Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,305 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Photos: Smiling President Jonathan Casts His Vote - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Smiling President Jonathan Casts His Vote (1632 Views)

#OndoDecides: Rotimi Akeredolu Casts His Vote / #ondodecides: Olusola Oke Casts His Vote In His Hometown / Godwin Obaseki Casts His Vote (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Smiling President Jonathan Casts His Vote by mikron(m): 3:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
Seems like a whole lot of stress has been taken off him. Definitely not an easy job to be President. President Jonathan voting in Otuoke Ward 13, Unit 39, today, April 11.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Smiling President Jonathan Casts His Vote by Fairgodwin(m): 3:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
I like this man. A good man he is.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Smiling President Jonathan Casts His Vote by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 3:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
mr president has moved on and today is for some fellows to sweet under ac
Re: Photos: Smiling President Jonathan Casts His Vote by splashbaby(m): 3:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
Where is PEJ?
Re: Photos: Smiling President Jonathan Casts His Vote by ozoigbondu: 3:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
GEJ the fine gentle man

1 Like

Re: Photos: Smiling President Jonathan Casts His Vote by Franzeez(m): 3:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
Re: Photos: Smiling President Jonathan Casts His Vote by Princess042(f): 3:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
Mr President
My hero

1 Like

Re: Photos: Smiling President Jonathan Casts His Vote by nedupel(m): 3:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
President dey smile
For he mind o
Smile because buhari
Nor no say he just
Free u for good.
Otuke good for your body o
Enough fresh fish tins
Re: Photos: Smiling President Jonathan Casts His Vote by awa(m): 3:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
GEJ is a hero and a man that delivered peace to this nation when it was needed most. Go on and smile man of peace....
Re: Photos: Smiling President Jonathan Casts His Vote by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 11, 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Smiling President Jonathan Casts His Vote by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
GEJ a man to emulate. May God bless him..
Re: Photos: Smiling President Jonathan Casts His Vote by Truckpusher(m): 3:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:
Somewhere in Lagos
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2300564_003_jpegd26ce8cb4c6766b84e7b5a0c5334d9c3
He lost Lagos the day he made his merger with CPC and won the Presidential election under APC . grin

Finally ,the good people of Lagos would be released from the shackles of this Ali Baba and his 40 thieves. grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos: Smiling President Jonathan Casts His Vote by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
He lost Lagos the day he made his merger with CPC and won the Presidential election under APC . grin

Finally ,the good people of Lagos would be released from the shackles of this Ali Baba and his 40 thieves. grin
Ameeeeen o! That's our prayer... We hope that Lagos is won by Jimi. Ofcourse, you guys in PH have delivered Rivers from the shackles of Amaechi and his conspirators. They can all go to Abuja and.....(Oshiomole's voice) grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Smiling President Jonathan Casts His Vote by Truckpusher(m): 4:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:
Ameeeeen o! That's our prayer... We hope that Lagos is won by Jimi. Ofcourse, you guys in PH have delivered Rivers from the shackles of Amaechi and his conspirators. They can all go to Abuja and.....(Oshiomole's voice) grin grin
grin grin

He'd be totally irrelevant in Abuja and the moment he starts all that nonsense he did to GEJ with Buhari and his co-travelers they won't waste time in kicking him aside and start courting the same Wike that these online children of anger is trying so hard to demonize here.

Anybody in Abuja that can't control Lagos State and Rivers State Governors is finished. grin

They can use their money to frustrate you at the federal level.

Amaechi would soon be fed with his own poison.
Re: Photos: Smiling President Jonathan Casts His Vote by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 11, 2015
Abeg tell that mofo o. He assume that he will be governor forever. I trust Jimi and Wike, they will never cross-carpet to APC when elected. A formidable PDP firmly in SS/SE, with control in Ekiti, Ondo and Lagos is more than enough to forge a formidable opposition and uproot APC in Aso Rock in 2019. I just hope Ribadu win in adamawa state.
Truckpusher:
grin grin

He'd be totally irrelevant in Abuja and the moment he starts all that nonsense he did to GEJ with Buhari and his co-travelers they won't waste time in kicking him aside and start courting the same Wike that these online children of anger is trying so hard to demonize here.

Anybody in Abuja that can't control Lagos State and Rivers State Governors is finished. grin

They can use their money to frustrate you at the federal level.

Amaechi would soon be fed with his own poison.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Smiling President Jonathan Casts His Vote by Truckpusher(m): 4:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:
Abeg tell that mofo o. He assume that he will be governor forever. I trust Jimi and Wike, they will never cross-carpet to APC when elected. A formidable PDP firmly in SS/SE, with control in Ekiti, Ondo and Lagos is more than enough to forge a formidable opposition and uproot APC in Aso Rock in 2019. I just hope Ribadu win in adamawa state.
That's exactly the game plan.

Ribadu will win.

Wike and Agbaje can't cross-carpet when they would be controlling the states that matters in Nigeria's politics. grin
Re: Photos: Smiling President Jonathan Casts His Vote by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
That's exactly the game plan.

Ribadu will win.

Wike and Agbaje can't cross-carpet when they would be controlling the states that matters in Nigeria's politics. grin
Yes ooooo!!!! Agbaje is one politician that I can't beat my chest for. "He is not one of them"... For Wike, he singlehandedly made sure that APC have no standing outside Rivers State Government House. From tomorrow we shall remove everything APC from rivers State. Ribadu will make an excellent Governor. They are all stooges of no one.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Smiling President Jonathan Casts His Vote by spongeisback: 4:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
I hear the barking of two stup1d dogs....

1 Like

Re: Photos: Smiling President Jonathan Casts His Vote by Truckpusher(m): 4:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:
Yes ooooo!!!! Agbaje is one politician that I can't beat my chest for. "He is not one of them"... For Wike, he singlehandedly made sure that APC have no standing outside Rivers State Government House. From tomorrow we shall remove everything APC from rivers State. Ribadu will make an excellent Governor. They are all stooges of no one.

The highlighted is the point and most people fail to see through the show.

Politics of godfatherism is a major set-back - How can an ex Governor be holding the next Governor to ransom and dictating which route and what to be done in a state?

Let's put a man that is his own man and if after four years we don't get the dividend of democracy ,we simply kick him out but if he was anointed by the powers that be, you can't just kick him out.

If Jonathan was anyone's puppet he wouldn't have lost and it's good for Nigeria's democracy at the long run.
Puppets and stooges are the hardest leaders to overcome - I dislike puppets and puppeteers.

After this election the PDP should embark on alot of restructuring and an ideological approach to the party's existence and come 2019 we will surely get Aso Rock back......What do you think?

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Smiling President Jonathan Casts His Vote by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 11, 2015
Truckpusher:

The highlighted is the point and most people fail to see through the show.

Politics of godfatherism is a major set-back - How can an ex Governor be holding the next Governor to ransom and dictating which route and what to be done in a state?

Let's put a man that is his own man and if after four years we don't get the dividend of democracy ,we simply kick him out but if he was anointed by the powers that be, you can't just kick him out.

If Jonathan was anyone's puppet he wouldn't have lost and it's good for Nigeria's democracy at the long run.
Puppets and stooges are the hardest leaders to overcome - I dislike puppets and puppeteers.

After this election the PDP should embark on alot of restructuring and an ideological approach to the party's existence and come 2019 we will surely get Aso Rock back......What do you think?
I so agree with you. PdP need to undergo lots of reform to prepare for 2019. Importantly, elected officials under the platform must be held to perform so as to tell the world that the party is loyal to the people unlike the APC that is owned jointly by a dude in Bourdillon and another in Daura. One thing GEJ succeeded in doing is to break the bones of greeeeedy puppeteers in the PDP and force them out. Though it cost him the Presidency but it indirectly earned him Global recognition and will help the party on the long run.
Re: Photos: Smiling President Jonathan Casts His Vote by Truckpusher(m): 4:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:
I so agree with you. PdP need to undergo lots of reform to prepare for 2019. Importantly, elected officials under the platform must be held to perform so as to tell the world that the party is loyal to the people unlike the APC that is owned jointly by a dude in Bourdillon and another in Daura. One thing GEJ succeeded in doing is to break the bones of greeeeedy puppeteers in the PDP and force them out. Though it cost him the Presidency but it indirectly earned him Global recognition and will help the party on the long run.
Exactly.

It cost him the Presidency but if properly harnessed and nurtured using it as a mantra to sell a new ,changed PDP with a people oriented projects and infrastructure in PDP controlled states to back it up , I have no doubt that the PDP will stroll into Aso Rock come 2019 with ease.
Re: Photos: Smiling President Jonathan Casts His Vote by Adetula1(m): 4:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
i somuch admire and like this man.
Re: Photos: Smiling President Jonathan Casts His Vote by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Exactly.

It cost him the Presidency but if properly harnessed and nurtured using it as a mantra to sell a new ,changed PDP with a people oriented projects and infrastructure in PDP controlled states to back it up , I have no doubt that the PDP will stroll into Aso Rock come 2019 with ease.
PdP strolling to aso Rock in 4years time look verrrrrry feasible. APC is a consortium of strange bedfellows and they will be consumed by their own inordinate ambitions. It is sad that Nigerians will bear the brunt of intra-party squabbles that is bound to manifest in APC. The good news is that a formidable and ideological PDP is in the making.
Re: Photos: Smiling President Jonathan Casts His Vote by Truckpusher(m): 4:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:
PdP strolling to aso Rock in 4years time look verrrrrry feasible. APC is a consortium of strange bedfellows and they will be consumed by their own inordinate ambitions. It is sad that Nigerians will bear the brunt of intra-party squabbles that is bound to manifest in APC. The good news is that a formidable and ideological PDP is in the making.
Indeed they have too many strange bedfellows and this is one of their weakest point too.

Let's wait and see how the ministerial nominations will go.

I'm expecting a huge fight internally - Too many captain in one ship. cheesy
Re: Photos: Smiling President Jonathan Casts His Vote by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Indeed they have too many strange bedfellows and this is one of their weakest point too.

Let's wait and see how the ministerial nominations will go.

I'm expecting a huge fight internally - Too many captain in one ship. cheesy
Watch as they sideline Amaechi after the Governorship election. Already, them don de fight for position. Laugh no go finish. As them de fight themselves, we go de hammer them the more. Their problems na double double
Re: Photos: Smiling President Jonathan Casts His Vote by ifyan(m): 5:15pm On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:
Watch as they sideline Amaechi after the Governorship election. Already, them don de fight for position. Laugh no go finish. As them de fight themselves, we go de hammer them the more. Their problems na double double
True talk bro

Let's be sincere with ourselves. Take a good look at the environment of Buhari.

2. TINUBU will not let his sweat be in vain thinking he can manipulate Northerners like he did in SOUTH WEST.

3.High expectation from President Elect.

4.APC are following PDP footsteps of accepting all in all and all

5.You know. ...
Re: Photos: Smiling President Jonathan Casts His Vote by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Cc truckpusher
ifyan:

True talk bro

Let's be sincere with ourselves. Take a good look at the environment of Buhari.

2. TINUBU will not let his sweat be in vain thinking he can manipulate Northerners like he did in SOUTH WEST.

3.High expectation from President Elect.

4.APC are following PDP footsteps of accepting all in all and all

5.You know. ...

(1) (Reply)

List Of Heads Of Mission (ambassadors) / This News & Video From Peru Can Make U Have A Terrible Dream. Viewer Discretion / Buhari's Helipad: Land Owners Get 60M Naira Compensation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.