Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

List The Movies That Gave You Sleepless Nights - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / List The Movies That Gave You Sleepless Nights (3296 Views)

BBNaija: Tboss Gave A Ninja A Material & It Sparks Outrage / 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her / 20 Best Inspirational Speeches From The Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List The Movies That Gave You Sleepless Nights by MzzTega(f): 4:05pm On May 08, 2015
damiosy:
Supernatural....abandon the series(season 1) after episode 4 disturbing my thoughts

Hannibal hecta....how can you explain a human brain opened with the person fully awake cutting a part of the brain frying it and feeding it to the person

Many more crazy nights though
ewwww!! Now that's what i call horror. U try.
Re: List The Movies That Gave You Sleepless Nights by MzzTega(f): 4:09pm On May 08, 2015
swagdopey:
what about CHUCKY?
never heard of it
Re: List The Movies That Gave You Sleepless Nights by MzzTega(f): 4:11pm On May 08, 2015
kay9:
Mel Gibson's Passion of the Christ.
Mehn, that movie na horror film.
passion of christ,horror?
Re: List The Movies That Gave You Sleepless Nights by kay9(m): 4:58pm On May 08, 2015
MzzTega:

passion of christ,horror?

Yes, horror. I've watched lotsa horror flicks in mytime and i don't rattle easy. Did you ever see that (online) video "2 Girls, 1 Cup"? Well I did, and my biggest response to it was just a slight grimace. But Passion of the Christ? Mmm. that movie gave my chain a big yank. Abeg na horror film.
Re: List The Movies That Gave You Sleepless Nights by kay9(m): 5:00pm On May 08, 2015
MzzTega:

never heard of it

No wonder.... Indomie pikin.
Re: List The Movies That Gave You Sleepless Nights by MzzTega(f): 5:02pm On May 08, 2015
kay9:

Yes, horror. I've watched lotsa horror flicks in mytime and i don't rattle easy. Did you ever see that (online) video "2 Girls, 1 Cup"? Well I did, and my biggest response to it was just a slight grimace. But Passion of the Christ? Mmm. that movie gave my chain a big yank. Abeg na horror film.
nawa oo
Re: List The Movies That Gave You Sleepless Nights by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 08, 2015
MzzTega:

nawa oo

Tega do you have a child?
Re: List The Movies That Gave You Sleepless Nights by MzzTega(f): 5:07pm On May 08, 2015
Freemanan:

Tega do you have a child?
No. Y?
Re: List The Movies That Gave You Sleepless Nights by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 08, 2015
MzzTega:

No. Y?

Twenty something and no child? Better put those birthing hips to Good use lest they shrivel up an rotten.
Re: List The Movies That Gave You Sleepless Nights by MzzTega(f): 5:16pm On May 08, 2015
Freemanan:

Twenty something and no child? Better put those birthing hips to Good use lest they shrivel up an rotten.
what's this one saying?
Re: List The Movies That Gave You Sleepless Nights by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 08, 2015
MzzTega:

what's this one saying?

Sorry am tipsy. Ignore..m

Why referring to me as 'this one' BTW?
Re: List The Movies That Gave You Sleepless Nights by kokoA(m): 10:42pm On May 09, 2015
MzzTega:

what's this one saying?
he is saying your kind of hips is good for giving birth.. He also said you ought have had children by now since you are in your twenties. Ehen, and he said if you don't put your hips to good use by giving birth they will get rotten.. grin Na wetin he talk o, not me. I'm just being a busybody ni o grin
Re: List The Movies That Gave You Sleepless Nights by Natasha247(m): 3:34am On May 11, 2015
Go watch saw If you wanna watch scarter movie
Re: List The Movies That Gave You Sleepless Nights by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 12, 2015
SAW
Re: List The Movies That Gave You Sleepless Nights by Kyase(m): 6:47pm On May 12, 2015
None............ Them never born the movie yet....... Unless na alien direct am..... But check out "mama" or "jessebelle"
Re: List The Movies That Gave You Sleepless Nights by kayus4luv2(m): 8:40am On Jun 28, 2015
Diamond Ring
Re: List The Movies That Gave You Sleepless Nights by blackmartial(m): 9:55am On Jun 28, 2015
Willie Willie.
Re: List The Movies That Gave You Sleepless Nights by IAmTobore(m): 11:30am On Jun 29, 2015
Evil dead. That movie was crazy.
Re: List The Movies That Gave You Sleepless Nights by Jabodo(m): 8:49am On Jul 07, 2015
vheMa:
Mine is...

Funke akindele's JENIFFER
Re: List The Movies That Gave You Sleepless Nights by Jabodo(m): 8:52am On Jul 07, 2015
The Ruins!

Hills have Eyes!
Re: List The Movies That Gave You Sleepless Nights by Rockcalvary(m): 5:26am On Aug 14, 2015
Y'all been talking foreign movies. None of them ever scared me undecided Una been no watch AYAAAAAAAMATAAAAAANGAAAAAA!!!!!!! Creeps me out till today!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thread For Lovers Of "The Johnsons" On African Magic / Cix Fabulous Videos / A Short Script (hope And Pray)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.