Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Which Romancelander Can You Let Your Sister/brother Date If Possible? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Romancelander Can You Let Your Sister/brother Date If Possible? (1798 Views)

Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? / Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Romancelander Can You Let Your Sister/brother Date If Possible? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
Happy sunday just for fun by THE MAN OF LIST.

For me if I have a brother I will let him date marioelae while a sister will date tosyne2much.

Just for FUN no bashing,derailing,trolling,weeding andmasturbating.

Sorry no list this time.
Re: Which Romancelander Can You Let Your Sister/brother Date If Possible? by Cutehector(m): 12:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
Lmao. D problem na if marie.olae go fit date ur bro
Re: Which Romancelander Can You Let Your Sister/brother Date If Possible? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
They are all curropt
Re: Which Romancelander Can You Let Your Sister/brother Date If Possible? by alberto2k(m): 12:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
grin grin
Re: Which Romancelander Can You Let Your Sister/brother Date If Possible? by jmoore(m): 12:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
The one wey fit control his prick. The dude that can abstain till marriage is welcomed with open arms.
Re: Which Romancelander Can You Let Your Sister/brother Date If Possible? by xynerise: 12:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
jmoore:
The one wey fit control his prick. The dude that can abstain till marriage is welcomed with open arms.
You see how gullible and vulnerable you are? He may abstain from sex with your sister and be squashing another girl out there. So you don't mind too?

Bro, wake up
Re: Which Romancelander Can You Let Your Sister/brother Date If Possible? by jmoore(m): 1:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
xynerise:

You see how gullible and vulnerable you are? He may abstain from sex with your sister and be squashing another girl out there. So you don't mind too?

Bro, wake up
Read my post again. The one wey fit control his prick. The dude that can abstain till marriage is welcomed with open arms.

If he can control his prick, why is he doing it with another girl?
Re: Which Romancelander Can You Let Your Sister/brother Date If Possible? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
vickerz:
They are all curropt
shocked
Re: Which Romancelander Can You Let Your Sister/brother Date If Possible? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
my brothers and sisters don marry only my grandpa is single cheesy
Re: Which Romancelander Can You Let Your Sister/brother Date If Possible? by xynerise: 1:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
jmoore:

Read my post again. The one wey fit control his prick. The dude that can abstain till marriage is welcomed with open arms.

If he can control his prick, why is he doing it with another girl?

So when he sleeps with another girl he will buzz you on phone?
How would you know one that abstains?
Re: Which Romancelander Can You Let Your Sister/brother Date If Possible? by dharay99: 1:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
this guy just dey open thread like public punnah... angry

Man of d list kor, man of lust ni.

1 Like

Re: Which Romancelander Can You Let Your Sister/brother Date If Possible? by jmoore(m): 1:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
xynerise:

So when he sleeps with another girl he will buzz you on phone?
How would you know one that abstains?

Can you allow a bad guy to date your sister?
Re: Which Romancelander Can You Let Your Sister/brother Date If Possible? by xynerise: 1:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
jmoore:

Can you allow a bad guy to date your sister?
Bad guy? I can be a bad guy today and be a good guy tomorrow and vice versa. If he appears bad, he knows you will not approve it so he has to disguise. You should know boys are way smarter undecided
Re: Which Romancelander Can You Let Your Sister/brother Date If Possible? by jmoore(m): 1:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
xynerise:

Bad guy? I can be a bad guy today and be a good guy tomorrow and vice versa. If he appears bad, he knows you will not approve it so he has to disguise. You should know boys are way smarter undecided

Why evade the question? Can you allow a serial killer to date your sister?
Re: Which Romancelander Can You Let Your Sister/brother Date If Possible? by xynerise: 1:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
jmoore:

That wasn't the topic of discussion. We are talking about cheats not serial killers
Re: Which Romancelander Can You Let Your Sister/brother Date If Possible? by jmoore(m): 1:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
xynerise:

That wasn't the topic of discussion. We are talking about cheats not serial killers

Continue evading na. Onye sense.
Re: Which Romancelander Can You Let Your Sister/brother Date If Possible? by xynerise: 1:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
jmoore:

Continue evading na. Onye sense.
Re: Which Romancelander Can You Let Your Sister/brother Date If Possible? by 2dice(m): 1:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
Who does that
me give my blooda to nl ladies
Dem gonna ride him to Hell
Re: Which Romancelander Can You Let Your Sister/brother Date If Possible? by klepto2015: 1:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
jmoore:

Are you confused or stupid_ or confused and stupid_ this sunday afternoon?
Re: Which Romancelander Can You Let Your Sister/brother Date If Possible? by jmoore(m): 1:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
klepto2015:
Are you confused or stupid_ or confused and stupid_ this sunday afternoon?
Re: Which Romancelander Can You Let Your Sister/brother Date If Possible? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
I can let my sis date Ronald4lif,Jacksparrow1207,tosyn2much

As for ladies...Me self still dey look
Re: Which Romancelander Can You Let Your Sister/brother Date If Possible? by ronald4lif(m): 2:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ipledge:
I can let my sis date Ronald...4lif,Jack...sparrow1207,tosyn...2much

Hahaha my chairman. I get tight sis ohh and she's living close to you sef. You fit pay? wink
Re: Which Romancelander Can You Let Your Sister/brother Date If Possible? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hahaha my chairman. I get tight sis ohh and she's lg close to you sef. You fit pay? wink
I fit pay oo, I like tight igbo girls
Re: Which Romancelander Can You Let Your Sister/brother Date If Possible? by apholaryn: 2:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
I can let mysef date *pensive thinking* what's the one with the BIGBOOTY called?
Re: Which Romancelander Can You Let Your Sister/brother Date If Possible? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
2dice:
Who does that
me give my blooda to nl ladies
Dem gonna ride him to Hell

grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Romancelander Can You Let Your Sister/brother Date If Possible? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ipledge:

Awwwwwww! Thanks boss. Me wanna be your inlaw oooo. E go too make sense
Re: Which Romancelander Can You Let Your Sister/brother Date If Possible? by MzzTega(f): 4:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ipledge:

sorry,I'm taking ronald4lif. Thanks
Re: Which Romancelander Can You Let Your Sister/brother Date If Possible? by MzzTega(f): 4:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ronald4lif, for myself cos the only sis i gat don marry
Re: Which Romancelander Can You Let Your Sister/brother Date If Possible? by ronald4lif(m): 4:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
MzzTega:
Ronald...4lif, for myself cos the only sis i gat don marry

Awww, thanks dearies. We are good to go then. Hope you're good and flexing the sunday. smiley
Re: Which Romancelander Can You Let Your Sister/brother Date If Possible? by MzzTega(f): 4:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
ronald4lif:

Awww, thanks dearies. We are good to go then. Hope you're good and flexing the sunday. smiley
Yes smiley how are you?
Re: Which Romancelander Can You Let Your Sister/brother Date If Possible? by ronald4lif(m): 4:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
MzzTega:

Yes smiley how are you?

I'm very good, thanks. Do enjoy your day, sweet.
Re: Which Romancelander Can You Let Your Sister/brother Date If Possible? by MzzTega(f): 4:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
ronald4lif:

I'm very good, thanks. Do enjoy your day, sweet.
Thanks. you too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out This Hilarious Snapchat About Benin / Types Of Guys To Avoid In 2016 / Women Fighting In Public Over A Man (WATCH 3 Minutes VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.