Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Jesus, son of man? Read This. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus, son of man? Read This. (5123 Views)

The Whole Duty Of Man, Please Read Through / Jesus, Son Of God. Jesus Is God? Come On Let Us Discuss It! / Jesus Son Of Man ? {let The Bible Speak} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by Empiree: 12:11am On Apr 14, 2015
malvisguy212:
let all what the op said be sealed in your heart.
There is no time you ever made sense. Roypcain seems to have made the same conclusion as others about you.

You are a very slow thinking man. Yet, you are adamant, obstinate, rebellious in rejection of truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by true2god: 4:35am On Apr 14, 2015
RoyPCain:
@ifeann;
true2god; you might a well change your name to false2thetrueGod since you can say a word that is honest.

there were 4 daughters [RA] of the prophet [SA]. the first daughter was zaynab and she was married to a pagan who later became muslim after he was a prisoner in battle of badr.
Uthman bin Affan married other women and married 2nd daughter who died after battle of badr. then he married the 3rd daughter. she also died and the prophet [SA] said if he had a daughter who was single he would have given her to him as a replacement. of course, the youngest was fatimah zarah who was married to Ali bin Abitalib [RA to each of them].
fatimah [RA] complained, rightfully so about the proposed muslim woman Ali [RA to each] wished to marry. the prophet [SA] did not tell Ali [RA] not to marry the would be wife. he simply said to him, divorce Fatimah [RA] if you wish to do so because Fatimah [RA] was not happy about the marriage and the reason was given; the daughter of the pharaoh of the Ummah [abu jahal [lanatUllah].

whats so strange in that? the status of the prophet [SA] is unlike that of any in his nation/islamic community. his wives [RA] are unlike other wives or women [RA]. his daughter, by same extension is like other daughters [RA]. she did not accept charity but only gift. so when she refused to be co-wife with a particular daughter of the worst enemy of her father [SA], do you not see quality in it? there is good jealousy and there is bad jealousy. Fatimah [RA] happened to have demonstrated what good jealousy is.

no wife of the prophet [SA] was a non-muslim. if you know anyone, type her name out for us to read. by the way at the moment, i am studying the sirah of the beloved [SA]. so your lie is something i can smell with my big nose.

again, go read about the husband of zaynab bint rasullUllah and uthman bin affan and even the women Ali bin Abitalib [RA] married.

@ RoyPCain you said 'so when she (Fatimah) refused to be co-wife with a particular daughter of the worst enemy of her father', that is Abi Jahl. That is a lie. The hadith said that Abi Jahl was an enemy of allahh (that is he is not a muslim, just as i am not). If you now say that he is the worst enemy of mohammed you are by extension saying that all enemies of allahh are enemies of mohammed.

In many hadith mohammed had married women whose father were equally enemies of allahh, your claim that all his wives were muslims before he married them is false.

On the issue of fatimah in particular, it was clear that she doesn't want Ali to marry another woman (and well supported by her father). Mohammed asking Ali to divorce her daughter if she want to go ahead and marry another woman is very trickery. Had Ali done that, he would have instantly became mohammed's enemy and may even lose his life. You know that after this incidence, Ali never attempted to marry any other woman while fatimah was alive.

After the death of Fatimah, Ali married many wives. Why did Ali practice monogamy while fatimah was alive? Why did he instantly go polygamous as soon as fatimah died? I want you to connect the dots, the reasons are there in your trusted hadiths.

To make it simpler, he did not want to upset fatimah (only surviving daughter of a political and religios leader) and by extension incuring the wrath of mohammed.
Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by true2god: 4:43am On Apr 14, 2015
Empiree:
I have your rebuttal for you but what sense does it make talking to the wall?. You guys are really frustrated. I am actually not interested any longer responding to unnecessary comments. It's not unusual of you folks to quote solitary hadith and derive meaning from it.

The same you did about Monkeys stoning another monkeys for adultery which you have no clue until i gave you detailed explanation. I am honestly getting bored with you guys. If you think you can tarnish image of our prophet so that we could reverse, you definitely got it wrong.
You muslims are very humorous and you dont seem to know. You were trying to explain why some monkies where stoning another monkey while a muslim joined in the stoning, does that sound rational? Please don't disgrace Islam furthermore by bringing up this issue.
I wont engage you in this animal comedy show in your Bhukari hadith being used as a religious example. I thought shame won't allow you bring-up this issue again, but I'm wrong.
Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by Empiree: 4:57am On Apr 14, 2015
true2god:
You muslims are very humorous and you dont seem to know. You were trying to explain why some monkies where stoning another monkey while a muslim joined in the stoning, does that sound rational? Please don't disgrace Islam furthermore by bringing up this issue.
I wont engage you in this animal comedy show in your Bhukari hadith being used as a religious example. I thought shame won't allow you bring-up this issue again, but I'm wrong.
So you have PhD in deception. I knew that long time already. Why didnt you say this until now. You now twisted the story again here. Yea, Keep dreaming. You sound nauseated.

1 Like

Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by kevoh(m): 6:02am On Apr 14, 2015
POPdecorator:
u are already dead
dead with human shelter

Shut up! You have nothing to say. You, your a.llah and mohammed are useless weaklings. Just let the thread be what it is mr.POPdecorator, don't want to derail any further.
Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by true2god: 6:16am On Apr 14, 2015
Empiree:
So you have PhD in deception. I knew that long time already. Why didnt you say this until now. You now twisted the story again here. Yea, Keep dreaming. You sound nauseated.
The discussion on the page is Fatimah, mohammed and ali. I have no time for monkies yet.
Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by malvisguy212: 7:03am On Apr 14, 2015
Empiree:
There is no time you ever made sense. Roypcain seems to have made the same conclusion as others about you.

You are a very slow thinking man. Yet, you are adamant, obstinate, rebellious in rejection of truth.
roypcain couldn't answer this;

This is Allah talking here in this surah;
Surah 37:170-182 Y. Ali
But (now that the Qur'an has come),
they reject it: But soon will they
know! Already has OUR Word been
passed before (this) to OUR SERVANT
sent (by Us), That they would
certainly be assisted, And that OUR
forces, - they surely must conquer. So
turn thou away from them for a little
while, And watch them (how they
fare), and they soon shall see (how
thou farest)! Do they wish (indeed) to
hurry on OUR PUNISHMENT? But when
it descends into the open space
before them, evil will be the morning
for those who were warned (and
heeded not)! So turn thou away from
them for a little while, And watch
(how they fare) and they soon shall
see (how thou farest)! GLORY TO THY
LORD , the Lord of Honour and
Power! (He is free) from what they
ascribe (to Him)! And Peace on the
apostles! AND PRAISED TO GOD, THE
LORD AND CHERISHER OF THE WORLDS.
There are lot of problems here,These
examples of Allah praising, which
indicates that there are others who exist
as Deity to whom Allah directs these
praises, perhaps explain how the Quran
could say that Allah prays for both
Muhammad and believers:
Surah33:43
He it is who prays for you and His
angels too, to bring you forth out of
the darkness into the light, for He is
merciful to the believers.
Surah33:56
Verily, God and His angels pray for
the prophet. O ye who believe! pray
for him and salute him with a
salutation!
Thus, these examples of Allah praising
and praying demonstrate that there are
other beings who exist as God.
To whom did Allah praising go to? God
cannot shere is glory with man.there are God higher than allah who all this prayer and praised go to, prayer is talking to a higher deity,who is allah praying to? If you cannot answer it, LET IT BE SEALED IN YOUR HEART
Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 14, 2015
@malvisguy212; “Allah sends His Salaah (Graces, Blessings, Mercy) on the Prophet (Muhammad), and also His angels (Angels ask Allah to bless and forgive him). O you who believe! send your Salah on (ask Allaah to bless) him (Muhammad), and greet him with the Islamic way of greeting (salutation, i.e. As?Salaamu ‘Alaykum)” [Quran: al-Ahzaab 33:56]

please do understand that salaah in the context of human to God relationship, it is one of the commanded acts of obedience and worship. in the salaah that is in the above verse, in the human context, it is hasting to the commandment of God to bless Muhammad [SA]. if man does it, man gets good reward for it. it is in essence worship because it is obedience to command. all commandments are ways to worship with extra credits. if man does not do it, Muhammad [SA] will not get hurt, but the man may get hurt if he is not doing it because he wishes to disobey God or not honor/love Muhammad [SA]. such a man may actually leave islam by this evil 'reason'.

surah Azhab was revealed after gazawah khandah [the battle of the trenches in the 5 or 6 year of hijra before battle of khaibah. but in the year after the death of abutalib, the uncle of the holy prophet [SA], also after the death of our mother, his first and only wife before any other marriages [similar to how Ismail is the first and only son of Ibrahim before the birth of any other child/son [AS to each of the household of Ibrahim, who we in islam bless and no other group can compete with us in this love of Ibrahim and his household], Khadijah [RA], the prophet [SA] went to Taif to see if they will accept faith, unlike the hardcore makkan pagans. the people of Taif were just as bad if not worse. at a place he retreated to, haddas, an iraqi slave christian of makkan master accepted islam because he heard the prophet [sa] saying bismalla before eating the grapes he was sent to give him as a gift and the prophet saying Jonah [as] from the same hometown of haddas as his brother.

what is amazing though is that Allah sent Jibril [as] to be accompanied by the angel in charge of mountains. Taif is located between mountain ranges. so the prophet [sa] refused the suggestion of the angel of mountain, that if the prophet wished to destroy people of Taif for this evil they have done to him, the angel will crush them all with the mountains. the refusal of the prophet saying that perchance if they do not accept islam, their progeny shall made the angels say that Allah always say great things about the prophet [SA], surah alamnashra verse 5 if you make bismalla as first, says 'we have raised up your esteem' will let you know that prophets are in different levels to one another.

so going back tothe verse in chapter 33, above, the salah of the angels is besieging/asking Allah in reverence of His Might and Benevolent to bless and shower mercy on the prophet [SA]. in the salah of the Almighty AlJabbar on His slave servant messenger prophet Muhammad [SA], it is a definite confirmation so that all creations can know for sure that The Owner of The Throne Supreme has blessed, pour mercy and eternal forgiveness on the prophet [SA]. Muhammad [SA] will not do any sinful deed warranting any stress to come to him, he will never be punishes, never, ever.
Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by Empiree: 11:41am On Apr 14, 2015
malvisguy212:
royp.ain couldn't answer this;
You don't expect me to lecture you on these plain and clear verses you posted, right?. Why do you think you will understand my lecture if you refused to grasp his explanation?.

I wont allow you to drive me to your mud
Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 14, 2015
@true2god; i advise you to change your name fah. there is no truth in you towards God, except the idol you turn to. if you die on this thing you are on, you will have no defense before the True God whose Messenger's messengers are telling you the truth on nairaland.

@ RoyPCain you said 'so when she (Fatimah) refused to be co-wife with a particular daughter of the worst enemy of her father', that is Abi Jahl. That is a lie. The hadith said that Abi Jahl was an enemy of allahh (that is he is not a muslim, just as i am not). If you now say that he is the worst enemy of mohammed you are by extension saying that all enemies of allahh are enemies of mohammed.

In many hadith mohammed had married women whose father were equally enemies of allahh, your claim that all his wives were muslims before he married them is false.

On the issue of fatimah in particular, it was clear that she doesn't want Ali to marry another woman (and well supported by her father). Mohammed asking Ali to divorce her daughter if she want to go ahead and marry another woman is very trickery. Had Ali done that, he would have instantly became mohammed's enemy and may even lose his life. You know that after this incidence, Ali never attempted to marry any other woman while fatimah was alive.

After the death of Fatimah, Ali married many wives. Why did Ali practice monogamy while fatimah was alive? Why did he instantly go polygamous as soon as fatimah died? I want you to connect the dots, the reasons are there in your trusted hadiths.

To make it simpler, he did not want to upset fatimah (only surviving daughter of a political and religios leader) and by extension incuring the wrath of mohammed.
All enemies of Muhammad [SA] are enemies of Allah. when Jesus [AS] was the prophet of Allah to be followed, all enemies of Jesus [AS] at that time were enemies of Allah. in fact, in the prophetic office of any prophet [AS] all the enemies of that prophet [AS] were enemies of Allah Who sent the prophet [AS]. all enemies of a prophet [AS] are enemies of all prophets [AS] and Allah their God Who sent them.

abu jahl was not just an enemy, but the worst kind that Allah described his death as to mean more than 1 pharaoh have been killed. the prophet [SA] said abujahl [father of ignorance; curse of Allah is upon him] is the pharaoh of muslim nation. no wife of the prophet [SA] lost her father in badr where the evil leadership of pagan Quraish perished.

the magicians of pharaoh became followers of Moses, similar to the fathers of the wives of the prophet [SA]. they were enemies, not like abujahl. they entered islam at the end of the day at victory over makka. their enmity was not at anytime like that of evil abujahl [lana].

you started out saying sons-in-laws and you turned liar like your father in faith winning souls out of turning tricks. washi [ra] killed hamzah [RA] the beloved muslim uncle of the prophet [SA] in huud. lady hind mutilated his body, ripping him open, chewing on his liver, cutting of his nose, his fingers, toes and making necklace of them. washi [RA] as a muslim in madina was not killed. hind after victory over makka before she became muslim later was not killed. tell me if ali [ra] who the prophet [sa] said you are from me and i am from you will be killed, after he has been told to divorce his wife if he wished to marry the daughter of the man said was the enemy of her father? are you a father, because you will know the manner of fatherhood if there is any soul in you?

as to monogamy, turned polygamy of ali [RA] after fatimah [RA], he copied the prophet [SA] who did the same after khadijah [RA]. while the prophet [SA] was encouraged to remarry and did so many times to foster family bonds and political victory, because the enemies became fewer all the way, while muslims became stronger and larger in number, ali [ra] did his for sure among other reasons; the women wanted to be part of the blessed alul bait [people/family of the prophet [SA]], receiving the honor of blessing, gifts not charity. hassan, hussain [ra] and others practiced the same.
Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by true2god: 6:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
RoyPCain:
@true2god; i advise you to change your name fah. there is no truth in you towards God, except the idol you turn to. if you die on this thing you are on, you will have no defense before the True God whose Messenger's messengers are telling you the truth on nairaland.

All enemies of Muhammad [SA] are enemies of Allah. when Jesus [AS] was the prophet of Allah to be followed, all enemies of Jesus [AS] at that time were enemies of Allah. in fact, in the prophetic office of any prophet [AS] all the enemies of that prophet [AS] were enemies of Allah Who sent the prophet [AS]. all enemies of a prophet [AS] are enemies of all prophets [AS] and Allah their God Who sent them.

abu jahl was not just an enemy, but the worst kind that Allah described his death as to mean more than 1 pharaoh have been killed. the prophet [SA] said abujahl [father of ignorance; curse of Allah is upon him] is the pharaoh of muslim nation. no wife of the prophet [SA] lost her father in badr where the evil leadership of pagan Quraish perished.

the magicians of pharaoh became followers of Moses, similar to the fathers of the wives of the prophet [SA]. they were enemies, not like abujahl. they entered islam at the end of the day at victory over makka. their enmity was not at anytime like that of evil abujahl [lana].

you started out saying sons-in-laws and you turned liar like your father in faith winning souls out of turning tricks. washi [ra] killed hamzah [RA] the beloved muslim uncle of the prophet [SA] in huud. lady hind mutilated his body, ripping him open, chewing on his liver, cutting of his nose, his fingers, toes and making necklace of them. washi [RA] as a muslim in madina was not killed. hind after victory over makka before she became muslim later was not killed. tell me if ali [ra] who the prophet [sa] said you are from me and i am from you will be killed, after he has been told to divorce his wife if he wished to marry the daughter of the man said was the enemy of her father? are you a father, because you will know the manner of fatherhood if there is any soul in you?

as to monogamy, turned polygamy of ali [RA] after fatimah [RA], he copied the prophet [SA] who did the same after khadijah [RA]. while the prophet [SA] was encouraged to remarry and did so many times to foster family bonds and political victory, because the enemies became fewer all the way, while muslims became stronger and larger in number, ali [ra] did his for sure among other reasons; the women wanted to be part of the blessed alul bait [people/family of the prophet [SA]], receiving the honor of blessing, gifts not charity. hassan, hussain [ra] and others practiced the same.
Don't get it twisted, there is no record that Jesus made enemy of anyone, though some believed in him while others do not. So dont compare Jesus' human relation record with mohammed: mohammed made for himsel many enemies hence in constant wars, looting of enemies' property and taking sex slaves (or whta your right hand posseses)

On relationship between mohammed and zainab, it was purely a sugar-mummy relationship. Considering their age difference (zainab was 40 when mohammed was 25), zainab is capable of being a mother to mohammed. Zainab was a successful businesswoman when he married mohammed, who was then poor. Mohammed survived on the wealth of zainab who initially employed mohammed before marrying him. It is only logical that mohammed cannot marry another wife while at the same time living large on the wealth of his wife. No sane woman will accept that.

After the death of zainab and the eventual acquisition of zainab's wealth by mohammed, he was at liberty to take up multi-wives (including numerous sex slaves). The relationship between mohammed and zainab is purely on mohammed's personal interest.

You have to analyse the scenario critically.
Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by Empiree: 7:10pm On Apr 14, 2015
^You are getting very ridiculous everyday. Tell me you typed your first paragraph by mistake?.

Jesus did not have enemies?, yet we hear pope, Bishops, pastors and all christians combined talk about "Jesus' enemies". You even skipped his "enemies" who attempted to kill him. But in your theology, his "enemies" actually killed him.

The way you guys talk now makes me wonder what exactly Christianity all about because Christianity is pretty much child play.

You are definitely on wrong path and not being realistic whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
@true2god; when are you going to change your name?

those called fools are beloved to him. those called adulterous generation are being praised by him. those compared to dogs are expression of being his best friends. who do you think you are kidding? heck, the commandment to his disciples to go arm themselves with state of the art weaponry of swords are going to be used to welcome those who he spread red carpet for. no? so when he told people to stand guard and to keep watch all night, it was because his beloved friends were coming to take him away to a feast. yeah. right. you can fool people not this man responding to you.

you can condemn Muhammad [SA] and praise Moses when they took the same position against their enemies.
you can praise Jesus and diminish the status of John the son of Zacharias, when John is even more of a dove, definitely a man killed off without much complaint. okare.

13 years of makka, muslims, male and female and young were killed. others were tortured with red hot iron, hot stone on the chest while dragged in hot burn soil/ground of makka. people were boycotted, some escaped to ethiopia and at long last the decision was made to leave makka altogether. people did this in secrecy, leaving properties, family members behind because the pagans did not let them be.

Muhammad [SA] was ganged up upon to be murdered and Allah saved him leaving out by the dead of night. yeah. he was a warrior from the start and the pagans were lovers of peace. do you know that Islam is from the same root word as peace/salaam?

if anyone stopped me from taking with me what belongs to me, in nigeria, if our paths cross each other at hotel waldof astoria in new york, i will make sure i get him to a 'oju olomo oto'/corner out of the sight of those that can help him and get part of what he owes me from whatever he has on him. this is how it goes, because if you do not help yourself to stop evildoers committing their evil deed on you, they will not know their limitation. somebody aught to stop the madness. I am glad that Muhammad [SA] and his companions [RA] showed the pagans who God is on his side.

you talk out of not properly thinking it through. if Zaynab [RA] didn't say what you said now, or anyone in the community saying what you said, including Zaid [RA] who divorced her, how do you come about your conclusion, except its from you evil desire to lie against the beloved of God, His Angels and believers? sophia [RA] the jew from khaibah was married to the prophet [SA] after the death of her father, uncle and husband. here is what she said about the prophet [SA].

she said she was a girl of about 10 years old when the prophet [SA] arrived to Madina, then Taif. she was up to that time the apple of her father and uncle's eyes. they used to shower their affection on her when they returned from their businesses/plantation of dates. but the day the prophet [SA] arrived, they did not even look at her in spite of her cheerfulness at their returning. the gloom heavily overshadowed her father and uncle. the uncle asked the father, is he he [wa huwa hu?]. the father said yes, seeing all the signs of prophet-hood on the face of the prophet [SA] as he arrived. the father said he will declare his enmity against the prophet the end. and he did and end up dying after battle of the trench, few weeks later at khaibah.

when sophia [RA] was ransomed by the prophet [SA] she narrated this story above along with what her husband did that left her face black and blue. she said a week before the battle of khaibah she related a dream she had to her husband. when she said she say in her dream the full moon falling into her lap, her husband slapped her so hard remarking 'you want to marry the king [prophet Muhammad [SA]] of the arabs? the jews used to call the prophet [SA] the king of the arabs. i need to remind you the mighty king who the [load/duty/responsibility] guidance of mankind [when there shall not be any prophet to come except that he must support the holy prophet [SA]] will rest on his shoulder in your bible is nobody else but Muhammad [SA]. after all he was the only prophet that invited all to his 'way'. he was not a tribal prophet, but the only universal prophet [SA], ever.

sophia [RA] on the dying bed of the prophet [SA] said oh how i wished the fever that afflicted you afflicted me instead. now that a wife. it tells you if nothing else that she knew her husband [SA] was the beloved of God, the expected prophet and his [SA] description was clear in the mind of the jews from what is authentic, still of their scripture.

evidently, you are talking out of ignorance with the quote below from you. i am sure people with enough knowledge will read this ignorance of yours.

After the death of zainab and the eventual acquisition of zainab's wealth by mohammed, he was at liberty to take up multi-wives (including numerous sex slaves). The relationship between mohammed and zainab is purely on mohammed's personal interest.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by Empiree: 2:09am On Apr 17, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anglicanism Questions and Answers / If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This / Easter 2023 : Happy Easter !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.