Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

The Xenophobes Of South Africa - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Xenophobes Of South Africa (7114 Views)

PHOTOS: Inside 'the White Squatter Camps' Of South Africa / A History Of South Africa's UAV. / The Paradox Of South Africa's Military Might. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by Horus(m): 11:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
osystein:
Horus that video isn't about the latest xenophobia please stop posting it.
It was vigilantism, those aren't foreigners but local criminals, I saw it when it went viral on twitter. It's pretty gruesome though.

viral video shows vigilantism not xenophobia
http://m.news24.com/news24/SouthAfrica/News/Viral-video-shows-vigilantism-not-xenophobia-police-20150411

Then the title on Youtube was misleading, they claim it was the latest xenophobia.

vigilantism or xenophobia, the result is the same: very gruesome killing
Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by osystein(m): 11:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
Here's the real story behind the so called xenophobic incident, took place in March

vigilante mob set criminals on fire,
http://www.politicsweb.co.za/politicsweb/view/politicsweb/en/page71627?oid=1021668&sn=Detail&pid=71616

1 Like

Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by morpheus24: 11:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
osystein:
Here's the real story behind the so called xenophobic incident, took place in March
vigilante mob set criminals on fire,
http://www.politicsweb.co.za/politicsweb/view/politicsweb/en/page71627?oid=1021668&sn=Detail&pid=71616

Regardless of the motive, the video was disgusting and made me literally sick to my stomach, I felt the same way as the lady who was running trying to stop them from burning. A normal human man knows such acts are insanity and come from barbaric minds.

1 Like

Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by osystein(m): 11:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
morpheus24:

Regardless of the motive, the video was disgusting and made me literally sick to my stomach, I felt the same way as the lady who was running trying to stop them from burning. A normal human man knows such acts are insanity and come from barbaric minds.

Totally agree, complete primitiveness. these videos don't show us Africans in a positive light. I really wish people weren't so willing to share them though, I wonder which idiott thought it was appropriate to post those cannibalism videos from Jos on YouTube that some blockheads love to post on this forum for the whole world to see.

1 Like

Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by Horus(m): 1:04am On Apr 14, 2015
osystein:

Totally agree, complete primitiveness. these videos don't show us Africans in a positive light. I really wish people weren't so willing to share them though, I wonder which idiott thought it was appropriate to post those cannibalism videos from Jos on YouTube that some blockheads love to post on this forum for the whole world to see.

blockheads are people who see evil but don't do anything about it; if nobody post these videos how will you know about it?

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the
people who don't do anything about it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by MduZA: 5:09am On Apr 14, 2015
morpheus24:

Yes, deflecting again. This forum has opened up multiple threads that are currently discussing issues concerning comments made by an Oba of Lagos against Ibos and general ethnic issues in Nigeria. Where are your own forums on Xenophobia and general South African matters we can chime in on.

When your dirty laundry is aired for all the World to see you are now on the defensive and trying to deflect.

PS there are not millions and millions of African immigrants in South Africa, There are roughly 3 million Zimbabwean immigrants who are pretty much your neighbours so we know why their numbers are that high. The rest are a group of an additional 1 million African immigrants who are from the rest of Africa with SADC countries making up the bulk.

How can 4 million immigrants terrorize and invoke fear on 49 million strong Black South Africans

[flash=400, 300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuyiFvT_Ei0[/flash]

if Nigeria had a burden of foreigners equal to SA many would be killed,eaten and sacrificed....you have already sacrificed our very own people all in the name of religion..

3 Likes

Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by AAinEqGuinea: 5:18am On Apr 14, 2015
igbo2011:

Maybe I question God

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac2R4rTIuKM

https://www.mixcloud.com/TimelessDJ/swiss-interview-live-call-in-060415-timelessdjontopradio/

NICE... I LOVE THIS IMAGERY AND BEAT!

lets keep this going...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBsA2ETp7JA

btw, i saw SA's torture video... and i feel conflicted, supposedly the victims confessed to murdering a man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 14, 2015
MduZA:

if Nigeria had a burden of foreigners equal to SA many would be killed,eaten and sacrificed....you have already sacrificed our very own people all in the name of religion..
What burden do foreigners have on SA? what have you seen? i believe you and the people that liked your comment are first class ignoramus... Nigeria has more illlegal and legal foreigners than SA.....FACT! I think the fact that we put up with foreign nationals doesnt go well with you people. and please, try researching before making false claims mduZA.. You're just a bunch of paranoid low lives who can't compete in the heat.

i reside in SA, trust me i understand your psyche in this discipline ni-ga
I'll stay in the background and be on the lookout

1 Like

Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by MduZA: 6:48am On Apr 14, 2015
morpheus24:

They are in denial and don't want to loose those millions of "white" foreigners who are bringing money into their economy so they camouflage Xenophobia as just criminal activity.

so in your own admission the black immigrants are not bringing money into our economy?...by the way which white foreigners are you talking about?...am told you are also an asylum holder here in SA,you don't appreciate our generosity of housing you...you are all over nairaland insulting our country...why can't you go back to your country?

1 Like

Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 14, 2015
MduZA:

so in your own admission the black immigrants are not bringing money into our economy?...by the way which white foreigners are you talking about?...am told you are also an asylum holder here in SA,you don't appreciate our generosity of housing you...you are all over nairaland insulting our country...why can't you go back to your country?
you see the kind of ignorance fueling xenophobic attacks, who told you all nigerians seek asylum in SA? chai... an average nigerian spends up to R15,000 to come to SA.. are you even aware your home affairs, declines many foreigners permit even with all documents in check? well you know nothing of the system you just feed on rumors
Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by MduZA: 6:55am On Apr 14, 2015
iterator24:
What burden do foreigners have on SA? what have you seen? i believe you and the people that liked your comment are first class ignoramus... Nigeria has more illlegal and legal foreigners than SA.....FACT! I think the fact that we put up with foreign nationals doesnt go well with you people. and please, try researching before making false claims mduZA..

i'll stay in the background and be on the lookout

which foreigners? You mean the igbos in Lagos?......putting up foreigners in your country ,what does that have to do with SA?...are you dreaming?

1 Like

Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by MduZA: 6:59am On Apr 14, 2015
iterator24:
you see the kind of ignorance fueling xenophobic attacks, who told you all nigerians seek asylum in SA? chai

there are many Nigerians queuing for asylums daily in Pretoria...am not told,I see and speak with them
Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 14, 2015
MduZA:

which foreigners? You mean the igbos in Lagos?......putting up foreigners in your country ,what does that have to do with SA?...are you dreaming?
show us news sources violence if you're so sure of yourself
Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 14, 2015
MduZA:

there are many Nigerians queuing for asylums daily in Pretoria...am not told,I see and speak with them
english issues, does my statement say, all nigerians have permits? 30% brains
Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by samtol4(m): 7:03am On Apr 14, 2015
An average educated black SA is great to be with and knowledgeable to know that foreigner is not their problem but the uneducated locals are many and you see them everywhere roaming about looking for prey to devour .
Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by MduZA: 7:04am On Apr 14, 2015
iterator24:
english issues, does my statement say, all nigerians have permits? 30% brains

your statement says there is no Nigerian seeking asylum in SA...therefore am telling you that your country men and women queue for it daily in Pretoria..

1 Like

Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by samtol4(m): 7:07am On Apr 14, 2015
MduZA:

"generosity of housing"where were u when he was investing and paying taxes?now he has established himself you want to chase him away and collect free properties !NO WAY SAY NO TO XENOPHOBIA
Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 14, 2015
MduZA:

your statement says there is no Nigerian seeking asylum in SA...therefore am telling you that your country men and women queue for it daily in Pretoria..
ok.. 'since my statement says so'.. i agree with you. i understand you won't agree that your ssystem frustrates some nigerians amongst other migrants to getting assylums. explain to me. why do you think many of this guys own cars, cyber caffes, run some businesses that get them over 8g monthly still uses assylum?

look dude, i hate engaging saffers on issues they know little of. ... i'd advice you stop feeding on online rhetorics and rumors. Many just wants green pastures, same for the nigeriens , chadians, chineese , togolese etc in Nigeria.. the sooner your govt institutions, down to masses re-orient themselves, the better.
Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 14, 2015
samtol4:
"generosity of housing"where were u when he was investing and paying taxes?now he has established himself you want to chase him away and collect free properties !NO WAY SAY NO TO XENOPHOBIA
he should be on news24.com commenting and, condenming xenophobic violence. he's here brain farting
Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by MduZA: 7:17am On Apr 14, 2015
samtol4:

who told you he is investing and paying tax?by the way my point is this guy resides here in SA,he knows exactly what's going on but he comes here, paint a bad picture of all black south Africans including yourself if you are one...shying away from the fact that these are isolated incidents ...
Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by MduZA: 7:20am On Apr 14, 2015
iterator24:
he should be on news24.com commenting and, condenming xenophobic violence. he's here brain farting

I don't condone violence my man,the hatred coming from your thumb compels me to expose your obsession and biasness...

1 Like

Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 14, 2015
MduZA:

I don't condone violence my man,the hatred coming from your thumb compelled me to expose your obsession and biasness...
i'm not obsessed with ignorance dude, I'm on a forum remember? oh, 'foreigners' are not allowed to quote you?
Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by MduZA: 7:24am On Apr 14, 2015
iterator24:
ok.. 'since my statement says so'.. i agree with you. i understand you won't agree that your ssystem frustrates some nigerians amongst other migrants to getting assylums. explain to me. why do you think many of this guys own cars, cyber caffes, run some businesses that get them over 8g monthly still uses assylum?

look dude, i hate engaging saffers on issues they know little of. ... i'd advice you stop feeding on online rhetorics and rumors. Many just wants green pastures, same for the nigeriens , chadians, chineese , togolese etc in Nigeria.. the sooner your govt institutions, down to masses re-orient themselves, the better.

many are involved in illegal activities...

1 Like

Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 14, 2015
MduZA:

many are involved in illegal activities...
not all immigrants the world over are saints! Americans are not even freaking out if we look at their case
Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by MduZA: 7:32am On Apr 14, 2015
iterator24:
i'm not obsessed with ignorance dude, I'm on a forum remember? oh, 'foreigners' are not allowed to quote you?

here is my friendly advice,next time when you create a topic,dont generalize,try to be objective and don't create it with the aim of inviting insults and mockery...remember matters of national interests should be the priority..
Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by MduZA: 7:36am On Apr 14, 2015
iterator24:
not all immigrants the world over are saints! Americans are not even freaking out if we look at their case

let me be specific...my point is there are bad and good foreigners..unfortunately many foreigners in SA are in the country illegally and many are involved in illegal activities...
Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 14, 2015
MduZA:

here is my friendly advice,next time when you create a topic,dont generalize,try to be objective and don't create it with the aim of inviting insults and mockery...remember matters of national interests should be the priority..
i can point to many posts of your's where you labelled all Nigerians. I have different user handles so i've been on this platform for a while.. just gave you a taste of your own medicine bra.. and shove your friendly advice where the sun don't shine, its the last thing i need.

saffer preaching objectivity, ta! a pig will fly

1 Like

Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by samtol4(m): 7:42am On Apr 14, 2015
MduZA:

who told you he is investing and paying tax?by the way my point is this guy resides here in SA,he knows exactly what's going on but he comes here, paint a bad picture of all black south Africans including yourself if you are one...shying away from the fact that these are isolated incidents ...
I discuss issues I don't attack personality.I solated incidents? @Mr Mduza please get me right .I don't generalized that all black SA are bad I have nice Zulu friends who are educated and industrious .What am saying is this "the number of lazy, hungry and homeless black SA are increasing in recent times and your govt has no solution to this problem.These locals constitute serious problem not only to foreigners but to SA citizens at large .Do you know I have never seen black SA owning barbing saloon shops,small scale businesses like what is obtainable in many countries whereby those that are not educated are engaged in Skill acquisition. Why can't black SA learn skills like barbing? The locals want to eat and look good like foreigners but they are too lazy to pay the price .Interestingly Indians and Pakistan are not regarded as foreigners in SA but Zimbabwe and Nigeria are seen and treated as foreigners .
Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by MduZA: 7:45am On Apr 14, 2015
samtol4:
I discuss issues I don't attack personality.I solated incidents? @Mr Mduza please get me right .I don't generalized that all black SA are bad I have nice Zulu friends who are educated and industrious .What am saying is this "the number of lazy, hungry and homeless black SA are increasing in recent times and your govt has no solution to this problem.These locals constitute serious problem not only to foreigners but to SA citizens at large .Do you know I have never seen black SA owning barbing saloon shops,small scale businesses like what is obtainable in many countries whereby those that are not educated are engaged in Skill acquisition. Why can't black SA learn skills like barbing? The locals want to eat and look good like foreigners but they are too lazy to pay the price .Interestingly Indians and Pakistan are not regarded as foreigners in SA but Zimbabwe and Nigeria are seen and treated as foreigners .

valid point...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking: Hezbollah Captures Israeli Military Base ,raises Flag. / The Brutal Reality Of Foot Binding Among Women In Ancient China(Photos) / If Every Non Black South African Leaves SA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.