Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

INEC: Official Results From Akwa Ibom So Far - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC: Official Results From Akwa Ibom So Far (4740 Views)

Official Results From Abia LGA Election As Announced By ABSIEC / I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official / Jonathan Defeats Buhari In Nasarawa Nasarawa (official Results) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: INEC: Official Results From Akwa Ibom So Far by Change2015(m): 4:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
whimpy:
shut up....you people started it during the presidential elections....so why are you complaining now......Buhari dey well ooo.....we are coming back

Child. The court and election tribunals will work under a Buhari presidency. Don't expect those results to go unchallenged. As for this election we can see the biggest frauds in the south East and south south, accompanied with major violence. Shame on you.

#change
#GMB
#APC
#oneNigeria
Re: INEC: Official Results From Akwa Ibom So Far by whimpy(f): 10:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
Change2015:

Child. The court and election tribunals will work under a Buhari presidency. Don't expect those results to go unchallenged. As for this election we can see the biggest frauds in the south East and south south, accompanied with major violence. Shame on you.

#change
#GMB
#APC
#oneNigeria
I like fools like you......if they are going to challenge the results...go ahead......we will also challenge the presidential result let's see how far Buhari goes with his underage voters.....stop hating man......APC should accept defeat in akwa ibom like others......Our hero GEJ led by example though he was honoured in defeat..........corrupt amaechi also congratulated wike............my dear change is TOFIAKWA!!!
Re: INEC: Official Results From Akwa Ibom So Far by whimpy(f): 2:13am On Jun 21, 2015
Change2015:

#change
#GMB
#APC
#oneNigeria
still waiting for the change....its been nearly a month now...no ministers yet....truth be told...APC were not ready to rule.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eye Test! Can You See These Numbers? / When Will Ipob Protests Reach Kano? / Photoshop: More Nigerians Troop To London To See President Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.