Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:27 AM

The Xenophobes Of South Africa - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Xenophobes Of South Africa (7268 Views)

PHOTOS: Inside 'the White Squatter Camps' Of South Africa / A History Of South Africa's UAV. / The Paradox Of South Africa's Military Might. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
all4naija:
Bwahaha... They are very many African migrant in the US, UK and Canada yet those developed nations don't say that about them. Only a petty overrated African nation would want to flaunt their poor development,in-the-land-of-the-blind-the-one-eyed-man-is-the-king nation of Africa indeed.
i thought about giving him this response but i thought, all of them think in the same direction, whats the use?
Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by preselect(m): 4:01am On Apr 16, 2015
why is no one talking about this? CNN,BBC, etc no one seems to notice. angry

and i hear it is one traditional king that made a statement which prompted this massacre of innocents. another reason why the Oba of Lagos statement was dangerous.

when will the black man learn? if it were one white police officer that killed a black man the whole internet will be set ablaze, but now this is black on black and the world is silent.

this is crazy angry

and why isnt this thread on front page? angry if it were totont dike it will be on front page with 5000 visitors. angry

mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!! angry
Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by samtol4(m): 4:33am On Apr 16, 2015
preselect:
why is no one talking about this? CNN,BBC, etc no one seems to notice. angry

and i hear it is one traditional king that made a statement which prompted this massacre of innocents. another reason why the Oba of Lagos statement was dangerous.

when will the black man learn? if it were one white police officer that killed a black man the whole internet will be set ablaze, but now this is black on black and the world is silent.

this is crazy angry

and why isnt this thread on front page? angry if it were totont dike it will be on front page with 5000 visitors. angry

mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!! angry
Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 16, 2015
paniki:
We are xenophobes. So what?

so get ready to be dealt with by the one powerful African state. Guess which state that is?
Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 16, 2015
morpheus24:

I am Nigerian and it is moslty Ethiopians, Congolese, Mozambicans, Somalians, Malawians that are being attacked. I am not from those countries yet I share an affinity with them. You should be asking why anyone here would make comments about the issue when it doesn't affect them directly.

A bunch of Kenyans got KILLED!, KILLED! by Somali militants and the Kenyans did not rise up against the Somalis within their community.

Many immigrants that come from Benin republic, Cameroon, Niger republic, Chad migrate to Nigeria. You do not see any uprising

XENOPHOBIA is evil and so is drug dealing. I have never supported either and you will never find any comment on nairaland where I have done so.

What I can't stand is people who justify evil acts because they cannot face their own shame in the mirror.
cc morpheus24,iterator24,all4naija

I want you to give attention,to this thread.
www.nairaland.com/2259034/xenophobia-view-nigerian-living-sa

See how our brother is defending xenophobic attacks on fellow africans
Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by morpheus24: 3:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
WYman2:

I am on it.
Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by donodion(m): 3:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
V0lv0:
oh I see. I am in Cape Town. Is it really bad that side?

Sorry sis for late response. There were skirmish attacks in jozy and east rand.Nothing serious.We have some of your countrymen with us and so far no one seem to misbehave, but we not taking any chances.

Any of them misbehave we retaliate immediately
Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by donodion(m): 3:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
WYman2:

Abeg don't mind the depeh.Yanning dust.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Washington State Governor Declares Trump Enemy Of America / Taiwan Condemns ‘contemptible' China-russia Partnership On Eve Of Olympics / Harvard Professor Gates Arrested At Cambridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.