Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Why Did You Vote Out Jonathan? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did You Vote Out Jonathan? (675 Views)

Nigerians Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Ghana's Ruling Party / We Used Almajiris To Vote Out Jonathan – Kwankwaso / Vote Out Jonathan, He Is Self-Centred – Timipre Sylva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did You Vote Out Jonathan? by Muyogoa: 6:01pm On Apr 12, 2015
This thread is open for all those who voted out the president, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan in the last presidentials election. You are to give us the answers to reasons why you had refused to vote for the president. What do you hate about him or his administration? Where has he made error? This thread would go a long way and may also serve as lesson to the new government coming in. I am sure they would want to avoid similar pitfalls that can also cause them being voted out in the next four years. WHY DO YOU VOTED OUT JONATHAN?
Re: Why Did You Vote Out Jonathan? by ibkgab001: 6:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
Because FFK was a bad market packaged with original paper but when the content was unwrapped, it was too late to ask for refund from the supplier. He single handedly campaigned for Buhari with Jonathan's money
Re: Why Did You Vote Out Jonathan? by Beesluv: 6:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
cos change is desired
Re: Why Did You Vote Out Jonathan? by hahn(m): 6:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
Nigeria needs a leader not a looter

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Vote Out Jonathan? by agarawu23(m): 6:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
I don't even know why but I just don't want him
Re: Why Did You Vote Out Jonathan? by Bamoha(m): 6:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
stealing aint curruption? undecided

plus mama peace....a disgrace to firstladyhood
Re: Why Did You Vote Out Jonathan? by Noloss(f): 6:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
I want know too
Re: Why Did You Vote Out Jonathan? by blackfase(m): 6:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
D man dey clueless no b small walahi....
Re: Why Did You Vote Out Jonathan? by Muyogoa: 6:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
the comments so far are weak and juvenile. or u guys just went to vote shaaa so that they can know u voted. okay o
Re: Why Did You Vote Out Jonathan? by adewaletb3(m): 6:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
You know he had an idea on selling the airport at ikeja and that's where I work. I wasnt interested in losing my job. So we did the needed thing.
Re: Why Did You Vote Out Jonathan? by rebranded(m): 6:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
From handling boko to billions missing and GEJ saying I dont give a damn

Not to talk of people around him, Okupe, abati, ffk, fayose and his believe corruption was not an issue

the list goes on..he is better an elder in bayelsa..We thank him for his service
Re: Why Did You Vote Out Jonathan? by Change2015(m): 6:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
For giving NOI illegal power because he doesn't understand how our economy works.
For not finding one single Chibok girl.
For tolerating thieves like Alams, Oduah, etc
For lowering the prestigious position by flirting with jobless militants in opc, massob, Asari etc
For not keeping his semi-literate wife out of the public eye
For being generally clueless in his public presentation and drunken in his private places
For illegally using TAN to bypass our election laws
For crippling the EFCC and using amcon to settle his supporters financial problems.
For employing and retaining useless people all through his tenure - and for running a divisive and hateful campaign.
For trying to use religion to cover up his woeful shortcomings.
For faking his doctorate while calling his challenger illiterate.
For having no personality.
I need to rest

#change
#GMB
#APC
#oneNigeria

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Vote Out Jonathan? by dipopoo(m): 6:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
JAMB question
Re: Why Did You Vote Out Jonathan? by Hedybee(f): 7:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
Re: Why Did You Vote Out Jonathan? by Charlotte15: 7:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
For not being assertive especially to the welfare and security of the people he swore to protect. For giving patience, diezani too much leeway to abuse their positions.

(1) (Reply)

The Voters Accreditation Photo Everyone Is Talking About / See What Happen [the APC And PDP] / Breaking News!! Supreme Court Affirms Fayose Victory-Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.