Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,204 members, 7,860,325 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:26 AM

Abia Is Peaceful,kindly Ignore Any Report Of Unrest. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Is Peaceful,kindly Ignore Any Report Of Unrest. (955 Views)

Get Aba Right And Abia Is Right Photos: Gov.okezie Markets Aba Products In China / Edo Is Peaceful....she Voted For The PDP. / APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia Is Peaceful,kindly Ignore Any Report Of Unrest. by konjakonja(m): 4:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
As expected,the good people of Abia State are performing their civic responsibilities without any fear or intimidation from anybody. The election is so far peaceful in Aba and the nebouring communities,No stories of ballot box snatching. We have decided to let our votes speak for us unlike other States where irregularities are the order of the day. Abians are peace loving people and Aba is home for all.. God bless Ngwaland God bless Abia State.

Source; eye witness account
Re: Abia Is Peaceful,kindly Ignore Any Report Of Unrest. by papaejima1: 4:12pm On Apr 11, 2015
Good to know.
Ikpeazu all the way!
Re: Abia Is Peaceful,kindly Ignore Any Report Of Unrest. by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 4:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
yes sir

1 Like

Re: Abia Is Peaceful,kindly Ignore Any Report Of Unrest. by DickDastardly(m): 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
Go ahead with your massive rigging for your Okezie Ikpeazu of PDP spearheaded by T.A Orjis son, ikuku. The courts and tribunal awaits.
Chief Dr Alex Otti must get his mandate.
God bless Ngwaland indeed. angry

1 Like

Re: Abia Is Peaceful,kindly Ignore Any Report Of Unrest. by Brown1759: 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
check this

Re: Abia Is Peaceful,kindly Ignore Any Report Of Unrest. by DickDastardly(m): 4:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
Don't mind the idle Op. cheesy
Re: Abia Is Peaceful,kindly Ignore Any Report Of Unrest. by Super1759: 4:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ok bros....learn to lie well

Re: Abia Is Peaceful,kindly Ignore Any Report Of Unrest. by konjakonja(m): 4:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
I do not know what you are talking abou t@ mr brown, Aba is calm and I heard Umuahia and Ikwuano are calm as well. Isialangwa I know cannot fall for the tricks of I am Ngwa by right which the APGA man is playing, we have the majority,we don't need to fight to vote for our son. 9 LAG in Ngwaland plus Umuahia for Ikpeazu simply means game over. Got a problem with that?
Re: Abia Is Peaceful,kindly Ignore Any Report Of Unrest. by Ojiofor: 4:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
Which umuahia is calm?cases of ballot box snatching everywhere and in most cases inec refuse to bring voting materials to pulling centres.reporting from Agbama housing estate.
Re: Abia Is Peaceful,kindly Ignore Any Report Of Unrest. by obicentlis: 4:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
At immaculate road, Aba,no election material according to a voter who waited patiently since morning.

Though I voted at ward 4, booth 27 Aba south. Apga all d way.
Re: Abia Is Peaceful,kindly Ignore Any Report Of Unrest. by dnawah(m): 4:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
konjakonja:
I do not know what you are talking abou t@ mr brown, Aba is calm and I heard Umuahia and Ikwuano are calm as well. Isialangwa I know cannot fall for the tricks of I am Ngwa by right which the APGA man is playing, we have the majority,we don't need to fight to vote for our son. 9 LAG in Ngwaland plus Umuahia for Ikpeazu simply means game over. Got a problem with that?
minus aba north and south,u know how the town looks like when we go for xmas.cheesy
Re: Abia Is Peaceful,kindly Ignore Any Report Of Unrest. by dnawah(m): 5:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
konjakonja:
minus aba north and south,u know how the town looks like when we go for xmas.cheesy
Re: Abia Is Peaceful,kindly Ignore Any Report Of Unrest. by konjakonja(m): 5:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
cheesy
dnawah:
Got your drift bro,but no city is metropolitan without foreigners a fact we truly acknowledged but most of you guy registered in your villages too. In 6 months time you will be very proud of Ikpeazu as your governor, he cannot fail our city and state
Re: Abia Is Peaceful,kindly Ignore Any Report Of Unrest. by iyrojc(m): 5:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
konjakonja:
Is it the same Abia i am in currently or is it another Abia? Because where i am, PDP have been snatching ballot boxes. I guess you are talking of another Abia in another country. Even the Aba you are talking of, there are cases of snatched ballot boxes. I live in Ogbor hill., oga. APGA is clearing Aba south and Umuahia. Call to confirm. Ngwa people, greedy people. It was because of your greed, You voted T. A
Re: Abia Is Peaceful,kindly Ignore Any Report Of Unrest. by Super1759: 5:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
Check this from vanguard

Re: Abia Is Peaceful,kindly Ignore Any Report Of Unrest. by Super1759: 5:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
Check this from your boss. This is INEC twitter and you know what it means?

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The $280 Milion Dollars Loan Ameachi Took For "Rivers Water Project"? / All Progressive Congress (APC) Nigerias Ruling Party / Why PDP Failed In Southwest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.