Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Court Orders INEC To Allow Nigerians Abroad To Vote - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders INEC To Allow Nigerians Abroad To Vote (4569 Views)

Poll: Should Nigerian Citizens Abroad Be Allowed To Vote?

Yes: 75% (34 votes)
No: 24% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

Court Orders INEC To Register Young Democratic Party / Allow Nigerians To Carry Guns - Christian Association Of Nigeria. / 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders INEC To Allow Nigerians Abroad To Vote by mustafar1: 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2009
debosky:

Nigerians abroad who hold citizenship should be allowed to vote.

It won't help in a pre-rigged system though, and it will open further doors for corrupt officials to 'travel abroad' to canvass votes from the Diaspora.  undecided

Transparency of the current electoral system is the prime need right now not this.

I can forsee there being a Fashola rally in London to support him versus Obanikoro rally in Birmingham or something.  grin grin

This is a distraction in my view - without reforming the electoral system, we will simply be creating further avenues for rigging and other electoral malpractices. I can imagine a politician going to say Ghana and getting thousands to vote for him and claim to be Nigerians (after bribing embassy officials or customs agents to issue false passports)

that right there is what prompted my first comment. a situation where a candidate would claim to have got more votes from diaspora than those living in said region. thanks to embassy and customs magic. i see a situation where they'll then throw the, isnt it diasporans that voted him in,  why are they now making noise card. or political opponents would pitch diasporans against non-diasporans, with a mantra that might sound this way, he won the last election because people abroad voted for him, see what he has done. after he is done eating ur money he would go back to the diaspora and spend it with his diaspora friends. whether true or not, whether that individual was the best person to have ever occupied that seat or not, all so he could snatch power.
Re: Court Orders INEC To Allow Nigerians Abroad To Vote by eldee(m): 6:03pm On Jan 28, 2009
Forgive me for being old-fashioned but I believe only people that go through the exact situation, as in, living in a country and suffering the exact problems associated with life in Nigeria should have the right to decide who they choose as the leaders.

For goodness sake, that's why diasporans(even those without dual citizenship) are allowed to vote in the countries they live in.

Kobojunkie:

Are the Nigerians in Nigeria the only ones who wear this shoe of yours? You mean those who live abroad but still have families and businesses back do not wear those shoes? They don’t have an understanding of what is going on down there?
Those that have families back home?? Nah, they don't feel it as some living there would!!!
This is the same way some an NIN knows nothing about the ethnic glass ceiling African-Americans talk about.

And those with businesses?? C'mon!!!
Aight then, Richard Branson should be allowed to vote for AD cause his Virgin business has been affected by PDP decisions.

IMO, only people that have been resident in Nigeria within the last two years should be allowed to decide who leads the country. And this is really easy considering the fact the there's a Voter's Register.
Re: Court Orders INEC To Allow Nigerians Abroad To Vote by Kobojunkie: 6:06pm On Jan 28, 2009
Lol @Must_a_far, I was going to post something along that line earlier but decided to wait to see how this one turns out. Roflmao!!

must_a_far:

political opponents would pitch diasporans against non-diasporans, with a mantra that might sound this way, [b]he won the last election because people abroad voted for him, see what he has done. after he is done eating ur money he would go back to the diaspora and spend it with his diaspora friends.[/b] whether true or not, whether that individual was the best person to have ever occupied that seat or not, all so he could snatch power.
Re: Court Orders INEC To Allow Nigerians Abroad To Vote by debosky(m): 6:09pm On Jan 28, 2009
i_laugh:

@Debosky

and also the politicians giving money to the diasporians and the diasporians collecting the money and the diasporians helping in riging the election,[b] or are you saying the diasporians have ben washed clean of the Nigerian syndrome in them, or you assume they ca not be bought with moeny like those back home? [/b]Please answer me.
I am assuming no such thing, after all, many riggers and corrupt politicians have lived abroad for years before returning to the country to rig. If you live abroad, you might just discover that ertwhile cleaner neighbour of yours has bought himself a Mercedes because he was 'UK Campaign manager for Atiku-Omisore 2011'  cheesy grin grin

@ eldee

I would tend to agree with you, but knowing Nigeria and issues we've had in the past, anything apart from citizenship being the basis for voting will be very tough to manage. People already send their passports back to naija to get it 'post-dated' or stamped by customs officials. If they want to try that with voting as well, they can, so let's remove that extra level of corruption.

I doubt that large numbers of diasporans would vote anyways. If something doesn't affect you too greatly on a daily basis, you tend to care less about it.
Re: Court Orders INEC To Allow Nigerians Abroad To Vote by Shaz(f): 6:10pm On Jan 28, 2009
@Kobojunkie,

I'm really not a person of much words but I'll give this another go.

Kobojunkie:

Fair Enough!!! Just so you know, this would probably mean that a lot of Nigerians living in Nigeria may be denied right to vote simply because they do not meet this requirements put in place by this verification process of yours. Are you sure that is the sane thing to do?

Why wouldn't they meet the requirement of the verification system when the only requirement is for them to reside in the country??

Kobojunkie:

You seem to have missed the part where I stressed that your opinion, you are sort of telling us that the way Nigeria is right now is the way it ought to be. Is this the case? You ask how I get this? Well, if Nigerians in Nigeria are, according to you, the ones experiencing the life in Nigeria, then we should accept that past and current leaders were duely elected by the people of Nigeria, who according to you, know more of the country than anyone else does and so it is, dare I say, perfect as is.

I'm only stating that in order to make the best decisions, Nigerians abroad should go to Nigeria to have a real feel of the situation et al before voting. If Nigerians abroad really want to make a difference in government, they should also be ready to make some sacrifice.

I'm not against Nigerians abroad by the way, I'm also one. I'm also trying to be reasonable.

And my statement about understanding and experience, yeah, I know what message I'm trying to convey. For instance, you lost some money and I lost the same amount of money. I can understand what it is to lose that amount of money but there's no way I can know the exact way you feel because it is under different conditions.

Just as Nigerians experience the effect of fuel price hike, those abroad may understand (especially those sending money back home) but those that reside in Nigeria bear the brunt!

Kobojunkie:

Would you apply this same reasoning if it were not Nigerians in diaspora that were being considered here? Last I checked, your voting right comes with citizenship. So, say you are a citizen of the USA and you have never really lived there, you can still go back and vote. What you are saying is that an 18 year old visiting Nigeria for the first time and happens to find himself right in the middle of election season should be denied right to vote, is this the case?

Just 'cause it is done in US doesn't make it right. Say I go to Nigeria next month and meet them voting and I'm not allowed to vote, I wouldn't mind because I've not been a part of the whole system.

Again, it's just my view.
Re: Court Orders INEC To Allow Nigerians Abroad To Vote by Shaz(f): 6:11pm On Jan 28, 2009
eldee:

Forgive me for being old-fashioned but I believe only people that go through the exact situation, as in, living in a country and suffering the exact problems associated with life in Nigeria should have the right to decide who they choose as the leaders.

For goodness sake, that's why diasporans(even those without dual citizenship) are allowed to vote in the countries they live in.
Those that have families back home?? Nah, they don't feel it as some living there would!!!
This is the same way some an NIN knows nothing about the ethnic glass ceiling African-Americans talk about.

Aight then, Richard Branson should be allowed to vote for AD cause his Virgin business has been affected by PDP decisions.

IMO, only people that have been resident in Nigeria within the last two years should be allowed to decide who leads the country. And this is really easy considering the fact the there's a Voter's Register.

Thank you, Eldee. . That is exactly what i've been saying all day.
Re: Court Orders INEC To Allow Nigerians Abroad To Vote by Kobojunkie: 6:13pm On Jan 28, 2009
eldee:

If you call that being old fashioned, that is ok, but how many countries actually limit voting rights to just those citizens who live within the borders of the country itself?

eldee:

But not all persons who live in Nigeria today can vote in Nigeria. Not all diasporans can vote in the countries they live in. So are they also to be disallowed from voting in the country they hold citizenships of? What ethnic glass ceiling again? I thought that myth was shattered only last week? Or are we going to keep hearing of it?

eldee:

Like I pointed out in my post if you had read carefully, I was referring to Nigerians with businesses in Nigeria. Last I checked, Richard Branson is not a Nigerian, and hence, can not vote in Nigeria. Does that help?

eldee:

Again, this is not a contest on who is allowed to vote or not. That has already been established. As long as you get citizenship as a Nigerian, you can vote. That is not changing anytime soon. grin
Re: Court Orders INEC To Allow Nigerians Abroad To Vote by mustafar1: 6:14pm On Jan 28, 2009
eldee:

to vote in said country you have to be a citizen. a ghanian who has permanent resident status cant vote in nigeria until he becomes a nigerian citizen.

are you referring to the voters register that they compile right before every election. so tunji that breezed into abeokuta on the last day of registration can get on there.
Re: Court Orders INEC To Allow Nigerians Abroad To Vote by scottN(m): 6:16pm On Jan 28, 2009
Nothing wrong with the court ordering INEC to embark on this project.  It's a welcomed devpt but I think our concern should be how INEC will go about it. There are basic infrastructures that has to be on ground to facilitate this. A good IT system that is secured,unbiased and fool proof could make this a reality.(at least the recent election in America has proven this). However, considering how the National ID card scheme exercise was eventually executed, will INEC implement an IT infrastructure and its policies to the very end? A very short leash should be put on INEC for this exercise to be a success. Leaving everything to INEC and its benefactors and not involving the major stakeholders (the masses) will just be another reason to put Nigeria in the news for the wrong reasons.
Re: Court Orders INEC To Allow Nigerians Abroad To Vote by Kobojunkie: 6:19pm On Jan 28, 2009
Shaz:

I'm only stating that in order to make the best decisions, Nigerians abroad should go to Nigeria to have a real feel of the situation et al before voting. If Nigerians abroad really want to make a difference in government, they should also be ready to make some sacrifice.

What sacrifice would this be?

Shaz:

I'm not against Nigerians abroad by the way, I'm also one. I'm also trying to be reasonable.

And my statement about understanding and experience, yeah, I know what message I'm trying to convey. For instance, you lost some money and I lost the same amount of money. I can understand what it is to lose that amount of money but there's no way I can know the exact way you feel because it is under different conditions.

Just as Nigerians experience the effect of fuel price hike, those abroad may understand (especially those sending money back home) but those that reside in Nigeria bear the brunt!

Just 'cause it is done in US doesn't make it right. Say I go to Nigeria next month and meet them voting and I'm not allowed to vote, I wouldn't mind because I've not been a part of the whole system.

Again, it's just my view.

Anywho, I am glad that it also is done that way in Nigeria. Diasporans can vote in Nigeria. Land at the airport, cast your vote and leave. grin
Re: Court Orders INEC To Allow Nigerians Abroad To Vote by debosky(m): 6:26pm On Jan 28, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Anywho, I am glad that it also is done that way in Nigeria. Diasporans can vote in Nigeria. Land at the airport, cast your vote and leave. grin

erm. . . diasporans cannot necessarily vote in Nigeria - you have to be duly registered before voting. Besides, the key thing here is voting without having to be in Nigeria or go to Nigeria, which is currently not the case.

I repeat, this is simply opening another rigging vista - very soon, some government official will be given a contract to conduct a census of Nigerians in Diaspora - cue more money chopping! grin grin
Re: Court Orders INEC To Allow Nigerians Abroad To Vote by ilaugh1: 6:27pm On Jan 28, 2009
these same diasporians will claim this will not work, this same diasporians will claim it is a total waste of money, these same diasporians will claim Naija is not their country - so, i still ask, why bother with them? why is the question, why?
Re: Court Orders INEC To Allow Nigerians Abroad To Vote by ilaugh1: 6:29pm On Jan 28, 2009
@Debosky

This will also give so many hungry disaporians to make more money from the money the politicians will share to them in a bid to secure their votes, in other words, making more thieves out of them.
Re: Court Orders INEC To Allow Nigerians Abroad To Vote by JJYOU: 6:30pm On Jan 28, 2009
eldee:

i_laugh:

these same diasporians will claim this will not work, this same diasporians will claim it is a total waste of money, these same diasporians will claim Naija is not their country - so, i still ask, why bother with them? why is the question, why?
for goodness sake it is only right.  my wife and i reside in the uk. she is a US citizen. she voted in the last US election with ease.  why cant i be able to vote against your theiving PDP if i choose? by the way i have family and financial link with nigeria.
Re: Court Orders INEC To Allow Nigerians Abroad To Vote by eldee(m): 6:32pm On Jan 28, 2009
must_a_far:

to vote in said country you have to be a citizen. a ghanian who has permanent resident status cant vote in nigeria until he becomes a nigerian citizen.

are you referring to the voters register that they compile right before every election. so tunji that breezed into abeokuta on the last day of registration can get on there.
The UK(the world's model democracy tongue ) allows anyone that lives in the UK to vote. The heroes only vote in UK elections because they're out there on state mission in Iraq.

Kobojunkie:

But not all persons who live in Nigeria today can vote in Nigeria. Not all diasporans can vote in the countries they live in. So are they also to be disallowed from voting in the country they hold citizenships of? What ethnic glass ceiling again? I thought that myth was shattered only last week? Or are we going to keep hearing of it?
I'm not going into any argument about if there is a racial glass ceiling or not, the fact that some people belive it's there, don't even need to care about if it exists or not is what I'm pointing at.

Every person 18 years and over that resides in Nigeria has the right to vote in Nigeria.

Kobojunkie:

Like I pointed out in my post if you had read carefully, I was referring to Nigerians with businesses in Nigeria. Last I checked, Richard Branson is not a Nigerian, and hence, can not vote in Nigeria. Does that help?
Exactly what I'm saying.
What separates Richard Branson from Tunji Philips that's been in the UK for 10 years but with a small shop in Lagos??
They both do not reside in Nigeria, they both do not pay their bills to the Nigerian government, they both make money from the country, they both have Nigerian citizens running the businesses over there??

debosky:

@ eldee

I would tend to agree with you, but knowing Nigeria and issues we've had in the past, anything apart from citizenship being the basis for voting will be very tough to manage. People already send their passports back to naija to get it 'post-dated' or stamped by customs officials. If they want to try that with voting as well, they can, so let's remove that extra level of corruption.

I doubt that large numbers of diasporans would vote anyways. If something doesn't affect you too greatly on a daily basis, you tend to care less about it.
I knew that factor would come up, but anyone that would go and backdate his passport to vote for Obanikoro is definitely a true Nigerian grin grin

But truth be told that number will not even be up to 1000, it's not like most diasporians really cares about what happens back there
Re: Court Orders INEC To Allow Nigerians Abroad To Vote by Kobojunkie: 6:33pm On Jan 28, 2009
JJYOU:

for goodness sake it is only right.  my wife and i reside in the uk. she is a US citizen. she voted in the last US election with ease.  why cant i be able to vote against your theiving PDP if i choose? by the way i have family and financial link with nigeria.

INEC is currently unable to handle in-country voting effectively. Why in the world do you think it can, at this time handle absentee votes?
Re: Court Orders INEC To Allow Nigerians Abroad To Vote by Kobojunkie: 6:36pm On Jan 28, 2009
eldee:

Every person 18 years and over that resides in Nigeria has the right to vote in Nigeria.
Exactly what I'm saying.
What separates Richard Branson from Tunji Philips that's been in the UK for 10 years but with a small shop in Lagos??

They both do not reside in Nigeria, they both do not pay their bills to the Nigerian government, they both make money from the country, they both have Nigerian citizens running the businesses over there??

Tunji carries a Nigerians citizenship and hence has a right to vote in Nigeira while Richard branson does not.
Re: Court Orders INEC To Allow Nigerians Abroad To Vote by ilaugh1: 6:40pm On Jan 28, 2009
@ELdee

They dont care what happens back there, yet they scream all day all night about what goes on down there, so i ask again, why do we bother with them? what have they got to offer the country? nothing.
Re: Court Orders INEC To Allow Nigerians Abroad To Vote by Shaz(f): 6:42pm On Jan 28, 2009
@Kobojunkie,

'Since Nigerians in Diaspora can vote, then we should be allowed to contest from here. We don't need to be in the country to know what our country's people need.'

I know you're in support of the above statement.

But what is the point of voting for change in Nigeria when you don't know what is there to be changed?
Re: Court Orders INEC To Allow Nigerians Abroad To Vote by cvibe: 6:42pm On Jan 28, 2009
It wont really matter without an electronic voting system
Re: Court Orders INEC To Allow Nigerians Abroad To Vote by eldee(m): 6:46pm On Jan 28, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Tunji carries a Nigerians citizenship and hence has a right to vote in Nigeira while Richard branson does not.

Exactly my sentiments . . .
Other countries use a time system to decide if he/she should be allowed to vote.
For most countries in Europe , if you've not been resident in the country in the past ten years, you lose your right to vote, c'est finis
It's that easy.
But Mr Tunji stays in the UK for ten years, get a British passport, get free education for his kids and then bounces back into Lagos to vote in Babangida.

i_laugh:

@ELdee

They dont care what happens back there, yet they scream all day all night about what goes on down there, so i ask again, why do we bother with them? what have they got to offer the country? nothing.
Exactly!!!
Re: Court Orders INEC To Allow Nigerians Abroad To Vote by mustafar1: 6:47pm On Jan 28, 2009
Shaz:

@Kobojunkie,

'Since Nigerians in Diaspora can vote, then we should be allowed to contest from here. We don't need to be in the country to know what our country's people need.'
I know you're in support of the above statement.

But what is the point of voting for change in Nigeria when you don't know what is there to be changed?

nothing in the rule book says one cant contest from the diaspora. they choose not to because they would need votes, majority of which are in nigeria.
Re: Court Orders INEC To Allow Nigerians Abroad To Vote by Pennywise(m): 6:53pm On Jan 28, 2009
What difference will their vote make when that of the vast majority at home does not count.And whose Idea is it anyway?
Re: Court Orders INEC To Allow Nigerians Abroad To Vote by Kobojunkie: 6:54pm On Jan 28, 2009
Shaz:

@Kobojunkie,

'Since Nigerians in Diaspora can vote, then we should be allowed to contest from here. We don't need to be in the country to know what our country's people need.' I know you're in support of the above statement.

Now I am convinced you maybe do not understand my posts at all.

FACT
========
a) A Nigerian in diaspora can already vote in Nigeria. All he has to do is fly back to Nigeria, cast his vote and walk away. That is the legal way it is currently being done. So it does not depend on how long you have been outside of Nigeria or if you have ever been in Nigeria prior, as long as you are a citizen and are a registered voter, you are free to fly in vote and leave.
b) An 18 year old Nigerian who has never been in Nigeria but has his papers right can zoom in, vote and zoom out. The key is NIGERIAN CITIZENSHIP which allows for that to happen currently.
c) INEC has yet to Prove that it is ready to take on more responsibilities
d) A Nigerian in diaspora can travel back to Nigeria to run for office, and we know many who have and are currently enjoying Nigerias money as we speak

Now, what does all that mean. It means I don’t believe INEC is ready to handle this sort of project as I believe it is no where close to where it needs to be to handle such effectively.

Shaz:

But what is the point of voting for change in Nigeria when you don't know what is there to be changed?[/color]

Speak for yourself. Some of us actually know what needs to change in Nigeria. If you are do not know what you need to change, then may I suggest you not vote please.

My kid sister watches a lot of Nigerian movies here and she was able to figure out some of the many issues simply from watching those. She then traveled to Nigeria for the first time in some years a couple of months agos,  and it did not take her 2 seconds to realize what other changes were needed in that country. As soon as she arrived at the airport, it hit her like a ton of bricks.

The international community know of what is wrong in Nigeria. It does not take a genius to figure out that there is corruption in the system and hence the reason why billions of dollars spent each year never get anywhere in that country. I know you are not against diasporans but I disagree with your logic on this issue.
Re: Court Orders INEC To Allow Nigerians Abroad To Vote by jaguda(m): 6:56pm On Jan 28, 2009
it will anarchy, u really want to partake in election processes, come back home and vote. INEC can hardly handle votes casted in Naija, talk less of those abroad, sure in my state of Delta, abroad votes cast would surpass those of the entire country.
Re: Court Orders INEC To Allow Nigerians Abroad To Vote by eldee(m): 7:02pm On Jan 28, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Now I am convinced you maybe do not understand the main post at all.

FACT
========
a) A Nigerian in diaspora can already vote in Nigeria. All he has to do is fly back to Nigeria, cast his vote and walk away. That is the legal way it is currently being done. So it does not depend on how long you have been outside of Nigeria or if you have ever been in Nigeria prior, as long as you are a citizen and are a registered voter, you are free to fly in vote and leave.
b) An 18 year old Nigerian who has never been in Nigeria but has his papers right can zoom in, vote and zoom out. The key is NIGERIAN CITIZENSHIP which allows for that to happen currently.

c) INEC has yet to Prove that it is ready to take on more responsibilities
d) A Nigerian in diaspora can travel back to Nigeria to run for office, and we know many who have and are currently enjoying Nigerias money as we speak

Now, what does all that mean. It means I don’t believe INEC is ready to handle this sort of project as I believe it is no where close to where it needs to be to handle such effectively.

What I'm saying is that that emboldened part should be questioned. And since a court is ordering a new system where diasporans should be allowed to vote, INEC needs to look into how long a person's right to vote should remain.

And for the problem of how to conduct it??
C'mon, embassies and high commissions will handle that easily. . .
It's just a matter of telling every diasporan to cast their votes at their nearest embassy, we all know how hard it is to rig over here
Re: Court Orders INEC To Allow Nigerians Abroad To Vote by mustafar1: 7:04pm On Jan 28, 2009
DIASPORA  votes would be used more effectively in rigging. ok maibe if one of the registration requirements is for you to provide information sent to u by social security administration that shows you paid tax on the income you make (to verify if you exist). trust me because u r not american doesnt mean u wont pay taxes. so long u made money on their soil. ITS TAX TIME BABY! that should help filter out ghost. but even with that, we know how that can be beaten by our polistealtians.
Re: Court Orders INEC To Allow Nigerians Abroad To Vote by Kobojunkie: 7:05pm On Jan 28, 2009
eldee:

What I'm saying is that that emboldened part should be questioned. And since a court is ordering a new system where diasporans should be allowed to vote, INEC needs to look into how long a person's right to vote should remain.

Well, be sure to ready yourself for a big fight cause diasporans with millions to sink into this will definitely fight back. You just want to start something horrible in that country. lol

eldee:

It's just a matter of telling every diasporan to cast their votes at their nearest embassy, we all know how hard it is to rig over here
You mean they will handle it as easily as they have handled other issues? How close is your nearest embassy? Let me guess, you have one right in your backyard? Lol
Re: Court Orders INEC To Allow Nigerians Abroad To Vote by mustafar1: 7:08pm On Jan 28, 2009
eldee:

What I'm saying is that that emboldened part should be questioned. And since a court is ordering a new system where diasporans should be allowed to vote, INEC needs to look into how long a person's right to vote should remain

hehehehehehe, no you didnt just say as a matter of fact the above bolded statement. make i no go down memory lane for u abeg. the day is still young.
Re: Court Orders INEC To Allow Nigerians Abroad To Vote by JosBoy4Lif(m): 7:10pm On Jan 28, 2009
Kobojunkie:

You mean they will handle it as easily as they have handled other issues? How close is your nearest embassy? Let me guess, you have one right in your backyard? Lol

Mine is 6 hrs away, I would not travel that distance. I never understood why Nigeria does not have a consulate in Toronto, but the Ghanians do
Re: Court Orders INEC To Allow Nigerians Abroad To Vote by eldee(m): 7:14pm On Jan 28, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Well, be sure to ready yourself for a big fight cause diasporans with millions to sink into this will definitely fight back.

The nearest embassy?? C'mon, I live in London!!!
And for people that live in other parts of the UK, it's just a train journey away
If they could rush to the High Commission to report stolen passports, the it will most def be easy to go there to vote.
As I said, it's only for those that care bout Nigeria

God knows I won't shift an eyebrow if Nigeria gave George Bush honourary presidency tongue
Re: Court Orders INEC To Allow Nigerians Abroad To Vote by Kobojunkie: 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2009
Mine is about 10 hours drive. And worse, when you get there, the office might not be open. ROFLMAO!! Or you are told you will need to go to another state for that service. And there phone service stinks!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Has Resigned / Top 5 Worst African Presidents / Osinbajo Moves To Kill Forex Subsidy Racket Run Under Buhari Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.