Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

DELTA State Governorship Election Result - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DELTA State Governorship Election Result (40248 Views)

The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer / Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. / Teslim Folarin Allegedly Shot (Wife Of Oyo State Governorship Aspirant) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DELTA State Governorship Election Result by Pavore9: 10:46am On Apr 12, 2015
Gr8amechi:
even my name sound Igbo but the guy should not join us to the across the Niger Igbo, if you read history you would know that ika has nothing to do with the Igbo across the niger
Noted as you are in a better position to understand your ancestry than someone else.
Re: DELTA State Governorship Election Result by Gr8amechi: 10:47am On Apr 12, 2015
rhukky01:
All dese re lies no local govt lik ethiope north and south in delta state ooooooooooooo
don't mind these people
Re: DELTA State Governorship Election Result by Gr8amechi: 11:10am On Apr 12, 2015
fr3do:

You can see it that way for your convenience, but Okowa unlike Olorogun Emerhor or Chief Ogboru had no ethnic strings whatsoever attached to his campaign from the onset.
The former senator, SSG, health commissioner and LGA chairman has always reiterated that he was about the progress of all Deltans.

Speak for yourself, I'm from Owa and I consider myself Igbo (but not disregarding Bini influence my ancestors had).
And we southerners had better 'join' ourselves together to fight for fairness and equity.
see my brother don't claim to be with those mumu guys, I am a supporter of APC but in my state delta I support PDP for fairness, see those Igbo across Niger are senseless ( not all though) if okowa was one of them do you think he would have had that Patience to work since 1999 under ibori?? we del tan Igbo are not like them and I believe it boil down to our origin, we understand the power of alliance not those across the Niger thinking that can rule Nigeria one day with just the SE votes that's my annoyance

3 Likes

Re: DELTA State Governorship Election Result by Ejimike: 11:18am On Apr 12, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
Confirmed Result from Okpe

GOVERNORSHIP
PDP-12,165.
LP-7728.
APC-3706.

HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY
PDP-11,639.
LP-6592.
APC-5266.

Big thanks to Okpe people

1 Like

Re: DELTA State Governorship Election Result by esota4280(m): 11:37am On Apr 12, 2015
shachris:

Stop spreading stupid lies. I am in warri and LP is massively winning here.
No mind does mad men,d day dem go knw se d numb b4 6 is greater Dan 7,wata don past garri... I grit u broda 100liks for #LP

1 Like

Re: DELTA State Governorship Election Result by modhream: 11:44am On Apr 12, 2015
Gr8amechi:
even my name sound Igbo but the guy should not join us to the across the Niger Igbo, if you read history you would know that ika has nothing to do with the Igbo across the niger
Ika has nothing to do with Igbo across the Niger?.You lie.
Where in Ika are you from,let's see if a large part of your ancestry is not Igbo from across the Niger.
Re: DELTA State Governorship Election Result by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 12, 2015
Ejimike:
[color=#990000][/color]

GOVERNORSHIP
PDP-12,165.
LP-7728.
APC-3706.

HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY
PDP-11,639.
LP-6592.
APC-5266.

you are high on soakaway juice.
Re: DELTA State Governorship Election Result by Gr8amechi: 11:51am On Apr 12, 2015
modhream:

Ika has nothing to do with Igbo across the Niger?.You lie.
Where in Ika are you from,let's see if a large part of your ancestry is not Igbo from across the Niger.
guy Google is your friend, don't speak like unlearned, talk facts
Re: DELTA State Governorship Election Result by pazienza(m): 11:55am On Apr 12, 2015
OdenigboAroli:
I guess it's over for the opposition in Delta. Congrats to Ifeanyi Okowa.
Now,we have 6 Igbo governors.

Please nwanne, don't "tribalize" this victory for Deltans. Even Urhobos voted for Okowa.

5 Likes

Re: DELTA State Governorship Election Result by pazienza(m): 11:56am On Apr 12, 2015
Gr8amechi:

Shut up. Don't speak on things you know little about.
Re: DELTA State Governorship Election Result by Gr8amechi: 12:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
pazienza:

u should shut you stupid mouth if you don't know history why fool yourself just type the origin of ika and ndokwa people on Google and see the response
Re: DELTA State Governorship Election Result by Gr8amechi: 12:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
pazienza:

http://www.edoworld.net/Origin_Of_Delta_Igbo_Indisputable.html
Re: DELTA State Governorship Election Result by pazienza(m): 12:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
Gr8amechi:
u should shut you stupid mouth if you don't know history why fool yourself just type the origin of ika and ndokwa people on Google and see the response

Your ignorance is too much.
Re: DELTA State Governorship Election Result by Gr8amechi: 12:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
pazienza:

Your ignorance is too much.
see stop you insult and post a link its simple
Re: DELTA State Governorship Election Result by pazienza(m): 12:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
Gr8amechi:
see stop you insult and post a link its simple

The topic had been discussed and buried here in NL, it would appear you are new here.
Re: DELTA State Governorship Election Result by Gr8amechi: 12:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
pazienza:

The topic had been discussed and buried here in NL, it would appear you are new here.
I don't still get you point, so are you telling me that ndokwa are part of ohaneze or what
Re: DELTA State Governorship Election Result by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
OdenigboAroli:
what has igbo got to do with anything?
Re: DELTA State Governorship Election Result by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
Re: DELTA State Governorship Election Result by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
Gr8amechi:
see my brother don't claim to be with those mumu guys, I am a supporter of APC but in my state delta I support PDP for fairness, see those Igbo across Niger are senseless ( not all though) if okowa was one of them do you think he would have had that Patience to work since 1999 under ibori?? we del tan Igbo are not like them and I believe it boil down to our origin, we understand the power of alliance not those across the Niger thinking that can rule Nigeria one day with just the SE votes that's my annoyance
1 million likes, why should anyone want to be associated with those people sef? They are looking for states to colonise, rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: DELTA State Governorship Election Result by postmann: 1:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
macjive01:

That's not a nice thing to say. He was voted in by majority non-igbo becos they believe in his ability. please refrain from making such sentimental ethnic statement.

if you dont know, he wasn't even the first choice of candidate Delta Igbo's wanted.

Nice caution to that fellow who lacks sensitivity.

1 Like

Re: DELTA State Governorship Election Result by modhream: 1:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
Gr8amechi:
guy Google is your friend, don't speak like unlearned, talk facts
Google is the one that now tells you your origin and ancestry?.I'd thought I was challenging a confused adult,didn't realize it's just an ignorant kid.Sorry,I don't deal.

2 Likes

Re: DELTA State Governorship Election Result by lightuplightup: 2:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
n
Re: DELTA State Governorship Election Result by Bigloaf: 2:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
All the result u see are all fake. The main result has not been announce yet by inec. Be warn. Stop passing fasle information.
Re: DELTA State Governorship Election Result by lightuplightup: 2:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
rhukky01:
All dese re lies no local govt lik ethiope north and south in delta state ooooooooooooo
no. mind am. when did he create
Ethiope north and south. we only have
West and east
Re: DELTA State Governorship Election Result by Bigloaf: 2:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
[quote author=pazienza post=32631618]

Please nwanne, don't "tribalize" this victory for Deltans. Even Urhobos voted for Okowa. Okowa have not won, stop carryig fake rumor.
Re: DELTA State Governorship Election Result by Feraz(m): 2:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
OdenigboAroli:
C'mon, not this again. This is why people will always see us as chest beaters and ethnic bigots. Whatever happened to congratulating the winner and moving on?
Re: DELTA State Governorship Election Result by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ejimike:

GOVERNORSHIP
PDP-12,165.
LP-7728.
APC-3706.

HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY
PDP-11,639.
LP-6592.
APC-5266.

GUY SHUT UP NA YOU BE JEGA....BE SPREADING FALSE NEWS
Re: DELTA State Governorship Election Result by obaty(f): 3:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
HzRF:
If dem take this beating curse person

Na RCCG remain oo
grin
HzRF:
If dem take this beating curse person

Na RCCG remain oo
you mean mountain of fire
Re: DELTA State Governorship Election Result by xtgozie(m): 4:01pm On Apr 12, 2015
Gr8amechi:
guy hold it there we are not igbos we can never be go an read the history and origin of delta north, don't spoil delta state foe us please we are not part of the Biafra dream never!!

I just read the history now and it said you are from Congo.

Oluku. mumu pikin of a jonsing jonser

2 Likes

Re: DELTA State Governorship Election Result by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
esota4280:

No mind does mad men,d day dem go knw se d numb b4 6 is greater Dan 7,wata don past garri... I grit u broda 100liks for #LP
5 greater than 7?? How bro?
Re: DELTA State Governorship Election Result by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
Feraz:
C'mon, not this again. This is why people will always see us as chest beaters and ethnic bigots. Whatever happened to congratulating the winner and moving on?
Nor mind am, e think say if Urhobo, Itsekiri and Isoko vote against Ijaw and delta Igbo dem go fit win? Okowa nor fit win.
Re: DELTA State Governorship Election Result by Ejimike: 4:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
DELTA STATE GOVERNORSHIP UPDATE

Sapele:

PDP 13,837
APC 3,627;
LP 7,848

Ethiope West:

PDP 31,890
APC 2,329
LP 1,678

Oshimili South:

PDP 47,938,
APC 1,253;
LP 1,218

Bomadi:

PDP 51,974
APC 594;
LP 594

Isoko North:

PDP 44,209,
APC 4502
LP 3,661

Ika North East:

APC 340,
Labour 66
PDP 72,612

Patani:

APC 771,
Labour 684,
PDP 16,421

Udu:

Apc 3369
Labour 15,857
Pdp 6097

Oshimili North:

PDP 19,368
APC 978
LP; 505

Isoko South:

PDP 30,355
APC 10,054
LP 4,023

Okpe:

PDP 12,165;
APC 3,706,
Labour 7,728

More result are coming in...
Sen. Dr.Ifeanyi
Arthur Okowa is Cruising home with a landslide
victory
everywhere..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Profile Of Justices Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria / Edo State House Of Assembly Fracas / APC Governors Reduce Proposed Aspirants To Three - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.