Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service (45655 Views)

Abdulrasheed Maina Released From Kuje Prison / Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents / Reports Regarding Disengagement Of Mr. Maina From Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service by naptu2: 2:23pm On Oct 23, 2017
Buhari orders immediate disengagement of Maina from service.

https://mobile.twitter.com/FemAdesina/status/922448296181936128

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service by seunmsg(m): 2:26pm On Oct 23, 2017
This is the kind of reaction we expected. Sacking him is not enough, he should be handed over to EFCC immediately for prosecution. In addition, the president should order an investigation into the circumstances surrounding his initial reinstatement. Everyone found culpable should be punished seriously. He should also in this spirit act on the investigation he ordered into the Babachir and NIA DG scandals. Corruption must not be allowed to win this battle.

233 Likes 20 Shares

Re: President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service by Desyner: 2:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
Reactionary propaganda.

163 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service by Penalty82(m): 2:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
He didn't order for his immediate arrest. Asking for full report on circumstances of his recall shows that Buhari has lost total control of his government. Cabals are the ones that are running things in this government. How can a President be sleeping on duty like this? May God help us.

160 Likes 13 Shares

Re: President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service by Spylord48: 2:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
Does it mean that he was absolved back into the civil service after stealing people's sweats and money without the president knowing.
In a civilized society, the person that engaged him back,the person that signed it,the person that approve his allowances and salaries and the person that included his name in the payroll need to resign honourable and gently demand for rooms in kuje prison because that what they merit.
Buhari needs to start using some of these people as scape goat unless the same thing will keep happening and His media team will keep denying just save face.
2019 is around the corner. A lots of things van happen between now and then and this administration need to do something tangible to show us that they really deserve another chance come 2019.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service by Lomprico2: 2:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
Where was his brain when he was appointed?

If to say people no shout una for leave am like that!

Wise move though! Waiting for Oke and babachair's
Case.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service by father01: 2:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
ok
Re: President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service by oglalasioux(m): 2:29pm On Oct 23, 2017
This is a clear pointer that our president has lost control of his own government. Is anyone surprised about the NNPC fracas and other blunders of the government?

Our president is totally cut off from governance. Who says a cabal is not ruling our nation?

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service by Throwback: 2:29pm On Oct 23, 2017
Even the APC government should spare Nigeria this mockery and disengage themselves from power.

This is too shameful. This is sacrilegious. This is the end.

Why asking for a full report when the report from the Osinbajo panel on SGF and NIA Director are still gathering dust on your table? How long does it take to study a report that has already proffered recommendations?

If I was a member of this government, I would resign immediately this morning to save the little that is left of my integrity that has been slowly eroding over the past 2 yrs.

Do we need oil prices to rise before we convincingly fight corruption?

How does a corrupt judiciary affect corruption existing at the presidency that requires only presidential will to expunge?

Who will provide this new report? Will the same VP be tasked with this same useless panel assignment? If I was Osinbajo and tasked with this new panel job, I will demand for the implementation of my previous effort.

I fight everyday trying to save this government from a disgrace it readily embraces. Trying to keep anarchists like FFK at bay, yet they easily provide them fodder to work with. Now I can see this government must also be sacked from power.

143 Likes 24 Shares

Re: President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service by AmadiAba: 2:29pm On Oct 23, 2017
HAhahaha.... Nigeria is a house of comedy

Pile, Ulcer, Stapph, Fibroid, Diabetes Etc? Dr. Flex Will Answer All Your Questions on Whatsapp FREE OF CHARGE

http://www.igberetvnewsng.com/3275

Thank me later
Re: President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service by Ballmer: 2:30pm On Oct 23, 2017
Not good enough but a lot beta than Jonathan's reaction when he was told Abba Moro slaughtered 100's of your corp members after defrauding them. This is still a lot beta than Ebele's reaction after learning of Oduahgate, Allison jet scandal n many more. This is the beauty of opposition politics Buhari now understand he will not be getting APC presidential ticket on a platter the exigency to shore up his nauseating lackadaisical image.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ok
Re: President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service by alcmene: 2:30pm On Oct 23, 2017
stupid daura man.....Stupid Daura President . So he expect us to clap for him? What happens to other ministers in your cabinet who have been involved in corrupt practices?

COAS,Lt Gen buratai and the Dubai property.

SGF Babachir lawal,aka,the grasscutter

NNPC $25B scam etc

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service by dokiOloye(m): 2:31pm On Oct 23, 2017
Confused govt.
Probably,it Jibrin from Sudan that approved his reinstatement.
Then,Osama BinHary ordered his removal.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service by Paperwhite(m): 2:31pm On Oct 23, 2017
Desyner:
Reactionary propaganda.
Pronto! You got it.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service by LessNoise: 2:31pm On Oct 23, 2017
Just disengagement from service..no arrest no prosecution.......there was never a change....the same status quo!!!!!!

16 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service by Paperwhite(m): 2:31pm On Oct 23, 2017
Poor damage control.No arrest Sanctimonious government that selectively treat corruption based 97%/5%, APC/PDP, and executive(deoderant)/others(insecticide),God punish Buhari.

10 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service by brainpulse: 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
Very good one from Mr. President. He obviously wasn't in the country when the corrupt cabals reinstated the corrupt guy.
For the illiterates Igbos, biafras commenting. Go read what the civil service commission entails...Appointment, recruitment and promotion of staffs has nothing to do with the President, Buhari just acted in honour against the corrupt guy.

Action president: Report to be submitted today unfailingly

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service by Icekeeng(m): 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
apart of being bias and a bigot, I think buhari has the interest of Nigerians at hand.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
Damage control.. It just shows the incompetence and lethargy in the civil service.

9 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service by uhuogba(m): 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
This is a good move but Nigerians deserve to know how the man was recalled in the first Instance.

''Let's help you scale the hurdle, allow us at SLIM CONSULTS give expertise touch to your visa applications to UK, US, Canada, Schengen etc. Contact us @ 48 Ajose street,Ikeja, Lagos.08064379710. slimconsults@gmail.com''

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service by naptu2: 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2017

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service by Titto93(m): 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
Someone told me the owner of Tecno uses iPhone X, and I told him that the president of Nigeria is from Sudan.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service by zest17(m): 2:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
OK
Re: President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service by Maradonna: 2:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
.....I would have expected the narrative to go thus:

PMB sacks Maina, orders his immediate arrest and passport forfeiture. Also issues a query to Minister of Interior and Head of service for derecliction of duty.

But i guess, he is from the 97% region grin

31 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service by Guyman02: 2:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
If not for Premium TImes exposure, the guy would have been there earning his salary. This move by Buhari is medicine after death, how many of his northern brethren recruited through the back door into CBN, NNPC, FIRS, NPA etc have been disengaged from service.
You southerners should learn the politics of Nigeria, the Core North will always defend their own.
Maina has been in Nigeria all this while even meeting severally with the Head of Service but the EFCC pretended they are not aware

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service by niceprof: 2:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
Who are they deceiving

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service by Aieboocaar(m): 2:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
This people must think we all are foools in this country undecided

who engaged him in the first place

13 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service by free2ryhme: 2:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
naptu2:
Buhari orders immediate disengagement of Maina from service.

https://mobile.twitter.com/FemAdesina/status/922448296181936128

Medicine after death

if it had not been reported it would have been swept under the carpet

nobody arrested

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service by AburoBuhari: 2:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
When is my Ègbón Buhari Going to disengage Nigerians from the Hunger and pains his Government has brought upon the country

*AburoBuhari*

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service by Originality007: 2:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
angry angry and He should be arrest too

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service by bolanto24(m): 2:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
Why was he reinstated in the first place? Government of deceit, lies and propaganda.

So we should clap for Buhari abi?

14 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" / INEC Official Beaten Over Adamawa Governorship Election Results (Video) / President Buhari Frees 19 Inmates Including A 75 Year Old Man & His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.