Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Touching Photo Of A Disabled Mother And Her Child Going Out To Vote - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Touching Photo Of A Disabled Mother And Her Child Going Out To Vote (981 Views)

Army Accused Of Blocking Lady They Abducted Her Child (Photos) / Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) / Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Touching Photo Of A Disabled Mother And Her Child Going Out To Vote by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
They would do anything to get the right leader... Photographer Bayo Omoboriowo captured this image in President Elect Buhari's hometown Daura.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/04/touching-photo-of-disabled-mother-and.html

Re: Touching Photo Of A Disabled Mother And Her Child Going Out To Vote by Nursecaleb(m): 12:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
Re: Touching Photo Of A Disabled Mother And Her Child Going Out To Vote by Sirnokiopee(m): 12:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
beauty of democracy
Re: Touching Photo Of A Disabled Mother And Her Child Going Out To Vote by baby124: 12:51pm On Apr 11, 2015
grin
Oboy, her teeth na die. I like her tenacity
Re: Touching Photo Of A Disabled Mother And Her Child Going Out To Vote by njideoby(f): 12:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
Op, how did you know that she was going out to vote?
Did you ask her where she was going? If you did, I didn't hear her answer you.
Re: Touching Photo Of A Disabled Mother And Her Child Going Out To Vote by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
njideoby:

Ask am oooo...people forming story since Job in the bible
Re: Touching Photo Of A Disabled Mother And Her Child Going Out To Vote by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 11, 2015
njideoby:

i cant make up stories. am not one of those.

1 Like

Re: Touching Photo Of A Disabled Mother And Her Child Going Out To Vote by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
njideoby:
Don't mind them. They are quick to show us this but are reluctant to talk about the scourge of underage voting going up north.
Re: Touching Photo Of A Disabled Mother And Her Child Going Out To Vote by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
ЙIcє.
Re: Touching Photo Of A Disabled Mother And Her Child Going Out To Vote by iyatrustee(f): 2:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
I am not one to do this but,hey picture of her PVC or you know now! cool
Re: Touching Photo Of A Disabled Mother And Her Child Going Out To Vote by Nastydroid(m): 4:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
ok
Re: Touching Photo Of A Disabled Mother And Her Child Going Out To Vote by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
abeg..,....where is d child
Re: Touching Photo Of A Disabled Mother And Her Child Going Out To Vote by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
Jonathan's action has motivated everyone to seek CHANGE
Re: Touching Photo Of A Disabled Mother And Her Child Going Out To Vote by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
Great...she is challenged please...Respect to everyone that actively participated in this year's general elections.

We have voted CHANGE...we have made the right choices.

PDP is now gone to opposition forever grin
Re: Touching Photo Of A Disabled Mother And Her Child Going Out To Vote by bunmioguns(m): 5:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
grin

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Personally Called INEC Returning Officers To Rig And Increase His Votes / Benue Gov.elect Chief Samuel Ortom Defends New Vehicle Donated By Suswam. / NGO To Support Dead Soldiers Wives, Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.