Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

When APC Wins They Say It's God'swill But When They Lose They Fight And Shoot. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When APC Wins They Say It's God'swill But When They Lose They Fight And Shoot. (1251 Views)

(photo)senator God'swill Akpabio Sleeping During Today's Plenary / Wait, Is Gov. Godwill Akpabio Running Away? / I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When APC Wins They Say It's God'swill But When They Lose They Fight And Shoot. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
APC you people should stop behaving like touts. Why is it that whenever you lose you cry that the election is not free and fair and you fight dirty, killing people and asking for election cancellation. Am sure you'd have been fighting in Lagos by now if you'd lost the election. Now you are trying everything you can to have the elections cancelled in PDP-favoured states. You guys are indeed the descendants of Ishmail! Bokoharamised party! Don't quote me!

5 Likes

Re: When APC Wins They Say It's God'swill But When They Lose They Fight And Shoot. by holatin(m): 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
barrnchedo:
APC you people should stop behaving like touts. Why is it that whenever you lose you cry that the election is not free and fair and you fight dirty, killing people and asking for election cancellation. Am sure you'd have been fighting in Lagos by now if you'd lost the election. Now you are trying everything you can to have the elections cancelled in PDP-favoured states. You guys are indeed the descendants of Ishmail! Bokoharamised party! Don't quote me!
are you done ranting ?

its time to sleep kid, there is school tomorrow

1 Like

Re: When APC Wins They Say It's God'swill But When They Lose They Fight And Shoot. by Nobody: 3:34am On Apr 13, 2015
holatin:
are you done ranting ?

its time to sleep kid, there is school tomorrow
better to be a decent school kid than a murderous grandpa! Learn from PDP. Be calm!!!

7 Likes

Re: When APC Wins They Say It's God'swill But When They Lose They Fight And Shoot. by Nobody: 3:43am On Apr 13, 2015
barrnchedo:
better to be a decent school kid than a murderous grandpa! Learn from PDP. Be calm!!!
I so love your response. Kudos cool

3 Likes

Re: When APC Wins They Say It's God'swill But When They Lose They Fight And Shoot. by ba7man(m): 3:48am On Apr 13, 2015
SS/SE are electoral disgraces to democracy.

While other States count and release ward results in the presence of the populace, the same can't be said for the above regions.

They intimidate voters, snatch ballot boxes and violence is much the order of the day.

They are still backwards in those regions considering electoral practices and some people will come out to defend that practice.

Where in the North, south west (apart from Ekiti), or even the middle belt is that the norm considering elections?

They reward their criminals for doing a bad job in those regions with electoral positions due to tribal or sentimental reasons.

2 Likes

Re: When APC Wins They Say It's God'swill But When They Lose They Fight And Shoot. by holatin(m): 6:29am On Apr 13, 2015
barrnchedo:
proof he is murderous or be dumb forever
Re: When APC Wins They Say It's God'swill But When They Lose They Fight And Shoot. by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 13, 2015
holatin:
back to you. APC you guys lack home training. Like I said before: learn from PDP. Concede defeat and be calm!

1 Like

Re: When APC Wins They Say It's God'swill But When They Lose They Fight And Shoot. by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 7:00am On Apr 13, 2015
Don't mind them. When the igos threatened to vote PDP in lagos even in the oba went agog. But the same ppl want to enforce a strange ideology in A'0ibom and rivers God punish all of them.

1 Like

Re: When APC Wins They Say It's God'swill But When They Lose They Fight And Shoot. by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 7:07am On Apr 13, 2015
ba7man:

While other States count and release ward results in the presence of the populace, the same can't be said for the above regions.

They intimidate voters, snatch ballot boxes and violence is much the order of the day.

They are still backwards in those regions considering electoral practices and some people will come out to defend that practice.

Where in the North, south west (apart from Ekiti), or even the middle belt is that the norm considering elections?

They reward their criminals for doing a bad job in those regions with electoral positions due to tribal or sentimental reasons.

Fool just because some one does not agree with your ideology you call him backward. Was ekiti election rigged. U call akwa ibom guvenor backward. Ur worse than stupid. Get a life the fractures has not yet started when it starts in APC it would be the laughing stock.

2 Likes

Re: When APC Wins They Say It's God'swill But When They Lose They Fight And Shoot. by mosalab(m): 8:00am On Apr 13, 2015
ba7man:

you just express your political stupidity.... have you ever think of the following
1. JEG (PDP) loss and congratulated the winner GMB (APC).
2. JK (PDP) loss and congratulated the winner AMB(APC).
3. Yero (PDP) loss and also congratulated the winner Elrufai(APC). Same in Oyo, Adamawa, katsina e.t.c...
Just give me an example of a state where APC has conceded defeat withou violence... Don't you think something is wrong with your party leaders and followers?
And lastly you guys keep talking about fayose rigging election and he keep winning in all local government for 3 consecutive time... Are you sure the guy is not smarter than you people?

4 Likes

Re: When APC Wins They Say It's God'swill But When They Lose They Fight And Shoot. by holatin(m): 8:51am On Apr 13, 2015
barrnchedo:
back to you. APC you guys lack home training. Like I said before: learn from PDP. Concede defeat and be calm!
ode ni e jare, go and play with your toy
Re: When APC Wins They Say It's God'swill But When They Lose They Fight And Shoot. by AgentOfAllah: 8:59am On Apr 13, 2015
barrnchedo:

I'm not sure what kind of reality distorting force field warps your sense of objectivity. APC won majority against the machinations of a PDP controlled state because PDP couldn't tame the resolve of the people for change this time. In Rivers, unfortunately, PDP resorted to violence and voters intimidation to maintain its stranglehold. Most of the people killed in Rivers state were APC supporters. Now you answer me this: How could APC be the ones instigating violence and also be the ones dying? Does that make sense to you?
Re: When APC Wins They Say It's God'swill But When They Lose They Fight And Shoot. by lyntiffany(f): 9:49am On Apr 13, 2015
AgentOfAllah:

I'm not sure what kind of reality distorting force field warps your sense of objectivity. APC won majority against the machinations of a PDP controlled state because PDP couldn't tame the resolve of the people for change this time. In Rivers, unfortunately, PDP resorted to violence and voters intimidation to maintain its stranglehold. Most of the people killed in Rivers state were APC supporters. Now you answer me this: How could APC be the ones instigating violence and also be the ones dying? Does that make sense to you?
in Timberlake's voice
cry me a river o!
cry me a river
cry me
cry me
uuuuuu haaaaaaaaa! that's Timberland's voice.

1 Like

Re: When APC Wins They Say It's God'swill But When They Lose They Fight And Shoot. by AgentOfAllah: 10:02am On Apr 13, 2015
lyntiffany:
in Timberlake's voice
cry me a river o!
cry me a river
cry me
cry me
uuuuuu haaaaaaaaa! that's Timberland's voice.

Cry you a river? No I'll not! My tears are better spent for those people killed unnecessarily for the ambitions of selfish politicians. I cry for the policeman that was murdered, for the journalist that was injured, for the thugs, victims of circumstances, who find no difficulty in equating human lives to paltry pennies.
For you, I'll not cry. I'll just be full of pity. That's all you deserve for your lack of compassion.
Re: When APC Wins They Say It's God'swill But When They Lose They Fight And Shoot. by lyntiffany(f): 10:10am On Apr 13, 2015
AgentOfAllah:

Cry you a river? No I'll not! My tears are better spent for those people killed unnecessarily for the ambitions of selfish politicians. I cry for the policeman that was murdered, for the journalist that was injured, for the thugs, victims of circumstances, who find no difficulty in equating human lives to paltry pennies.
For you, I'll not cry. I'll just be full of pity. That's all you deserve for your lack of compassion.
Big OYO for you, you speak of compassion? go tell that to your grandpa buhari whom by his foolish utterances maimed the lives of those potential youth copers Oh! may their souls RIPP cry
Re: When APC Wins They Say It's God'swill But When They Lose They Fight And Shoot. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
AgentOfAllah:

it's very obvious that you people have started killing one another because your party is so choked up and most of you are so scared that the appointments/favours/handouts won't go round. Very soon atiku and Obj, Shagari and GMB etc will resume their fights. Honestly I got nothing but pity for APC.
Re: When APC Wins They Say It's God'swill But When They Lose They Fight And Shoot. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
holatin:
ode ni e jare, go and play with your toy
ihe ahu ikwuru ga anaghachiri gi ugboro iri na abuo. Isi aku.

1 Like

Re: When APC Wins They Say It's God'swill But When They Lose They Fight And Shoot. by ba7man(m): 9:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
mosalab:
you just express your political stupidity.... have you ever think of the following
1. JEG (PDP) loss and congratulated the winner GMB (APC).
2. JK (PDP) loss and congratulated the winner AMB(APC).
3. Yero (PDP) loss and also congratulated the winner Elrufai(APC). Same in Oyo, Adamawa, katsina e.t.c...
Just give me an example of a state where APC has conceded defeat withou violence... Don't you think something is wrong with your party leaders and followers?
And lastly you guys keep talking about fayose rigging election and he keep winning in all local government for 3 consecutive time... Are you sure the guy is not smarter than you people?
After playing the dirtiest kind of religious, ethnic and smear campaigns ever witneSsed in Nigerian politics, PDP candidates still loose and they quickly congratulate their opponents to save face...........and they suddenly become heroes to guys like you.

Damn!!! U nigg@z r stup1d.
Re: When APC Wins They Say It's God'swill But When They Lose They Fight And Shoot. by AgentOfAllah: 9:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
barrnchedo:
it's very obvious that you people have started killing one another because your party is so choked up and most of you are so scared that the appointments/favours/handouts won't go round. Very soon atiku and Obj, Shagari and GMB etc will resume their fights. Honestly I got nothing but pity for APC.

Sorry, what exactly is very obvious? I'm not sure we have the same understanding of the term "obvious".
Re: When APC Wins They Say It's God'swill But When They Lose They Fight And Shoot. by ba7man(m): 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:

Fool just because some one does not agree with your ideology you call him backward. Was ekiti election rigged. U call akwa ibom guvenor backward. Ur worse than stupid. Get a life the fractures has not yet started when it starts in APC it would be the laughing stock.
YES!!! Akpabio is backwards. Have you tried eating roads he built??

Despite so much funds available to him, there are still limited employment opportunities in AKS.

The money is not getting into the hands of the citizens and they can only do "Need for Speed" in keke marwas on his roads for show or gawk at his roundabouts before going home to their predicaments.

That makes him a failure.

Compared to Fashola that has created countless state run agencies that provide employment to thousands.....even AKS indigenes.
Re: When APC Wins They Say It's God'swill But When They Lose They Fight And Shoot. by holatin(m): 6:26am On Apr 14, 2015
barrnchedo:
ihe ahu ikwuru ga anaghachiri gi ugboro iri na abuo. Isi aku.
shey o ti GBE aeon obi e sepe tan ?
Re: When APC Wins They Say It's God'swill But When They Lose They Fight And Shoot. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
holatin:
shey o ti GBE aeon obi e sepe tan ?
buru nke ibu
Re: When APC Wins They Say It's God'swill But When They Lose They Fight And Shoot. by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 15, 2015
AgentOfAllah:

Sorry, what exactly is very obvious? I'm not sure we have the same understanding of the term "obvious".
APC a bomb waiting to explode. You guys are so gonna fight dirty.
Re: When APC Wins They Say It's God'swill But When They Lose They Fight And Shoot. by Nobody: 6:19am On Apr 15, 2015
AgentOfAllah:

it's normal when one lies to others but when one begins to lie to oneself then it becomes urgently necessary that one should pay a visit to a psychiatric hospital.
Re: When APC Wins They Say It's God'swill But When They Lose They Fight And Shoot. by Nobody: 6:20am On Apr 15, 2015
holatin:
you are gonna change party after 2 years, when you find out that the change you were clamouring for is a retrogressive change afterall.
Re: When APC Wins They Say It's God'swill But When They Lose They Fight And Shoot. by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 15, 2015
IdiAmin1:
I so love your response. Kudos cool
thanks dear.
Re: When APC Wins They Say It's God'swill But When They Lose They Fight And Shoot. by holatin(m): 7:08am On Apr 15, 2015
barrnchedo:
you are gonna change party after 2 years, when you find out that the change you were clamouring for is a retrogressive change afterall.
smh

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Is Afraid Of Buhari - Asari-dokubo Threatens War / GMB Must Learn The Act Of Meritocracy From Gov.dave Umahi Of Ebonyi State. / Nairalanders Signatures That'll Get You Thinking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.