Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,641 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

El-rufa’i Leading With Landslide In Kaduna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufa’i Leading With Landslide In Kaduna (25878 Views)

Atiku Already Running For 2019 — El-rufa’i / El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination / Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufa’i Leading With Landslide In Kaduna by patrickmuf(m): 8:37am On Apr 12, 2015
More like it
Re: El-rufa’i Leading With Landslide In Kaduna by dayo23(f): 8:37am On Apr 12, 2015
ozo13:
Yeah we need competent hands to move d country forward.no be chop I chop people
it even annoying comparing El rufai With yero, yero na boy near El rufai, in terms of qualification or anything. Kaduna people should brace up for big development, El rufai I know is a performer

1 Like

Re: El-rufa’i Leading With Landslide In Kaduna by Agent8706(m): 8:37am On Apr 12, 2015
With everyone in Kaduna looking forward to his leadership in expectation of good governance, his legacy from abuja preceding him, am sure its obvious he will come out the leading candidate.
Re: El-rufa’i Leading With Landslide In Kaduna by tigonana: 8:37am On Apr 12, 2015
ULSHERLAN:
What is d name of the prophet that said El Rufai wont win for abusing Jesus.?

Too much fake prophecies for this year...
I don tire for all dis our so call men of God.
Re: El-rufa’i Leading With Landslide In Kaduna by winta2007(m): 8:38am On Apr 12, 2015
i see..
Re: El-rufa’i Leading With Landslide In Kaduna by kasconi: 8:38am On Apr 12, 2015
Kaduna Sai Mallam .... Thank you KDlites
Re: El-rufa’i Leading With Landslide In Kaduna by simongonner: 8:38am On Apr 12, 2015
ULSHERLAN:
What is d name of the prophet that said El Rufai wont win for abusing Jesus.?

Too much fake prophecies for this year...
let me help u,he is called APOSTLE SULEIMAN
Re: El-rufa’i Leading With Landslide In Kaduna by seedorfg(m): 8:39am On Apr 12, 2015
bye garri to yero, el roofhigh is the phifus swosh

2 Likes

Re: El-rufa’i Leading With Landslide In Kaduna by Liquid2Metal: 8:40am On Apr 12, 2015
Please join me in welcoming the "Demolisher" to Kaduna state. All illegal PDP structures and cronies should get prepared for the worst. cool undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufa’i Leading With Landslide In Kaduna by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:40am On Apr 12, 2015
simongonner:
let me help u,he is called APOSTLE SULEIMAN

So much for their fake predictions and not prophecies. I pity people still going to their churches
Re: El-rufa’i Leading With Landslide In Kaduna by mafofo(m): 8:40am On Apr 12, 2015
Pls I nid hlp on hw 2 post
Re: El-rufa’i Leading With Landslide In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 12, 2015
D abuja landlord is bout to become Kaduna landlord.. Yero Abg shw am d Kaduna masterplan if any
Re: El-rufa’i Leading With Landslide In Kaduna by kingDELE(m): 8:41am On Apr 12, 2015
we believe in victory.... .. change
Re: El-rufa’i Leading With Landslide In Kaduna by winta2007(m): 8:42am On Apr 12, 2015
hmmmmm..
Re: El-rufa’i Leading With Landslide In Kaduna by hallysonia(m): 8:42am On Apr 12, 2015
Sodiq3:

Guy, wake up. We have more sharper hands on Nairaland
mine is d sharpest but ma Great Asha 200 im using is 3Gless
Re: El-rufa’i Leading With Landslide In Kaduna by 1stola: 8:42am On Apr 12, 2015
dickrider:
[size=14pt] undecided

Everyone that associates with Bola Tinubu's APC seems to be winning. God bless tinubu the Awolowo of our time and the greatest political strategist in Nigeria. I hope the Igbos learn from this and stop hating. Yorubas lead in every aspect in Nigeria
[/size]
Dickrider grin
Re: El-rufa’i Leading With Landslide In Kaduna by BlueScholar(m): 8:43am On Apr 12, 2015
dickrider:
[size=14pt] undecided

Everyone that associates with Bola Tinubu's APC seems to be winning. God bless tinubu the Awolowo of our time and the greatest political strategist in Nigeria. I hope the Igbos learn from this and stop hating. Yorubas lead in every aspect in Nigeria
[/size]

They also lead in Dickriding too right cheesy
You may have good intention but you message came out wrong. No 1st or leads, let's build Nigeria together.....
Re: El-rufa’i Leading With Landslide In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 12, 2015
Submit Your Application to S.eun, Mods or Admin For Quick Approval.

Abusawfi:
pls can somebody on help me with hw to post on nairaland
Re: El-rufa’i Leading With Landslide In Kaduna by ogene007: 8:45am On Apr 12, 2015
dickrider:
[size=14pt] undecided

[/size]
Ate you now saying that Awo was a thief? Kindly explain.
Re: El-rufa’i Leading With Landslide In Kaduna by olaeffect(m): 8:47am On Apr 12, 2015
Bros, na God I take beg you; no start house demolition for Kaduna ooo. Just modify any master plan from whatever is already on ground.

Thanking you in advance. I no wan loose my investment ooo.
Re: El-rufa’i Leading With Landslide In Kaduna by buchichukwu69: 8:47am On Apr 12, 2015
Abusawfi:
pls can somebody on help me with hw to post on nairaland

Go to top of any page e.g. This very page now. Click on the category want to post in e.g. Politics or fashion. When the next page opens look above you'll see "create new topic" in bracket, click on it. You're home.
Oya pay me.
Re: El-rufa’i Leading With Landslide In Kaduna by hallysonia(m): 8:48am On Apr 12, 2015
ChrisChino:

wake up pls!
. Thankx bro, acturally i am bt before it load, i ve already seen lot of comment.
Hope one day sha
Thanks bro
Re: El-rufa’i Leading With Landslide In Kaduna by buchichukwu69: 8:49am On Apr 12, 2015
Update from 20 LGA:

APC 725,293-(74.95%)
PDP 242,392-(25.05%)
Re: El-rufa’i Leading With Landslide In Kaduna by stigman(m): 8:49am On Apr 12, 2015
dickrider:
[size=14pt] undecided

[/size]

Ewu
Re: El-rufa’i Leading With Landslide In Kaduna by san316(m): 8:49am On Apr 12, 2015
Thank God. My interest in the elections are Kaduna and Lagos. Clearly we have done very well there. PDP can take the rest.

Up APC
Down PDP

1 Like

Re: El-rufa’i Leading With Landslide In Kaduna by Chimaritoponcho: 8:49am On Apr 12, 2015
space not for sale
Re: El-rufa’i Leading With Landslide In Kaduna by jamillion: 8:52am On Apr 12, 2015
dickrider:
[size=14pt] undecided

[/size]
here he comes again, cnt you just make comment without loopsiding it to tribal differences.....IPU
Re: El-rufa’i Leading With Landslide In Kaduna by skak(m): 8:52am On Apr 12, 2015
dickrider:
[size=14pt] undecided

[/size]

This credit goes to GMB not Tinubu mind you.

Ever since in the north, whoever associate himself with GMB wins with a landslide. The contribution of Tinubu to APC is the massive Yoruba's support from SW...

Ask yourself a question. Had it been Tinubu was the presidential candidate of APC, can he win over PDP? which no one will thing so and thus how could someone wins by associating with him?

2 Likes

Re: El-rufa’i Leading With Landslide In Kaduna by buchichukwu69: 8:56am On Apr 12, 2015
21LGAs

Re: El-rufa’i Leading With Landslide In Kaduna by cy4cent(f): 8:57am On Apr 12, 2015
m so happy, reasonable and credible people are getting into government......
Nigeria will get to the promised land soon!!

2 Likes

Re: El-rufa’i Leading With Landslide In Kaduna by cy4cent(f): 8:57am On Apr 12, 2015
m so happy, reasonable and credible people are getting into government......
Nigerians we will get to the promised land soon!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Grants Ex-Sierra Leone President, Koroma Asylum After Treason Charges / Senator Clifford Ordia's Daughter's Wedding In Edo (Photos) / AMCON: Why Banire Was Replaced As Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.