Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,639 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Obasanjo Wins Unit Again For APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Wins Unit Again For APC (21873 Views)

PDP Youths Follow Car Carrying Votes From Polling Unit To Prevent Rigging / Ondo Update: SSG Loses Polling Unit As Akeredolu Wins Unit / Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Wins Unit Again For APC by Monogamy: 7:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
Former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo has again won his polling unit for the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the governorship and House of Assembly elections in Ogun State, western Nigeria.
Our correspondent reported that in the announced result at polling unit 22, Ward II in Abeokuta North Local Government area of the state, the APC governorship candidate, Sen. Ibikunle Amosun polled 95 votes to defeat his Peoples Democratic Party countetpart, Prince Gboyega Nasir Isiaka who scored just four votes.

The SDP candidate, Senator Akin Odunsi got II votes.

In the House Assembly results, the APC again got 85 votes, while the PDP and SDP got 8 and 14 votes respectively.

Meanwhile, the ruling party in the state is in clear lead in the former president’s local government area as at the time of filing this report.

The majority of the units results indicated that the APC had recorded more votes than other parties.
Counting of results was still on going in many parts of the state.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/04/11/obj-wins-unit-again-for-apc/

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Wins Unit Again For APC by RoyalBlak007: 7:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
expected

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Wins Unit Again For APC by januzaj(m): 7:12pm On Apr 11, 2015
God abeg flog my enemies pass d level el rufai dey flog yero.....amin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Wins Unit Again For APC by abduljabbar4(m): 7:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
Jk must be crying by now

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Wins Unit Again For APC by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
Tittle should be: APC wins polling unit despite Obasanjo's support

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Wins Unit Again For APC by spongeisback: 7:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
Wetin concern JK with Abeokuta
abduljabbar4:
Jk must be crying by now

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Wins Unit Again For APC by siraj1402(m): 7:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
grin JK we know,JK we trust.
Jk will loose, JK will cry.
I never know this is what they meant.They are all afraid of lagoon. grin grin grin grin grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Wins Unit Again For APC by apholaryn: 7:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
Baba don deliver again as expected!

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Wins Unit Again For APC by godofwar666(m): 7:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
If OBJ no win 4 him Unit e go rig am, i knw him wella e b oga 4 joking mata. Obj i carry yansh 4 u

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Wins Unit Again For APC by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
200 likes for Ambode+ and apc crew

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Wins Unit Again For APC by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
m not surprise, APC 'd way
Re: Obasanjo Wins Unit Again For APC by TopGee: 7:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
They didn't vote APC because of Obasanjo. The man has been known for the past 16 years of losing his ward.

4 Likes

januzaj:
God abeg flog my enemies pass d level el rufai dey flog yero.....amin

How is Kaduna doing this election?
Re: Obasanjo Wins Unit Again For APC by oaliijpo: 7:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
ShaME ON BABA

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Wins Unit Again For APC by madridguy(m): 7:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ok
Re: Obasanjo Wins Unit Again For APC by tola9ja: 7:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
PDP FANS BE LIKE

DISCUSSING WITH THE STATUE APC CANNOT WIN THIS ELECTION

grin grin grin grin grin grin

PSYCHO PEOPLE

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Wins Unit Again For APC by ShutdownBrown24(m): 7:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
obasenjo is a political fool. After rulling under pdp for eight years, now turning against them. I just pity the man for his wrong doing.

A.P.C BEWARE THE SAME THING OBJ DID TO P.D.P HE WILL ALSO DO THE SAME TO YOU.

i have learnt a lesson from obasenjo betrayal.

Political ass hole . Obj

3 Likes 1 Share

Yay! Ebolara Owu - or something like that - does it again. tongue
Hush! A moment of silence for PDP, please.....................never again.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Wins Unit Again For APC by Drsheddy(m): 7:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
Thanks to God almighty [i][/i]OBJ eshe gan!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Wins Unit Again For APC by tola9ja: 7:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
BABA STYLISHLY SUPPORT APC

FFK STYLISHLY CAMPAIGN FOR BUHARI

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Wins Unit Again For APC by idu1(m): 7:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
grin
Re: Obasanjo Wins Unit Again For APC by tucky200(m): 7:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
I hail o...which party obj con dey again ?
Re: Obasanjo Wins Unit Again For APC by efilefun(m): 7:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
baba has done it again.... PDP said he wasn't needed for them to win, now they are losing woefully lmao
Re: Obasanjo Wins Unit Again For APC by Cadamlk: 7:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
Baba Iyabo is at it again.The Ebora!!!
Re: Obasanjo Wins Unit Again For APC by niceguy7(m): 7:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
Obj always Representing
Re: Obasanjo Wins Unit Again For APC by Xzbit91: 7:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ebora Owu
Re: Obasanjo Wins Unit Again For APC by bright007(f): 7:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
OBJ in a bid to seek political attention/ play to the gallery has hypocritically become an errand boy for the APC.

Its simply a show of shame that those seeking to bring CHANGE to the sinking Nigerian ship have become a safe haven for OBJ who is chief among those responsible for the current problems bedevilling Nigeria.

He has suddenly become a saint and many Nigerians seem to have forgotten or have short memories of what transpired during his tenure about 8 years ago.

please someone should ask him to account for the billions he spent on the National I D card which most Nigerians including myself participated in the registration but did not have national I.D card up till today

Another one is the rural electrification scam in which the OBJ-led administration awarded contracts worth billions of naira to unknown foreigners who didn't even know the site where they are to carry out their assignment.

another one is electoral fraud. If there is one area of governance in which this present administration is way better than the OBJ regime, it is in the area of electoral practice. every Nigerian know that the highest form of electoral fraud was orchestrated by OBJ. During his tenure,election result was a one way thing as fsr as you are in the PDP. He even wanted to amend the constitution to enable him go for a third term.

and now the orangutan is rearing its head like an attention seeker campaigning for good governance which he failed to give.

if God is going to judge and punish our past leaders for the problems facing this country, OBJ would definitely have a lion share of judgement.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Wins Unit Again For APC by Nonsoco80(m): 7:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
Who [b][/b]cares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dasuki Bought Assets In London And Dubai With Arms Cash - EFCC / Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him / Fowler’s Tenure Ends, Fate Hangs In The Balance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.