Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,267 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession (27844 Views)

Presidency Outlines Buhari’s Achievements / Buhari's Achievements Laudable Despite Inheriting An Empty Purse - Lai Mohammed / Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by emamos: 12:57pm On Sep 02, 2016
Following the statistics released by the National Bureau of Statistics, NBS, which painted the country’s economy since President Muhammadu Buhari assumed office in bad light, the All Progressives Congress, APC, yesterday listed the achievements so far recorded under the leadership of the President Buhari.
Recall that NBS had had on Wednesday released its quarterly report which confirmed that Nigeria is in recession.

The report had indicated an alarming decrease in the Gross Domestic Product, GDP, and increase in inflation and unemployment figures since Buhari assumed the mantle of leadership.

Reacting to the report, the party in a statement signed by its national scribe, Mai Mala Buni, assured Nigerians that the Buhari-led administration remained committed to resuscitating the economy in the quickest possible time and in the best interest of the people.

Listing the achievements so far recorded under the current administration, Buni said the nation was well on the path to quick economic recovery.

Accord to Buni, “The President Muhammadu Buhari administration has embarked on well- thought economic agendas, policy actions, appropriate fiscal, governance, and socio-political reforms to revamp the economy and tackle the nation’s current challenges in the short to long term.

“Under the new flexible foreign exchange policy introduced by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in June 2016, we now have a single market-determined exchange rate which enables suppliers of foreign currencies to bring in their money and take the same out at market-determined rates.”

APC’s scribe stated that the new foreign exchange policy being implemented will ensure the “economy recovers in the medium to long term.”

He added, “As contained in the assented 2016 National Budget, the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari is aggressively formulating and implementing policies aimed at diversifying Nigeria’s economy from oil to other sectors such as agriculture, mining and manufacturing.

“The administration is also proactively tackling increased attacks on oil facilities in the Niger Delta region which has led to disruptions in crude production.

“The President’s shuttle diplomacy has yielded positive effects on the country’s economic policies. As a result, several agreements concluded during the visits are positively impacting on key sectors of the Nigerian economy including power, solid minerals, agriculture, housing and rail transportation.

“The fight against corruption remains a top priority for the President Buhari APC-led administration. In spite of desperate attempts by some partisans to discredit anti-corruption efforts in some quarters, the war against corruption is being won and has been well-received and supported. The generality of Nigerians agree that the days of impunity are over.

“Through the full implementation of the Treasury Single Account (TSA) by the President Muhammadu Buhari APC-led administration, revenue leakages have been greatly plugged.

“The new petroleum products supply and pricing framework which eliminated corruption-tainted subsidy payments has among others greatly solved fuel scarcities by ensuring availability of products at all locations in the country; reduced hoarding, smuggling and diversion substantially and stabilise price at the actual product price; encouraged investments in both Refineries and Retails; provided Government more revenue to address social and infrastructural needs of the country.

“In line with the critical infrastructural focus of the President Muhammadu Buhari administration, an unprecedented 30 per cent of 2016 budgetary provision has been committed to capital projects.

“As the administration works assiduously to build a new solid foundation, credible image and pull the country out of the present hardships, the APC appeals for patience and cooperation from Nigerians.”

http://dailypost.ng/2016/09/02/apc-lists-buharis-achievements-despite-report-economic-recession/

2 Likes

Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by emamos: 12:58pm On Sep 02, 2016
Fake promises...Radarada.

25 Likes

Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by SeniorElder(m): 1:06pm On Sep 02, 2016
The way this APC folks are going on, they are just self destructing themselves. Nigerians are no more fools. No more. 2019 come very fast lest this stewpid I.diots kill more Nigerians.

139 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by sukkot: 2:20pm On Sep 02, 2016
bubu doing big thangs. ipad yoof quote me wrong and explode like mark zuckerbergs falcon 9 rocket

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by Dagaya(m): 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2016
Where are the achievements na?
They know how to make things look so good on paper and write ups. The reality on ground is Nigerians are suffering, all this one their scribes and spoke persons are saying everyday all are trash.

We are sliding deeper into recession, household commodities are skyrocketing, salaries are no longer regular, herdsmen are ravaging communities and all this one is saying is listing achievement when nor put food for common man table.

All those who are supporting buhari, May God run your lives the way buhari is running the country.
who buhari achievement help?

135 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by paulmarkino: 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2016
I
Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by changeagent(m): 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2016
Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by tete7000(m): 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2016
Empty barrel makes the loudest noise. If apc have achievements they won't need to use loudspeakers to announce them; people will feel them and achievements will speak for themselves.

111 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by NameChecker: 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2016
ok
Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by Anikulhapo(m): 2:24pm On Sep 02, 2016
That blood sucking Fulani tribalist,when will he nab those herdsmen?He is always waiting for them to strike so that he will go to social media to sympathize and mourn one year mourn

45 Likes

Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 02, 2016
They have the nerve!!

13 Likes

Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by samzzycash(m): 2:25pm On Sep 02, 2016
Hit like if you are Still looking for the achievement..me looking at the so called achievement like

192 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 02, 2016
Useless government.

40 Likes

Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by canalily(m): 2:26pm On Sep 02, 2016
Lalasticala whatch it o o oshocked na the same people o o oshocked angry

1 Like

Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by Timblaze(m): 2:26pm On Sep 02, 2016
cheesy
Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by shammah1(m): 2:26pm On Sep 02, 2016
See lies shocked

HIT LIKE IF YOU'RE WAITING TO SEE THE LIST OF THEIR ACHIEVEMENTS!

I can list more than 100 of APC/BUHARI's disastrous achievements. Clueless government

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by salabscholar01(m): 2:26pm On Sep 02, 2016
samzzycash:
Hit like if you are Still looking for the achievement..me looking at the so called achievement like

Hit like, if you wish people should stop posting "hit likes" comments..

3 Likes

Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
Nonsense fallacies sad

11 Likes

Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
Person no get freedom of speech again for this country and for Nairaland.... I just make some comments on the current economy situation with my other acct...watin d mod do?na to ban me,because they are d same as their pay master in APC...rotten useless eggs sad

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by drnairalov: 2:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
no matter what i will gladly vote you out 2019

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by Inspectahdeck(m): 2:28pm On Sep 02, 2016
We don't need this right now.

8 Likes

Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by watchindelta(m): 2:28pm On Sep 02, 2016
OK gud achievements

1 Like

Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by Renewed16(m): 2:28pm On Sep 02, 2016
guilty conscience

11 Likes

Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by luvinhubby(m): 2:29pm On Sep 02, 2016
I swear this APC is more useless than i thought.

So Buhari's loitering & GEJ's TSA are included as achievements by them? Them for also include the farmers e-wallet & subsidy removal as achievements.

APC are a bunch of irresponsible political scallywags that are watching Nigerians starve to death while they profit from forex racketeering.

49 Likes

Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by samzzycash(m): 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2016
salabscholar01:

Hit like, if you wish people should stop posting "hit likes" comments..
hit like if you believe that is my first time of posting hit like comment..

6 Likes

Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by sorom4: 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2016
A boy call FM radio station,

Boy : hello, I found a lost bag with N1,700,000.00, an ID card and master card belonging to one Mr Donald James, resident at plot 4 mekenge estate, calabar

Presenter : you're such an honest boy so, I believe u want to return the bag?

Boy : No oooo, I dey craze? for this Buhari time? 4 wot naa? I just want to dedicate a song to him.....pls play me, My helper oooo, my helper... My helper ooo.

APC and her cohorts should bury their face in shame

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by hakeem4(m): 2:32pm On Sep 02, 2016
Noted

1 Like

Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by salabscholar01(m): 2:33pm On Sep 02, 2016
samzzycash:
hit like if you believe that is my first time of posting hit like comment..
hit like if you did not just post hit like comment, to score cheap likes grin wink

1 Like

Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by Emekamex(m): 2:34pm On Sep 02, 2016
How can the word "achievements" and "recession" be in the same sentence?

63 Likes

Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 02, 2016
I have never voted in all my 20 something years of existence, but come 2019,am ready to go to hell n get my PVC,just to cancel out this rotten eggs that call them self APC leaders.

Note: Am not voting for PDP,they are rotten as well angry

29 Likes

Re: APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession by macphilip: 2:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
Is the flexible exchange rate policy an achievement?

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai Holds Dinner With Old Mates From Harvard, Others In Ethiopia / Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja / Adams Oshiomhole's Bold Walk To The Senate Excites Edo North Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.