Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Share Your Most Embarrasing Moment With The Opposite Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Most Embarrasing Moment With The Opposite Sex (1564 Views)

What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Most Embarrasing Moment With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
Let me kick off d party,,,,,I can remember vividly when I was serving,there was dis fellow corper who was tripping 4 me,,,she alws gave me d green light but I just ignored it until she culdnt take it anymore,,,,2 cut d story short,dis gal opened up 2 me&told me how she felt&how she was in luv,,,,Lo&behold ma pple na so I just stiff like walking stick,I no fit start action inside my room 4 dat matter ooooo,,,,finally as I walked her back home,na so I start 2 do d luv wey I 4 do inside room,,,there came d bomb 4rm dis girl,"PLS STOP,WE WERE INSIDE D ROOM U CULD NOT DO ANYTHING,IT IS BY D ROADSIDE U COME DEY PLAY LOVE",,,,My brothers&sisters shame no make me get my senses dat day,,,, so dudes share urs 2,,,,Love ya!
Re: Share Your Most Embarrasing Moment With The Opposite Sex by Emyemyberry(m): 6:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
In d year 2012,i Met an old girl friend inside a bus,after exchange of greetings and pleasantries,i carry my nokia c6 give her make she type her number,as she press zero,na so my phone quench,no gree on again till i reach house,na so i use paper collect number,even when she dey with her two friends!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most Embarrasing Moment With The Opposite Sex by naturally: 6:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
Spreads mat
Re: Share Your Most Embarrasing Moment With The Opposite Sex by Atk01(f): 7:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
naturally:
Spreads mat
Abeg shift for me.
Re: Share Your Most Embarrasing Moment With The Opposite Sex by ivyT(f): 7:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
*sips chilled zobo with sarkodie*
#YouKnowSayMoneyNoBeProblem

I just derailed
Re: Share Your Most Embarrasing Moment With The Opposite Sex by XtraSmooth404: 7:41pm On Apr 11, 2015
Story time
*pulls chair*
Re: Share Your Most Embarrasing Moment With The Opposite Sex by fnep2smooth(m): 8:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
Wait
Let me check my archive
Re: Share Your Most Embarrasing Moment With The Opposite Sex by tojahh(m): 10:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
There's this girl in my area, so pretty, but rude because of her enormous admirers. I just came back from Boarding school for the holiday, my friends have already intimate me with her kind of person. I was prepared to show them the diff between a boarder and a day student.

Na so I call this babe as she dey waka pass but she no respond, call again you look me come hiss one kind long hiss wey fit long pass 3rd Mainland bridge. My paddy dem begin laff, to show the swag in me, I walk up to her. '"Hey, Sofia, whatsup" I said. "Are you mad"? Leave me alone. She said in a loud voice that made my friends laff as if dem be jackals.

Na so I vex land am slap for face, see as my friends dey hail me, I begin form baddest nigga, she no talk, just hold her face and continued her way home. 20mins later I was with my mum and 2 sisters when I saw a large crowd of persons of all sorts coming towards our house.

To cut long story short... My mum asked me to kneel down while she instructed the girl to give me 5 good slaps. Bros this babe register me slaps as if she dey cast Ogbanje from my head. Since then, I've never hit a lady and its a lesson well learnt. (C 2003)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most Embarrasing Moment With The Opposite Sex by klepto2015: 11:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
Emyemyberry:
In d year 2012,i Met an old girl friend inside a bus,after exchange of greetings and pleasantries,i carry my nokia c6 give her make she type her number,as she press zero,na so my phone quench,no gree on again till i reach house,na so i use paper collect number,even when she dey with her two friends!
Have you taken a girl's number on your skin/palm in the absence of paper before? Makes the run fun.
Re: Share Your Most Embarrasing Moment With The Opposite Sex by SarcasticMe(m): 11:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
The condom wouldn't wear... I tried... she tried... We later gave up er'thing. Slept sexless.
Re: Share Your Most Embarrasing Moment With The Opposite Sex by Emyemyberry(m): 6:30am On Apr 12, 2015
klepto2015:
Have you taken a girl's number on your skin/palm in the absence of paper before? Makes the run fun.
i don't wana believe u did that!
Re: Share Your Most Embarrasing Moment With The Opposite Sex by koolet: 7:12am On Apr 12, 2015
SarcasticMe:
The condom wouldn't wear... I tried... she tried... We later gave up er'thing. Slept sexless.
the last time it happened to me she flung off the c+ndom and inserted my mini sim smiley i too love her action
Re: Share Your Most Embarrasing Moment With The Opposite Sex by koolet: 7:21am On Apr 12, 2015
....smileypulls off your trouses with romantic spirit,,, and she yells eehn is that all you've gat

angry *gently puts on the trouser with slow motion* wipe off tears....
Re: Share Your Most Embarrasing Moment With The Opposite Sex by koolet: 7:23am On Apr 12, 2015
op if i was the girl i would reset your foolishness with cronic jabbin

.... on the head

as old as you were
y
favoryte33:
Let me kick off d party,,,,,I can remember vividly when I was serving,there was dis fellow corper who was tripping 4 me,,,she alws gave me d green light but I just ignored it until she culdnt take it anymore,,,,2 cut d story short,dis gal opened up 2 me&told me how she felt&how she was in luv,,,,Lo&behold ma pple na so I just stiff like walking stick,I no fit start action inside my room 4 dat matter ooooo,,,,finally as I walked her back home,na so I start 2 do d luv wey I 4 do inside room,,,there came d bomb 4rm dis girl,"PLS STOP,WE WERE INSIDE D ROOM U CULD NOT DO ANYTHING,IT IS BY D ROADSIDE U COME DEY PLAY LOVE",,,,My brothers&sisters shame no make me get my senses dat day,,,, so dudes share ursu 2,,,,Love ya!
Re: Share Your Most Embarrasing Moment With The Opposite Sex by Feemmy(m): 10:33am On Apr 12, 2015
tojahh:
There's this girl in my area, so pretty, but rude because of her enormous admirers. I just came back from Boarding school for the holiday, my friends have already intimate me with her kind of person. I was prepared to show them the diff between a boarder and a day student.

Na so I call this babe as she dey waka pass but she no respond, call again you look me come hiss one kind long hiss wey fit long pass 3rd Mainland bridge. My paddy dem begin laff, to show the swag in me, I walk up to her. '"Hey, Sofia, whatsup" I said. "Are you mad"? Leave me alone. She said in a loud voice that made my friends laff as if dem be jackals.

Na so I vex land am slap for face, see as my friends dey hail me, I begin form baddest nigga, she no talk, just hold her face and continued her way home. 20mins later I was with my mum and 2 sisters when I saw a large crowd of persons of all sorts coming towards our house.

To cut long story short... My mum asked me to kneel down while she instructed the girl to give me 5 good slaps. Bros this babe register me slaps as if she dey cast Ogbanje from my head. Since then, I've never hit a lady and its a lesson well learnt. (C 2003)

Funny
Re: Share Your Most Embarrasing Moment With The Opposite Sex by klepto2015: 12:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
Emyemyberry:
i don't wana believe u did that!
Oga leave story! Anything to get anything

(1) (Reply)

Love At First Sight: Is It Possible? / New Method Of Toasting A Girl / Be My MAGA- Jennifer From Codedruns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.