Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room (29623 Views)

'My Husband Does Not Last A Minute On Bed' - Woman Tells Court / Wife Opens Secret: What My Husband Did To Me In The Bedroom / My Husband Does Not Want Me To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by Hauwa1: 3:06am On Jan 30, 2009
na food? why won't she cope?
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by Nobody: 3:29am On Jan 30, 2009
*Hauwa*:

Sex twice a yr? You give it a shot and see how easy it is.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by amebono14: 3:36am On Jan 30, 2009
*Hauwa*:

why she go cope?

living under d same roof wt a man u love and d father of ur kids,and in the 365 days we have in a yr,he makes love to me only twice?plssss smtimes sex can be food,cos wtout it done in d home,there is no satisfaction and dat home is not complete

this shows dat the man has a babe outside,else he wouldnt be able to cope too

1 Like

Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by Hauwa1: 3:36am On Jan 30, 2009
am proudly wearing my abstinence ring se o ti gbo david  cheesy. when i settle down i will continue that way. again, sex is not food so she will survive.
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by KarmaMod(f): 3:37am On Jan 30, 2009
*Hauwa*:

you'll find out soon enough.

Unless you intend not to be attracted to your husband, twice a year definitely should NOT be enough

1 Like

Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by Hauwa1: 3:38am On Jan 30, 2009
amebo hehehe i just heard it from you clearly that sex is food ummm. but she is surviving it. . . at least she is not complaining abt sex but his not sleeping on the matrimonial bed aha!
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by Hauwa1: 3:40am On Jan 30, 2009
Karma dear, if the woman was the one who said it the way David did, i would have said oh oh. but from a man!!! he said it like it was hot amala and oha soup that was missing.
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by amebono14: 3:41am On Jan 30, 2009
*Hauwa*:

amebo hehehe i just heard it from you clearly that sex is food ummm. but she is surviving it. . . at least she is not complaining abt sex but his not sleeping on the matrimonial bed aha!

my dear sex is food ooooo,no matter how shes surviving it "maybe" by masturbation,or using dis intimacy gadgets,there is nothing like d real thing inside there
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by amebono14: 3:42am On Jan 30, 2009
*Hauwa*:

Karma dear, if the woman was the one who said it the way David did, i would have said oh oh. but from a man!!! he said it like it was hot amala and oha soup that was missing.

dat my dear is an understatement,smthing bigger and hotter than dat,is wat"S missing
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by Hauwa1: 3:44am On Jan 30, 2009
oh goodness gracious Jeebus!!  grin alright dearie got_cha wink

food as in Ekuru abi which?
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by KarmaMod(f): 3:44am On Jan 30, 2009
*Hauwa*:

Lmao. Hauwa, you know VERY WELL it's NOT just him not "sleeping beside her" that she misses.

Poor thing  undecided
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by Nobody: 3:46am On Jan 30, 2009
*Hauwa*:

my dear when it comes to sex between a married couple, oha soup takes the back seat. If you dont drill madam well how can she cook the food as you like it? grin
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by spoilt(f): 3:47am On Jan 30, 2009
he sleeps in the living room with visitors? you're kidding right? shocked
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by amebono14: 3:48am On Jan 30, 2009
*Hauwa*:

oh goodness gracious Jeebus!!  grin alright dearie got_cha wink

food as in Ekuru abi which?

dat kind of food my dear,is called 'the emotional satisfying food' wink
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by spoilt(f): 3:50am On Jan 30, 2009
sex just twice a year and only at his instigation? shocked
you must be miserable.
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by Nobody: 3:52am On Jan 30, 2009
Hauwa listen to your more experienced sisters o. there is no how a dude with no medical problem is going without sex 6 months in a yr. Either he's having it with you or someone else . . . no gray area.
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by Hauwa1: 4:04am On Jan 30, 2009
undecided undecided oh well i rest my case. the ogbologbos have spoken. i will come back later this year to join you all to whine and cry grin after i go through the no drilling.
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by sparta(f): 8:43am On Jan 30, 2009
am proudly wearing my abstinence ring se o ti gbo david . when i settle down i will continue that way. again, sex is not food so she will survive

@ Hauwa

Its not just about sex Hauwa, its about intimacy too so quit playing holier than thou.
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 30, 2009
Woman, dont torture yourself psychologically, You have done nothing wrong its not your fault, you have given him four lovely children, if he cheats on you, its his loss. Dont let anyone tell you its your fault.
I am single but i can tell you many married men have serious issues. When they ask you out and you refuse citing their marraige as an issue, they look at you as if you are crazy because you remind them of their marriage vows. They feel they have immunity to cheat, i dont know why. Then on top of it they have the audacity to blame their cheating ways on their wives. I spent over 2 hrs yesterday lecturing a married collegue on why he should work to make his marriage work. He keeps chasing chicks, and he asked me out and i asked him why he doesnt respect his marrige vows, he told me his wife has gotten fat, i told him to register with his wife in a gym and do so nicely instead of berating her and hurting her.
What am i trying to say: Marriage is work, and men need to know that both of them need to work to make their marrige a success, its not the womans job to make the marriage work its a collective issue. In am tired of men not wanting to take any responsibilty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by yam: 10:32am On Jan 30, 2009
aisha2:

Woman, dont torture yourself psychologically, You have done nothing wrong its not your fault, you have given him four lovely children, if he cheats on you, its his loss. Dont let anyone tell you its your fault.
I am single but i can tell you many married men have serious issues. When they ask you out and you refuse citing their marraige as an issue, they look at you as if you are crazy because you remind them of their marriage vows. They feel they have immunity to cheat, i dont know why. Then on top of it they have the audacity to blame their cheating ways on their wives. I spent over 2 hrs yesterday lecturing a married collegue on why he should work to make his marriage work. He keeps chasing chicks, and he asked me out and i asked him why he doesnt respect his marrige vows, he told me his wife has gotten fat, i told him to register with his wife in a gym and do so nicely instead of berating her and hurting her.
What am i trying to say: Marriage is work, and men need to know that both of them need to work to make their marrige a success, its not the womans job to make the marriage work its a collective issue. In am tired of men not wanting to take any responsibilty.
you talk like an expert in the field , when are you getting married? Most men and women mopst times r5emain a covered pot until they get what they want(marriage)
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by yam: 10:37am On Jan 30, 2009
TGIRL4REAL FOR ANYBODY TO ME A MODERATOR FOR SUCH A SENSTIVE TOPIC WE MUST KNOW ABOUT YOU AND YOUR MARRIAGE LIFE. OR ELSE WE MIGHT HAVE ANOTHER ''HAUSA MAN AS A PETROLEUM MINISTER''
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by JJYOU: 11:31am On Jan 30, 2009
amebo
why she go cope?

living under d same roof wt a man u love and d father of ur kids,and in the 365 days we have in a yr,he makes love to me only twice?plssss smtimes sex can be food,cos wtout it done in d home,there is no satisfaction and dat home is not complete

this shows dat the man has a babe outside,else he wouldnt be able to cope too
talk about having sex  not making love.  twisted minds like these are not capable of making love.  the seed they create in the process produce another generation of hateful young men and women in the society.

may God help this woman
spoilt:

sex just twice a year and only at his instigation?  shocked
you must be miserable.
there is more to life than sex people.  we must not empower people to the point they control and determine our happiness.
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by tatooboy: 11:36am On Jan 30, 2009
@ Hauwa,

what r u talking about? Sex is the greatest meal God created as far as i am concerned. How wicked can that man be? what is marriage without excessive sex? 2wice a year? God punish dat man. Life without sex is dead? If you dont have good sex with your wife, what would a man want his wife to miss when they are nt together? Abeg no nacking, no marriage.
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by JJYOU: 12:09pm On Jan 30, 2009
aisha2:

i am so glad we still have a few of you in that blessed country. it is so good you can say NO sadly majority of the ladies dont  or cant say no.  they actively flirt and encourage the mostly pot belle idiots as if their lives depends on imorality. this is why most men think you are strange ie the odd one out. this is mostly where the moral bankruptcy of being nigerian raise its ugly head. like i always say the naija woman is as bad as the naija man. they are in competition to out do one  another.

[size=18pt]marraige is not just work but a very hard work that is well worth it
[/size]
keep it up. dont join  everybody is doing it gang. it is never worth it.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by Pennywise(m): 12:41pm On Jan 30, 2009
aisha2:

I spent over 2 hrs yesterday lecturing a married collegue on why he should work to make his marriage work. He keeps chasing chicks, and he asked me out and i asked him why he doesnt respect his marrige vows, he told me his wife has gotten fat, i told him to register with his wife in a gym and do so nicely instead of berating her and hurting her.

All you need to tell him is that you are not interested in going out with him rather than spend 2hrs pontificating on his marriage.Some guys are really daft. I cant believe he spent all that time listening to you over a yes or a no matter.In any case if he had common sense he wont ask a workplace colleague out.

It is amusing sometimes the way some girls elevate themselves to a pedestal and appropriate undeserved social reckoning even comparing self to madam because the man chose to make a fool of himself.
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by JJYOU: 12:58pm On Jan 30, 2009
Pennywise:

All you need to tell him is that you are not interested in going out with him rather than spend 2hrs pontificating on his marriage.Some guys are really daft. I cant believe he spent all that time listening to you over a yes or a no matter.In any case if he had common sense he wont ask a workplace colleague out.

It is amusing sometimes the way some girls elevate themselves to a pedestal and appropriate undeserved social reckoning even comparing self to madam because the man chose to make a fool of himself.
too many fools around
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by Pennywise(m): 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2009
Aisha's point is a relevant digression. I have seen similar opinions on this forum and I think it requires some attention.

The spirit of dating away from home is an enigmatic one. No one can claim to understand it fully. A man may be having a perfect and exciting marriage but yet be attracted to a pretty girl outside. He may live is momentary fantasy while giving due consideration to socioeconomic and medical consequences (also spiritual for the more advanced ones amongst us). He doesnt appreciate his wife any less because he knows she is special in her own way. Therefore, it is not a reason to go sleeping in the sitting room while his wife is in the bed room.

JJYOU:

too many fools around
Sorry JJYOU I cant comment on your response because I dont know the direction you are heading.Are you a friend or foe.
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by KarmaMod(f): 2:04pm On Jan 30, 2009

and what exactly is wrong with Aisha's response to the dude? Wonder if you'd say the same if a guy said such words to a sugarmama.

If more females told these adulterous dogs the same thing she did instead of destroying families, what else will they be left to do other than go back to their homes and try to make their marriages work/talk to their partner.

Cant say Im surprised you're against that however

Aisha good response to that pig, jare. Wish more women would respond in kind. They run to church making fake vows. His wife has gotten fat, ehen, wouldnt a sane husband suggest walking after dinner, jogging on the weekends? So much for "for better and for worse"

1 Like

Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by SisiJinx: 2:25pm On Jan 30, 2009
Pennywise:

Sorry JJYOU I cant comment on your response because I dont know the direction you are heading.Are you a friend or foe.

The Answers you seek my friend, can be found in this simple nursery school poem.

Pennywise, Naira foolish
Musa the miser could not buy shoe polish
So he used some oil to give his shoe shine
A rat in the a hole, watched in shine
In the middle of the night,
The rat crept out.
“Oh what a surprise! I wasn’t even sure of my dinner before.
Now I have a shoe with so much oil on it.
ALL IS WELL WITH ME!!

And if you still need it broken down, here goes. . .

You are insulting a girl for not only choosing NOT to break a marriage but could possibly have made one stronger. . . because of the manner she spoke to this guy and how long she did it? My God! How short-sighted (like your namesake in that poem) can you be??!!!!! 

Is it the time she spent telling him how to save his marriage that matters or saving his marriage?!!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 30, 2009
yam:

you talk like an expert in the field , when are you getting married? Most men and women mopst times r5emain a covered pot until they get what they want(marriage)
You wan give me husband? grin
My dear, am no expert oh, i am a social worker and i see the effects of cheating on a marriage and the kids. I also used to be a HIV testing counselor and i have seen the physical implications of cheating on a marriage. Some times, women come in confident for a pregnancy and normal antenetal HCT counseling only to realise that they have been infected by thier husbands and the husbands refuse to come get help till its too late.
Its really sad the psychological torture i see women go thruogh in my feild of work and the audacity of the men who do not understand the marriage vows they take. If you want to be a player, then stay and play, at least you will be using a condom then but what i dont understand is why you take a woman and fustrate her life by humulating her through cheating and then have be stupid enough to shift the blame on her.
@pennywise,
The reason for my lecture is that
1, He is my collegue and we are a bit free with each other, we dont work in the same office we just work in the same field
2. he is a social worker too and so he should know better, we have handled cases where kids have to be taken to an orphanage because Daddy decided to be foolish with not only his life but with mommys life too and they both die leaving kids behind
3. We have also handled custdoy battles between couples and we see how the sweet looking couple turn to complete enemies as a result of infedelity

1 Like

Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by Pennywise(m): 2:56pm On Jan 30, 2009
@Sisi jinx,
One simple sentence from pennywise and you are having multiple orgasms already
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by yam: 3:50pm On Jan 30, 2009
@Aisha 2,
i will be wilingly to be past of the social group.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With / Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad / Challenges Of Being A Man In Our 'modern' Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.