Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,363 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Obasanjo Wins Unit Again For APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Wins Unit Again For APC (21879 Views)

PDP Youths Follow Car Carrying Votes From Polling Unit To Prevent Rigging / Ondo Update: SSG Loses Polling Unit As Akeredolu Wins Unit / Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Wins Unit Again For APC by driand(m): 7:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
Confirmed
Re: Obasanjo Wins Unit Again For APC by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
Baba, your head is there. Agent of Change.
Re: Obasanjo Wins Unit Again For APC by ceejay80s(m): 7:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
All these pdp criminals wey dey defect or run go apc go make life miserable for we nigerians, becos na same people dey rule us but different party,
Very soon u go hear say gej and obanikoro don tear his pdp card to join apc
Re: Obasanjo Wins Unit Again For APC by akins56(m): 7:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
Meanwhile, ambode would soon be announce as the new Governor of lagos, while jimichukwu Agbajenike would be the new Eze NdIGbo of lagos !

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Wins Unit Again For APC by akpumping7720(m): 7:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
Obj...... Ebora of Owu. Politics is all about calculation. U don't think about d benefit of today in politics but that of tomorrow. Obasanjo knows that Jonathan's regime will destroy PDP's legacy hence baba has to pitch his tent with the winning team. But those flat heads will never learn their lesson, instead of them to join the winning team, they won't rather they will fill their minds with hatred and jealousy. Anyway, it isn't their fault, democracy is all about opposition, checks and balances etc!!!
Re: Obasanjo Wins Unit Again For APC by Truckpusher(m): 7:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
The old Owor ugly ,randy bastard is still alive? undecided

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Wins Unit Again For APC by Ayima: 7:32pm On Apr 11, 2015
Pdp will hear something, they thought they will rule for eternity. There is something people don't understand a past leader is more experienced than the new one whether you like it or not.
Re: Obasanjo Wins Unit Again For APC by annibro(f): 7:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
OoBeeJay! God time dey say is d best.
Dat 3rd term Agenda of urs which was denied will definately be accomplished in ds GMB's tenure cos I see u running ur affairs & overseeing vital aspect of ds govt. Carry go Baba Iyabo! Nothin do u!!

grin Haters can fall in2 d Lagoon in advance
Re: Obasanjo Wins Unit Again For APC by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
He didn't win anything. He just followed the wind. Where was he last election when APC won his ward?
Re: Obasanjo Wins Unit Again For APC by anwo247: 7:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
Whether win or loss, OBJ remains stupid for dumping PDP. I don't wish to be like him.
Re: Obasanjo Wins Unit Again For APC by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
ShutdownBrown24:
obasenjo is a political fool. After rulling under pdp for eight years, now turning against them. I just pity the man for his wrong doing.

A.P.C BEWARE THE SAME THING OBJ DID TO P.D.P HE WILL ALSO DO THE SAME TO YOU.

i have learnt a lesson from obasenjo betrayal.

Political ass hole . Obj

Obasanjo did not betray pdp but pdp betrayed him so he has to leave
Re: Obasanjo Wins Unit Again For APC by popcykaylah(m): 7:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
when you let people baba iyabo become an opposition... then you should know result go be f9..wahala dey for PDP ooo
Re: Obasanjo Wins Unit Again For APC by seedorfg(m): 8:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
baba iyabo, irunmole to nmu garri
Re: Obasanjo Wins Unit Again For APC by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 11, 2015
OP, are you ignorant or just being deliberating misleading?

Thief Obasanjo declared he was not affiliated to any political party and said he was voting KOWA party in the presidential election.

Even when Thief Obasanjo was contesting for president in 2003, did he even win his ward?
Re: Obasanjo Wins Unit Again For APC by anulaxad(m): 8:37pm On Apr 11, 2015
GenBuhari:

Thief Obasanjo declared he was not affiliated to any political party and said he was voting KOWA party in the presidential election.

Even when Thief Obasanjo was contesting for president in 2003, did he even win his ward?

I think your mislead. There was an article on that, claiming he voted for KOWA and that was on NiaijaGist website, so don't make silly claims,
it is obvious he voted for GMB and APC and he is the main reason why Jonathan lost and why APC won. Drop your petty hatred it's becoming tiring. In fact I demand evidence.
Second time asking(you most likely won't answer), but did you know Obasanjo was the one who returned democracy back to our country, the same democracy which got your Role model Buhari in power, and down to the question can you honestly say that Jonathan would have lost if he had the backing of the OBJ lipsrsealed ?
Re: Obasanjo Wins Unit Again For APC by juman(m): 8:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
GenBuhari:

It is deliberate misleading.

The governor (amosun) is from that area. So it is expected that they will vote for the governor.
Re: Obasanjo Wins Unit Again For APC by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 11, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm8VqjRheLU&index=1&list=PLfTxdr8FGaW16Ny5vGxSQB_xGTqUeKhN8
anulaxad:

I think your mislead. There was an article on that, claiming he voted for KOWA and that was on NiaijaGist website, so don't make silly claims,
it is obvious he voted for GMB and APC and he is the main reason why Jonathan lost and why APC won. Drop your petty hatred it's becoming tiring. In fact I demand evidence.
Second time asking(you most likely won't answer), but did you know Obasanjo was the one who returned democracy back to our country, the same democracy which got your Role model Buhari in power, and down to the question can you honestly say that Jonathan would have lost if he had the backing of the OBJ lipsrsealed ?
Re: Obasanjo Wins Unit Again For APC by Miliky231(m): 9:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
Just laughing,when he was in Pdp,he never won
Re: Obasanjo Wins Unit Again For APC by simdam500(m): 10:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
grin grin grin funny title
Re: Obasanjo Wins Unit Again For APC by dammytosh: 11:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
TopGee:
They didn't vote APC because of Obasanjo. The man has been known for the past 16 years of losing his ward.

You are right.

I support Obj and respect him as a statesman but he is notorious for losing his ward and polling units to any party apart from PDP since 1999

So this is not his doing grin
Re: Obasanjo Wins Unit Again For APC by kazzonline: 11:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
ShutdownBrown24:
obasenjo is a political fool. After rulling under pdp for eight years, now turning against them. I just pity the man for his wrong doing.

A.P.C BEWARE THE SAME THING OBJ DID TO P.D.P HE WILL ALSO DO THE SAME TO YOU.

i have learnt a lesson from obasenjo betrayal.

Political ass hole . Obj

Hello someone of obasanjo's calibre has nothing to loose anymore, he can do whatever he wishes and remeber he didnt betray pdp, pdp betrayed him, so he felt it was wised he hurt them back, no amount of insult would get to him, he is at a stage in his life where he doesnt giv 2fucks
Re: Obasanjo Wins Unit Again For APC by tomasky(f): 6:10am On Apr 12, 2015
na baba iyabor de ebora oru wa former president ofend wa loose him post (twale). But baba time and chance happens 2 them all.
Re: Obasanjo Wins Unit Again For APC by Trick1587: 6:53am On Apr 12, 2015
One of the people that almost ruined Nigeria. If he had the chance will put up Nigeria for sale. From pdp to APC. Now claiming change. This change plane Nigerians are hoping on is still piloted by obj of APC same obj of pdp. Smhhhh[s][/s]
Re: Obasanjo Wins Unit Again For APC by Farkson(m): 7:36am On Apr 12, 2015
januzaj:
God abeg flog my enemies pass d level el rufai dey flog yero.....amin
What do u expect ? Thank God for Kadunans ur real change as indeed come
Sai Rufai
Re: Obasanjo Wins Unit Again For APC by anulaxad(m): 10:05am On Apr 12, 2015
GenBuhari:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm8VqjRheLU&index=1&list=PLfTxdr8FGaW16Ny5vGxSQB_xGTqUeKhN8

Seriously, are you mentally incapable of answering my question. sad

Right let me make it easier for you to understand.

Do you really believe General Muhammadu Buhari would have won if Obasanjo was behind Jonathan ?

I want you to re-modify your first comment about him voting for KOWA that is truly misleading, get rid of it or show evidence.
Re: Obasanjo Wins Unit Again For APC by mechanics(m): 1:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
Congrate to him.
Re: Obasanjo Wins Unit Again For APC by prudencesmart(m): 12:10am On Apr 13, 2015
dammytosh:

You are right.

I support Obj and respect him as a statesman but he is notorious for losing his ward and polling units to any party apart from PDP since 1999

So this is not his doing grin

Dont mind the foolish old fool, who had opportunities to correct this country but failed woefully all round and now hes claiming saints. Who dosent know his story and numerous mischief:
1 Power fraud hundreds of billions of naira lost
2 Rural electrification fraud: Billions of naira lost
3 National ID card fraud, bilions of naira lost
4 Railway fraud, billions of naira lost
5 Fertilizer fraud
6 Privatisation fraud
7 Tollgate fraud
8 Electoral fraud and what have you.

If Buhary does not prosecute this old thief whom corruption fight must start with then he will be joking, i wouldn't take him serious.

Nigerian biggest criminal parading himself a saint deceiving fools up and down trying to gain cheap relevance

(1) (2) (Reply)

Serah John Awa Kidnapped By Boko Haram In Borno. Photos / APC Disbands Gulak Committee For Imo Primaries / Goat With Human Face Delivered In Kano - Kano Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.