Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? (4337 Views)

Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? / Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? by tpiadotcom: 10:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
Re: Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? by lardeipo(f): 11:15pm On Apr 11, 2015
the one on a green top is the mum. Older people most times females does nt like flashy things nd the hairstyle also speaks.
Re: Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? by Ariyke: 11:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
Either the one on black or on green
Re: Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? by Abbey2sam(m): 12:23am On Apr 12, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
Hmm... Its hard 2 tell.. Bt 4rm look. I think the one putting on green is d mom.. Same thing with my mom, u will think am her immediate younger sista.

picture or I don't believe you
Re: Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? by Abbey2sam(m): 12:25am On Apr 12, 2015
non

I see two sisters
Re: Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? by soreola(f): 1:02am On Apr 12, 2015
They look like twins sha... but the mom is the one wearing the tank top. Look closely and you'll notice the difference. A quick glance will make you think the one with the green top cause she looks more conservative etc but you have to look closer sha.
Re: Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? by sophy09: 3:07am On Apr 12, 2015
The one is green, Look at her bone structure, her arms. I am sure she had the kid when she was a teenager. The same with my boss, she had her kid when she was 18 and they look like sisters.
Re: Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? by baby124: 3:12am On Apr 12, 2015
Mother is wearing black and she's on the left
Re: Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? by tiredface: 3:29am On Apr 12, 2015
Wow, so sweet. Well, I think that one on this side is the mom.
Re: Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? by Qualer: 5:30am On Apr 12, 2015
sexybaby22:
the mom is putting on green. she looks sooooo young. i hope to age like that.

it is quite easy / i can let you in on the simple secret
Re: Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? by greatgod2012(f): 6:48am On Apr 12, 2015
Look very well and you'll see that the mum is on black, to me this is very clear, maturity is written and seen all over her face and the body as well. Even the way she's holding her daughter too is also an indicator.

Haba! Why is this even an argument sef? Look very well, and see that the woman in black is even having some traces of stretch mark towards her armpit.

That she's taking good care of her self to look younger always does not means the obvious signs of a grown up woman should be overlooked.
It really surprise me sef that people can get this wrong.

1 Like

Re: Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? by greatgod2012(f): 7:09am On Apr 12, 2015
sexybaby22:
the mom is putting on green. she looks sooooo young. i hope to age like that.

no! Look very well, that lady is younger than the one in black. Please look at the picture again, but more carefully.
Love!
Re: Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 7:10am On Apr 12, 2015
Abbey2sam:

picture or I don't believe you

I will upload pix when u have got green and white beards
Re: Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? by atospet(m): 9:35am On Apr 12, 2015
Na lie joor
Re: Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
Eeeh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sleeping Positions Of People That Don't Have Bills To Pay. / Could This Be How Super TV Ceo Usifo Ataga Was Killed? (pics) / Why Cant African Relatives Mind Their Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.