Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

How The Governorship Elections Will Be Won And Lost - Premiumtimes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The Governorship Elections Will Be Won And Lost - Premiumtimes (31203 Views)

Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay / Why Rivers Should Return Nyesome Wike In The Governorship Rerun / Opinion: Can Apc Wins The Governorship Seat In Akwa Ibom State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Governorship Elections Will Be Won And Lost - Premiumtimes by hazyfm: 5:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
I SEE
Re: How The Governorship Elections Will Be Won And Lost - Premiumtimes by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
hope it turns out true.
Re: How The Governorship Elections Will Be Won And Lost - Premiumtimes by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
tongue

1 Like

Re: How The Governorship Elections Will Be Won And Lost - Premiumtimes by tucky200(m): 5:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
Make everytin end ...all these gunmen policemen soldiers ah wetin I don taya sef angry
Re: How The Governorship Elections Will Be Won And Lost - Premiumtimes by dipopooo(m): 5:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
angry Ambode has won already I swear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Governorship Elections Will Be Won And Lost - Premiumtimes by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
I hate PDP

1 Like

Re: How The Governorship Elections Will Be Won And Lost - Premiumtimes by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
Jk just won Eti osa LGA lekki area
Re: How The Governorship Elections Will Be Won And Lost - Premiumtimes by sweathold(m): 5:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
Thats what we call comprehensive article lol
Make I go vote joor
Re: How The Governorship Elections Will Be Won And Lost - Premiumtimes by dipopooo(m): 5:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
temitemi1:
All I care is Lagos for PDP n rivers for PDP!

Keep dreaming

1 Like

Re: How The Governorship Elections Will Be Won And Lost - Premiumtimes by dipopooo(m): 5:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
kliq:
Lagos : JK we know,JK we trust

JK is OK

Just Kidding abi?

1 Like

Re: How The Governorship Elections Will Be Won And Lost - Premiumtimes by Nazeeboy(m): 5:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
Summary please! Didn't you do english at skul?
Re: How The Governorship Elections Will Be Won And Lost - Premiumtimes by adioolayi(m): 5:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
No time to check time...
IB SW ward10 unit 10
APC-115. ACCORD-93

#Ajimobi4SecondTerm
#OYODecides

2 Likes

Re: How The Governorship Elections Will Be Won And Lost - Premiumtimes by philips70(m): 5:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
temitemi1:
All I care is Lagos for PDP n rivers for PDP!

Likely shared robot.

1 Like

Re: How The Governorship Elections Will Be Won And Lost - Premiumtimes by holax: 6:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ambo Ati de!!!

Ambo winning in my area and people are really happy!!

1 Like

Re: How The Governorship Elections Will Be Won And Lost - Premiumtimes by RAO1(m): 6:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
Nursecaleb:
Notin concern me,all i knw is dat pdp are winning in all states 2day.
Ignorant

1 Like

Re: How The Governorship Elections Will Be Won And Lost - Premiumtimes by ogunniyi2: 6:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
adeoladrg:
Jaykay we know.
on drug

1 Like

Re: How The Governorship Elections Will Be Won And Lost - Premiumtimes by annibro(f): 6:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
nawtibownie:
I trust Tinubu not to rest over Lagos election. He'll do his best possible to make sure APC wins. And as for Desmond, he has won already.

A ti de!!!
Ambode for continuity...

L - Let
A - Ambode
G - Govern
O - Our
S - State

3 Likes

Re: How The Governorship Elections Will Be Won And Lost - Premiumtimes by popcykaylah(m): 6:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
Nursecaleb:
the SK wey you smoke no be original baa?
Re: How The Governorship Elections Will Be Won And Lost - Premiumtimes by popcykaylah(m): 6:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
Tuntheycr7:
Nonsense...
Jk ko BJ ni....

PASTOR NI JOOR..

VOTE PASTOR KAYODE
VOTE MP3

EKO E MA YOOOOO...

Many likes for Mp3
Bros wait na him church you dey attend? why you no advice this man...he wan take our money fill all the loop holes wey dey him body baa?? this one na agric teacher fit am..

1 Like

Re: How The Governorship Elections Will Be Won And Lost - Premiumtimes by TI1919(m): 6:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
PDP in Nasarawa state you must be dreaming sha, it's between Maku/Taal shikena

grin
Re: How The Governorship Elections Will Be Won And Lost - Premiumtimes by cole265(m): 6:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
PUSH1:
I hate PDP

Me too. With a passion!
Re: How The Governorship Elections Will Be Won And Lost - Premiumtimes by successhunter: 6:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
Nursecaleb:

undecided
Re: How The Governorship Elections Will Be Won And Lost - Premiumtimes by M16: 6:12pm On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:
Ogboru is no longer in the race. We all know that Okowa, Wike and Uguanyi will be elected Governors of Delta, Rivers and Enugu states respectively.

Another of the back from the dead crew. Na only you waka come?
Re: How The Governorship Elections Will Be Won And Lost - Premiumtimes by jamillion: 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
Picking up my reading glass.....what's the long article talking abt? In summary plz!
Re: How The Governorship Elections Will Be Won And Lost - Premiumtimes by cole265(m): 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
nacosprof:
Jk just won Eti osa LGA lekki area

Hehehehebehehe...just kidding. Omo ole!!!!
Re: How The Governorship Elections Will Be Won And Lost - Premiumtimes by 1stola: 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
kliq:
Lagos : JK we know,JK we trust

JK is OK
Dreamer
Jk kor, joker ni
Re: How The Governorship Elections Will Be Won And Lost - Premiumtimes by cupidhero(m): 6:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Godforbid that Okezie wins in Abia.
There would be chaos...

Who exactly is festus to project Abia's winner?

It's not yet over until it's over, Oga Festus should keep his opinion for now.

That's all...
Okezie and T A orji has rigged the whole process,the same way his useless oga won will be the same way he will win. Alex otti is my choice tho.
4i
Re: How The Governorship Elections Will Be Won And Lost - Premiumtimes by hopelife: 6:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
For Latest Celebrity News, Politics Gossips Gist and Inspirations

http://addanny.com/social/35/18527
Re: How The Governorship Elections Will Be Won And Lost - Premiumtimes by minwafor: 6:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
My friend, APGA will win in Abia State whether you like it or not.
Re: How The Governorship Elections Will Be Won And Lost - Premiumtimes by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
cupidhero:

Okezie and T A orji has rigged the whole process,the same way his useless oga won will be the same way he will win. Alex otti is my choice tho.
4i

exactly! save for T.Orji's Phd in rigging, why would a sane human predict such result.

Alex Otti was too cool, he thought he was in a bank board meeting or something'

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan's Name Removed From African Richest President's List / President Buhari Visits The Emir Daura (photos) / Banky W: New Result Is Fake, PDP Leaders Are Intervening - Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.