Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

How Much Of The Scripture Do You Know? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Much Of The Scripture Do You Know? (379 Views)

Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? / Can We Say Egypt Defiled The Scripture / Which Scripture Do You Think Is The Most Quoted In The Old Testament.? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Of The Scripture Do You Know? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
It was a thing of shame for me to during the sunday school lesson in my church today as i had no idea of the story that was being shared from the bible (the story of Jeroboam & Rehoboam). I was just looking like a statue when the sunday school teacher would ask questions from the scripture concerning the story with the thought in my mind that he shouldn't direct any of the questions to me.
That made me to ruminate within myself that the youth (the christains) of nowadays dont really read the Bible though we would say we believe in it. i just want us to really think about how much of the scripture do we know. And i want to ask us if we could really quote a non-popular bible scripture off-hand...
Just saying all these to remind us of the existence and power embedded in the Holy Bible.
May God help us all.

(1) (Reply)

The Dew Drop / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/04/15 / Time To Rest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.