Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Gov Ahmed Re Elected In Kwara, As APC Clears The 28 Assembly Seats - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Ahmed Re Elected In Kwara, As APC Clears The 28 Assembly Seats (15831 Views)

Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - / Bukola Saraki Donates Cash To Parents In Kwara As Financial Assistance - Photos / APC Clears Presidential Election In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Ahmed Re Elected In Kwara, As APC Clears The 28 Assembly Seats by mromokaro90: 10:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
register as a dangote distributor in the on-going RIS scheme,and buy at retail and wholesale products,contact dr usman yahaya on 07064854564
Re: Gov Ahmed Re Elected In Kwara, As APC Clears The 28 Assembly Seats by blym4real: 10:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
tinuolababy:

Wetin Bukola do you cheesy grin
List any development in kwara for the pasj 12 years under bukola administration.
Re: Gov Ahmed Re Elected In Kwara, As APC Clears The 28 Assembly Seats by blym4real: 10:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
HzRF:

Maybe u guys have offended God
Cuz me don't see anything in saraki
Ilorin is nw family biz
My bro skuling in unilorin said gbemisola wanted to becum gov but being a woman affected her
I smh wen I heared Ahmed is bukola cousin

I tot wen he decamped sum structures will fall into PDP but na lie
My bro said " bukola rice has done it again"

he even said his son must be governor in kwara, am hearing rumors that the son will be appointed as commissioner of finance, the son is just 21 years old oh.
Re: Gov Ahmed Re Elected In Kwara, As APC Clears The 28 Assembly Seats by blym4real: 10:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
Keyana:
even though this man is from my home town, not too happy he won. just that theres no other better candidate. pftt.

That is the simple truth.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Ahmed Re Elected In Kwara, As APC Clears The 28 Assembly Seats by kart042000(m): 10:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
blym4real:

List any development in kwara for the pasj 12 years under bukola administration.

Bukola even tried a little during his regime because he built the aviation school, any connecting road to a major junction, he constructed it, started the shonga farms, built federal roads and collected his money back, he constructed the only over head bridge in ilorin etc. The moment he placed his puppet in power, he took back shonga and turned it to his private entity, arrives kwara with allocation to take his share, fatah practically did nothing with his first tenure except pay regular salaries unlike other states. I believe his 2nd term in power would be to siphon the rest except Buhari brings about some transparent structure.
Mike Omotosho would have been a new face of change, but ilorin people are too tribal to vote a christian.
I pray God directs him this second term.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Ahmed Re Elected In Kwara, As APC Clears The 28 Assembly Seats by mu2sa2: 10:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
nas07:
In as much as am a staunch supporter of apc. Abdulfata ahmed is a non performing governor. Non inovative and uninspiring governor. He has got no vision for the state. I have been monitoring state of events in kwara, but sincerely speaking leadership quality in kwara state is one of the lowest in Nigeria at least for the past sixteen years. Shame unto all the political leaders in that state. Its just a pity!
Are kwarans really serious about their state. Imagine, people are still shouting Oloye - that's Bukola saraki's father who's gone to the great beyond for years now. When alive he & his children just pocketted fthe state.Gov Ahmed is no more than a puppet in the hands of thieving sarakis. Kwara is in for another 4 years of stagnation.

1 Like

Re: Gov Ahmed Re Elected In Kwara, As APC Clears The 28 Assembly Seats by peteruuu(m): 10:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
As soon as i saw this thread,i throwed up!!!
Damn it!!!!!!!!!!
Why must it be this same guys again for goodness sake! undecided undecided undecided undecided
. cry
Re: Gov Ahmed Re Elected In Kwara, As APC Clears The 28 Assembly Seats by shiningshina(m): 11:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
The PDP in Kwara caused their own defeat. Kwarans are fed up of the Saraki dynasty. But, the PDP fielded a very weak candidate. Moreover, the Kwara State chapter of CAN openly supported the Christian candidate of the PDP. This gave Kwarans the impression that the PDP was a CAN-sponsored candidate. Being overwhelmingly Muslim, Kwarans voted again CAN in the election.
Re: Gov Ahmed Re Elected In Kwara, As APC Clears The 28 Assembly Seats by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
I pity kwarans. Another 4yrs wt Fatai as governor and saraki as Governor General!
Mk God see us thru o
Re: Gov Ahmed Re Elected In Kwara, As APC Clears The 28 Assembly Seats by samdad23(m): 11:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
Kwara apc... Na different kind of change faa! Cos we av nt really changed
But I pray God help both of them to work together @fathaiandbuhari

#naGodwin
Re: Gov Ahmed Re Elected In Kwara, As APC Clears The 28 Assembly Seats by Csami(m): 11:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
Well he won, too bad. I pity kwara state.
Re: Gov Ahmed Re Elected In Kwara, As APC Clears The 28 Assembly Seats by Csami(m): 11:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
hormordunneey:
I pity kwarans. Another 4yrs wt Fatai as governor and saraki as Governor General!
Mk God see us thru o

Thank God u can see thru them. APC is like PDP in Nigeria.
Re: Gov Ahmed Re Elected In Kwara, As APC Clears The 28 Assembly Seats by megawax8: 11:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
Csami:
Well he won, too bad. I pity kwara state.

Dem kwarans don eff up again?

I no know y pple dey think say APC na d messaih sef
Re: Gov Ahmed Re Elected In Kwara, As APC Clears The 28 Assembly Seats by Csami(m): 11:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
megawax8:

Dem kwarans don eff up again?

I no know y pple dey think say APC na d messaih sef

Bro APC na cheat. No better project dey kwara. Saraki don chop dem dry still yet dem blind like bat for day time. The level of proverty here too high o!
Re: Gov Ahmed Re Elected In Kwara, As APC Clears The 28 Assembly Seats by megawax8: 11:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
Csami:

Bro APC na cheat. No better project dey kwara. Saraki don chop dem dry still yet dem blind like bat for day time. The level of proverty here too high o!

Leave am, APC just dey power hungry and dem go school for rigging ehhhhhhhh......jesos!

Some Ph.d shii is what dey pulled off across nigeria
Re: Gov Ahmed Re Elected In Kwara, As APC Clears The 28 Assembly Seats by uyplus(m): 11:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
Mike Omotosho would have been perfect for kwara.. religious bias is killing kwara state!!!! I wish Labour party won kwara..

1 Like

Re: Gov Ahmed Re Elected In Kwara, As APC Clears The 28 Assembly Seats by Csami(m): 12:07am On Apr 13, 2015
megawax8:

Leave am, APC just dey power hungry and dem go school for rigging ehhhhhhhh......jesos!

Some Ph.d shii is what dey pulled off across nigeria

I didn't even tell you about the classic rigging system now. If you have number on your side, you're likely to win. Jega didn't go sh*t and the system has lapses. It's just a matter of time before we begin to see the rebirth of PDP.
Re: Gov Ahmed Re Elected In Kwara, As APC Clears The 28 Assembly Seats by Csami(m): 12:19am On Apr 13, 2015
uyplus:
Mike Omotosho would have been perfect for kwara.. religious bias is killing kwara state!!!! I wish Labour party won kwara..

I won't say Omotosho would do fine because he's seeking for ways to fill his pocket. The major problem of kwara people is that they like the oppression. I don't see how someone like saraki and his god son (ahmed) will rule a state for more than 15 years without any tangible and feasible project to point at. They can only boast of how poor they are.
Re: Gov Ahmed Re Elected In Kwara, As APC Clears The 28 Assembly Seats by Nobody: 3:36am On Apr 13, 2015
Sai Maigida Sai Bukky Sai Change Sai Dole.

Bukola Saraki Senate President.
Re: Gov Ahmed Re Elected In Kwara, As APC Clears The 28 Assembly Seats by Nobody: 6:27am On Apr 13, 2015
Regret being a kwaran!!!
I doubt if kwarans will eva b set free from SLAVERY.
The Sarakis - Shepherd
Kwarans - cows
Re: Gov Ahmed Re Elected In Kwara, As APC Clears The 28 Assembly Seats by Fem60(m): 7:42am On Apr 13, 2015
Kwara People! When will you free yourself from Slavery? Oooooo gaaaaaa oooooo!
Re: Gov Ahmed Re Elected In Kwara, As APC Clears The 28 Assembly Seats by Amalaaba: 7:55am On Apr 13, 2015
49cents:
sad

HIS FATHER RULED KWARA

THE SON RULE KWARA

THE SISTER RULE KWARA

THE SONS HOUSEBOY RULE KWARA

THE SONS HOUSEBOY RULE KWARA AGAIN

THIS IS BONDAGE

IT CAN ONLY HAPPEN IN ONE REGION

Sir, what is your business? Bush Father & Son ruled America, the greatest nation on earth.

If you are a Kwaran and you are so worried, start your own mobilization and get people to believe in you enough to vote for you.

As for those denigrating the achievement of Governor Ahmed, i can tell you he has performed better than most South South/East governors who get more federal allocation than him.
Re: Gov Ahmed Re Elected In Kwara, As APC Clears The 28 Assembly Seats by Amalaaba: 8:02am On Apr 13, 2015
shiningshina:
The PDP in Kwara caused their own defeat. Kwarans are fed up of the Saraki dynasty. But, the PDP fielded a very weak candidate. Moreover, the Kwara State chapter of CAN openly supported the Christian candidate of the PDP. This gave Kwarans the impression that the PDP was a CAN-sponsored candidate. Being overwhelmingly Muslim, Kwarans voted again CAN in the election.

Thanks. That is an intelligent analyst. Facts are sacred!
The same thing happened in Lagos, when people started associating JK as Igbo candidate and Yorubas started seeing him as a sell out.

Also, the Saraki family have this grassroots mobilization that is formidable and with high level of poverty in the state and so many people with history of benefit from the family, they need to commit a catastrophic crime to be voted out.
Re: Gov Ahmed Re Elected In Kwara, As APC Clears The 28 Assembly Seats by imsalus: 9:01am On Apr 13, 2015
Saraki for ever... Where is the useless gangup agaist saraki. nonsence. Big congrate to sai buky , Gbemi , the Governor and the entire people of my beloved state.Thank God Almighty.
Re: Gov Ahmed Re Elected In Kwara, As APC Clears The 28 Assembly Seats by 49cents(m): 10:39am On Apr 13, 2015
Amalaaba:

Sir, what is your business? Bush Father & Son ruled America, the greatest nation on earth.

If you are a Kwaran and you are so worried, start your own mobilization and get people to believe in you enough to vote for you.

As for those denigrating the achievement of Governor Ahmed, i can tell you he has performed better than most South South/East governors who get more federal allocation than him.

Bush Jnr did not succed his Father
Bush Jnr did not impose his houseboy on americans
Bush Jnr emerged Presidnet by his own steam not by the influence of his father

Hilary Clinton has decided to run again and it is not because. She was once the. First lady, she had been a politician. Before she met her husband unlike the like of Remi Tinubu who can become Governor of Lagos State once she perepares a palatable dish of gbegiri for the husband!!!!!

I think its a cultural thing, the servitude mentality of the yoruba person to his Oba is playing out even to the democratic setting I perfectly understand

The reason why Rochas is struggling to return in IMO is because of a number of his family he has in his government

Igbos don't tolerate such things, nobody rules supreme here

Its in our psyche hence the saying "igbo e e'ze' that is Igbos don't have a king

The kings were they exist are not maximum rulers or bullies, they govern with a council of elders and age grades of youth

Don't worry when you get to year 1 you will do Nigerias Peoples and Culture
Do you know why

2 Likes

Re: Gov Ahmed Re Elected In Kwara, As APC Clears The 28 Assembly Seats by Walsun(m): 11:45am On Apr 13, 2015
Has a matter of fact, Kwarans are not supprised of Abdulfatah Ahmed (APC) victory though is not a good man as such. But his Opponient a senator, S.S Ajibola by name has served for 12 years without doing any tangible project. Had it been Dele Belgore was the one nominated for Governorship candidate under PDP the content will have been little tough. Am a kwaran and a APC member but will are still in boundage of Saraki a God father. I hope kwara will turn to new leave this time around sha under GEJ Addmistration. Kwara oo ni baje oooh.
Re: Gov Ahmed Re Elected In Kwara, As APC Clears The 28 Assembly Seats by DisGuy: 1:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
Amalaaba:

which/what achievement?

2 Likes

Re: Gov Ahmed Re Elected In Kwara, As APC Clears The 28 Assembly Seats by HzRF(m): 1:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
blym4real:

he even said his son must be governor in kwara, am hearing rumors that the son will be appointed as commissioner of finance, the son is just 21 years old oh.
What!!!
Nawa oo
Re: Gov Ahmed Re Elected In Kwara, As APC Clears The 28 Assembly Seats by olipee(m): 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
pelboy:
was so sad when i heard that is that son of a dick that won the election cry
Not only u bruh!!!..............ah no know wen our statesmen go wise up, 4years of no single development in d state. Na dem sabi o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Power Generation Drops Further To 2,035.20MW / LASG To Demolish Four Petrol Stations On Ikorodu Road To Build BRT Lanes, Parks / Amnesty International Blames Police For Bloody Shi'ites Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.