Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

The Pervert.....the Romantic Tale Of Obi Hunter.....must Read - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Pervert.....the Romantic Tale Of Obi Hunter.....must Read (1550 Views)

The Pervert Starer / My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" / Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pervert.....the Romantic Tale Of Obi Hunter.....must Read by newmuzik: 10:55am On Apr 12, 2015
My name is Obi hunter, those who know that name already know my story.
Hmm that name... I'm a very fine guy the type that gets ladies feel very uncomfortable. Ladies hardly look into my eye when I talk to them. At some point I knew I had this rare gift all men wanted. To date any girl they wanted, of which I did effortlessly. And when I said " any girl ", I meant every girl. That was even how I got the name obi hunter.

I use to work in a factory as a store keeper. We had two sections, biscuit and confectionery. The ladies preferred the confectionery section because it was always cold and not as stressful and hot like the biscuit section.

I applied for the position of a store keeper in the biscuit section because it was larger and also offered better pay than the confectionery did, but I was denied. I was left with only two options, to accept an uncomfortable payment slip or go home and continue my mad job hunt. Actually I was tired of attending interviews, solving G-MAT only to get " we will get back to you. " I had to settle with the option of embracing a salary that may end up leaving me a debtor before the month runs out.

After my brilliant interview, I was asked to resume duty the following week but I wasn't so excited because I didn't like the pay they offered but I had no choice. Mr Gbenga, my boss had only seen me once during my oral interview but admired my fluency in English, it didn't even take time before my alluring likable persona got to him.

Day one, I resumed. It was a monday, every where was just heavy at sight and my boss-to-be Mr Gbenga wasn't feeling too strong for a walk so he asked Sylvia to assist him in showing me around. Sylvia is in charge of collating requisition slips for store keeping which would soon be my responsibility in a short while.

She is an igbo girl in her mid thirties, well dressed but with a mean bossy face as well as attitude. I didn't like her attitude at all. All the while I was talking to Mr Gbenga she didn't even raise her head or greet in response when I greeted. She wore a milk colored fitted shirt that I noticed only until she stood, and then I gulped and swallowed in saliva. She had the butt of goddess and a champagne sized tits, with a giant nipple that was so obvious beneath her silk shirt. Although she wasn't that beautiful but her behind commanded every man to walk behind.

As we both walked, I was made to fall for same spell as I didn't want to walk too fast, even when she cried that I hurry up, I maintained a three meter gap pretending I was viewing the factory that had pathways on the aisle we walked, indeed I was viewing the way her butt patted loosely against each other.

"Has she even seen my face" I wondered trying to get her to focus on my gift but she didn't even bother to look at me, walking pacing toward the reception that was way off where the production ground was situated.

"Which one should we call you, obi or hunter? " She finally broke the silence while we waited for the receptionist to get the keys to the store. "Oh...sorry, my name is obinna" I replied with the best of my smiles pretending I was shy.
I looked away but stealing a rich eye contact. That was when she finally saw the beautiful god she was strolling with. I wasn't handsome, I was beautiful and she was just about to confirm it.

"Jesus" she mumbled, I raised my thick hairy eyebrow above the other and replied softly with a mild barry toned voice vibrating honorably in the almost empty reception. "Did you forget something? " I didn't want to give my self out, I wanted drama to unfold gradually. I knew it was my looks that made her panic. She dropped all official protocol ASAP.

"Haba! which kyne face be this o kia "
Her pidgin was deep and I could detect how she took the line fluently, I factored she was probably an o' level student lucky enough to have had that position as a secretary to my boss. "How do you mean please" I questioned politely still wearing my impeccable smile. "Ha, why are you this fine, almost like a woman, are you gay? " she pushed. " Go away jor, you dey wash me abi " I hummed with a sweet rich pidgin sounding almost like English.

Our conversation halted as the receptionist brought forth the keys to the store.
The company is owned by Indians and they love to duplicate office positions. Tina the receptionist had gone upstairs to collect the store key from Mr Pankash's office. He's the store overall keeper. I really thought his position was totally unnecessary more so he was absolutely dumb as I noticed during my interview with him. I figured he was amazed as I responded spontaneously to all his easy questions. "The boy good nah" he said with an Indian accent, nodding his head irregularly and laughing like a reverend who has been newly ordained. I almost mimicked his gesture while he moved his head on every word he altered. His speech echoed while his head served as a graphical equalizer. I almost laughed, so at every speech he made, I ended up looking slightly over his head panning my view on the hindi image behind him.

"Ehen let's go" Sylvia said with excitement pulling my hands like I was her younger brother. We had become best of friends in less than seven minutes with a hand picked dialogue.
We got to the store entrance. The gate seemed heavy so I offered to help open but was surprise when Sylvia rejected. " You are just coming nah, so relax after today it's yours for the handling until you resign" she said biting her lower lip softly. She wasn't concentrating, I noticed, as she unbolted every lock she looked at me smiling like a nanny trying to impress her boss on her first day of work.

Finally I saw why she insisted on opening the gates. She had bent stupidly to open the last lock. It would have been very comfortable if she did squatting but she preferred standing. Her buttocks separated given her a perfect love-like shaped butt. I could tell she was had on a G-string beneath her ash colored high-waist skirt. " let me help you with that " I said intensifying my English so that it could pass favorably for a British accent. "Stop nah" she replied using butt to push me backwards as I made few steps towards her. She snapped sharply as she felt my hard manly factor bulging through my tight black pant trousers and hitting her directly in her in the middle . " Damn it " That was why I wanted to help in the first place, I didn't want her to notice I was hard, so I wanted to steal few minute in squatting position pretending I was unlocking the that last bolt for her. " Ah obi hunter" she said irresistibly. " No dear, that was my phone" I argued bringing out my phone but she wouldn't stop laughing. She didn't ask me, she just said "obi hunter" and I began running my defensive lines. " your girlfriend go enjoy you sha " she concluded and chuckled to a stop. That was an appraisal speech, "my god she enjoyed it " so I thought......................

Please to continue reading click on this link http://www.browngarri.com/the-pervert-2/

For the Ladies check this trending post on browngarri.com.................... http://www.browngarri.com/different-types-of-dicks/
Re: The Pervert.....the Romantic Tale Of Obi Hunter.....must Read by newmuzik: 11:21am On Apr 12, 2015
smiley
Re: The Pervert.....the Romantic Tale Of Obi Hunter.....must Read by falconey(m): 11:35am On Apr 12, 2015
I promise to read it just give me 5hours.
Re: The Pervert.....the Romantic Tale Of Obi Hunter.....must Read by swaggzo(m): 12:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
smiley
Re: The Pervert.....the Romantic Tale Of Obi Hunter.....must Read by newmuzik: 12:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
falconey:

I promise to read it just give me 5hours.
ok
Re: The Pervert.....the Romantic Tale Of Obi Hunter.....must Read by newmuzik: 1:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
beautiful day
Re: The Pervert.....the Romantic Tale Of Obi Hunter.....must Read by ggrin(f): 8:33am On Apr 13, 2015
Wetin pansach dy find na

Abeg continue oangry
Re: The Pervert.....the Romantic Tale Of Obi Hunter.....must Read by francizy(m): 9:08am On Apr 13, 2015
Bia Obinna, detopu iha biko! angry

I never see the babe but I don dey feel her Baka.. grin
Re: The Pervert.....the Romantic Tale Of Obi Hunter.....must Read by newmuzik: 7:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
grin
francizy:
Bia Obinna, detopu iha biko! angry

I never see the babe but I don dey feel her Baka.. grin
grin
Re: The Pervert.....the Romantic Tale Of Obi Hunter.....must Read by newmuzik: 6:19am On Apr 15, 2015
good morning folks
Re: The Pervert.....the Romantic Tale Of Obi Hunter.....must Read by newmuzik: 5:11am On Apr 23, 2015
smiley
Re: The Pervert.....the Romantic Tale Of Obi Hunter.....must Read by newmuzik: 7:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
hello
Re: The Pervert.....the Romantic Tale Of Obi Hunter.....must Read by newmuzik: 8:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
Re: The Pervert.....the Romantic Tale Of Obi Hunter.....must Read by grand2nery: 8:08am On Jun 13, 2015
lol
Re: The Pervert.....the Romantic Tale Of Obi Hunter.....must Read by grand2nery: 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
grand2nery:
lol

funny right
Re: The Pervert.....the Romantic Tale Of Obi Hunter.....must Read by grand2nery: 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
grand2nery:

funny right
wink
Re: The Pervert.....the Romantic Tale Of Obi Hunter.....must Read by newmuzik: 6:25pm On Sep 20, 2015
true story
newmuzik:

(1) (Reply)

Private Photos Of Bernice Lariba Kumassey A Former Ghanaian Beauty Queen Leaked / Still Thinking About Celine Dion. Cries Daily Over Husband's Battle With Cancer! / GUYS ONLY!!! Pick Your Favorite Meal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.