Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,107 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Heavy Gun Shots In Jos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Gun Shots In Jos (625 Views)

Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots / Solomon Dalung Plays Tennis With Nollywood Big Shots In Lagos.Photos / Can't Sleep Co's Of Heavy Gun Shooting In Egbeda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heavy Gun Shots In Jos by OpeDwarroir: 11:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
My friends in Jos, Plateau state just called me now informing me of the heavy gun shots in the Jos North area of the state. The volatile nature of the state has made it impossible for anyone to come out to know exactly the cause of the gun shots. Any news from any member of the house? They are under intense pressure when they called me.
Re: Heavy Gun Shots In Jos by Tpave(m): 11:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
Jesus
Re: Heavy Gun Shots In Jos by rickybazeup(m): 11:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
Its not true, is gun shot its knock-out(banger) is pple jubilating abt the eletion result.
Re: Heavy Gun Shots In Jos by modecai(m): 11:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
Itz. Gun shotz of victory,,,its a banga,we are celebrating the end to impunity and tribal dynasty cheesy
Re: Heavy Gun Shots In Jos by modecai(m): 11:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
Congratulations simon bako lalong on ur well deserving victory.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bauchi: How PDP Disappeared / Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country / The Awo, Zik And Bello Legacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.