Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,670 members, 7,820,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) (49679 Views)

Shehu Sani Awaiting Trial For Treason At Kirikiri Prison In 1995 (Throwback Pic) / Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) / Maryam Abacha & Her Daughters In Aso Rock (Throwback Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) by CR77(f): 11:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
. grin grin grin grin
Re: General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) by CR77(f): 11:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
cry cry cry cry
Re: General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) by ayukdaboss(m): 11:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
[size=14pt] PDP HOW MARKET??[/size] grin grin grin
Re: General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) by Dyt(f): 11:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
Also in the picture are Plateau state governor Jonah Jang (standing 2nd from left) and then Air Force Dr Michael Obafunsho Peters of Lagos State (standing 3rd from right ).

The foreigners are mostly civil servants, the other Nigerians are mostly Army and Air Force officers

President-elect Buhari was looking quite stylish next to a pretty blonde Caucasian in his white tennis wear and dark sunglasses.

Photograph was kindly provided by Dr Peters. But one wonders if General Buhari still plays tennis today or if he has taken to golf like his friend .

1 Like

Re: General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) by tiwiex(m): 11:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
PDP hid this picture since oh. Well well.
Re: General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) by jjwaterfalls(f): 11:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
:
Re: General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
eggie100:
Why is he the only one on sunglasse? Nice pic though
He was standing close to a woman na
Re: General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) by VickyRotex(f): 11:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
omenka:
Meanwhile, somewhere in the Niger Delta during that time... grin

GEJ!!! cheesy
Re: General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) by cold(m): 11:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
Dtrader1:
Throw Backs can be interesting at times.
Who knows the twitter handle of the popular throwback handle on twitter.. quote me please
@seemeseenigeria i think

1 Like

Re: General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) by Wandungu(m): 11:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
Isn't that late Gen. Idiagbon kneeling in front of GMB?
Re: General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) by SmartmikeOche: 11:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
I can still see our able gov Jonah Jang @2nd to d last extreme left..
Re: General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) by Bevista: 11:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
The pics is quit far to recognize anyone. But I believe gen buhari is the one in sun glasses.
Agree.

OP said current governor is also there...looks like Jonah Jang of Plateau is second from left (standing)
Re: General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) by sleekp1: 11:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
Why is Buhari always wearing sunglasses? Abi him dey nack mary juanna?
Re: General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) by InMyOpinion(m): 11:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
2nd from left must be Jonah Jang (current governr of Plateau State)
Re: General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) by InMyOpinion(m): 11:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
sammyyoung2:
[size=18pt]Am so sorry to defer, the above pix does not in anyway look much as Buhari, where's ur source of the pix, who else is there, where r his fellow officers, no known faces, no specific year and u want a forum of more than a million people to swallow this hook, line and sinker......you need genuine information for you to sell ur blog, if not, OYO shld be your state[/size]

Governor Jonah Jang of Plateau state is 2nd from left bros
Re: General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) by spinna: 11:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
Yes it's him .
Re: General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) by rebranded(m): 11:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
omenka:

Why is this 18yrs old riding a 3yrs old toy?

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 13, 2015
1stola:
That's my presido cool
Agile and "cluelessful" man
I just hope he will work hard and not forsake us.
So help him God
Good bless Nigeria.
clueslessfull
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
Re: General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) by omenka(m): 12:15am On Apr 13, 2015
rebranded:

Why is this 18yrs old riding a 3yrs old toy?
The origin of the cluelesness goes way back!
Re: General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) by MrXlim5618: 12:24am On Apr 13, 2015
Lol. How can u not tell the tall lanky guy on shades is buhari?
Re: General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) by toprealman: 12:27am On Apr 13, 2015
Dottore:
GMB has always been a cute guy.
He encountered Tinubu and became the man of the moment.

That reminds me, I earnestly need someone that knows someone that knows someone that can link me up with my hero Kingmaker Tinubu who just spearheaded Buhari's and Ambode's victory at the polls. The astute strategist who is impeccably leading a party that is practically making PDP wane in attrition throughout the entire federation. I love him so much.
3 hearty cheers to the man that has countlessly proved his worth,
3 hearty cheers to the man who never bothered throwing stones to every barking bingo dog
3 hearty cheers to the man who created his own political world, fearlessly daring and kicking bad arses from an opposition stance.

Oga we need to pull some strings in my state.

O yes don't forget to tell him that I made FTC twice when matters directly or indirectly concerning him came on board on NL.
Also tell him that I am a non bigot Igbo blood from Enugu State.
Koolobyno@yahoo.com
You should be putting on that dark glasses and not Buhari!
Re: General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) by Dottore: 12:29am On Apr 13, 2015
toprealman:

You should be putting on that dark glasses and not Buhari!

Meaning
Re: General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) by abokine: 12:34am On Apr 13, 2015
Dottore:
GMB has always been a cute guy.
He encountered Tinubu and became the man of the moment.

That reminds me, I earnestly need someone that knows someone that knows someone that can link me up with my hero Kingmaker Tinubu who just spearheaded Buhari's and Ambode's victory at the polls. The astute strategist who is impeccably leading a party that is practically making PDP wane in attrition throughout the entire federation. I love him so much.
3 hearty cheers to the man that has countlessly proved his worth,
3 hearty cheers to the man who never bothered throwing stones to every barking bingo dog
3 hearty cheers to the man who created his own political world, fearlessly daring and kicking bad arses from an opposition stance.

Oga we need to pull some strings in my state.

O yes don't forget to tell him that I made FTC twice when matters directly or indirectly concerning him came on board on NL.
Also tell him that I am a non bigot Igbo blood from Enugu State.
Koolobyno@yahoo.com

Please please please!!! People should stop this ranting that Tunibu spare headed Buhari's victory,ofcourse he has played a key role but there are a lot of others that played equally important role. The last time I check PDP did well in all the Southwestern states in some states like Lagos to be precise APC and PDP were neck to neck, if compare to the results from the northern part of the country you'll believe that the Presidential election was worn by the northerners as a whole. So please do not say anything like Tunibu is kingpin here.
However Ambode's victory in lagos is subjected to the performance of his immediate predecessor Fashola.

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) by Mojibola(m): 12:34am On Apr 13, 2015
I'm of the opinion its badminton, looking at the rackets.

1 Like

Re: General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) by RothmasPop: 12:46am On Apr 13, 2015
Dtrader1:
Throw Backs can be interesting at times.
Who knows the twitter handle of the popular throwback handle on twitter.. quote me please
Seemeseenigeria
Re: General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) by thaoriginator: 1:20am On Apr 13, 2015
omenka:
gringringrin

Clueless riding on a pony
Re: General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) by piagetskinner(m): 1:39am On Apr 13, 2015
Baba yane!!
Re: General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) by bisi16(m): 2:18am On Apr 13, 2015
sammyyoung2:
[size=18pt]Am so sorry to defer, the above pix does not in anyway look much as Buhari, where's ur source of the pix, who else is there, where r his fellow officers, no known faces, no specific year and u want a forum of more than a million people to swallow this hook, line and sinker......you need genuine information for you to sell ur blog, if not, OYO shld be your state[/size]
aproko go and sit down! must he always be with his fellow officers? everyone here recognized him, only u.. better go see ur optician. pdp e-warrior still fighting when fight has ended

1 Like

Re: General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) by sismatic01: 2:30am On Apr 13, 2015
The guy standing left, second to last looks like Jonah Jang of plateau state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye And Atiku Abubakar Chilling Together (Photos) / More Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Wike, Peter Obi, Makinde And Others / Wole Soyinka: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Atiku In 2003

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.