Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,113 members, 7,838,820 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot (72026 Views)

Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) / Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) / Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by mavinc4u(f): 8:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
simplibaba:
“Most Igbos says they are the people that developed Lagos and made Lagos what it is today. They say without Igbos, Lagos is finished. And i keep wondering, how has Igbos helped in shaping and developing Lagos?

“Lets get the fact right, Igbos didn't develop Lagos rather, it was Lagos that shaped and made the Igbos what they are today. Without igbos in Lagos, Lagos will remain Lagos and without Lagos, most Igbos may likely be nothing.

“Reason for my assertion is that most giant and top companies that attracts millions of people across the country to Lagos are not owned by the Igbos so, how has Igbos shaped and developed Lagos?

“This are the achievements and economic advancement Igbos gave Lagos and Lagosians; tokunbo and fake spare parts at Ladepo Market, China Electronics and pirated CDs at Alaba market, bend-down select cloths at Idumota and yaba and kotangowa market, Chinese and tokunbo computers accessories and phones at Computer village Ikeja are Igbos economical achievement and contribution to Lagos. In fact, most Igbos are causing nuisance in Lagos. A visit to this markets will tell you the amount of nuisance that Most Igbos has caused in Lagos. The environments this Igbos traders are mostly populated are always polluted with waste of all sorts, they are dirty, stinking, rough, erection of illegal shops on road, on pipeline and railway lines are encouraged in this market places that causes traffic gridlock and other dangerous acts and when Lagos state government dismantle this illegal shops, they get angry, if Lagos state government close their shops for environmental violation, they pick offence. How then has the Igbos developed Lagos?

“As long as am concerned, PZ, COCA-COLA, 7UP, CADBURY, MTN, ZAIN, GLO, ETISALAT, DANGOTE, SHOP-RITES, GOLDEN PENNY, FLOUR MILL, INDOMIE, UNILEVER, P&G, CHI LIMITED, GUINNESS, NIGERIA BREWERIES, OANDO, CONOIL, TOTAL, MOBIL, CHEVRON, SHELL, AQUADANA, KFC, EKO HOTEL, INTER CONTINENTAL HOTEL, PROTEA HOTEL, JULIUS BERGER, RCC CONSTRUCTION, NESTLE, KPMG, GSK, FRISLAND FOOD, WAMCO, BRITISH AMERICA TOBACCO, FLOUR MILL, SCHLUBEGER, AIT, SILVERBIRD TV, CHANNELS TV, LARFARGE, etc are not own by the Igbos. This companies are what attracted millions of people to Lagos.

“Igbos shouldn't lay claim that they develop a place by becoming nuisance. Most of the top churches in Lagos are not also owned by Igbos. House on the Rock, Redeem, Christ Embassy, Deeper life, living faith, MFM, etc are not owned by Igbos, the only church that's reasonable that's owned by an Igbo man is TREM, while another Igbos church Lord Chosen church encourage nuisance in Lagos and it also double as the most dirtiest church in Lagos.

“Records shows that 75% of robbery cases in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 85% of ritual cases in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 60% of drug cases in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 70% of fraud cases in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 90% of pirated CDs in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 60% of fake and Adulterated drugs in Lagos that has kill thousands of Lagosians are carried out by Igbos, in fact, most of the crimes in Lagos are related to the Igbos so how has Igbos developed Lagos when they can't get their hands off crimes?

“There's no Igbo man among the top three richest people in Nigeria, so how are they successful?

“The truth is that Igbos should be grateful that the Yorubas accommodated them in Lagos peacefully, they shouldn't take the Meekness and kindness of the Yorubas for granted.

“Igbos didn't make Lagos but its actually Lagos that made Igbos.”

I didn't really bother to read all those thrash you typed but one thing I will tell you is that all tribes of Nigerian in Lagos made Lagos what it today and not just yorubas.

At times I wonder what exactly is wrong with most of you claiming otherwise. You should be happy when you are better than somebody but reverse is your case which means igbos are better than you so you can't stop hating.

A comment like yours make me wish for this countries disintergration.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by Mowire: 8:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
Agbaje is a pupil who refused to be a learner. His lack of idea made him almost throw Lagos into chaos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by MAYOWAAK: 8:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
simplibaba:
“Most Igbos says they are the people that developed Lagos and made Lagos what it is today. They say without Igbos, Lagos is finished. And i keep wondering, how has Igbos helped in shaping and developing Lagos?

“Lets get the fact right, Igbos didn't develop Lagos rather, it was Lagos that shaped and made the Igbos what they are today. Without igbos in Lagos, Lagos will remain Lagos and without Lagos, most Igbos may likely be nothing.

“Reason for my assertion is that most giant and top companies that attracts millions of people across the country to Lagos are not owned by the Igbos so, how has Igbos shaped and developed Lagos?

“This are the achievements and economic advancement Igbos gave Lagos and Lagosians; tokunbo and fake spare parts at Ladepo Market, China Electronics and pirated CDs at Alaba market, bend-down select cloths at Idumota and yaba and kotangowa market, Chinese and tokunbo computers accessories and phones at Computer village Ikeja are Igbos economical achievement and contribution to Lagos. In fact, most Igbos are causing nuisance in Lagos. A visit to this markets will tell you the amount of nuisance that Most Igbos has caused in Lagos. The environments this Igbos traders are mostly populated are always polluted with waste of all sorts, they are dirty, stinking, rough, Attention of illegal shops on road, on pipeline and railway lines are encouraged in this market places that causes traffic gridlock and other dangerous acts and when Lagos state government dismantle this illegal shops, they get angry, if Lagos state government close their shops for environmental violation, they pick offence. How then has the Igbos developed Lagos?

“As long as am concerned, PZ, COCA-COLA, 7UP, CADBURY, MTN, ZAIN, GLO, ETISALAT, DANGOTE, SHOP-RITES, GOLDEN PENNY, FLOUR MILL, INDOMIE, UNILEVER, P&G, CHI LIMITED, GUINNESS, NIGERIA BREWERIES, OANDO, CONOIL, TOTAL, MOBIL, CHEVRON, SHELL, AQUADANA, KFC, EKO HOTEL, INTER CONTINENTAL HOTEL, PROTEA HOTEL, JULIUS BERGER, RCC CONSTRUCTION, NESTLE, KPMG, GSK, FRISLAND FOOD, WAMCO, BRITISH AMERICA TOBACCO, FLOUR MILL, SCHLUBEGER, AIT, SILVERBIRD TV, CHANNELS TV, LARFARGE, etc are not own by the Igbos. This companies are what attracted millions of people to Lagos.

“Igbos shouldn't lay claim that they develop a place by becoming nuisance. Most of the top churches in Lagos are not also owned by Igbos. House on the Rock, Redeem, Christ Embassy, Deeper life, living faith, MFM, etc are not owned by Igbos, the only church that's reasonable that's owned by an Igbo man is TREM, while another Igbos church Lord Chosen church encourage nuisance in Lagos and it also double as the most dirtiest church in Lagos.

“Records shows that 75% of robbery cases in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 85% of ritual cases in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 60% of drug cases in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 70% of fraud cases in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 90% of pirated CDs in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 60% of fake and Adulterated drugs in Lagos that has kill thousands of Lagosians are carried out by Igbos, in fact, most of the crimes in Lagos are related to the Igbos so how has Igbos developed Lagos when they can't get their hands off crimes?

“There's no Igbo man among the top three richest people in Nigeria, so how are they successful?

“The truth is that Igbos should be grateful that the Yorubas accommodated them in Lagos peacefully, they shouldn't take the Meekness and kindness of the Yorubas for granted.

Quoting from a single source and not acknowledging the author is PLAGIARISM but quoting from many sources and not acknowledging is RESEARCH!

On a more serious note you plagiarized my comment which I posted on Friday-10th April(https://www.nairaland.com/2247364/lagoon-bus-strictly-ibo-passenger/1#32551993).Duly credit me as the author.Integrity is key in any endeavour.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by waternogetemeny: 8:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
Yorubas have lost the best Governor to take over from Fashola.

Congrats!

May Tinubu continue to enterprise and enrich himself and cronies, whilst u all remain the political thugs. Amin!

Wettin be my own, abi Agbaje no be yoruba man?
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by ZUBY77(m): 8:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
Goodluck Jonathan set the pace for peaceful Nigeria when he conceded defeat without investigating the election results.

I will forever remember him..
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by ibukun313(m): 8:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
we have come...ACP all the way......
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
Na true o.

Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by Ilekeh(f): 8:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
Funnicator:
who killed fun so Williams and what's his parry. You guys and hypocrisy are like banana and groundnut. Spits*

For the record. Apc snatches ballot boxes during election too. Quote me and post rubbish and I will disgrace yoy further with proof.

Hypocrisy you say? Says the guy that called PDP a democratic party.

There's nothing democratic about do-or-die party.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by Hapuya: 8:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
Eseun ooo

Seun Osewa, ku ise oo. The platform you provided will be remembered in history for aiding the cause of democracy and greatness of our Naija. Hat off!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by bewla(m): 8:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
u c what i mean
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by Menace2Society(m): 8:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
valdetino:
bar man give me my beer.............

i dey for this table
Oga i dey here too o o i fit get 1?
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by Ilekeh(f): 8:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
waternogetemeny:
Yorubas have lost the best Governor to take over from Fashola.

Congrats!

May Tinubu continue to enterprise and enrich himself and cronies, whilst u all remain the political thugs. Amin!

Wettin be my own, abi Agbaje no be yoruba man?

Best governor.........na you measure am?
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by Adamo84(m): 8:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
simplibaba:

“This are the achievements and economic advancement Igbos gave Lagos and Lagosians; tokunbo and fake spare parts at Ladepo Market, China Electronics and pirated CDs at Alaba market, bend-down select cloths at Idumota and yaba and kotangowa market, Chinese and tokunbo computers accessories and phones at Computer village Ikeja are Igbos economical achievement and contribution to Lagos. In fact, most Igbos are causing nuisance in Lagos. A visit to this markets will tell you the amount of nuisance that Most Igbos has caused in Lagos. The environments this Igbos traders are mostly populated are always polluted with waste of all sorts, they are dirty, stinking, rough, erection of illegal shops on road, on pipeline and railway lines are encouraged in this market places that causes traffic gridlock and other dangerous acts and when Lagos state government dismantle this illegal shops, they get angry, if Lagos state government close their shops for environmental violation, they pick offence. How then has the Igbos developed Lagos?

Bros, this is not fair ooo! In as much as there are facts in your whole write up, you don't need to go tribal at all. You could have placed your argument objectively. MyCent
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by Ilekeh(f): 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
mavinc4u:

I didn't really bother to read all those thrash you typed but one thing I will tell you is that all tribes of Nigerian in Lagos made Lagos what it today and not just yorubas.

At times I wonder what exactly is wrong with most of you claiming otherwise. You should be happy when you are better than somebody but reverse is your case which means igbos are better than you so you can't stop hating.

A comment like yours make me wish for this countries disintergration.

You should really bother to read his comments, so you can stop posting rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ilekeh:

Hypocrisy you say? Says the guy that called PDP a democratic party.

There's nothing democratic about do-or-die party.
just as there is nothing democratic about an ex dictator. Nothing democratic in a man who murdered fun so Williams. Nothing democratic in a man who shares political positions to his family members and denying the party members chance of internal democracy. SW and sheepish followership sef.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by oseiwe(m): 8:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
simplibaba:

f00lish f00l
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
Jonathan delivered Bayelsa to PDP
Patience delivered Rivers to PDP

I think they tried... grin
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by saintandsinnerz: 8:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
simplibaba:

Chei the dog that f*** and impregnated your mother must be a very mad dog.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by dazojay(m): 8:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
Nice one.Seems wind of possibility is blowing in Nigeria cause our democratic settings have taken a better dimension
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by SaintRobs: 8:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
Taah,it should be Peterside calls Wike.
iyatrustee:
We would be fighting for these people that are friends behind the scene or how would you explain that they all seem to have each others phone number?

Gej calls GMB
Ramalan calls Elrufai
Ameachi calls wike
Agbaje calls Ambode etc

Lesson for our youth and political thugs, your death means nothing to politicians!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by Waspy(m): 8:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
Last warning for una.

Oya make una come receive hugs from una big brothers

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2303942_nrstoluewe20150412202426_jpeg2ef5fcc80f6cc8c2780925871233f8e0

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by iyatrustee(f): 8:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
SaintRobs:
Taah,it should be Peterside calls Wike.

My bad! embarassed But then we all know its a battle of supremacy between Patience and Ameachi
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by holatin(m): 8:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
neenar:
First, where is adeoladrg and texoco/ichidodo?
long time girl, where Ve you been ?
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by youngalex(m): 8:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
simplibaba:

....Mr.Op pls note the following companies owned by igbo men and paying tax to Lagos State....HOUSE OF CHI(makers of chivita,chi exotic)...NEROS PHARMACEUTICALS(Poly EMenike)....NIEMETH PHARCEUTICALST(Controlling Shares owned by Mazi Sam Ohaoabunwa)...MTN and DIAMOND BANK (Controlling Shares owned by Chief Pascal Dozie) with headquarters in Lagos....(COSCHARIS GROUP(Cosmas Maduka)....PROTEA HOTEL(Chief Igwe and Family with controlling shares)...FIDELITY BANK (Mr.Peter Obi Controlling Shares)...HAVANA HOSPITAL...FIRST FOUNDATION HOSPITAL....EKULO INDUSTRIES(Eva soap,Eva wine etc-Emma Bishop Okonkwo)....ETHEL COMPUTERS(Sole Franchise-Hawlet Packard Brand)....SEPLAT(ABC ORJIAKOR_Controlling Shares)...CHISCO,YOUNG SHALL GROW ETC.....you can add yours..it is worthy of note that most companies in Lagos has at least one Igbo as member of board of directors,please we do LEGIT and we pay TAX

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by mickeymimi: 8:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
Change is in progress.The igbos in Lagos need to be very careful more nowadays.

Lagos cannot afford to be in the opposition. As for Jimi, he should learn how to associate with the right people. Next time, I hope others will learn from you not play ethnic politics in Lagos. You have just extinguished your political career in Yoruba land.

All thosePDP Election appeal lawyers will be so angry at GEJ for the new trend that he started.

Congratulations to APC, Ambode and supporters.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by dunkem21(m): 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
MizMyColi:
The APC should borrow a leaf from the PDP in this regard.

Jimi goofed though.

Waiting for Taraba State's official poll results.
I hope the loser concedes gracefully too.

You're right, bae.

Jimi didn't goof. It was a planned tribal elections.

Of course, its alien for APC to concede gracefully.
Waiting.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by Akorede1114(m): 8:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
sorry bros take heart hen......but where are ur fellow chukundi that claimed that fishes are more than d stream dat accommodate them?
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by neenar: 8:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
holatin:
long time girl, where Ve you been ?
In xeun's prison. smiley
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by ichidodo: 8:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
neenar:
First, where is adeoladrg and texoco/ichidodo?
What the f**ck??..Can't you see we are at the Lagoon waiting for your bastard Oba?..
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
Na condition make crayfish bend! This is the irresistible conclusion one is likely to arrive at given a recap of his campaign strategy which largely consisted of character assassination, violence -his party engineered the OPC mindless orgy of violence and destruction visited on Lagosians with the police standing by-, terrible waste of the nation's forex with which the spectating President Jonathan recklessly bribed the citizenry in vain though and the unfortunate ethnic politics he played using Oba Akiolu's unguarded statement about the Igbos promising to make their Eze a "first class chief IN LAGOS!(A most unwise thing to say!) A wise politician could have said something like " oh, but that statement by the revered Oba is his own opinion - Lagos belongs to us all. Vote for me and I'll ensure you are protected"! Instead, he, out of an obviously mindless desperation to be Governor of Lagos attacked the Oba of Lagos in the process lumping him up with the APC. That was poor strategy on classic display as no true African (even the Igbo) will stand idly by and tolerate the denigration of the traditional stool no matter what. Who does so incurs the disfavour of the subject of the Oba in question. This contrasts sharply with the APC response which simply isolated the party from the Oba's remarks while taking care not to attack the Oba in the process. That should show us as between JK and AA whose cranium is best suited to think progressive policy for Lagos in the next four years. Fingers got burnt and lessons learnt. Thank God JK ethnic politics didn't set Lagos ablaze!!!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by MizMyColi(f): 8:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
dunkem21:

You're right, bae.

Jimi didn't goof. It was a planned tribal elections.

Of course, its alien for APC to concede gracefully.
Waiting.

Though I read his "push APC into Atlantic ocean" comment, I see no harm in that. APC is the ruling party in Imo State too. In my opinion, he shouldn't have said anything in that regard after his first official statement.

Biko, bring that ya broad shoulders here, lemme cry small.

PDP lost in Plateaucrycrycry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of How Nigerian Prisoners Sleep And Enjoy Their Life / Tinubu Sleeps Off At APC Rally In Kwara State? (Pics) / Sunday Igboho Pictured Relaxing In His Cotonou Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.