Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Oshiomhole Floors PDP, Wins 21 Out Of 24 House Of Assembly Seats - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Floors PDP, Wins 21 Out Of 24 House Of Assembly Seats (28354 Views)

PDP Wins 13 Plateau Assembly Seats, Speaker Loses To APC Candidate / Gov Ahmed Re Elected In Kwara, As APC Clears The 28 Assembly Seats / APC Wins 21 States, PDP Wins 15 States And FCT (2) (3) (4)

Oshiomhole Floors PDP, Wins 21 Out Of 24 House Of Assembly Seats by januzaj(m): 5:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
BENIN CITY – GOVENROR Adams Oshiomhole led
All Progressives Congress (APC) in Edo state
floored the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the
House of Assembly elections held Saturday,
winning 21 out of the 24 House of Assembly seats
in the state.

The Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the
Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Chief Tony
Anenih picked three seats for his party in his Edo
Central senatorial district of the state.

Meanwhile unofficial results in the rescheduled Edo
South senartorial election in Oriomnwon Local
Government Area of Edo state, indicated that the
Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidate,
Pharm.Matthew Urhoghide defeated the Minority
whip of the House of Representatives and APC
candidate, Mr Samson Osagie.

Results from polling units indicated that though
Osagie defeated Urhoghide in Oriomwon but the
poor voters turn out affected his chances in
upturning the about 27,000 votes which Urhoghide
was leading with after the March 28, National
Assembly elections in six Local Government Areas
in Edo South.

Meantime, the Resident Electoral Commissioner in
Edo state, Mr Mike Igini, who declared that
elections have been concluded in the state,
commended the people of the state for their
support throughout the elections.

Some of the House of Assembly results in Edo
South indicated that the immediate past Edo state
Commissioner in the Board of the Niger Delta
Development Commission (NDDC) and APC House
of Assembly candidate in Ikpoba Okhai, Mr Henry
Okwuarobo polled 23,571 as against 14,459 polled
by the PDP candidate.

The former chairman of Egor Local Government
Area and APC House of Assembly candidate for
Egor, Mr Crosby Eribo polled 19,554 t defeat the
PDP candidate, Nosa Adams who polled 12,233
votes. Results from the collations centers indicated
that the APC won the entire House of Assembly
seats in Edo South and Edo North senatorial
districts of the state while they picked three out of
the six in Edo Central district.

Igini who spoke to Vanguard Sunday said, “ First
Edo state people I must commend them for the
kind of corporation they gave to the commission. I
must commend them the way and manner they
appreciated that we stand for electoral justice, that
all that is required from us is to provide a level
playing field. Haven looked at the reports from
other parts of the country you will see that the
outcome of the election is as contested by the
candidates, it is a reflection of what the people
wanted.

“Baring a few complaints here and there, any
human activity of this complex nature you will not
expect that there will be no isolated case of
deviation by one ad-hoc staff or the other. Of
course on account of politicians who are very very
desperate to want to have unfair advantage of the
system? Over all I am very satisfied, particularly
with the performance of Saturday election unlike
the first election, our logistic arrangement was
perfect.

“ We got to all the polling unit as at 6am and
materials were on ground. They were areas we had
issues with card readers in the morning but the
problem was quickly dealt with. The card readers
worked in a very fantastic manner. Personally, my
level of satisfaction in this Saturday election was
very exceptional and I am very happy. I have kept
faith that under my watch it will be free, fair,
credible election, providing a level playing field for
all candidates” he stated.

. http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/oshiomhole-floors-pdp-wins-21-out-of-24-house-of-assembly-seats-as-pdp-wins-edo-south-senatorial-seat/

Re: Oshiomhole Floors PDP, Wins 21 Out Of 24 House Of Assembly Seats by januzaj(m): 5:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
barcanista:
Bye Bye Rochas... SE and SS is 100% PDP (Edo
will fall in line next year).
PDP....Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOW MARKET

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Floors PDP, Wins 21 Out Of 24 House Of Assembly Seats by unikchyka(f): 5:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
Interesting
Re: Oshiomhole Floors PDP, Wins 21 Out Of 24 House Of Assembly Seats by naijainfogalery: 6:01pm On Apr 12, 2015
From things that are happening, though you might call Tinubu a thief, But this man is the greatest democrat ever, His tactics, his smartness and his ruggedity when it comes to politics is nothing to be compared to.

Im not much of his fan but ive come to respect him.

If you have voted 3 times and all your candidates lost, My guy you better watch yourself. Na so so losers you dey follow? better join the winning team

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Floors PDP, Wins 21 Out Of 24 House Of Assembly Seats by Chidozieude: 6:01pm On Apr 12, 2015
One Pseudo Analyst on Nairaland was telling us that PDP will win in the whole of the SS and SE.

Yet Owelle Rochas is doing very well and Now Edo has fully embraced Change.

Edo will always align with their cousins in the SW- only natural

Edo- Ù rú èsé

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Floors PDP, Wins 21 Out Of 24 House Of Assembly Seats by MrHighSea: 6:01pm On Apr 12, 2015
Choi. Mek i hia se dos posters b4 me read al dt
Re: Oshiomhole Floors PDP, Wins 21 Out Of 24 House Of Assembly Seats by yimikaa: 6:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
Na wao
Re: Oshiomhole Floors PDP, Wins 21 Out Of 24 House Of Assembly Seats by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
[size=24pt]Please who can help me interpret what the young guy in this video is saying[/size]
He seems to be calling for war o

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=731879053597054&refid=12
Re: Oshiomhole Floors PDP, Wins 21 Out Of 24 House Of Assembly Seats by stanech: 6:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
wow this is whopping

Re: Oshiomhole Floors PDP, Wins 21 Out Of 24 House Of Assembly Seats by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
Clear evidence that presidential election was rigged in the state.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Floors PDP, Wins 21 Out Of 24 House Of Assembly Seats by orobs93(m): 6:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
Edo people does not vote for party we vote for individuals strictly

Re: Oshiomhole Floors PDP, Wins 21 Out Of 24 House Of Assembly Seats by Tayo114: 6:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
MY PEOPLE OOO
Re: Oshiomhole Floors PDP, Wins 21 Out Of 24 House Of Assembly Seats by dre11(m): 6:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
APC

Re: Oshiomhole Floors PDP, Wins 21 Out Of 24 House Of Assembly Seats by didfy: 6:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
Osho baba

Re: Oshiomhole Floors PDP, Wins 21 Out Of 24 House Of Assembly Seats by Mogten(m): 6:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
Osho Baba

Re: Oshiomhole Floors PDP, Wins 21 Out Of 24 House Of Assembly Seats by Sodiq3(m): 6:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
Congrats Edo people. You refused to follow the trend in that Region. You embraced change, and i hope you reap the dividends.

#saiOshoBaba
#SaiRochas
#SaiAmaechi.

24 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Floors PDP, Wins 21 Out Of 24 House Of Assembly Seats by timilehin007(m): 6:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
.....yessssssss

Re: Oshiomhole Floors PDP, Wins 21 Out Of 24 House Of Assembly Seats by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
Re: Oshiomhole Floors PDP, Wins 21 Out Of 24 House Of Assembly Seats by JOF2: 6:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
That means oshiomhole is a factor in edo

Re: Oshiomhole Floors PDP, Wins 21 Out Of 24 House Of Assembly Seats by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
APC everywhere.

Re: Oshiomhole Floors PDP, Wins 21 Out Of 24 House Of Assembly Seats by Quadrescent: 6:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
Game on
Re: Oshiomhole Floors PDP, Wins 21 Out Of 24 House Of Assembly Seats by dasensible1(m): 6:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
Okay
Re: Oshiomhole Floors PDP, Wins 21 Out Of 24 House Of Assembly Seats by Noloss(f): 6:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
Pls who know anything about Osun state house of assembly election's result? Am interested

Re: Oshiomhole Floors PDP, Wins 21 Out Of 24 House Of Assembly Seats by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
elections are not only rigged by snatching ballot box. APC wasted billions in just house of Assembly election, in my unit, vote and show the agent, you will be given 2k and one bottle of wine. only God knows where Oshiomole will see money to work in Edo state. Giving each unit 5 million naira is intimidating. only intelligent people voted for there conscience but majority voted for money and wine.

congratulations to APC, I hope they deliver freshly.

Re: Oshiomhole Floors PDP, Wins 21 Out Of 24 House Of Assembly Seats by petkoffDrake(m): 6:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
I HAVE A DREAM! that one day PDP will b a new APGA! Ruling Nigeria

Re: Oshiomhole Floors PDP, Wins 21 Out Of 24 House Of Assembly Seats by stronger: 6:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
OSHIO BABA!!

APC SAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Oshiomhole Floors PDP, Wins 21 Out Of 24 House Of Assembly Seats by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
PDP is history.

Re: Oshiomhole Floors PDP, Wins 21 Out Of 24 House Of Assembly Seats by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
OK

Please any webmaster in the house that can change my wapka site to wordpress ? Kindly whatsapp me 08139498123 or drop yo number
I wonder why Edo State should be considered part of South South
They are just like yorubas and have no oil

Re: Oshiomhole Floors PDP, Wins 21 Out Of 24 House Of Assembly Seats by stronger: 6:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
Chidozieude:
One Pseudo Analyst on Nairaland was telling us that PDP will win in the whole of the SS and SE.

Yet Owelle Rochas is doing very well and Now Edo has fully embraced Change.

Edo will always align with their cousins in the SW- only natural

Edo- Ù rú èsé

I know who owns this sub!!

Pseudo analyst delusioned person!!

ROCHAS HAS WON!! MY PEOPLE MY PEOPLE!!!

SAI APC!!

Re: Oshiomhole Floors PDP, Wins 21 Out Of 24 House Of Assembly Seats by bokohalal(m): 6:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
The presidential and National Assembly elections in Edo state were massively rigged by the PDP.

Re: Oshiomhole Floors PDP, Wins 21 Out Of 24 House Of Assembly Seats by Jorussia(m): 6:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
Skillbobralph:
elections are not only rigged by snatching ballot box. APC wasted billions in just house of Assembly election, in my unit, vote and show the agent, you will be given 2k and one bottle of wine. only God knows where Oshiomole will see money to work in Edo state. Giving each unit 5 million naira is intimidating. only intelligent people voted for there conscience but majority voted for money and wine.

congratulations to APC, I hope they deliver freshly.
Just d way PDP distributed money and won the presidency in Edo?

2016 Budget: Heads May Roll As Presidency Uncovers More Infractions / Edo LG Election Results: APC Wins In Seven Councils / 2023: Rufai Hanga "Southwest To Produce Next President"