Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,601 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

When Should Dating Start? Right For Ages 13-16? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Should Dating Start? Right For Ages 13-16? (1218 Views)

Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. / The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. / At What Age Should Dating Start? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Should Dating Start? Right For Ages 13-16? by Hardeysolution(m): 10:40am On Apr 11, 2015
Sometimes, i need to know when dating of a thing should start. Is it right for teens? And when do you start yours? Getting mad, seeing age 12 having a boyfriend or a gurlfriend, even to the essence of having sex. What do you have to say?
Re: When Should Dating Start? Right For Ages 13-16? by goodmorning40: 10:43am On Apr 11, 2015
Do not date until ur ready for marriage

1 Like

Re: When Should Dating Start? Right For Ages 13-16? by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 11, 2015
Don't date until you are ready to marry.
Re: When Should Dating Start? Right For Ages 13-16? by sinaj(f): 10:54am On Apr 11, 2015
Teempakguy:
Don't date until you are ready to marry.
I agree with you buh i started wen awaz in Pry. 4 sad
Re: When Should Dating Start? Right For Ages 13-16? by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 11, 2015
sinaj:
You're justified on one condition. Was he cute?
grin
Re: When Should Dating Start? Right For Ages 13-16? by sinaj(f): 10:57am On Apr 11, 2015
Teempakguy:

You're justified on one condition. Was he cute?
grin

errione use to cal him mathematician smiley
Re: When Should Dating Start? Right For Ages 13-16? by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 11, 2015
sinaj:
he must av impregnated u 50times
Re: When Should Dating Start? Right For Ages 13-16? by Emodeee: 11:12am On Apr 11, 2015
sinaj:

U luk like ma potential g.f
Re: When Should Dating Start? Right For Ages 13-16? by Hardeysolution(m): 11:21am On Apr 11, 2015
Do not start until u're ready to marry? What of you?
Re: When Should Dating Start? Right For Ages 13-16? by sinaj(f): 11:30am On Apr 11, 2015
Emodeee:

U luk like ma potential g.f
hav I met u b4?
Re: When Should Dating Start? Right For Ages 13-16? by sinaj(f): 11:31am On Apr 11, 2015
tonywirelex:
he must av impregnated u 50times

with wich dick
Re: When Should Dating Start? Right For Ages 13-16? by giftee1: 11:34am On Apr 11, 2015
for me dating at an early age is not wrong.I started dating at de age of 14 and there nothing like sex and my parent knew who my bf was so u see dia nothing wrong in dating at the age of 13 I will allow my children as far as am monitoring them.
Re: When Should Dating Start? Right For Ages 13-16? by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 11, 2015
sinaj:

with wich dick
bad girl
Re: When Should Dating Start? Right For Ages 13-16? by Emodeee: 11:39am On Apr 11, 2015
sinaj:
hav I met u b4?

i didn't say u av. U luk lyk one girl dat i've been mking advances to, bt she is yet to gv me an answer.
Re: When Should Dating Start? Right For Ages 13-16? by Hardeysolution(m): 11:49am On Apr 11, 2015
giftee1:
for me dating at an early age is not wrong.I started dating at de age of 14 and there nothing like sex and my parent knew who my bf was so u see dia nothing wrong in dating at the age of 13 I will allow my children as far as am monitoring them.
in some churches they even preach against it. In some mosques they go against it. It is the major responsibility of some teachers in mixed school. Going abroad, you see them even sleeping in one another's house. They see it as normal but in Africa, much attachment is put to it that even scare pple away.
Re: When Should Dating Start? Right For Ages 13-16? by Hardeysolution(m): 11:50am On Apr 11, 2015
But we still see some of us turning it to sth else. That is why i do tell pple it depends on who they are.... But does if affect education?
Re: When Should Dating Start? Right For Ages 13-16? by sinaj(f): 11:52am On Apr 11, 2015
Emodeee:

i didn't say u av. U luk lyk one girl dat i've been mking advances to, bt she is yet to gv me an answer.
iz ya nme Emeka?
Re: When Should Dating Start? Right For Ages 13-16? by koolet: 11:55am On Apr 11, 2015
after secondary school sha jst like me.....
Re: When Should Dating Start? Right For Ages 13-16? by Emodeee: 11:55am On Apr 11, 2015
sinaj:

iz ya nme Emeka?

Na emeka don dey toast u abi? Well, my name is nt emeka. U r nt d girl bt u resemble her.
Re: When Should Dating Start? Right For Ages 13-16? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
sinaj:

iz ya nme Emeka?
my name is Emaka.....
Re: When Should Dating Start? Right For Ages 13-16? by theorbiters: 12:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
Hardeysolution:
in some churches they even preach against it. In some mosques they go against it. It is the major responsibility of some teachers in mixed school. Going abroad, you see them even sleeping in one another's house. They see it as normal but in Africa, much attachment is put to it that even scare pple away.
Not because those whites do it over there means it is right.... I swear, Africa, and Nigeria in particular is probably the last place on earth where people still have respect for culture, dignity and a well mannered lifestyle. The others may throw caution to the wind does not mean that's the perfect lifestyle
Re: When Should Dating Start? Right For Ages 13-16? by Hardeysolution(m): 12:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
theorbiters:

Not because those whites do it over there means it is right.... I swear, Africa, and Nigeria in particular is probably the last place on earth where people still have respect for culture, dignity and a well mannered lifestyle. The others may throw caution to the wind does not mean that's the perfect lifestyle
when then is right?
Re: When Should Dating Start? Right For Ages 13-16? by theorbiters: 12:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
Hardeysolution:
when then is right?
I don't think there should be an age entrance of when to start dating.
We all know the usual talk, 'Dating should be for mature minds', but truth be told, not everyone should date or be allowed to date.
I mean, what will I gain from dating a lady? Popularity? Respect? Wealth? Recognition? Please!! Who says you can't have it even without dating?
It's quite unpropitious that real connotation of relationships had dwindled, rather people engage in it to the detriment of their psychological and emotional balance.
Relationships should be taken seriously not just for galivanting and time wasting....

1 Like

Re: When Should Dating Start? Right For Ages 13-16? by Hardeysolution(m): 12:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
Some people are babies in this so called relationship. I can't imagine the 15 year old boy and girl dating and still fight daily. I mean daily, the day they don't fight is the day they don't talk though senses had been inserted into them and they've conquered the problem themselves to prove maturity.. But i still dnt knw why this thing has turned to a virus affecting everyone to the stage of getting pregnant. A 14 year old getting prgnant. A jss1 student, the talk of the town, all eyes on her... Please! What can we do to change this? Arent there enough monitoring? What are the people around doing?
Re: When Should Dating Start? Right For Ages 13-16? by naijaboiy: 1:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
I see nothing wrong in mature teenagers(16-18years),,in relationships.

But it should be within their age bracket at that stage.

It will help in their emotional growth.

Sex doesn't have to be involved.

undecided

1 Like

Re: When Should Dating Start? Right For Ages 13-16? by Richiy(f): 1:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
I don't see any reason why a 12,13,14,15,16 year old should be involved in something as strenuous as relationships.

When they said its for matured minds, it wasn't a joke at alllllllllll

But I started dating when I was 13, I still regret it sef, I wonder what the rush was for.
Re: When Should Dating Start? Right For Ages 13-16? by Hardeysolution(m): 1:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
Richiy:
I don't see any reason why a 12,13,14,15,16 year old should be involved in something as strenuous as relationships.

Richiy:

Richiy:

everyone saying not right seems to be involved in it in the time past...
Re: When Should Dating Start? Right For Ages 13-16? by Richiy(f): 1:44pm On Apr 11, 2015
Hardeysolution:
[right][/right] everyone saying not right seems to be involved in it in the time past...

That's why we can speak strongly about it na. Experience.
Re: When Should Dating Start? Right For Ages 13-16? by Hardeysolution(m): 7:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
Richiy:

That's why we can speak strongly about it na. Experience.
someone just told me, 'then let's get same experience too'

(1) (Reply)

. / Love Comes Before This Pure Sex, And Then... / Who Should Be My Next Of Kin: Spouse Or Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.