Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Jesus, son of man? Read This. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus, son of man? Read This. (5102 Views)

The Whole Duty Of Man, Please Read Through / Jesus, Son Of God. Jesus Is God? Come On Let Us Discuss It! / Jesus Son Of Man ? {let The Bible Speak} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 13, 2015
kevoh:
Classic Christian vs Muslim thread! Where arguments and counter arguments in favour and against Jewish and arab deities will be made. Grabs popcorn! grin

I have quoted you! Still waiting for the thunder! Who's going to send it a.llah, you or the paedophile Mohammed(DBUH)? tongue

Please take a selfie if/when it happens. Put on automatic upload to NL.
Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by kevoh(m): 9:27am On Apr 13, 2015
Abuamam:

Please take a selfie if/when it happens. Put on automatic upload to NL.
How do I achieve that? My phone and I are not selfie compliant. Still waiting for a.llah's or Moh's thunder. Would actually prefer a combo from both. grin
Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by sorextee(m): 10:04am On Apr 13, 2015
How far.. D lightening don strike? How many megawatts e carry??
kevoh:

How do I achieve that? My phone and I are not selfie compliant. Still waiting for a.llah's or Moh's thunder. Would actually prefer a combo from both. grin
Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by sorextee(m): 10:07am On Apr 13, 2015
Let the arguments continue naw.. u guys are dulling my spirit.. let me invite OREMUSSANCTUS into the studio, to make this place lively...
Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by kevoh(m): 10:12am On Apr 13, 2015
sorextee:
How far.. D lightening don strike? How many megawatts e carry??
Bros the thing never strike ooo. I'm beginning to get bored of waiting sef. Surely a.llah, mohammed and popdecorator are weaklings if they can not strike this mere mortal with thunder till now. I give them till 11 a.m today. tongue

#Sorry for the thread derailment! cheesy
Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by sorextee(m): 10:23am On Apr 13, 2015
Maybe d Islamic angel wey suppose deliver the message to the Islamic thunder god drink codeine, high sleep.. no worry, maybe light no dey, to charge the lightening..
kevoh:

Bros the thing never strike ooo. I'm beginning to get bored of waiting sef. Surely a.llah, mohammed and popdecorator are weaklings if they can not strike this mere mortal with thunder till now. I give them till 11 a.m today. tongue

Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by Ifeann(f): 10:31am On Apr 13, 2015
Abuamam:

Lol, the prophet (saw) a fraud? You would not understand because you have closed your eyes to anything good about Islam. You always try to interprete any of the actions of the prophet (saw) in a bad light and attribute bad intentions to him. Also, you only take your info from anti-Islam websites, so you only access what they want you to see of him...ie things that can be twisted to satisfy the needs of bigots and haters. You need to see the big picture, if you want to appreciate his character.

He was truly a humble man, he slept on straw mats and would go hungry for days; even though his followers were ready to hand over their wealth to him, and the whole of Arabia was in his hands. He was a loving husband that never once raised his voice at any of his wives, would do his own house chores and made men ashamed of treating their wives with contempt while simultaneously cohabiting with them, and exhorted love and harmony between spouses... a strange concept in pre-Islamic society where women were chattels. He was a sensitive man who would never turn his back first when leaving someone, who never refused a request; even for the clothes on his back, and who respected the old and was playful with the young. He was honest to the extent that his enemies would keep their wealth with him by night, even while they beat, choked and abused him by day... and he would still fulfill the trust. He was a truthful man, who frowned at even the most 'insignificant' form of falsehood; he even asserted that a Muslim cannot ever be a liar... how can such a man lie about his God? His every move was documented and remembered by thousands of followers who; along with him; endured exile, torture and some even death for the sake of his message of strict monotheism. He never responded to personal insult or injury, unless it was for the sake of Allah, and was always inclined to make peaceful pacts with his enemies, whenever possible. He never broke a act or a treaty. When he fought a war, it was never without provocation, and he would not submit to treachery or oppression. He was a man of strength who knew that there are times for peace and times for war. He was the best of men in my opinion, and I am proud to call him my leader.

Those are things that are in the same seerah and hadith; which you would never see on your dishonest anti-Islam websites, and which your brethren gloss over when they pretend to preach 'the truth about the prophet' to each other and to unaware Muslims. You say these are lies, but you accept other hadith as true when they can be twisted to your views. Yet it is I that needs to be rational.

Lolll...

We get our topics from the hadiths and quran.. I stop posting from anti Islamic websites long ago. Abu al-Qasim Muhammad Ibn Abd Allah Ibn Abd al-Muttalib Ibn Hashim was a fraud and cult leader. Islam is the worlds largest cult.

You know there are hadiths narrations that describe him as what today we would call a psychopath and there are some hadiths that give nice stories about him. I have even read a narration of how slept with the dead body of his aunt so she can get a prophets wives privilege in paradise. And he used to wear aishas clothes and pray between her legs(during her period) because of his superstition of menstrual blood. So of these stories are implied in the authenticated hadiths.

We know he beat his wife and watched slave women beaten. He approved of harsh treatment to non Muslims and allowed Muslims to beat their wives in the quran and the hadiths expanded on this. Apparently muslim women started dying at the hands of their husbands and u guys now added (...beat (lightly)) ..lightly in bracket to the beating.. it was Ali's translation that put lightly beside the beating . He raped the wives of nonmuslims. the authentic sahih hadiths contain several disturbing stories. I focus on only the general accepted and respected hadiths. U can't salvage Mohammeds reputation, he destroyed it 1400 years ago.
Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by Ifeann(f): 10:35am On Apr 13, 2015
kevoh:

As the Op of this thread I enjoyed ur funny jab at the Stu.pid thunder threat made by the muslim. Mohammed is dead and rotten in Medina. No thunder will be coming from him.
Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by Ifeann(f): 10:47am On Apr 13, 2015
Abuamam:

Lol, the typical robotic copy-paste response. Clap for yourself. Doesn't change anything though. ALL his actions and words had reasons. ALL were for the good of the society. No need for me to expantiate on your behalf. If Allah wants to open your eyes, He will. If He prefers to leave you to go astray, no one can save you. Up to you to make the choice of using the gift of reason that He gave you, or to continue in your path of blind rebellion and worship of idols.

I didn't know that the sex life of his son inlaw had something to do with "the good " of 7th century Arab society. While Mohammed had sex left right and Center with his 11 wives and numerous sex slaves and other Muslims were free to have 4 wives, his son inlaw was banned from marrying any other woman after marrying Fatima (who coincidentally was Mohammed's favourite daughter)... For the "good of society" .. Lmao. U Muslims be funny. Abuamam does this make sense in anyway other than Mohammed was a fraud who made commands to always favour him. True2god has shown u the verse yet u call it copy and paste. So we should not copy and paste from ur own sources.
Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by mujahid1339(m): 11:37am On Apr 13, 2015
kevoh:

Hell is more than enough for you and your likes
Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by mujahid1339(m): 11:40am On Apr 13, 2015
Ifeann:

Lolll...

We get our topics from the hadiths and quran.. I stop posting from anti Islamic websites long ago. Abu al-Qasim Muhammad Ibn Abd Allah Ibn Abd al-Muttalib Ibn Hashim was a fraud and cult leader. Islam is the worlds largest cult.

You know there are hadiths narrations that describe him as what today we would call a psychopath and there are some hadiths that give nice stories about him. I have even read a narration of how slept with the dead body of his aunt so she can get a prophets wives privilege in paradise. And he used to wear aishas clothes and pray between her legs(during her period) because of his superstition of menstrual blood. So of these stories are implied in the authenticated hadiths.

We know he beat his wife and watched slave women beaten. He approved of harsh treatment to non Muslims and allowed Muslims to beat their wives in the quran and the hadiths expanded on this. Apparently muslim women started dying at the hands of their husbands and u guys now added (...beat (lightly)) ..lightly in bracket to the beating.. it was Ali's translation that put lightly beside the beating . He raped the wives of nonmuslims. the authentic sahih hadiths contain several disturbing stories. I focus on only the general accepted and respected hadiths. U can't salvage Mohammeds reputation, he destroyed it 1400 years ago.
"slept with his aunt dead body" your silly arguments making me laugh.why did you change the topic name,aren't you getting ur ex-Muslims

1 Like

Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 13, 2015
Ifeann:

I didn't know that the sex life of his son inlaw had something to do with "the good " of 7th century Arab society. While Mohammed had sex left right and Center with his 11 wives and numerous sex slaves and other Muslims were free to have 4 wives, his son inlaw was banned from marrying any other woman after marrying Fatima (who coincidentally was Mohammed's favourite daughter)... For the "good of society" .. Lmao. U Muslims be funny. Abuamam does this make sense in anyway other than Mohammed was a fraud who made commands to always favour him. True2god has shown u the verse yet u call it copy and paste. So we should not copy and paste from ur own sources.

Oh yes, the action taught us a number of rules pertaining to marriage., even today. Since you asked so politely (for you, that is), I will tell you what they are:

It taught us that it is permissible to make a pre-marital contract not to marry more than one wife, and compulsory to adhere to it. It taught us that it is preferable not to practice polygyny, if the first wife's faith can be harmed thereby. It taught us that we should not refer women who oppose their husband's practice of polygyny as bad Muslimahs, as many Muslim men do; since even the prophet's (saw) daughter; who was very pious; did not like it. It teaches us that polygyny in itself is allowed based on the advantages outweighing the disadvantages; and is not in itself more rewardeable than monogamy. Had there been more spiritual reward in polygyny, the prophet (saw) would not have held Ali bin abi Talib (ra) to his word and prevented the marriage, since the prophet's (saw) main objective was to lead men to righteousness.

So you see, all actions of the prophet (saw) "is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness"... so to speak.

I hope you understand now.

Ifeann:

As the Op of this thread I enjoyed ur funny jab at the Stu.pid thunder threat made by the muslim. Mohammed is dead and rotten in Medina. No thunder will be coming from him.

Obviously you know that 'thunder will fire you' is a made in Nigeria figure of speech, not meant literally. You just want straws to grasp.

If you want explicit death threats, go and ask sonoflucifer and johnnydon22 about how many serious ones they have recieved from pentecostal evangelists. It is becoming a mockery here. Or reserve your opinions for the thread of failed election prophecies made by your bribed evangelical leaders.
Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by mujahid1339(m): 11:45am On Apr 13, 2015
Abuamam:

Oh yes, the action taught us a number of rules pertaining to marriage., even today. Since you asked so politely (for you, that is), I will tell you what they are:

It taught us that it is permissible to make a pre-marital contract not to marry more than one wife, and compulsory to adhere to it. It taught us that it is preferable not to practice polygyny, if the first wife's faith can be harmed thereby. It taught us that we should not refer women who oppose their husband's practice of polygyny as bad Muslimahs, as many Muslim men do; since even the prophet's (saw) daughter; who was very pious; did not like it. It teaches us that polygyny in itself is allowed based on the advantages outweighing the disadvantages; and is not in itself more rewardeable than monogamy. Had there been more spiritual reward in polygyny, the prophet (saw) would not have held Ali bin abi Talib (ra) to his word and prevented the marriage, since the prophet's (saw) main objective was to lead men to righteousness.

So you see, all actions of the prophet (saw) "is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness"... so to speak.

Ifeann understand wait and see her reply
Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by Ifeann(f): 11:55am On Apr 13, 2015
mujahid1339:
"slept with his aunt dead body" your silly arguments making me laugh.why did you change the topic name,aren't you getting ur ex-Muslims

I said a hadith says tha but I rather not quote it because it isn't a sahih hadith, same with the prayers between Aisha legs etc. I try to stick with the sahih hadiths.

As for the change, Many of my recent topics refering to Islam, Muslims or Mohammed keeps getting moved to the Islamic section. I changed several of my titles to avoid that.
Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 13, 2015
mujahid1339:
Ifeann understand wait and see her reply

Be patient bro. We are not all endowed with the same degree of intellect and reasoning ability. With the Shaytan providing his interpretations 24/7, how can we hope that people will open their eyes so easily to see the light?
Besides, we merely try to explain the message. Allah alone can Guide to the right path.

1 Like

Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by Ifeann(f): 12:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
Abuamam:

Obviously you know that 'thunder will fire you' is a made in Nigeria figure of speech, not meant literally. You just want straws to grasp.

If you want explicit death threats, go and ask sonoflucifer and johnnydon22 about how many serious ones they have recieved from pentecostal evangelists. It is becoming a mockery here. Or reserve your opinions for the thread of failed election prophecies made by your bribed evangelical leaders.

U forgot to mention that Mohammed also allows men to have sex with slaves and married captives of war. He also allows temporary marriage today known as prostitution whixh the shia sect still practise because they don't believe it has been abrogated.. . Not so righteous..Is it?.

Sahih Muslim 8:29: “IT IS PERMISSIBLE TO HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH A CAPTIVE WOMAN AFTER SHE IS PURIFIED (OF MENSES OR DELIVERY) IN CASE SHE HAS A HUSBAND, HER MARRIAGE IS ABROGATED AFTER SHE BECOMES CAPTIVE.”
Sahih Muslim 8:3432: “Abu Sa'id al-Khudri (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that at the Battle of Hunain Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) sent an army to Autas and encountered the enemy and fought with them. Having overcome them and taken them captives, the Companions of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) seemed to refrain from having intercourse with captive women because of their husbands being polytheists. Then Allah, Most High, sent down regarding that:" And women already married, except those whom your right hands possess (verse 4:24)" (i.e., they were lawful for them when their 'Idda period came to an end).”

Qur'an (4:24)-"And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." Even sex with married slaves is permissible.

Qur'an (8:69)-"But (now) enjoy what ye took in war, lawful and good" A reference to war booty, of which slaves were a part

Qur'an (33:50)-"O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those (slaves) whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee"

Qur'an (23:5-6)-"..who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess..." This verse permits the slave-owner to have sex with his slaves.

U can See also Qur'an (70:29-30).

Look, the Quran is a small book, so if Mohammed used valuable space to repeat the same point several times, then sex slavery must be very important to him and not righteousness.
Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ifeann:

U forgot to mention that Mohammed also allows men to have sex with slaves and married captives of war. He also allows temporary marriage today known as prostitution whixh the shia sect still practise because they don't believe it has been abrogated.. . Not so righteous..Is it?.

Sahih Muslim 8:29: “IT IS PERMISSIBLE TO HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH A CAPTIVE WOMAN AFTER SHE IS PURIFIED (OF MENSES OR DELIVERY) IN CASE SHE HAS A HUSBAND, HER MARRIAGE IS ABROGATED AFTER SHE BECOMES CAPTIVE.”
Sahih Muslim 8:3432: “Abu Sa'id al-Khudri (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that at the Battle of Hunain Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) sent an army to Autas and encountered the enemy and fought with them. Having overcome them and taken them captives, the Companions of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) seemed to refrain from having intercourse with captive women because of their husbands being polytheists. Then Allah, Most High, sent down regarding that:" And women already married, except those whom your right hands possess (verse 4:24)" (i.e., they were lawful for them when their 'Idda period came to an end).”

Qur'an (4:24)-"And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." Even sex with married slaves is permissible.

Qur'an (8:69)-"But (now) enjoy what ye took in war, lawful and good" A reference to war booty, of which slaves were a part

Qur'an (33:50)-"O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those (slaves) whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee"

Qur'an (23:5-6)-"..who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess..." This verse permits the slave-owner to have sex with his slaves.

U can See also Qur'an (70:29-30).

Look, the Quran is a small book, so if Mohammed used valuable space to repeat the same point several times, then sex slavery must be very important to him and not righteousness.

Forever shifting ground. Before I answer this latest fallacy, do you accept defeat in your last fallacy, and admit that a number of lessons were learnt from the prophet (saw) preventing Ali from polygyny? If not, what is your objection to my response?

Let us decisively conclude one area before frog jumping all over NL. Quick now. I am free and eager to trump your second set of questions too.
Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by kevoh(m): 12:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
mujahid1339:
Hell is more than enough for you and your likes
Oh shut it! Hell my foot. Tell that hell crap to the monkeys and others like you.
Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by mustymatic(m): 12:35pm On Apr 13, 2015
true2god:
Judging by the hadith above, it was clear that mohammed (fraud be upon him), while he permitted maximum of 4 wives to muslims, discouraged his sons-in-law from taking another wive(s) besides his daughter(s).

This is what we call double-standard and hypocrisy, though you wont see it that way coz muslims are not allowed to do a critical appraisal of the conduct of their beloved prophet.
You've read the hadith urself, Abu jahl was the enemy of Allah and his religion, his daughter can't go together with that of our beloved prophet. IF it were others daughter
Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by Ifeann(f): 12:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
Abuamam:

Forever shifting ground. Before I answer this latest fallacy, do you accept defeat in your last fallacy, and admit that a number of lessons were learnt from the prophet (saw) preventing Ali from polygyny? If not, what is your objection to my response?

Let us decisively conclude one area before frog jumping all over NL. Quick now. I am free and eager to trump your second questions too.

No I don't agree with you.
Here is why,

Mohammed kept making laws or commands to please his followers and himself. Even Aisha mentioned this in a hadith.

Christ says one man one woman as the ideal and best way and only way for marriage. This is difficult but Christians adhered to it. Some failed many succeeded.

But Mohammed legalised adultery and called it polygamy (don't know the Arabic name). At a time he legalised temporary marriage Nikah mut'ah,
but u sunnis say its abrogated.

U see Mohammed kept making his commands as it suits him, do u know why only fatima's husband is the only man forbidden to marry more women as long as his wife was alive, its because Fatima was Mohammed favourite daughter...

A leader leads by example, Mohammed should have set his polygamy example by marrying only the 4 wives and allowing his inlaw marry as he says an entity allegedly revealed to him but rather he broke the rule and married as he pleased and before he died he forbade his wives from remarrying. Who then satisfied their sexual desires.

Its all a facade by Mohammed and which u have refused ur common sense prevail in showing u.. The only reason u think this is okay is because Mohammed says that allah told him to do these things same as those fake pastors.
Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
Still shifting ground, I see. The question was about the lessons learnt from Ali's (ra) being prevented from polygyny. You dragged in the prophet''s (saw) marriages etc in. You tend to throw things haphazardly in the hope that something sticks. Gish gallop style.

Alright, I shall humour you...

Ifeann:

No I don't agree with you.
Here is why,

Mohammed kept making laws or commands to please his followers and himself. Even Aisha mentioned this in a hadith.

Rubbish. Why did he need to make laws if pleasing himself and his followers was the aim, and you feel 'pleasure' was worldly license for himself and his followers? He could have permitted unlimited fornication, drinking, gambling, as they were admirable traits in pre-Islamic Arabia; as they are today. What stopped him from allowing them to continue and enjoying them, if not the Truth?

Ifeann:

Christ says one man one woman as the ideal and best way and only way for marriage. This is difficult but Christians adhered to it. Some failed many succeeded.

No. Church founders said it. There is no evidence that Jesus said it. Jesus was living among jews who had comprehensive laws. Had he really abrogated any of those laws, it would have deserved more mention than one ambiguous verse in one corner of one chapter. Many bible verses are of suspected authorship, in any case. Monogamy was a Roman culture (thank Paul for its inclusions), not jewish.

Ifeann:

But Mohammed legalised adultery and called it polygamy (don't know the Arabic name). At a time he legalised temporary marriage Nikah mut'ah,
but u sunnis say its abrogated.

Oh no. Adultery is defined as sexual contact by a married person to someone who is not a spouse. Adultery is punishable by stoning in Islam. Did you not know that?
The practice of mut'ah was already common in pre-Islamic Arabia. He permitted it to continue until God ordered him to inform Muslims of its prohibition. You should understand that many pre-Islamic practices continued until the harmful ones (including mut'a) were gradually prohibited. Alcohol was prohibited in the 14th or 15th year after the commencement of prophethood. You could not say that he 'legalised' drinking alcohol before prohibiting it.

Ifeann:

U see Mohammed kept making his commands as it suits him, do u know why only fatima's husband is the only man forbidden to marry more women as long as his wife was alive, its because Fatima was Mohammed favourite daughter...

You may feel that way. I already pointed out the lessons learnt from that event. You chose to continue with the same assertion. Which one of those lessons do you think is not derived from the event?

Ifeann:

A leader leads by example, Mohammed should have set his polygamy example by marrying only the 4 wives and allowing his inlaw marry as he says an entity allegedly revealed to him but rather he broke the rule and married as he pleased and before he died he forbade his wives from remarrying. Who then satisfied their sexual desires.

He married all his wives before the verse restricting rhe number to 4 was revealed. His marriages were contracted for reasons of alliance and forming bonds of brotherhood. It would have been impossible to divorce all but 4 at that point without offending many. God therefore permitted him to keep them, but prevented his marrying more. The early Muslims (and other Arabs) understood this, and it was not until 14centuries later that it was deemed offensive by a set of islamophobes who claim to know all.
As for the wives' sexual desires, they were part of a community where they were held in high esteem as teachers, and living examples of Islamic law. We do not delve into private affairs, and understand that every great reward is preceded by a period of abstinence and patience.

Ifeann:

Its all a facade by Mohammed and which u have refused ur common sense prevail in showing u.. The only reason u think this is okay is because Mohammed says that allah told him to do these things same as those fake pastors.

All pastors are fake. None that I have seen has made any contribution to society.

Now do you agree? Why not?
Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by true2god: 3:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
mustymatic:

You've read the hadith urself, Abu jahl was the enemy of Allah and his religion, his daughter can't go together with that of our beloved prophet. IF it were others daughter
See another hadith which explained the real emotional state of mohammed when he learnt that Ali wanted to marry another woman besides his daughter. The excuse that the father of the other woman Ali wanted to marry is an enemy of allahh is flimsy because mohammed himself married some women whose father are non-muslims (or enemy of allahh). Go throught the hadith below:

3867. Al-Miswar bin Makhramah narrated: "While he was on the Minbar, I heard the Prophet saying, ‘Indeed Banu Hisham bin Al-Mughirah asked me if they could marry their daughter to ‘Ali bin Abi Talib. But I do not allow it, I do not allow it, I do not allow it – unless ‘Ali bin Abi Talib wishes to divorce my daughter and marry their daughter, because she is a part of me. I am displeased by what displeases her, and I am harmed by what harms her.’" (Sahih)

[Abu ‘Eisa said:] This Hadith is Hasan Sahih. [And ‘Amr bin Dinar reported it similar to this from Ibn Abi Mulaikah from Al-Miswar bin Makhramah like this.]

Comments: At the time when ‘Ali wanted to marry the daughter of Abu Jahl and talked to her uncle Harith bin Hisham, all the sisters and the mother of Fatima had died, and she had no lady companion in this adversity. Obviously such situation is very troublesome for a father, so the Prophet dissuaded ‘Ali strongly, and asked him to drop the idea of marrying. (English Translation of Jami‘ At-Tirmidhi, Compiled by Imam Hafiz ‘Eisa Mohammad Ibn ‘Eisa At-Tirmidhi, From Hadith no. 3291 to 3956, translated by Abu Khaliyl (USA), ahadith edited and referenced by Hafiz Abu Tahir Zubair ‘Ali Za’i, final review by Islamic Research Darussalam [Darussalam Publishers & Distributors, First Edition: November 2007], Volume 6, Chapter 60. What Has Been related About the Virtue of Fatimah Bint Muhammad, pp. 485-486; underline emphasis ours)

And: 1998. It was narrated that Mishwar bin Makhramah: "I heard the Messenger of Allah, when he was one the pulpit, say: ‘Banu Hisham bin Mughirah asked me for permission to marry their daughter to ‘Ali bin Abu Talib, but I will not give them permission, and I will not give them permission, and I will not give them permission, unless ‘Ali bin Abu Talib wants to divorce my daughter and marry their daughter, for she is a part of me, and what bothers her bothers me, and what upsets her upsets me.’" (Sahih)
Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
true2god:
See another hadith which explained the real emotional state of mohammed when he learnt that Ali wanted to marry another woman besides his daughter. The excuse that the father of the other woman Ali wanted to marry is an enemy of allahh is flimsy because mohammed himself married some women whose father are non-muslims (or enemy of allahh). Go throught the hadith below:

3867. Al-Miswar bin Makhramah narrated: "While he was on the Minbar, I heard the Prophet saying, ‘Indeed Banu Hisham bin Al-Mughirah asked me if they could marry their daughter to ‘Ali bin Abi Talib. But I do not allow it, I do not allow it, I do not allow it – unless ‘Ali bin Abi Talib wishes to divorce my daughter and marry their daughter, because she is a part of me. I am displeased by what displeases her, and I am harmed by what harms her.’" (Sahih)

[Abu ‘Eisa said:] This Hadith is Hasan Sahih. [And ‘Amr bin Dinar reported it similar to this from Ibn Abi Mulaikah from Al-Miswar bin Makhramah like this.]

Comments: At the time when ‘Ali wanted to marry the daughter of Abu Jahl and talked to her uncle Harith bin Hisham, all the sisters and the mother of Fatima had died, and she had no lady companion in this adversity. Obviously such situation is very troublesome for a father, so the Prophet dissuaded ‘Ali strongly, and asked him to drop the idea of marrying. (English Translation of Jami‘ At-Tirmidhi, Compiled by Imam Hafiz ‘Eisa Mohammad Ibn ‘Eisa At-Tirmidhi, From Hadith no. 3291 to 3956, translated by Abu Khaliyl (USA), ahadith edited and referenced by Hafiz Abu Tahir Zubair ‘Ali Za’i, final review by Islamic Research Darussalam [Darussalam Publishers & Distributors, First Edition: November 2007], Volume 6, Chapter 60. What Has Been related About the Virtue of Fatimah Bint Muhammad, pp. 485-486; underline emphasis ours)

And: 1998. It was narrated that Mishwar bin Makhramah: "I heard the Messenger of Allah, when he was one the pulpit, say: ‘Banu Hisham bin Mughirah asked me for permission to marry their daughter to ‘Ali bin Abu Talib, but I will not give them permission, and I will not give them permission, and I will not give them permission, unless ‘Ali bin Abu Talib wants to divorce my daughter and marry their daughter, for she is a part of me, and what bothers her bothers me, and what upsets her upsets me.’" (Sahih)

How does this whole rigmaroling post debunk what mustymatic said? All the hadith point to it being Abu Jahl's daughter... Hisham bin al Mughira was Abu Jahl's father. So what are you proving here?
Anyway, I have already explained to your AWOL godmother the wisdom behind the action.

Abuamam:

Etc.
Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by zeongeon: 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ifeann the chains of religion is so strong because it chains the mind, spirit and soul.. It can only take the holy spirit to change some pple.

Its so ironic that most of these atrocities are in d quaran, ur even quoting it with chapters and verses..they can see it but still see nothing wrong with the atrocities.

What does this mean? It simply means that we our ability to see comes from d heart and mind and not just d physical eyes.
Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by Ifeann(f): 5:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
zeongeon:

Ifeann the chains of religion is so strong because it chains the mind, spirit and soul.. It can only take the holy spirit to change some pple.

Its so ironic that most of these atrocities are in d quaran, ur even quoting it with chapters and verses..they can see it but still see nothing wrong with the atrocities.

What does this mean? It simply means that we our ability to see comes from d heart and mind and not just d physical eyes.

Rightly said. u have made very real points.
Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by true2god: 5:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
mustymatic:

I am telling you that mohammed, as an evil genius, never allowed any of his sons-in-laws to marry another woman beside his daughters. It is in the hadith; he often bring up excuses to ensure that he protect his daughters from having rivals. Mohammed said, in one of the hadiths, that whatever causes pain to fatimah would cause pain to him because she is his blood.
If mohammed can marry women whose fathers are not muslims, what stop Ali marrying another woman whose father is not also a muslim? Why can't mohammed allow Ali marry other women so that they can also become muslims (just as mohammed did)? You are not seeing this in a clearer picture, mohammed himself complain that 'JELOUSY' may not allow fatimah worship allahh properly.

If mohammed understood the psychological impact of women sharing their husbands with other women, by protecting his daughters against it, why did he permit muslim men to take multiple wives knowing the emotional depressions it can cause to a woman.
Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by Ifeann(f): 8:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
true2god:
I am telling you that mohammed, as an evil genius, never allowed any of his sons-in-laws to marry another woman beside his daughters. It is in the hadith; he often bring up excuses to ensure that he protect his daughters from having rivals. Mohammed said, in one of the hadiths, that whatever causes pain to fatimah would cause pain to him because she is his blood.
If mohammed can marry women whose fathers are not muslims, what stop Ali marrying another woman whose father is not also a muslim? Why can't mohammed allow Ali marry other women so that they can also become muslims (just as mohammed did)? You are not seeing this in a clearer picture, mohammed himself complain that 'JELOUSY' may not allow fatimah worship allahh properly.

If mohammed understood the psychological impact of women sharing their husbands with other women, by protecting his daughters against it, why did he permit muslim men to take multiple wives knowing the emotional depressions it can cause to a woman.

Empiree rilwanye001 yazach ypeace ayinba1. tola9ja roypcain 9jaforlife can also attempt to answer this. I wonder why they have been shy lately.
Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
@ifeann;
true2god; you might a well change your name to false2thetrueGod since you can say a word that is honest.

Ifeann(f): 8:30pm

true2god:

Empiree rilwanye001 yazach ypeace ayinba1. tola9ja roypcain 9jaforlife can also attempt to answer this. I wonder why they have been shy lately.
there were 4 daughters [RA] of the prophet [SA]. the first daughter was zaynab and she was married to a pagan who later became muslim after he was a prisoner in battle of badr.
Uthman bin Affan married other women and married 2nd daughter who died after battle of badr. then he married the 3rd daughter. she also died and the prophet [SA] said if he had a daughter who was single he would have given her to him as a replacement. of course, the youngest was fatimah zarah who was married to Ali bin Abitalib [RA to each of them].
fatimah [RA] complained, rightfully so about the proposed muslim woman Ali [RA to each] wished to marry. the prophet [SA] did not tell Ali [RA] not to marry the would be wife. he simply said to him, divorce Fatimah [RA] if you wish to do so because Fatimah [RA] was not happy about the marriage and the reason was given; the daughter of the pharaoh of the Ummah [abu jahal [lanatUllah].

whats so strange in that? the status of the prophet [SA] is unlike that of any in his nation/islamic community. his wives [RA] are unlike other wives or women [RA]. his daughter, by same extension is like other daughters [RA]. she did not accept charity but only gift. so when she refused to be co-wife with a particular daughter of the worst enemy of her father [SA], do you not see quality in it? there is good jealousy and there is bad jealousy. Fatimah [RA] happened to have demonstrated what good jealousy is.

no wife of the prophet [SA] was a non-muslim. if you know anyone, type her name out for us to read. by the way at the moment, i am studying the sirah of the beloved [SA]. so your lie is something i can smell with my big nose.

again, go read about the husband of zaynab bint rasullUllah and uthman bin affan and even the women Ali bin Abitalib [RA] married.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by POPdecorator: 9:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
kevoh:
Classic Christian vs Muslim thread! Where arguments and counter arguments in favour and against Jewish and arab deities will be made. Grabs popcorn! grin

I have quoted you! Still waiting for the thunder! Who's going to send it a.llah, you or the paedophile Mohammed(DBUH)? tongue
u are already dead
dead with human shelter
Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by Empiree: 10:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ifeann:

true2god:
[b][size=5pt]I am telling you that mohammed, as an evil genius, never allowed any of his sons-in-laws to marry another woman beside his daughters. It is in the hadith; he often bring up excuses to ensure that he protect his daughters from having rivals. Mohammed said, in one of the hadiths, that whatever causes pain to fatimah would cause pain to him because she is his blood.

If mohammed understood the psychological impact of women sharing their husbands with other women, by protecting his daughters against it, why did he permit muslim men to take multiple wives knowing the emotional depressions it can cause to a woman.[/size][/b]
I have your rebuttal for you but what sense does it make talking to the wall?. You guys are really frustrated. I am actually not interested any longer responding to unnecessary comments. It's not unusual of you folks to quote solitary hadith and derive meaning from it.

The same you did about Monkeys stoning another monkeys for adultery which you have no clue until i gave you detailed explanation. I am honestly getting bored with you guys. If you think you can tarnish image of our prophet so that we could reverse, you definitely got it wrong.

1 Like

Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by true2god: 11:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
POPdecorator:
u are already dead
dead with human shelter

Another terrorist in the making.
Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by malvisguy212: 11:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
Empiree:
ifeann, see what you have caused now

See another one

Here is another one

Now, what exactly have you achieved in your favor or in favor of Christianity in three months?. See how Muslims returned to Islam because you. As for me, you pretty much improved my thirst for knowledge. Because of you I decided to open 'library' where i store my researches and references for easy access.

So keep it up lady. Remember i told one time that 'they plot and Allah also plan' Allah is Best Planner. Remember that quote?
let all what the op said be sealed in your heart.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) / The God Challenge / The Secret Of Methuselah's longevity And The Rapture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 167
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.