Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

What Is The Instrument Used To Measure Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Instrument Used To Measure Love? (3970 Views)

Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed / How To Measure Your Ring Size / Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Instrument Used To Measure Love? by chykmoni(m): 12:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
Hello NL'ers, please i want to know if there is any instrument used to measure the amount ,the quality and authenticity of love someone has for you.
Re: What Is The Instrument Used To Measure Love? by falconey(m): 12:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
LOVEMOMETER?

Or

LOVEDOMETER

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Instrument Used To Measure Love? by Beesluv: 12:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
Calculator

1 Like

Re: What Is The Instrument Used To Measure Love? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
The instrument is called HEART
Re: What Is The Instrument Used To Measure Love? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
falconey:

LOVEMOMETER?
Falconey, I use God Almighty take beg u, abeg abeg abeg o!
Re: What Is The Instrument Used To Measure Love? by falconey(m): 12:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
Blebleswag:

Falconey, I use God Almighty take beg u, abeg abeg abeg o!

what did I do wrong ma'am?
Re: What Is The Instrument Used To Measure Love? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
falconey:

what did I do wrong ma'am?
Oh! Sorry not u
Re: What Is The Instrument Used To Measure Love? by Hackakeem: 12:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
Trust is the measure though it quite Unmeasurable
Re: What Is The Instrument Used To Measure Love? by falconey(m): 12:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
Blebleswag:

Oh! Sorry not u

LOL not me?

Not only did you QUOTE me you also TYPED my MONIKER.
Re: What Is The Instrument Used To Measure Love? by Cutehector(m): 12:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
Joystick!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Instrument Used To Measure Love? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
falconey:

LOL not me?

Not only did you QUOTE me you also TYPED my MONIKER.
Person dey mistake call person name @times
Re: What Is The Instrument Used To Measure Love? by Basildvalour(m): 12:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
MONEYMETER

Watch the level of love when the meter drops...LOVE DROPS

...And watch the level of lovel when the meter increases....LOVE HIKES

#MyOpinionThough grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Instrument Used To Measure Love? by falconey(m): 12:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
Blebleswag:

Person dey mistake call person name @times

yes when the person is thinking of that person.
Re: What Is The Instrument Used To Measure Love? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
falconey:

yes when the person is thinking of that person.
True, buh wasn't tinkin of u.
Re: What Is The Instrument Used To Measure Love? by falconey(m): 1:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
Blebleswag:

YEAH RIGHT.
Re: What Is The Instrument Used To Measure Love? by fuckshit: 1:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
Basildvalour:
MONEYMETER

#MyOpinionThough grin
gbam!! OP there's your fücking answer; since you fücking want to know what fücking instrument to use to measure LOVE;
I'll fücking suggest you go with the “MONEYMETER" grin grin
Re: What Is The Instrument Used To Measure Love? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
fuckshit:
gbam!! OP there's your fücking answer; since you fücking want to know what fücking instrument to use to measure LOVE;
Dude! What the fück man! Stop disobeying the fücking rule fifteen! It's fücking annoying when you start with the fücking f-word!
And fück yes. The MONEYMETER is 'thing'. grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Instrument Used To Measure Love? by ivyT(f): 1:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
Genuine love cannot be measured,na only playplay dem fit measure

Does love even exist? undecided
Re: What Is The Instrument Used To Measure Love? by xynerise: 1:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ruler
Re: What Is The Instrument Used To Measure Love? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
Action is the equipment.
Re: What Is The Instrument Used To Measure Love? by hatux: 1:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
I guess its MONEY....
Re: What Is The Instrument Used To Measure Love? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
Charmometer
Re: What Is The Instrument Used To Measure Love? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
Blebleswag:

You sure so?
Re: What Is The Instrument Used To Measure Love? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
ivyT:
Genuine love cannot be measured,na only playplay dem fit measure

Does love even exist? undecided

Hm...so you believe there's something called genuine love but you doubt if love does exist?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Instrument Used To Measure Love? by Orunto: 2:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
A M O M E T E R
Re: What Is The Instrument Used To Measure Love? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
Basildvalour:
MONEYMETER

#MyOpinionThough grin
lol hehe
Re: What Is The Instrument Used To Measure Love? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
I wish there was such a thing....life would b so much easier if we could tell whos fake nd whos not
Re: What Is The Instrument Used To Measure Love? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
PaulCI:

You sure so?
Yea yea

1 Like

Re: What Is The Instrument Used To Measure Love? by chykmoni(m): 2:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
fuckshit:
No doubt your monicker speaks for you. It seems they babtised you with that "F" undecided
Re: What Is The Instrument Used To Measure Love? by grad2012(f): 2:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
Basildvalour:
MONEYMETER

#MyOpinionThough grin
not for all dear may be for the golddigers
Re: What Is The Instrument Used To Measure Love? by grad2012(f): 2:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
Basildvalour:
MONEYMETER

#MyOpinionThough grin
not for all dear may be for the golddigers
Re: What Is The Instrument Used To Measure Love? by Uniquexty(f): 3:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
Time

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Some Ladies Wear Makeup / Am Curious, "Do Girls Like Guyz Rubbing, Squezzing Their A$$ / 10 Places Ladies Are Most Vulnerable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.