Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

GREAT ERROR In Deeper Life Bible Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / GREAT ERROR In Deeper Life Bible Church (2726 Views)

Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) / One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) (2) (3) (4)

GREAT ERROR In Deeper Life Bible Church by Honesty007(m): 1:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
Follow ye the old paths,incline unto the word of God.

Do not be deceived by vain traditions,philosophies and cunning of men with all sleight and height of men,
follow peace with all men,

there is one God,one Mediator ,Jesus christ Amen

let every one take heed on whay he lays on the foundation.
There is no other foundation than that which is laid -Jesus christ.

Today, christianity has become mixed.it is like the tree in which birds of the air came and lodged in its branches.
A lot of things have been built and set up by christian leaders and christians who sought not the face of God.
Great error has been made, the spirit of God has been relegated,while carnality has been elevated.

Today, no member of deeperlife bible church wants to be seen with other pentecostal church members,
it looks like as if Christ is a shepherd over a divided church?
Certainly not?

Where 2 or 3 are gathered together in my name, there i am in their midst.
We ask,is God divided? Certainly not, then who laid the foundation of Unity? Is God behind division?

1)today,we c discrimination from deeperlife bible church memebers against other churches.it looks as if it is them only God speaks through.
It is a shame that what is written in Acts 2:25'end is not being followed with this church and others.
2)Marriage with ouutsider's barred.
so if God has chosen a RCCG member to marry an apostolic faith,deeperlife church authorities would restrict their members.
Is God the author of Confusion?

3)despise not propeshyings:quench not the spirit of God.
They donot believe in prophecy or if God sends another msg from other churches,they won'T accept such!
We ask ,is God one sided.The word of God is a two edged sword,God is not one sided he can send any msgs to any church through anybody.
But when human expectation fails and unexpectation comes and a msg comes,why rejecting such msgs with an excuse that outsiders are not welcomed.
5)suppresion of God's spirit:the timed planned timetables,calendars of gatherings and meetings without being led by the spirit of God has supressed the spirit of God from Moving freely in the church and outside.

Is God a God of errror?
6)Idolatry:the women andmen have idolised their GO's to an extent that they now worship them more than God.
Therefore what their GO says is Final.
Imagine if dreams, revelations are rejected by church memebers in branches because God has not spoken to their GO!!!!
Imagine when answer to prayer comes and one outrightly rejects such msgs on the terms that God hasnt spoken to them yet.
Are they the only one God canspeak too, do they not recognize the voice of God?

7)walk alone method,it is walk alone,no mingling with otherss, no fellowship.
coolno believe in deliverance.i ask u so did christ not cast out demons from people while on earth,?

Marks Gospel is totally about deliverance.
10)after marriage if succesful,couples from other denomination live azpart in church servicing,is God the God of division?

11)drezams,visions are out of thought'all wrong

12)hmmmm,what a pity.
Re: GREAT ERROR In Deeper Life Bible Church by teemanbastos(m): 1:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
direct these to DeeperLIFE nt to Nairaland.
Re: GREAT ERROR In Deeper Life Bible Church by teemanbastos(m): 1:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
www.deeperlifeonline.org

info@deeperlifeonline.org
Re: GREAT ERROR In Deeper Life Bible Church by kristen12(f): 1:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
Its a general problem with pentecostal churches not just DL. Like the poster above has said, direct your complaints to the church
Re: GREAT ERROR In Deeper Life Bible Church by Mortiple(m): 1:44pm On Apr 11, 2015
Wetin concern you olofofo?! You no go mind your own business?!undecided
Re: GREAT ERROR In Deeper Life Bible Church by eph12(m): 1:51pm On Apr 11, 2015
Guess u wrote down this article about 5 years ago. Fyi oga many marriages have occured between deeper lifers n non deeper lifers in the last 3 years.
As for prophesying there are ways its handled in the church. You see any negative prophecy you ask God to avert it and if its a good one you thank God foe the revelation. You don't need to turn the church upside down before you know you're prophesying.
Oga how you take know say their yearly planned programme no be from God?
No believe in deliverance? Are you for real? I think what's killing you is that they don't make a show of it. If you know a deeper life member that needs deliverance kindly let the church know.
I don tire for you sef cheesy

Re: GREAT ERROR In Deeper Life Bible Church by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
OP, little of your points are on-point others are based on utter misinformation either from ordinary hearsay or from the actions of overzealous members of the church. Moreso, some of your points are ecumenical & not just restricted to deeper life.

Let everyone focus on a personal relationship with God.

Re: GREAT ERROR In Deeper Life Bible Church by Honesty007(m): 8:58am On Apr 12, 2015
0rex:
OP, little of your points are on-point others are based on utter misinformation either from ordinary hearsay or from the actions of overzealous members of the church. Moreso, some of your points are ecumenical & not just restricted to deeper life.

Let everyone focus on a personal r
relationship with God.

u may be right, there may be exceptions ,but am talking Generally.
Forget about weda its not been heard or not.
Re: GREAT ERROR In Deeper Life Bible Church by Honesty007(m): 9:07am On Apr 12, 2015
eph12:
Guess u wrote down this article about 5 years ago. Fyi oga many marriages have occured between deeper lifers n non deeper lifers in the last 3 years.
As for prophesying there are ways its handled in the church. You see any negative prophecy you ask God to avert it and if its a good one you thank God foe the revelation. You don't need to turn the church upside down before you know you're prophesying.
Oga how you take know say their yearly planned programme no be from God?
No believe in deliverance? Are you for real? I think what's killing you is that they don't make a show of it. If you know a deeper life member that needs deliverance kindly let the church know.
I don tire for you sef cheesy

look am not castigating anybody here or centering on one person or church.
Christianity is totally in a mess now.so much things have crept into churches,things man has laid down and which are not biblical.

Think about it when people refer to church as their own, established by themselves and what is their own.
Think bro!!! When u think ,ull discover why i put this here.

Let me ask u what is prophecy, do u think that prophecy is all about ''the lord is good, u r blessed,u would be lifted up blah blah blah? Prophecy that is real today is mostly JUDGEMENTAL aznd people HATE JUDGEMENTAL MSGS.

So thats what iam talking about.

People have forgotten that the word of God is not all about GOD blless u.God's word is 2 edged sword,one side is love and another side is Judgment.

So dats what am talking about.

About Marriages , do u think those marriages r smooth? Do u think they r free.
U urself knows that even tho they marry,dlbc mems wud never associate themselves with other christians.
Re: GREAT ERROR In Deeper Life Bible Church by eph12(m): 9:37am On Apr 12, 2015
Honesty007:

look am not castigating anybody here or centering on one person or church.
You are sir

Honesty007:

People have forgotten that the word of God is not all about GOD blless u.God's word is 2 edged sword,one side is love and another side is Judgment.
So dats what am talking about.
There are very few churches preaching this these days. Its common knowledge that deeper life is one of those.

Honesty007:

About Marriages , do u think those marriages r smooth? Do u think they r free.
U urself knows that even tho they marry,dlbc mems wud never associate themselves with other christians.
Nowadays yes they are free. You cite your example i give you mine wink
As per associating i don't get. You talking of association at work or in the market or at school, banks, hospital? Where exactly? I don't get.
Re: GREAT ERROR In Deeper Life Bible Church by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 12, 2015
Honesty007:

u may be right, there may be exceptions ,but am talking Generally.
Forget about weda its not been heard or not.
ok. The latter part of my previous post still stands. May God help us to serve him in spirit & in truth.

How Could An Illiterate Man Known All This 1,400yrs Ago? / The Bitter Truth About Jesus / Is Christianity Just A Religion Or A Way Of Life?