Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

New In The Country And Willing To Make New Friends - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / New In The Country And Willing To Make New Friends (924 Views)

Are You Unemployed And Willing To Participate In Voluntary Service For Stipend? / How To Make New Year Resolutions Work For You / Brain Teaser: Guess The Country Names From The Pictures Below (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New In The Country And Willing To Make New Friends by skimma(f): 3:00am On Apr 12, 2015
Im glad to have witnessed the election in my country and I see the tension around everywhere I go. Unfortunately, some scenes were not inviting courtesy of the desperate politicians. But in all. the days I go out for elections had been fun. I had the opprtunity of meeting new people around the neighborhood and trust. Nigerians are always happy no matter what we go through.

Now that the political gladiators will soon go back to rejoice their victories or count thier losses. I might not have a interact with new people casually like ive been in the last few days. I will be back to my nornal work to home and meetings/business calls. These are becoming monotonous and I need a change.

Sometimes ago, I solicited for friendship and gave my pin out. I was quite explicit that I am opened to new friends and both sexes, provided the guys can communicate without attempting to talk about relationships or attempting to ask me out. My experience was a disaster. Almost all the guys I chatted could not sustain a 10 minute conversation without expressing their desire to date . Haba!! You guys fall my hand. Some of you including some ladies too deleted themselves because they couldnt continue wih a meaningful discussion that is outside relationships, sex and money. Not even politics....So sad.

To the people that got be using my brains because I had to substantiate my line of arguments on our chosen topics. I respect your sens of reasoning and I salute ur versatility and smartness. From you ive learnt, and I hope to learn more. I wish to meet more people and discuss matters of interest. I recall my discussion with... (name witheld) on the concept of trust, love, family and religion. Much as we didnt agree based on individual views, I appreciated your smartness, knowledge and maturity. Unfortunately. I mistakinly deleted your pin. Pls add me back. I have a new topic for you.

Many apologies if I sound too serious. I just wana have fun. So im opened to any topic. Anything is worthy of discussion as along as there is something to say. Even if there is none we can get to know ourselfves online. No matter who you are, male or female, student or working class, any tribe or nation. Lets get to meet and discuss.

Ladies in the house. Please I wil need your naija sense to beat these guys up to their game when they bring it on. So this is what ill do. Ill create a list for my female friends and rush to the group when these men think they can bamboozle me.

Alright friends lets ...lets chat on 534886ec. Im eagerly waiting to meet you.
Re: New In The Country And Willing To Make New Friends by bewla(m): 5:16am On Apr 12, 2015
friend zone ikeja
Re: New In The Country And Willing To Make New Friends by akinmusi(m): 6:06am On Apr 12, 2015
skimma:
Im glad to have witnessed the election in my country and I see the tension around everywhere I go. Unfortunately, some scenes were not inviting courtesy of the desperate politicians. But in all. the days I go out for elections had been fun. I had the opprtunity of meeting new people around the neighborhood and trust. Nigerians are always happy no matter what we go through.

Now that the political gladiators will soon go back to rejoice their victories or count thier losses. I might not have a interact with new people casually like ive been in the last few days. I will be back to my nornal work to home and meetings/business calls. These are becoming monotonous and I need a change.

Sometimes ago, I solicited for friendship and gave my pin out. I was quite explicit that I am opened to new friends and both sexes, provided the guys can communicate without attempting to talk about relationships or attempting to ask me out. My experience was a disaster. Almost all the guys I chatted could not sustain a 10 minute conversation without expressing their desire to date . Haba!! You guys fall my hand. Some of you including some ladies too deleted themselves because they couldnt continue wih a meaningful discussion that is outside relationships, sex and money. Not even politics....So sad.

To the people that got be using my brains because I had to substantiate my line of arguments on our chosen topics. I respect your sens of reasoning and I salute ur versatility and smartness. From you ive learnt, and I hope to learn more. I wish to meet more people and discuss matters of interest. I recall my discussion with... (name witheld) on the concept of trust, love, family and religion. Much as we didnt agree based on individual views, I appreciated your smartness, knowledge and maturity. Unfortunately. I mistakinly deleted your pin. Pls add me back. I have a new topic for you.

Many apologies if I sound too serious. I just wana have fun. So im opened to any topic. Anything is worthy of discussion as along as there is something to say. Even if there is none we can get to know ourselfves online. No matter who you are, male or female, student or working class, any tribe or nation. Lets get to meet and discuss.

Ladies in the house. Please I wil need your naija sense to beat these guys up to their game when they bring it on. So this is what ill do. Ill create a list for my female friends and rush to the group when these men think they can bamboozle me.

Alright friends lets ...lets chat on 534886ec. Im eagerly waiting to meet you.

Adventure! Hmm. Be cautious oooo. cheesy grin cool

(1) (Reply)

Is Reincarnation Now A Scientifical Acceptable Phenomenon?. Share Your Opinion! / MouthAction Has Become The Leading Cause Of Mouth/throat Cancer / My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.