Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,813 members, 7,844,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

GOTV Subscribers Are Your Channels Still Complete? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GOTV Subscribers Are Your Channels Still Complete? (1652 Views)

EFCC Wades In As MMM Freezes The Accounts Of Subscribers / Multichoice Considers Tough Times, Reduces Price Of Offerings For Subscribers / Will The PDP Still Complete Their 12 Floor-national Secretariat In Abuja CBD? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GOTV Subscribers Are Your Channels Still Complete? by dapachez: 10:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
I don't know if this is the best place to post this but I am posting it here because of the pending court case against Dstv, who also own GOTV. My subscription is still valid infact I have paid uptill may with their current 1,800 naira subscription rate. I just noticed since yesterday that some channels are no longer on. I noticed since last week that Channel O was off and till now its still off. This was followed by CNN and movie channel which is channel 3 and also channel 2 one of the africa magic channels.This evening I noticed that the aformentioned channels are still not available even sports blitz and the islam channel is off as well. I am wondering if its my decoder that is faulty or something is in the offing. Another observation is that atimes on the sports channel gotv will show nta instead of sports. Does anyone have an idea of what is going on cos if this persist then this gotv is a huge fraud
Re: GOTV Subscribers Are Your Channels Still Complete? by emerged01(m): 10:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
yeah channel O is missing,likewise on DSTV.
Re: GOTV Subscribers Are Your Channels Still Complete? by Oye50(m): 10:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
Na your decoder o. I actually renewed today at their new rate, yet I've got all stations complete. All I checked at least de show
Re: GOTV Subscribers Are Your Channels Still Complete? by Osyxcel(m): 10:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
dapachez:
I don't know if this is the best place to post this but I am posting it here because of the pending court case against Dstv, who also own GOTV. My subscription is still valid infact I have paid uptill may with their current 1,800 naira subscription rate. I just noticed since yesterday that some channels are no longer on. I noticed since last week that Channel O was off and till now its still off. This was followed by CNN and movie channel which is channel 3 and also channel 2 one of the africa magic channels.This evening I noticed that the aformentioned channels are still not available even sports blitz and the islam channel is off as well. I am wondering if its my decoder that is faulty or something is in the offing. Another observation is that atimes on the sports channel gotv will show nta instead of sports. Does anyone have an idea of what is going on cos if this persist then this gotv is a huge fraud

emerged01:
yeah channel O is missing,likewise on DSTV.

Channel 'O' is no longer operating. They shut it down.

(1) (Reply)

Heartbreaking Photo: APC Bridge Kills People In Kano / Ekiti Hausa/yoruba Clash:fayose Relocate Hausas To Outskirt(PHOTOS) / Yale University: Withdraw Honorary Doctorate Degree From Okonjo Iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.