Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,312 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice (43516 Views)

Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) / How A Man Was Raped By 2 Women In South Africa / Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by haibe(m): 10:48am On Apr 11, 2015
Chai, what happen to the ladies now
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Vstuffs(m): 10:49am On Apr 11, 2015
Ok
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by kenny091(m): 10:49am On Apr 11, 2015
R
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 11, 2015
Too bad.
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by XBLadez: 10:53am On Apr 11, 2015
Op, talk true. Did they rape u or ur friend?

1 Like

Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Clemzy16(m): 10:53am On Apr 11, 2015
I stopped reading when I saw where the lectures raped him too.. Eventhough I already had doubts on how 3 gay guys had already occupied the room before him.. Infact, this half-baked story is faker than Nicki minaj's butt..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by LatestTrend: 10:54am On Apr 11, 2015
cheesy

4 Likes

Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by lastmessenger: 10:54am On Apr 11, 2015
Stories

1 Like

Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by pat077: 10:55am On Apr 11, 2015
No comment. But being a gay as a moslem is better than a terrorist.
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 11, 2015

1 Like

Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by LatestTrend: 10:55am On Apr 11, 2015
Exactly. All lies.

Clemzy16:
I stopped reading when I saw where the lectures raped him too.. Eventhough I already had doubts on how 3 gay guys had already occupied the room before him.. Infact, this half-baked story is faker than Nicki minaj's butt..

2 Likes

Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 11, 2015
d op is a gayist grin grin

nairalanders advice d op ooo...He nids help. grin
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Chinaimporter: 10:55am On Apr 11, 2015
[size=18pt]in islam, gays are to be thrown into a building,then the building is locked up, pulled down over their head and then burnt[/size]
ayusco85:

OP are u sure its not u?

Last bullet: show us pics of ur anal opening or its a lie grin

so you won see en ynash lipsrsealed hmmm u sure say u no be G...A lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by abdulabbakar(m): 10:55am On Apr 11, 2015
forget him...he must have been enjoying it..
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by LasoulMacuby(m): 10:56am On Apr 11, 2015
EggovinMma:
lipsrsealed

SHOIRRRRRRRR!
UNA STILL DEY RAPE UNA SELF JOIN?? cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
NA EVERY HOLE UNA DEY C ENTER? ? ANIMALISTIC ANIMALS.
I AM NOT SURPRISED THO, AFTER ALL UNA DEY FUCCCK GOATS, COWS, AND ANY ANIMAL THAT HAS ANY KIND OF HOLE grin grin grin grin grin

kiss

Waiting for the animals to bash me.
But shey u know say u dey mumu sometimes sha

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by shejane: 10:56am On Apr 11, 2015
D guy is gay and he's enjoying it maybe he thinks u are one too

He's trying to sleep with you

Leave all dis story

2 Likes

Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 11, 2015
chizidgreat:
come on whatsapp asap...whats ur number
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by pussypounder(m): 10:58am On Apr 11, 2015
I am sure this happened to you and not your friend, wan ti do idi were angry

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Danhumprey: 10:58am On Apr 11, 2015
Hian! Na by force to be gay? What the fùck is wrong with these gay idiots?angry

Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by juliusocean(m): 10:59am On Apr 11, 2015
op n.a. which school be that for security reasons please my bro is a jambite biko abeg .....N.a. Futo or futa which one?

1 Like

Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by WhiZTiM(m): 10:59am On Apr 11, 2015
EggovinMma:
lipsrsealed

SHOIRRRRRRRR!
I AM NOT SURPRISED THO, AFTER ALL UNA DEY FUCCCK GOATS, COWS, AND ANY ANIMAL THAT HAS ANY KIND OF HOLE grin grin grin grin grin

kiss

I am sure you are on that list of yours... ..i.e "GOATS, COWS, AND ANY ANIMAL ...." ... I suspect you are in the breed of Goat or Cow....
.... tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by pat077: 10:59am On Apr 11, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[size=18pt]in islam, gays are to be thrown into a building,then the building is locked up, pulled down over their head and then burnt[/size]
.... While terrorist are seen as hero?
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by whytepawn1(m): 11:00am On Apr 11, 2015
I don't believe this story. I think the young man in question is purely gay... you find yourself in a room with gay roommates and you couldn't pack out..
you reported to your lecture instead of the security apparatus in the school. your lecture took you home, you allowed him to have sex with you ... now you are complaining...
spare us this story... I think both the op and his friend are gay, plain and simple.

3 Likes

Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by LadyX(f): 11:00am On Apr 11, 2015
abdulabbakar:
forget him...he must have been enjoying it..
apcmustwin:
Big lies. He is gay and just telling u all this fabricated stories to gain pity n acceptance

Abeg sympathise with him
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 11, 2015
LasoulMacuby:

But shey u know say u dey mumu sometimes sha

So which one you dey straff NNA? grin
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by craleonic: 11:01am On Apr 11, 2015
Clemzy16:

Exactly jare. This is fiction, a badly thought-out one sef.

1 Like

Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 11, 2015
shocked shocked
A guy got raped? And he reacted in such a manner?
Seriously, only girls react like that to such an incident na
No guy in his right mind would react like that.

EDIT:

a few years later, I realize how sexist this comment; especially the bolded; is.

I'm sorry. grin

1 Like

Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Timzyy(m): 11:01am On Apr 11, 2015
Stories that touch...
Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Ekeke1(m): 11:02am On Apr 11, 2015
Stories that touches the soul.
Am crying already.
Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 11, 2015
Lol you bad ooo this your mouth go carry you go lagoon... grin cheesy shocked
EggovinMma:
lipsrsealed

SHOIRRRRRRRR!

kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 11, 2015
WhiZTiM:

I am sure you are on that list of yours... ..i.e "GOATS, COWS, AND ANY ANIMAL ...." ... I suspect you are in the breed of Goat or Cow....
.... tongue

Story for the gods.
SOME GUYS DEY FUCCCK GOATS AND COWS! undecided
SOME FUCCCK THEIR HANDS TOO cheesy cheesy

Where are the WANKERS PLEASE.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Hijack Bullion Van In Delta (Photos/video) / Russian Lady Who Forgave Boyfriend After Biting Her, Finally Killed By Him / Woman Commits Suicide Over Friend’s Unpaid LAPO Loan In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.