Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

#ondodecides: Olusola Oke Casts His Vote In His Hometown - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ondodecides: Olusola Oke Casts His Vote In His Hometown (15627 Views)

Bola Tinubu Casts His Vote At The Lagos LG Election (Photos) / #OsunWestDecide: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (Photos) / #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#ondodecides: Olusola Oke Casts His Vote In His Hometown by bumi10(m): 11:24am On Nov 26, 2016
The Ondo AD Governorship Candidate @ChiefOlusolaOke casting his vote in his hometown in the riverine area of Ilaje ...

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/11/ondodecides-ad-candidate-chief-olusola.html

Re: #ondodecides: Olusola Oke Casts His Vote In His Hometown by yeyeboi(m): 11:25am On Nov 26, 2016
If U Like Vote Ontop Ofurufu Na U Sabi - Jegede All Da Way grin

9 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Olusola Oke Casts His Vote In His Hometown by ibkgab001: 11:26am On Nov 26, 2016
OKE we want

17 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Olusola Oke Casts His Vote In His Hometown by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 26, 2016
Na fishing canoe he take land?grin

Afonja's are very funnygringrin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ondodecides: Olusola Oke Casts His Vote In His Hometown by babdap: 11:28am On Nov 26, 2016
So he is from the same area with late AGAGU, let another person from Ondo North be the next governor.

2 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Olusola Oke Casts His Vote In His Hometown by TheFreeOne: 11:41am On Nov 26, 2016
Good.

A man of the people. Carry go nothing do you.

Oke la nlo Ni ipinle ondo. Olusola Oke is Ok.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #ondodecides: Olusola Oke Casts His Vote In His Hometown by Rhotiz: 11:54am On Nov 26, 2016
Funnicator:

Trust me..you're a fool...wts with d afonja stuvs..get a life

48 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Olusola Oke Casts His Vote In His Hometown by TheFreeOne: 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2016
Funnicator:

If your brain can connect with your eyes you would have seen from the OP post that he's from a riverine area.

But in your haste to throw tribal slur you end up exposing your stupidity and ignorance...SMH

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ondodecides: Olusola Oke Casts His Vote In His Hometown by seunmsg(m): 12:43pm On Nov 26, 2016
babdap:
So he is from the same area with late AGAGU, let another person from Ondo North be the next governor.

Agagu is from Ikale, Oke is from Ilaje. Different local governments but same senatorial district.

6 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Olusola Oke Casts His Vote In His Hometown by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
angry
Re: #ondodecides: Olusola Oke Casts His Vote In His Hometown by henrydadon(m): 1:24pm On Nov 26, 2016
abeg if them don vote finish make una call me

[img]http://i./3o7abu6MhmCNxqUT4I.gif[/img]

8 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Olusola Oke Casts His Vote In His Hometown by Thisis2raw(m): 1:24pm On Nov 26, 2016
Dream on sir
Re: #ondodecides: Olusola Oke Casts His Vote In His Hometown by Thayay(m): 1:24pm On Nov 26, 2016
And he already knows inside him that he can't win the election oo undecided

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Olusola Oke Casts His Vote In His Hometown by AKMoney1(m): 1:24pm On Nov 26, 2016
Ondo again?
Re: #ondodecides: Olusola Oke Casts His Vote In His Hometown by Lanre4uonly(m): 1:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
All the best to Ondo State gubernatorial candidates.
Re: #ondodecides: Olusola Oke Casts His Vote In His Hometown by horlabiyi(m): 1:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
Okay we've seen him.
Re: #ondodecides: Olusola Oke Casts His Vote In His Hometown by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
Jegede we know.
Re: #ondodecides: Olusola Oke Casts His Vote In His Hometown by perfectwazobia1: 1:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
Keep it coming
Re: #ondodecides: Olusola Oke Casts His Vote In His Hometown by eleko1: 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
cool smiley wink cool #BELIEVEINOKE#
Re: #ondodecides: Olusola Oke Casts His Vote In His Hometown by Aburi001: 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2016
Funnicator:

The guy is too desperate

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Olusola Oke Casts His Vote In His Hometown by zero8zero(m): 1:32pm On Nov 26, 2016
TheFreeOne:

If your brain can connect with your eyes you would have seen from the OP post that he's from a riverine area.
But in your haste to throw tribal slur you end up exposing your stupidity and ignorance...SMH
I can't seem to understand why you find it distasteful whenever being refered to as Afonja. Why aren't you so proud of a man who lived & died a warlord??, unlike some pariahs who wouldn't own up tobeing OSU. Get it straight Nyanmiri would always be Nyanmiri.

Truth is mine*

3 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Olusola Oke Casts His Vote In His Hometown by zero8zero(m): 1:34pm On Nov 26, 2016
Truth is mine*
Re: #ondodecides: Olusola Oke Casts His Vote In His Hometown by crown08(m): 1:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
bumi10:
The Ondo AD Governorship Candidate @ChiefOlusolaOke casting his vote in his hometown in the riverine area of Ilaje ...

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/11/ondodecides-ad-candidate-chief-olusola.html

Re: #ondodecides: Olusola Oke Casts His Vote In His Hometown by zero8zero(m): 1:38pm On Nov 26, 2016
Rhotiz:

Trust me..you're a fool...wts with d afonja stuvs..get a life
Don't be like they who cannot be proud of being an OSU. Afonja was a warlord, Afonja is bae.

Truth is mine*

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Olusola Oke Casts His Vote In His Hometown by highwaist: 1:39pm On Nov 26, 2016
What I see in this pics is incoming governor casting his vote

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #ondodecides: Olusola Oke Casts His Vote In His Hometown by TheFreeOne: 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2016
zero8zero:
I can't seem to understand why you find it distasteful whenever being refered to as Afonja. Why aren't you so proud of a man who lived & died a warlord??, unlike some pariahs who wouldn't own up tobeing OSU. Get it straight Nyanmiri would always be Nyanmiri.

Truth is mine*

In what context is afonja being used on Nairaland if I may ask?

But a zero brain cripple like you is just trying to be smart when you are not. You better get the hell outta here if you've got no sensible thing to offer.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

NPA Approves 10% Discount On Vessels Calling At Eastern Ports / N20M Was Offered To Murder Oshiomhole's Aid, Suspect Claims / Fuel Scarcity: NEC Plans Price Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.