Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,786 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:13 AM

His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) (11751 Views)

My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court / Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola / Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by obiksam(m): 8:25am On Apr 14, 2015
Yadoctora:
Don't you ever ask your child to beat their mother. That is beastly.unthinkable
He said jokingly ask her
Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by okotv(m): 8:34am On Apr 14, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lol. A friend that will die for you? I'm seriously looking for that kind of friend and i pray i find one soon. Do you have such friends? IMO i don't think a friend can die for me, maybe i will find one in another planet and not earth lol..,don't mind my jokes, i don't belive such people are still around.....at least not anymore. Good morning.
they exist because I have found one. Good morning
Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 14, 2015
obiksam:

He said jokingly ask her

Did she take it as a joke? That is a costly joke.
Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by kaboninc(m): 8:45am On Apr 14, 2015
Wow! shocked shocked shocked
Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 14, 2015
okotv:
they exist because I have found one. Good morning
With you i will say yes but mind you, i don't mean jesus, jesus 4 me is my all. Good morning. I'm getting stronger by the day.
Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by okotv(m): 9:11am On Apr 14, 2015
Herzumpther:
With you i will say yes but mind you, i don't mean jesus, jesus 4 me is my all. Good morning. I'm gettin stronger by the day.
Jesus has already died for us, he isn't going to die again. I actually can due for you after all my career makes me put my life on the line for the country. Good morning, Of course, you mist get stronger. Dad is back and is expected to sleep with us at home tonight
Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 14, 2015
okotv:
Jesus has already died for us, he isn't going to die again. I actually can due for you after all my career makes me put my life on the line for the country. Good morning, Of course, you mist get stronger. Dad is back and is expected to sleep with us at home tonight
Thank God. O.g.a. is coming today too. wink
Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by Dheartless: 9:35am On Apr 14, 2015
Yadoctora:

Did she take it as a joke? That is a costly joke.
that is the point
why will she react that violently to a joke ( whether costly or not)?
beating her 3yr old daughter, slapping her husband and threatened with a weapon all because a joke was costly
to think of it, how costly is the joke?
Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by okotv(m): 9:42am On Apr 14, 2015
Herzumpther:
Thank God. O.g.a. is coming today too. wink
am so happy for you. Send my regards to him o cause his boy is always loyal.
Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 14, 2015
okotv:
am so happy for you. Send my regards to him o cause his boy is always loyal.
Lmao. Yes sir but soon you will have to be doing it yourself.
Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by edwife(f): 10:40am On Apr 14, 2015
This woman might be sick,she exhibits all the signs of a depressed individual.I don't think it is postnatal depression because she started running away right from the beginning of the union.

Something is definitely wrong with her but in a country like Nigeria,it is difficult to see that.

You better find this woman help before she end up harming those little one.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 14, 2015
Dheartless:

that is the point
why will she react that violently to a joke ( whether costly or not)?
beating her 3yr old daughter, slapping her husband and threatened with a weapon all because a joke was costly
to think of it, how costly is the joke?

Are you her husband or why are you so pained by my comment?

I dont care about her reaction. I said and insist that it is wrong to ask a child to spank their parent whether joking or not.
Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by Dheartless: 12:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
Yadoctora:

Are you her husband or why are you so pained by my comment?

I dont care about her reaction. I said and insist that it is wrong to ask a child to spank their parent whether joking or not.
am not pained grin
definitely not as you're.

I can never be in such a relationship, no time to exchange unnecessary violence ( so thanks but i am not the husband )
you decide to live in hatred and violence, I Will decide to leave.

you can't take a joke , then one shouldn't even bother playing with you talk more of making it a long term relationship.

ma'am good day and dont kill children for joking with you o.
the above line is a joke o, but I know you won't understand grin because it must be a costly joke to you. and what do you do when a joke is costly?
you slap and pick a broken bottle to attack.
sorry ma'am am already on a plane you can't touch me.
smiley

bye

3 Likes

Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by okotv(m): 12:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lmao. Yes sir but soon you will have to be doing it yourself.
hmmm....stop the sir part abeg...I can't wait to do it myself though after all he is a man (very good one) like myself
Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by Wendy80(f): 1:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
The wife is terrible and comes from a terrible family as well. Imagine supporting ur Daughter to stay away from her husband.
He shd better do a DNA test to confirm d kids are his.
Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by Ewuro4: 1:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
Yadoctora:
Don't you ever ask your child to beat their mother. That is beastly.unthinkable

I'm positive it was said jokingly but I guess she's not mentally part of the family to think a toddler will hurt her.

That woman needs Help.

It is well.
Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
Ewuro4:

I'm positive it was said jokingly but I guess she's not mentally part of the family to think a toddler will hurt her.

That woman needs Help.

It is well.
It is not about the hurt ma. But the intention. It is meant to disgrace her. I have heard of a man who does this to his wife. He asked their young daughter to slap her.

The woman Op is talking about does not seem mentally challenged to me . I agree more with people who say she is being abused. The man should stop abusing her.
Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by Vikky014(f): 2:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
edwife:
This woman might be sick,she exhibits all the signs of a depressed individual.I don't think it is postnatal depression because she started running away right from the beginning of the union.

Something is definitely wrong with her but in a country like Nigeria,it is difficult to see that.

You better find this woman help before she end up harming those little one.
so true
Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by suggyspic: 3:01pm On Apr 14, 2015
Op let her go. I was in your situation some years back, its not easy but you will be grateful she left. life is too short to be sad over one woman. I am talking out of experience.
Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by obiksam(m): 3:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
House please you people should stop fighting each other. For those that cares for her think very carefully oooh. This my friend have done nothing wrong to her from my own investigation I have spoken to her not to beg but to here from her own said of story, from what she was saying makes no meaning to leave your children for even a day. From what I understood her mother and father are her problem and she is not matured to be a mother. @edwife yes you might be right he said that she always forgot her self at times in which he have taking him to hospital but nothing wrong was found. I trust my guy he spent when I mine spent he spent alot for her.@wandy80 i m so tired. My Friend did all the traditional rights and white wedding oh. Even after he lost his job he bought a sienna on her name in which he even entended to buy at list audi for the dad before they travel out.As for the DNA there is no need as long as he married her according to every law gaurding marrage the children are his even if she gose and born for another without devoice he can as well claim the children..

1 Like

Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by engrelvis(m): 6:22am On Aug 03, 2015
make she go t.b joshua church for deliverance.she need am
Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by obiksam(m): 5:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
Oh house,my guy don finally hammer. Offshore things o boy and assistant PA to abia state special adviser. Two jabs, God has don it for him. There is God.
Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by duduade: 2:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
Why is it only you that have friends who have marital problems like this..?
Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by Kulas: 2:08am On Nov 15, 2015
Spirit of unstable marriage....,spirit husband,marine spirit tormenting d marriage!,go and address d above n have a stable marriage.
Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by obiksam(m): 9:42am On Nov 18, 2015
duduade:
Why is it only you that have friends who have marital problems like this..?
Its same person,am talking about try to understand the topics b4 & after
Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by obiksam(m): 1:59pm On May 07, 2016
She have finally sue her husband to customary court after abandoning him and the kids after a year plus demanding for desolution of there marriage, refunding of bride prize, custody of the kids packing of properties and car. Please kindly comment an advice to my friend he have gone for first hearing but the only question his wife and she comfortably tell the chief judge that she dose not want the marriage she came with her father and that she have gotten a private job in lagos and hv two bedroom apartment. Pls dose customary have jurisdiction to Handel this case when they did white wedding but did not do court marriage? I believe that there is some thing wrong with her wife and family. After one year she just manifested from no were demanding for children you don't even no how they where. God forbids bad thing.
Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by 5minsmadness: 2:27pm On May 07, 2016
obiksam:
She have finally sue her husband to customary court after abandoning him and the kids after a year plus demanding for desolution of there marriage, refunding of bride prize, custody of the kids packing of properties and car. Please kindly comment an advice to my friend he have gone for first hearing but the only question his wife and she comfortably tell the chief judge that she dose not want the marriage she came with her father and that she have gotten a private job in lagos and hv two bedroom apartment. Pls dose customary have jurisdiction to Handel this case when they did white wedding but did not do court marriage? I believe that there is some thing wrong with her wife and family. After one year she just manifested from no were demanding for children you don't even no how they where. God forbids bad thing.

He marry person wey strong pass am.
Men should learn to be men and stop allowing all these modern day misbehaviour by women.
She left your house for a year, and u didn't demandyour bride-price back after 6weeks becos of what? If she no gree marry u u go die? Mtcheeew.

What kind of sissified men is this generation producing?

U see things like "she broke my heart". A girl can break your heart? You be oyibo man?

Nonsense.

Ok Now the parents have finally convinced her to leave him and worse than that, they want to use oyibo method and take away the little he has worked for. Money to hire a good lawyer to sue the lady for abandoning her kids for one year he no get. Family to back him up emotionally and financially he no get. Becos he wan marry fine girl.

Rubbish.

Men of this generation had better wake up else the women will sh1t all over you and you will smile and eat it all in the name of 'I am a modern man, a woman is my equal and I see nothing wrong in doing the dishes'. If u get breastmilk u for breastfeed the pikin sef.

Idiot.

Some men can die ontop womam matter as if puccy no dey everywhere.

Abeg make I comot before I vex.

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by Allioluwasegun(m): 3:51pm On May 07, 2016
I think the problem is more of spiritual than physical so it is not ordinary.The man has to arise in prayer and fasting for the wife so that God can deliver her.
Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by obiksam(m): 9:19pm On May 07, 2016
Copied.
That's what I as a friend think. Off.
Allioluwasegun:
I think the problem is more of spiritual than physical so it is not ordinary.The man has to arise in prayer and fasting for the wife so that God can deliver her.
Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by collinsfhk(m): 11:35pm On Nov 11, 2016
asadike:
3 things are involved here. 1st,she has a lover somewhere or 2, she is using that as a way to get back at him or 3. She is taking too much from d man and needs solace somewhere else. In view of this, I think u are both wrong a

Beeing friends or playmates in marriage doesnt come easy. It takes fear of God and divine love for that to happen. Its more difficult when the woman have victim mentality. Pray God to give a partner you will truly love and be submissive to.

Above all, a marriage is working or not lies more in the hands of the woman - Proverbs 14:1. Many go into marriage for marriage sake while others prepare themselves to be good wives. So make yourself ready - Proverbs 31:10 to end

nd need to see a marriage counsellor if you can't talk things over. How can u ask your 3yr old to spank your wife? What are u teaching her? What does communication look like between u and your wife? You guys are not just married, your wife should be your best friend, playmate, lover, confidante and your sweetness. You guys should confide in each other. If she comes back, Pls get a church leader to talk to her or even a functional umuada. Pls, I know am not married yet but I don't believe in divorce,your kids deserve to be taken care of by both of u. Try and find out d root cause of your problem and settle amicably. I wish u d best.
Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by collinsfhk(m): 11:38pm On Nov 11, 2016
Beeing friends or playmates in marriage doesnt come easy. It takes fear of God and divine love for that to happen. Its more difficult when the woman have victim mentality. Pray God to give a partner you will truly love and be submissive to.

Above all, a marriage is working or not lies more in the hands of the woman - Proverbs 14:1. Many go into marriage for marriage sake while others prepare themselves to be good wives. So make yourself ready - Proverbs 31:10 to end

asadike:
3 things are
involved here. 1st,she has a lover somewhere or 2, she is using that as a way to get back at him or 3. She is taking too much from d man and needs solace somewhere else. In view of this, I think u are both wrong and need to see a marriage counsellor if you can't talk things over. How can u ask your 3yr old to spank your wife? What are u teaching her? What does communication look like between u and your wife? You guys are not just married, your wife should be your best friend, playmate, lover, confidante and your sweetness. You guys should confide in each other. If she comes back, Pls get a church leader to talk to her or even a functional umuada. Pls, I know am not married yet but I don't believe in divorce,your kids deserve to be taken care of by both of u. Try and find out d root cause of your problem and settle amicably. I wish u d best.
Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by eyinjuege: 8:22am On Nov 12, 2016
obiksam, how are your friend's children? Who has custody of them now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Legalize Nigerian Marriage Certificate / Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. / John Fashanu's Daughter Reveals Grim Family Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.