Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Help, My Wife Promised To Kill Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help, My Wife Promised To Kill Me (4128 Views)

My Wife Promised Never To Cheat But Still Cheated / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, My Wife Promised To Kill Me by Redomi(m): 7:36am On Jun 13, 2022
Good morning nairalanders, I have known this girl from my secondary school days, she was my junior though are not dating then, even we don't do normal talking.
5 years ago we meet again, and we started talking, them issue of relationship came in, we started dating before finalizing the marriage rite last year, shortly after we had our first baby.
I have been doing everything to pleased this girl including going to market to buy foodstuffs, gave her little money to start a provision shop, though she has some money she saved during her NYSC days,she added everything together and open the shop.
To cut the story short, I have a betting shop and I'm also into poultry business, there was Newcastle outbreak in my farm, I lost all my chicken, so I used to borrow money from her sometimes and I paid back on Monday when I get my weekly commission as a betting agent.
I noticed she has been bossy over me since I'm broke, there was a day she sized my phone last week cos I couldn't pay the 25k I owe her, I paid her 16k out of it, I later have to tell her to take the half bag if rice we just bought the previous day so that she can sell and gu e me my phone, after few hours she later gave me the phone.
Fast forward to what happen, I finished eating almost 11pm yesterday, and I'm feeling dizzy and I told her to stand up and let me sleep in the chair, she shouted on me on top of her voice, I got angry and ask if she is alright, them I challenge her that I have been noticing she had wlbeen bossy, she is now the husband and I'm the wife, mind you, she has never help me with laundry since last year August, I have been washing all my clothes myself, including cooking, I do most of the cooking , etc
The issue got into a heat argument yesterday night, she started saying things that wasn't pleasing to hearing, she said "the debt I'm in is what will kill me" "I'm an unfortunate being" "all men are useless except his son" "that I will never be successful" etc

But she said something that made me stand up and beeged the neighbors to allow me sleep with them, she said "She will still stab me to death" or "she will poison me to death"

7 Likes

Re: Help, My Wife Promised To Kill Me by Ready100: 7:37am On Jun 13, 2022
g
Re: Help, My Wife Promised To Kill Me by Urheadmaster(m): 7:40am On Jun 13, 2022
Men without wives or girlfriends get rest of mind tongue

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help, My Wife Promised To Kill Me by blue01(m): 7:40am On Jun 13, 2022
Run

4 Likes

Re: Help, My Wife Promised To Kill Me by slimmax: 7:50am On Jun 13, 2022
Keep body collect na, if you like go back to that frustrated thing na your obituary. Guy your wife de expect enjoyment for marriage she no sabi say na double hussle
Re: Help, My Wife Promised To Kill Me by efficiencie(m): 7:52am On Jun 13, 2022
Redomi:
Good morning nairalanders, I have known this girl from my secondary school days, she was my junior though are not dating then, even we don't do normal talking.
5 years ago we meet again, and we started talking, them issue of relationship came in, we started dating before finalizing the marriage rite last year, shortly after we had our first baby.
I have been doing everything to pleased this girl including going to market to buy foodstuffs, gave her little money to start a provision shop, though she has some money she saved during her NYSC days,she added everything together and open the shop.
To cut the story short, I have a betting shop and I'm also into poultry business, there was Newcastle outbreak in my farm, I lost all my chicken, so I used to borrow money from her sometimes and I paid back on Monday when I get my weekly commission as a betting agent.
I noticed she has been bossy over me since I'm broke, there was a day she sized my phone last week cos I couldn't pay the 25k I owe her, I paid her 16k out of it, I later have to tell her to take the half bag if rice we just bought the previous day so that she can sell and gu e me my phone, after few hours she later gave me the phone.
Fast forward to what happen, I finished eating almost 11pm yesterday, and I'm feeling dizzy and I told her to stand up and let me sleep in the chair, she shouted on me on top of her voice, I got angry and ask if she is alright, them I challenge her that I have been noticing she had wlbeen bossy, she is now the husband and I'm the wife, mind you, she has never help me with laundry since last year August, I have been washing all my clothes myself, including cooking, I do most of the cooking , etc
The issue got into a heat argument yesterday night, she started saying things that wasn't pleasing to hearing, she said "the debt I'm in is what will kill me" "I'm an unfortunate being" "all men are useless except his son" "that I will never be successful" etc

But she said something that made me stand up and beeged the neighbors to allow me sleep with them, she said "She will still stab me to death" or "she will poison me to death"

satan packaged your problem into a woman and you married her. Congratulations brah. Go for prayers and deliverance.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Wife Promised To Kill Me by Acidosis(m): 7:53am On Jun 13, 2022
I'm an unfortunate being" "all men are useless except his son"

LMAO grin grin

You don jam wetin pass you bro. May God help you.

3 Likes

Re: Help, My Wife Promised To Kill Me by Barbiturate(m): 7:58am On Jun 13, 2022
You need to leave the house for her before she harm or kill you. You caused it all when you started borrowing from her. Most women lose respect for their men when they provide or support financially.

My Advice; first, report her to her family. Then find a place to stay ATM and then concentrate more on your business and finances. Approach microfinance banks for loan to boost your biz.

If you ignore her and increase in biz n finances, she will come begging someday. If you have a child with her, make sure to support her financially because of your child.

It is well with you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Wife Promised To Kill Me by tommy589(m): 8:03am On Jun 13, 2022
This one is having conditional love with you. From what you wrote I don't think you love her blindly too,which is good.Money can not buy love,and she will never love you the way it should be even if you have tonnes of it.

Well, you know what to do, the day is still young

3 Likes

Re: Help, My Wife Promised To Kill Me by MEGA4BILLION(m): 8:04am On Jun 13, 2022
Report her to the authorities, make her sign an undertaking over the death threats.
Don't handle it with kid's gloves

7 Likes

Re: Help, My Wife Promised To Kill Me by Mindlog: 8:10am On Jun 13, 2022
Inform both sides of your families, likewise report the threat at the police station so that she gets to sign an undertaking and leave that marriage as I have worked in a female prison facility where I had sessions with some women who killed their intimate partners and a pattern was common....in their altercations with their deceased partners they had at least once or twice threatened to kill them.

Same goes for women, if a man you are in a relationship with ever threatens to kill you, leave and report to your family and his, then the police.

"I WILL kILL YOU", is never a slip of the tongue!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, My Wife Promised To Kill Me by Redomi(m): 8:27am On Jun 13, 2022
Mindlog:
Inform both sides of your families, likewise report the threat at the police station so that she gets to sign an undertaking and leave that marriage as I have worked in a female prison facility where I had sessions with some women who killed their intimate partners and a pattern was common....in their altercations with their deceased partners they had at least once or twice threatened to kill them.

Same goes for women, if a man you are in a relationship with ever threatens to kill you, leave and report to your family and his, then the police.

"I WILL kILL YOU", is never a slip of the tongue!
Thank you so much sir

4 Likes

Re: Help, My Wife Promised To Kill Me by Redomi(m): 8:27am On Jun 13, 2022
MEGA4BILLION:
Report her to the authorities, make her sign an undertaking over the death threats.
Don't handle it with kid's gloves
ok sir, I'll see what I can do

1 Like

Re: Help, My Wife Promised To Kill Me by Nukilia: 8:42am On Jun 13, 2022
grin grin

@Op, I believe you are already out of that house? It is better for you to sleep and wake up from a mosque or church than for you to be under the same roof with the daughter of Jezebel.

Don't go about reporting to anybody, just disappear. You will get a good woman.
#Run

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Wife Promised To Kill Me by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 13, 2022
Divorce her when you're still alive ,place her where she belong ,there are better women out there ,don't let any one tie you down

Set her free you will have thousands of women at your disposal from wich you can choose from.

Just don't know why a man will carry his money to buy a woman and bring her to his house to be feeding her,clothing, paying rent for her and ensuring her emotional stability,all for what ? What exertly are you gaining in marriage that you can't get outside marriage.

What is the issue with men.

How can human being be so irrational.

All that you think a woman can offer you in marriage,you can actually get it for free outside marriage

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, My Wife Promised To Kill Me by emetisuccess(m): 9:33am On Jun 13, 2022
No Take this thing lightly ooo. Women, fear them ooo. They can do the undo ooo

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Wife Promised To Kill Me by lordchiz(m): 9:51am On Jun 13, 2022
Daughter of Jez
Re: Help, My Wife Promised To Kill Me by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 13, 2022
You don buy job grin

1 Like

Re: Help, My Wife Promised To Kill Me by Mindlog: 10:16am On Jun 13, 2022
jackslow:
Divorce her when you're still alive ,place her where she belong ,there are better women out there ,don't let any one tie you down

Set her free you will have thousands of women at your disposal from wich you can choose from.

just don't know why a man will carry his money to buy a woman and bring her to his house to be feeding her,clothing, paying rent for her and ensuring her emotional stability,all for what ? What exertly are you gaining in marriage that you can't get outside marriage.

What is the issue with men.

How can human being be so irrational.

All that you think a woman can offer you in marriage,you can actually get it for free outside marriage

Did your father "buy" your mother?

9 Likes

Re: Help, My Wife Promised To Kill Me by Justbehave(m): 10:51am On Jun 13, 2022
Proudly a baby daddy with 3 kids.Na Una wan dey marry.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Wife Promised To Kill Me by Justbehave(m): 10:53am On Jun 13, 2022
Mindlog:

Anything you paid for with money before having it is bought. So shut up and stop being sentimental here.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Wife Promised To Kill Me by ahnie: 11:03am On Jun 13, 2022
Nawa o.
Re: Help, My Wife Promised To Kill Me by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 13, 2022
Mindlog:

i don't know what's really making you angry ,you can continue leaving in denial ,what ever you call it buying and selling selling has taken place ,i know i can't change your mind set about it ,likewise you cant change mine

3 Likes

Re: Help, My Wife Promised To Kill Me by Toktee(m): 11:49am On Jun 13, 2022
Barbiturate:
You need to leave the house for her before she harm or kill you. You caused it all when you started borrowing from her. Most women lose respect for their men when they provide or support financially.

My Advice; first, report her to her family. Then find a place to stay ATM and then concentrate more on your business and finances. Approach microfinance banks for loan to boost your biz.

If you ignore her and increase in biz n finances, she will come begging someday. If you have a child with her, make sure to support her financially because of your child.

It is well with you
I cannot accept a woman that promised to kill me.

I cannot accept back a woman that has the guts to size my phone.

I cannot accept back a woman that curses me.

I cannot accept a woman that disrespect me.

There's no for better for worst in my dictionary.

It's not only death can put us apart.

He should leave that daughter of the devil for good.

95% of woman are evil.

6 Likes

Re: Help, My Wife Promised To Kill Me by stacyadams: 11:59am On Jun 13, 2022
Redomi:

Better find money go find another house..
Re: Help, My Wife Promised To Kill Me by CleanInAll: 12:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
Don't take it for granted

1 Like

Re: Help, My Wife Promised To Kill Me by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 13, 2022

1 Like

Re: Help, My Wife Promised To Kill Me by JovialJune(f): 12:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
Justbehave:
Anything you paid for with money before having it is bought. So shut up and stop being sentimental here.

Nothing sentimental here, just answer the question,did your father buy your mother?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Wife Promised To Kill Me by Justbehave(m): 1:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
JovialJune:

Nothing sentimental here, just answer the question,did your father buy your mother?
Yes. As long as your parents continue to collect money from your would be husband in the name of bride price before letting you belong to him. You are bought. Finish. If you like keep pretending.

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Wife Promised To Kill Me by JovialJune(f): 1:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
Justbehave:
Yes. As long as your parents continue to collect money from your would be husband in the name of bride price before letting you belong to him. You are bought. Finish. If you like keep pretending.

Meaning your mother was bought, her parents collected money from her would be husband your father in the name of bride price, meaning you are a product of a sold commodity

Good for you.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Should Stop Marrying For Love....that Is D Most Overated Word In D World / How To Bleep Peoples Wives / Another Nigerian Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.