Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,545 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live (131162 Views)

Wike Storms INEC Office To Supervise Collation Of Results As PDP Wins. PICS / Oyo Gov Election result collation(Live update from inec office AGodi Via B.C.O.S / Election Collation Officer Nabbed In Ondo State - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
Connoisseur:

modified

thanks for that I intended to type orodo in mbaitolu and umuaka in njaba
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
Abagworo:
Oru East APC-11,189 PDP-1,878.
hahahahahahahaha!!! The much awaited result has finally arrived.

God bless Rochas

God bless APC

God bless Imo state

3 Likes

Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by busky101(m): 7:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
Pdp has been announced the winner, sai ihedioha

1 Like

Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by ranktzy(m): 7:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
Rochas don win be that o...
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
hahahahahahahaha!!! The much awaited result has finally arrived.

God bless Rochas

God bless APC

God bless Imo state

not official yet. lets wait and see what the cat has in his bag
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by Whizzcute(m): 7:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Cool down bro,I was only being sarcastic. It doesn't stop the fact that APGA has done well in virtually all the elections.
KEEP CALM MY PEOPLE,THE RESULTS ARE COMING
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by Abagworo(m): 7:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
shachris:

lol. they are manipulating that result right now. what you will hear might shock you...lol grin

Lol. I dont think its possible to manipulate what has already been signed. PDP should just accept defeat and move on. The voting pattern suggest obvious grassroots love for Okorocha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by asids55: 7:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
Whizzcute:
KEEP CALM MY PEOPLE,THE RESULTS ARE COMING

how many more l.g remain?
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
shachris:

not official yet. lets wait and see what the cat has in his bag
Ok o! cheesy

By tomorrow evening,I should be in Orlu celebrating Rochas's victory with my people. I am so happy because Imo State has joined the winning party.

Imo adicha go mma. cool

5 Likes

Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by gudluckgreat(m): 7:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
meforyou1:
Have u been to my town arondizuougu? And see how okorocha singlehandedly destroy the economy of the once bubbling town? I will be home next week Friday for our ikeji festival, if you want to know me and my town and my village and see the destruction for yourself, you are welcome. No single road, no light, no water, no social infrastructure, not even a clinic. We travel to akokwa to buy treat a minor injury. My people have a lot of explaining to do when I get home. Though feelers I got is that they voted PDP and okorocha did his cooking overnight.

Pls u and your feeders should sleep. Your community was the last place Okorocha campaigned. And they took his word of promise and entrusted their mandate in his hands. Are u saying they would have voted against their accord?
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by Whizzcute(m): 7:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
asids55:

how many more l.g remain?
just one ,ORU EAST
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Ok o! cheesy

By tomorrow evening,I should be in Orlu celebrating Rochas's victory with my people. I am so happy because Imo State has joined the winning party.

Imo adicha go mma. cool

It will be nice to join you in orlu or nnenasa (njaba lg hq) .. We could do ISi ewu and palmie together at mama tochuchu's corner
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by hiteelong(f): 7:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
meforyou1:
Have u been to my town arondizuougu? And see how okorocha singlehandedly destroy the economy of the once bubbling town? I will be home next week Friday for our ikeji festival, if you want to know me and my town and my village and see the destruction for yourself, you are welcome. No single road, no light, no water, no social infrastructure, not even a clinic. We travel to akokwa to buy treat a minor injury. My people have a lot of explaining to do when I get home. Though feelers I got is that they voted PDP and okorocha did his cooking overnight.
that's where I'm currently having my youth service, ndi-awa precisely
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by hiteelong(f): 7:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
meforyou1:
that's where I'm currently having my youth service, ndi-awa precisely. all u have said above is pure truth

1 Like

Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by valicious1(m): 7:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
someone just called me now from Inec collation center! PDP is leading APC for now. *Confirm*

2 Likes

Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
Really am bored refreshing this page. My cold odeku is now very hot and the frothy beer head is gone. Just because I am waiting for this niggas at inec to declare rochas as d winner.. Abeg make I drink my hot odeku like dat and sleep..
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by Realdon1(m): 7:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
shachris:

Chief Ezuma graded a federal road? Dude stop smoking weedi mazi okoye
yes is zumex dat dd it. It s lik u dnt come vilag atal. A bu m nwafo izuogu. Though rochas destroyed our villag. Bt devil w knw s better dan angel w dnt knw. H s our brother. W voted hm in to pay fr d damages
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by ilovecritics(m): 7:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
valicious1:
someone just called me now from Inec collation center! PDP is leading APC for now. *Confirm*

Na RC be this!

1 Like

Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
valicious1:

tell the person that today is APRIL 12 and not APRIL 1.
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by Amaechi5(m): 7:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
valicious1:
ask that person to park well.
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
tobimillar:
Reall am bored refreshing this page. My cold odeku is not very hot and the frothy beer head is gone. Just because I am waiting for this niggas at inec to declare rochas as d winner.. Abeg make I drink my hot odeku like dat and sleep..
We already started celebrating over here. dnt dull bro, owelle has won.
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
tobimillar:
Really am bored refreshing this page. My cold odeku is now very hot and the frothy beer head is gone. Just because I am waiting for this niggas at inec to declare rochas as d winner.. Abeg make I drink my hot odeku like dat and sleep..

your own better. Me i no even comot today. I just dey house the monitor the result. this is the most important election for me. sad
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
valicious1:
I just called Attahiru Jega now and he said Rochas is the winner of the election. undecided

Between me and you, we will know who is saying the truth. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
valicious1:

They can't try that nonsense in IMO state. IMO is not ekiti or edo or NGF where pdp can rule with impunity... We are watching
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by Joachian: 7:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
sova:
Obowo is PDP oriented. Obowo and Mbaise ppl go hand in hand
Obowo is no more oriented by pdp, most parts of obowo is now dominated by APC due to the influence of Deacon Chike Okafor and Kennedy Ibeh

3 Likes

Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by kinem(m): 7:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
Am From Ebonyi State Living In Rivers State. Rochas in my Man i wish him the Winner because he's a Good Man. I Rep APC

2 Likes

Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
Many of the collation officers in imo state should be arrested.
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by meforyou1(m): 7:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
hiteelong:

that's where I'm currently having my youth service, ndi-awa precisely. all u have said above is pure truth
God bless you my sister. Don't mind those bloody liars. Will PM you when I come home next weekend
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by amaralizzy40y: 7:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
PLS SOMEBODY SHLD RELIEF MY TENSION BY TELIN ME HOW MUCH ROCHASE IS TOPING WIT. I HEARD TWENTY SOMETIN THOUSAND.
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by Amaechi5(m): 7:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
amaralizzy40y:
PLS SOMEBODY SHLD RELIEF MY TENSION BY TELIN ME HOW MUCH ROCHASE IS TOPING WIT. I HEARD TWENTY SOMETIN THOUSAND.
after ezinnihte Mbaise is 54000 something and is remaining oru East
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
Obiagelli:

Wow, what is the source of your report and by how votes is she trailing
SO FAR WITH THE 10 LGs THE
RESULTS ARE:
APC:226,954
PDP:204,148
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS
NUMBERS ARE SUBJECT TO
CHANGE AS MORE RESULTS
TRICKLE IN..

Collation Has been Suspended for now... To reconvene by 12:00am
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by kinem(m): 7:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
I am From Ebonyi State And Live in Rivers State. I Like Rochas because He is A Good Man & I wish him the Winner. I Rep APC

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (29) (Reply)

Election 2015: Live Election Update - PUNCH / Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari / Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.