Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Ogun Guber Results So Far Released By Inec - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Guber Results So Far Released By Inec (6555 Views)

Presidential Election Results So Far: PDP In Early Lead / Official (presidential only) Results So Far Declared By INEC As At March 30 / Results So Far Released. Pdp All The Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Guber Results So Far Released By Inec by Dhelake: 8:29am On Apr 12, 2015
pman06:

My bro i won't wager my money on him winning. Do you know how often government workers went on strike, because he refused to pay them their cooperative money for over 6months and yet continue deducting it from their salary.

One question too, apart from road, what has he done in Ogun State? 4years in office without recruiting unemployed citizens and even sacking some PS.
Lolz, He should Pay from his pockets or what?? are you not aware that the FG has refused to pay Him Ogun state allocation for some time now, so he should just start recruitment even when the current civil service is over bloated, if you wanna criticise, do with facts please, Moreover that GNI guy is not even an option

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Guber Results So Far Released By Inec by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:41am On Apr 12, 2015
Dhelake:
Lolz, He should Pay from his pockets or what?? are you not aware that the FG has refused to pay Him Ogun state allocation for some time now, so he should just start recruitment even when the current civil service is over bloated, if you wanna criticise, do with facts please, Moreover that GNI guy is not even an option
don't mind those guys; All APC states are being starved of federal allocations. The reasons why they have been a struggling a with salary. Ogun still tried na, she only missed the one for march because her internal generated revenue is much than osun's state so she is capable to an extent.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Guber Results So Far Released By Inec by Oshlander: 9:53am On Apr 12, 2015
Re: Ogun Guber Results So Far Released By Inec by pman06(m): 9:58am On Apr 12, 2015
Who said anything about salary? I said cooperative funds are not being released to workers for 6months now and yet deduction from salary still continue, which was why they went on strike lately.

If he gets voted in, one thing is certain, his second tenure would be worse than OGD's. OGD's first tenure was far better than SIA's, that i know so well, If you wanna argue that, you can start now, but OGD's second tenure was plain for stealing public funds.
Re: Ogun Guber Results So Far Released By Inec by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 12, 2015
Amosun wont win unless the reward for excellent performance is no longer 'more assignment'!

In other word; it's safe to say Amosun beats GNI in his hometown by securing the contitutionally required 25% of votes in Imeko-Afon, the local government of his main opponent, PDP.
Re: Ogun Guber Results So Far Released By Inec by humberjade: 10:16am On Apr 12, 2015
akins56:
Osoba kill his carrer and that of his associates, i pity them !

But let's face the fact, did he use juju on them? It's their ego that killed them politically... At least d two House of Rep members who stayed behind in APC were re-elected.

Patience is a virtue my brother!!!

They are now in d same both with Ribadu.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Guber Results So Far Released By Inec by humberjade: 10:19am On Apr 12, 2015
OGUN STATE as announced by INEC from LGAs.

1. Official Governorship Election Results:
OBAFEMI OWODE LOCAL GOVERNMENT.
APC 16,333
PDP 6,637

2. Official Governorship Election Results:
ADO ODO/ OTA.
APC (36,108)
PDP(13,763)

3. Official Governorship Election Results:
EWEKORO LOCAL GOVERNMENT.
APC 10,735
PDP 3,275

4. Official Governorship Election Results:
ODEDA LOCAL GOVERNMENT.
APC 10,637
PDP 3,633

5. Official Governorship Election Results:
ODOGBOLU LOCAL GOVERNMENT.
APC 10,129
PDP 10,430

6. Official Governorship Election Results:
ABEOKUTA SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT.
APC 35,511
PDP 10,288

7. Official Governorship Election Results:
IJEBU NORTH-EAST LOCAL GOVERNMENT.
APC 5,992
PDP 6,780

8. Official Governorship Election Results:
REMO NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT.
APC 7,365
PDP 6,567

9. Official Governorship Election Results:
ABEOKUTA NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT.
APC 22,740
PDP 6,371

10. Official Governorship Election Results:
IMEKO AFON LOCAL GOVERNMENT.
APC 8,253
PDP 12,412

11. Official Governorship Election Results:
IFO LOCAL GOVERNMENT.
APC 28,596
PDP 5,818

12. Official Governorship Election Results:
IKENNE LOCAL GOVERNMENT.
APC 11, 085
PDP 8,686

13. Official Governorship Election Results:
IJEBU-ODE LOCAL GOVERNMENT.
APC 10,570
PDP 11,381

14. Official Governorship Election Results:
ADO ODO OTA LOCAL GOVERNMENT.
APC 36,108
PDP 13,763

15. Official Governorship Election Results:
EGBADO SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT.
APC 10,844
PDP 12,915

16.Official Governorship Election Results:
IPOKIA LOCAL GOVERNMENT.
APC 16,240
PDP 16,877

17. Official Governorship Election Results:
IJEBU NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT.
APC 14,317
PDP 18,787

18.Official Governorship Election Results:
SAGAMU LOCAL GOVERNMENT.
APC 18,491
PDP 14,011

So far in 18 LGAs = APC 310, 049 - PDP 182, 394

Diff= 127, 655

APC 11 - 7 PDP

18 down... 2 to go (Yewa North and Waterside LGAs)

APC has so far won 18 (2/3)of the 26 House of Assembly seats in Ogun State.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Guber Results So Far Released By Inec by Napoleone(m): 1:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
pman06:

My bro i won't wager my money on him winning. Do you know how often government workers went on strike, because he refused to pay them their cooperative money for over 6months and yet continue deducting it from their salary.

One question too, apart from road, what has he done in Ogun State? 4years in office without recruiting unemployed citizens and even sacking some PS.
Well... If there's anything I like, it's objectivity. Without prejudice to the fact that Amosun is not perfect, did you get all these facts from a credible source? I mean like the newspaper, news broadcast? Something I want you to know is that there are so many stories behind whatever happened and each person will tell a bias story to favour himself or herself. As regards deduction, my mother was also affected and I know how it feels like but my question is this "who shouted when he paid the 2months arrears OGD was owing them?". I also want to intimate you with the fact that no reasonable politician will deliberate decide to owe salaries some months to election. In fact, a typical Nigerian politician will get the money at all cost and make them suffer immediately the wins. What do you know about the financial oppression from Aso Rock?
As regards retiring PS, we can't eat our cake and have it! We are complaining that civil servants are not getting promotion and yet, we are complaining about the government retiring Permanent Secretaries whose retirement were due but refused to leave the office by continued backdating of their age. Well...no wonder OGD said we, Ogun State indigenes, are gullible.
My take, there are actually so many stories surrounding these issues people are complaining about and it's unfortunate that most of us have decided to settle for hearsays.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Channels Tv Shows Off The Correct Figures Of Imo State Election !!! / FCT: S' Court's Judgement In 2008 Mandated A Candidate To Score At Least 25% / Obasanjo A Hypocrite (at 73), Says Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.