Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,523 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Tinubu Vs Obj --- What Makes These Men Thick? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Vs Obj --- What Makes These Men Thick? (1518 Views)

Thick Black Particles: Trouble In Port-Harcourt City!! / Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) / Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Vs Obj On Why He Endorsed Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Vs Obj --- What Makes These Men Thick? by superstar1(m): 1:05am On Apr 12, 2015
What makes these 2 men thick?

OBJ aka Ebora Owu (Genie of Owu Kingdom)

Pros --- a visionary leader, bridge builder, anti-corruption crusader, respected internationally

Cons --- vindictive, character could be questionable (subjective)

TINUBU -- Jagaban

Pros --- visionary, dogged, master tactician (Guardiola of Nigerian Politics), resilient, mentor to some, brilliant. Just graduated to the status of bridge duilder

Cons --- perceived to be corrupt (never proven), practise selecto-cracy rather than democracy within the party

Looking at the last presidential election retrospectively, political analysts and tacticians cannot but recognise the role played by Tinubu and OBJ. These 2 men contributed immensely to the demise of PDP and abortion of Jonathan;s 2nd term bid.

Tinubu was visionary enough to conceive the idea of APC and midwife the formation of the party, that gave us a vibrant opposition to the ruling PDP. He built bridges and made concessions were necessary for the new party to be what it is today. No doubt, he has contributed his quota to the Nigerian Political climate and posterity will record this in his favour. This is apart from raising leaders that are holding various positions at different state levels SW, which is evident by their perceived good performances.

OBJ was rubbished by some presidential aides and even said to be an expired politician. Alas, they forgot that what he lacks as political clout in SW is his area of strength and sphere of influence in the North and internationally. He was underrated, but did more silent damages that anyone could ever imagine. His highly publicised tearing of his PDP membership card, was a tactical public declaration to various political interests in the nation and internationally that he is not backing the GEJ government again. From this point, GEJ's candidacy was just a train doomed to hit the rock. Ignore him at your peril and give him too much space to your detriment.

I will like astute and knowledgeable political analysts, public commentators and general public to analyse the roles played by these 2 men and the strategies deployed accordingly, that assisted APC to defeat the biggest party in Africa, PDP.

There are lessons to be learnt from the just concluded elections that could benefit future aspirants and students of political science. Let us discuss objectively.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Obj --- What Makes These Men Thick? by ellechrystal(f): 1:22am On Apr 12, 2015
Na their juju dey make them thick finally.!!!
Re: Tinubu Vs Obj --- What Makes These Men Thick? by dulux07(m): 1:24am On Apr 12, 2015
The only thing that makes them thick, is simply because they r yorubas grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vs Obj --- What Makes These Men Thick? by Jaraworldsms(m): 1:25am On Apr 12, 2015
TINIBU IS A GAME CHANGER

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vs Obj --- What Makes These Men Thick? by SomebodyLovesMe: 1:36am On Apr 12, 2015
Surely, you meant 'Tick' and not 'Thick'.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vs Obj --- What Makes These Men Thick? by DollyParton1(f): 1:45am On Apr 12, 2015
They are both ugly. grin grin grin
Plus dem dey very generous to their voodoo man.
Re: Tinubu Vs Obj --- What Makes These Men Thick? by SirShymexx: 1:50am On Apr 12, 2015
DollyParton1:

Lol.

OBJ sucks balls while the other one is a greedy muthaphucka albeit astute and street smart politically.

I just don't like that OBJ nyggah lool.
Re: Tinubu Vs Obj --- What Makes These Men Thick? by Caseless: 1:53am On Apr 12, 2015
The difference between these men is, obj picked a clueless man to replace him while tinubu brought in a young agile fashola to replace him .

They're both politically brilliant, but tinubu is ahead of obj in this regard.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Obj --- What Makes These Men Thick? by Caseless: 1:57am On Apr 12, 2015
DollyParton1:

if given the chance, I'm sure you would lick their feet.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vs Obj --- What Makes These Men Thick? by DollyParton1(f): 1:58am On Apr 12, 2015
Caseless:
if given the chance, I'm sure you would lick their feet.
Olodo u no see the sarcasm in my post.... abeg swerve jo.
Re: Tinubu Vs Obj --- What Makes These Men Thick? by KwoiZabo(m): 2:00am On Apr 12, 2015
THE ONLY REASON THEY ARE THICK IS BECAUSE THEIR PEOPLE ESPECIALLY IN LAGOS ARE ALL MUMU. THESE PEOPLE CAN ALLOW ONE MAN CONTROL THEIR LIVES.
Re: Tinubu Vs Obj --- What Makes These Men Thick? by Caseless: 2:10am On Apr 12, 2015
DollyParton1:

Olodo u no see the sarcasm in my post.... abeg swerve jo.
I never insult u, u don already insult me. If I talk now, dem go say I de bully u.
Re: Tinubu Vs Obj --- What Makes These Men Thick? by Caseless: 2:11am On Apr 12, 2015
KwoiZabo:
THE ONLY REASON THEY ARE THICK IS BECAUSE THEIR PEOPLE ESPECIALLY IN LAGOS ARE ALL MUMU. THESE PEOPLE CAN ALLOW ONE MAN CONTROL THEIR LIVES.
drown in the lagoon, bro.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Obj --- What Makes These Men Thick? by Nobody: 5:50am On Apr 12, 2015
They both understand the game of politics wella!
Tinubu is the greatest politician of our time!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Obj --- What Makes These Men Thick? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:36am On Apr 12, 2015
"If Obasanjo is angry with you, you die politically. Go look at Atiku Abubakar and Goodluck Jonathan."
- Winston Churchill.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Obj --- What Makes These Men Thick? by superstar1(m): 9:11am On Apr 12, 2015
KwoiZabo:

Can't you see the progress the same Lagos is making. The same Lagos you are all trooping to on a daily basis.
Re: Tinubu Vs Obj --- What Makes These Men Thick? by KwoiZabo(m): 10:52am On Apr 12, 2015
superstar1:

Can't you see the progress the same Lagos is making. The same Lagos you are all trooping to on a daily basis.
Lagos that has earned more than dubai in the past 16 years. Onitsha and Enugu has better road network and pipe borne water than Lagos. U guys are just celebrating mediocrity.
Re: Tinubu Vs Obj --- What Makes These Men Thick? by AgentMS: 11:00am On Apr 12, 2015
KwoiZabo:
Lagos that has earned more than dubai in the past 16 years. Onitsha and Enugu has better road network and pipe borne water than Lagos. U guys are just celebrating mediocrity.

Very funny, Lagos earning more than Dubai? You must be high on cheap coke?

Onitsha, that slum of a city? abeg why am i even descending so low to discuss with this shallow one. Do you think NL looks like your beer parlour or village square where you can be lying to them and your f00lish audience will be nodding their heads like agama lizards.

If Enugu is better, tell your people to relocate there with immediate effect. You wish, Joker.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vs Obj --- What Makes These Men Thick? by KwoiZabo(m): 12:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
AgentMS:

Very funny, Lagos earning more than Dubai? You must be high on cheap coke?

Onitsha, that slum of a city? abeg why am i even descending so low to discuss with this shallow one. Do you think NL looks like your beer parlour or village square where you can be lying to them and your f00lish audience will be nodding their heads like agama lizards.

If Enugu is better, tell your people to relocate there with immediate effect. You wish, Joker.
Tinubu's slave. Lagos is the defunct capital of the Country. If u see me in Oyo break my leg

(1) (Reply)

Chief Of Army Staff In Monumental Fraud Scandal / Wine Bottle With Senator Dino Melaye's Face On It... / RCCG Pastor Laolu Akande Resumes As Osinbajo’s Spokesperson. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.