
Its still too early to say.
Re: Low Turn Out At Polling Booths In Lagos by biafransoul: 9:20am On Apr 11, 2015
INEC officials just whiling away time Isheri. Lagosians where are you?

Re: Low Turn Out At Polling Booths In Lagos by biafransoul: 9:22am On Apr 11, 2015
beycity:
Its still too early to say.
I know my people. If they are gonna come out, by now (9.21), they would have been out.
Re: Low Turn Out At Polling Booths In Lagos by clemz88(m): 9:25am On Apr 11, 2015
I though is only in iyano iba estate. I am so surprise people aint interested in voting
Re: Low Turn Out At Polling Booths In Lagos by onatisi(m): 10:19am On Apr 11, 2015
biafransoul:

I know my people. If they are gonna come out, by now (9.21), they would have been out.
who wan die for some yeye politicians ? Better to be alive eating ur moimoi and garri than to be caught in the middle of a political fight. You can go and vote though.
Re: Low Turn Out At Polling Booths In Lagos by pazienza(m): 10:41am On Apr 11, 2015
Nawao! The turn out there is very poor. I guess after the climax of the presidential election, this one was always going to be an anti climax.
Re: Low Turn Out At Polling Booths In Lagos by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 11, 2015
pazienza:
Nawao! The turn out there is very poor. I guess after the climax of the presidential election, this one was always going to be an anti climax.
ibos are simply afraid of an Oba's mere joke. They don't want to end up as a catfish in the pepper soup dish of a yoruba man who is stationed at the nearest beer parlour.
$

grin grin
Re: Low Turn Out At Polling Booths In Lagos by SporaD8: 11:40am On Apr 11, 2015
onatisi:
who wan die for some yeye politicians ? Better to be alive eating ur moimoi and garri than to be caught in the middle of a political fight. You can go and vote though.
I disagree. even the much over-hyped presidential election with more potential for violence witnessed more voters turn-out - as early as 7:30am the PU were already buzzing.
But with this Guber, @11:00am PU across the Islands especially is just a mini tent-filled.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!! Gov Ayodele Fayoshe Ready To Decamp To Apc. / U.S. To Sanction Top Politicians Over Election Incitement, Rigging -see Lists / MUST VIEW: Photo Of Some Of The Rescued Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.