Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Children Being Used Again In The North - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Children Being Used Again In The North (45656 Views)

“We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal / Yoruba Elders Accuse Buhari Of Marginalizing The South & Favouring The North / Children Being Killed And Forced To Flee School In Burundi Election Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by dayodare49o: 12:51pm On Apr 11, 2015
Fanirandele:

Is APC the only party in the north What evidence do you have that she's voting for APC angry
mathmatocally, we know there is high tendency that they are apc. Can't you see how desperate is APC?
Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by Bevista: 12:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:
My brother Mogidi, if they like they should use infants and toddlers against themselves, that's their cup of tea. APC is a crooked party
This is Gubernatorial elections. You can't really say which party that 'child' is voting for.

1 Like

Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by tunshe: 12:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:
That was how they rigged out GEJ. Anyway, it's them vs them

Cry cry baby!

1 Like

Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by johnstar(m): 12:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
Which under age, dis 1 na person wife for north na
Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by francizy(m): 12:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
If I'm to come in here, the 18years barrier should be cancelled to put all regions on equal grounds. You can't have some people obeying rules while others aren't.

A 17 years old boy/girl is not yet an adult whether married or not, talk more someone of 10-16 years old or below.

The age barrier should be taken down to 10, of course I know that 2 years old will start voting in the north this time but we don't care afterwards.
Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by Bifwoli: 12:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
joedejana:
And the worst part is that they take it as no big deal

And that's why they'll remain poorer and underdeveloped due to their love of the culture of poverty.

1 Like

Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by yinkson(m): 12:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
Why are people so confused this way?

This lady am looking at does not in any way look under 18years.

She's got a small stature that's all.

Won't be surprised if she's married.

1 Like

Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by olu4life(m): 12:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:
My brother Mogidi, if they like they should use infants and toddlers against themselves, that's their cup of tea. APC is a crooked party
I once thought u were reasonable but dis shows it all. Atleast have some decency wen commenting.
Note: when much people complain abt u, chk urself. Something definitely went wrong with u

1 Like

Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by abduljabbar4(m): 12:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
Sensemelia:
No, she is 50! Defend the indefensible! Hypocrites!

Your father is the hypocrite. She might be suffering from malnutrition. Monkey
Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by truenorth: 12:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
Not a fair statement, thats tribalism there.
janus05:
It's them versus them this time. If them like mk them cow n goats accredit too.
Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by nduchucks: 12:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
tucky200:
She is 18 ooooooo....dat one be like under age 4 una eyes ....naija sef eh *smh*

Don't mind the silly OP and the Mods who put this on the FP. That lady does not appear to be underaged and it is irresponsible to spread this kind of sensitive and unverified story. Lets not encourage unnecessary violence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
cy4cent:

I never knew you were so petty!!!

to think that I had so much respect for you before, this is really showing the real person in you.

all your comments reel of pettiness n bitterness.
anyway......... SMH
Madam petty, you can't rule out or deny the use of kids. Well, it's over anyway!
Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by stronger: 12:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
Fanirandele:

Is APC the only party in the north What evidence do you have that she's voting for APC angry

Please ignore the lunatics. They still can't believe that their god (GEJ till 75658) was rejected by NIGERIANS!!

I showed them videos in the past of under-aged voters voting (and rigging) for PDP, they ignored. Leave them abeg!
Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by nduchucks: 12:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
Whilke you are at it, why don't you people claim that the policewoman in the photograph is 16 years old. nansense
Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
olu4life:
I am yet to find how she is underage!!! Had to check d pics very well. Shes old enough to be 18. Not everybody has same body structure. I know some female friends of mine back in university days that looked so young with dis kind of hijab but were matured. So scrutinize properly before commenting
Then you need glasses. That girl is under 16
Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by SirBlack999(m): 1:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
That was how Buhari won.how can registered voters be two million and those that voted be 1.9 million?
So nobody died or lost his/her pvc?

1 Like

Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by abduljabbar4(m): 1:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
jcmaiah:

Then you need glasses. That girl is under 16
How do you know?
Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by astana1: 1:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
SirBlack999:
That was how Buhari won.how can registered voters be two million and those that voted be 1.9 million?
So nobody died or lost his/her pvc?

so the policewoman behind her is also underage abi ? IDIOT

1 Like

Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by robay(m): 1:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
Mogidi:
When is this going to stop?

Chop Ambode rice but vote PDP.
Chop it and die instantly
Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
Lildreezy:
nawa o...

meanwhile somewhere up north...
the picture on your dp says more than you can imagine in a negative way. Have you consider that the wheel barrow could have had a puctured tube? or that it has a welding problem that would make it impossible to carry something as heavy as a bag of rice?
Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by abduljabbar4(m): 1:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
astana1:

They are soooo annoying. You can't tell what her age is
Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by lilflipnerd: 1:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:
That was how they rigged out GEJ. Anyway, it's them vs them
Bro, u smarter than this na
Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by djkirkoo2(m): 1:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
olu4life:
I am yet to find how she is underage!!! Had to check d pics very well. Shes old enough to be 18. Not everybody has same body structure. I know some female friends of mine back in university days that looked so young with dis kind of hijab but were matured. So scrutinize properly before commenting
shut up. Fucking APC's
Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by ojnnaco(m): 1:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
Even d bible said "fear NORTH" so am not surprised
Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by Lildreezy(m): 1:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
woodcook:
the picture on your dp says more than you can imagine in a negative way. Have you consider that the wheel barrow could have had a puctured tube? or that it has a welding problem that would make it impossible to carry something as heavy as a bag of rice?

bro chill out... its all fun....... capture d moment... no problem is bigger than God
Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by Sensemelia(f): 1:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
See your poor training manifesting? It takes a real boor of a man to insult a woman without flinching; and in addition, even used gutter language. I wouldn't say you have psychological problems nor are you demented, no...You are reflection of your environment where women play second fiddle! You are also the scum of the earth, a mental almajiri begging for relief!

abduljabbar4:

Your father is the hypocrite. She might be suffering from malnutrition. Monkey
Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by iconize(m): 1:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
yinkson:
Why are people so confused this way?

This lady am looking at does not in any way look under 18years.

She's got a small stature that's all.

Won't be surprised if she's married.
So, being married makes one an adult despite his or her age? undecided
Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by chi4ik4(m): 1:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
Hausa people can be so annoying, GEJ saw that Hausa people used under age voters against him but he still accepted d defeat just to let peace reign. my political ambition does not worth d blood of Nigerians says GEJ. GOD bless you GEJ, u r my hero & we love u for that. Hausa people please repent..
Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by SirBlack999(m): 1:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
astana1:

Did i say anything concerning the policewoman? M'O'TH'ER'FUKER.
Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by Remii(m): 1:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
SenatorM:
KANO TOTAL VOTES FOR BUHARI = 1000000+
THOSE ARE THE SAME UNDERAGE VOTERS THEY USED..
AND PEOPLE KEEP SHOUTING "FREE AND FAIR ELECTION".... KEEP DECEIVING YOURSELVES
pls comment on rivers state figures that even the writer could read with all lights and magnifying glasses,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) / President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service / President Buhari Frees 19 Inmates Including A 75 Year Old Man & His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.