Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Love Her! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Her! (511 Views)

I Love Her,but Should I Continue With The Marriage?(disturbing Photo) / Guys: Reason Y U Must Start Fuccking Ur Woman Right Now if u truly love her / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Her! by CuteMaryJ: 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
Love Her.. When she sips your drink. She only wants to be sure it wasn't poisoned and also that it tastes just right for you

Love Her.. When she is jealous. There are many fishes in the river but there are better fishermen with better nets. Out of all the men she can have, she chose you.....

Love her..When she has annoying little habits that drives you nuts.YOU have them too, if you bath with your clothes on, then you can condemn her..

Love her..When her cooking is bad. She tries for you. A bitter soup is better than a poisoned shawarma. *Teach her*

Love her..When she makes you watch corny love dramas while sports is on.She wants to share these moments with you. She's not telling you to play el classico with her in your bedroom, she wants something deeper..

Love her..When she spends hours to get ready for a party. She only wants to look her best. Be it for you or for her friends, she knows only those who dress their best with you are fit to be by your side.

Love her..When she buys you gifts you don't like. She puts in her savings in there for you. She could afford to save that for a brand new Mary Kay Ash set.

Love her..When often her eyes water suddenly. She actually did have a thought of loosing you. She needs that reassurance

Take time to make her feel special in every way you can & even if you don't..SHE'LL LOVE YOU ANYWAY !!' Want to know why? 'Cause it has never been about her,its always all about You

(Gotten from facebook.com/hopesignatures)

1 Like

Re: Love Her! by falconey(m): 6:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
interesting .......
Re: Love Her! by alberto2k(m): 6:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
OP...The only MaryJ I know is my WEED cool
Re: Love Her! by Tundeiab(m): 6:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
When she embarrasses you before your friends love her.
Re: Love Her! by agarawu23(m): 6:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
hen hen
Re: Love Her! by Enegod(m): 6:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
undecided
Re: Love Her! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
The cooking aspects is a NO for me
Re: Love Her! by Oahray: 6:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
Annoying LITTLE habits like nagging? Right.

Watch any love drama while sports is on, as a sign of love? You don spoil am.

The less said about the cooking part, the better.

On the whole, an almost romantic post smiley

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Or Hiv / 7 Ways You Can Ignite The S*xual Passion In Your Spouse / Looking For A Responsible Man To Mary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.