Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) (49680 Views)

Shehu Sani Awaiting Trial For Treason At Kirikiri Prison In 1995 (Throwback Pic) / Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) / Maryam Abacha & Her Daughters In Aso Rock (Throwback Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) by Nobody: 2:30am On Apr 13, 2015
Dottore:
GMB has always been a cute guy.
He encountered Tinubu and became the man of the moment.

That reminds me, I earnestly need someone that knows someone that knows someone that can link me up with my hero Kingmaker Tinubu who just spearheaded Buhari's and Ambode's victory at the polls. The astute strategist who is impeccably leading a party that is practically making PDP wane in attrition throughout the entire federation. I love him so much.
3 hearty cheers to the man that has countlessly proved his worth,
3 hearty cheers to the man who never bothered throwing stones to every barking bingo dog
3 hearty cheers to the man who created his own political world, fearlessly daring and kicking bad arses from an opposition stance.

Oga we need to pull some strings in my state.

O yes don't forget to tell him that I made FTC twice when matters directly or indirectly concerning him came on board on NL.
Also tell him that I am a non bigot Igbo blood from Enugu State.
Koolobyno@yahoo.com. Quote me and write rubbish then watch a bingo dog fvck your mother's bloody arse.

da evil forest will suite ur corpse very well,freak sonofabiitch..
Re: General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) by SmartKillinex: 3:24am On Apr 13, 2015
omenka:
The origin of the cluelesness goes way back!

how much dem pay u to kill me in ma sleep...
jeevess u ve made my week.
throwback cluenessness!!
auwcchh but y na,u no be my Nigeria brother? chaii deeeerrriesss goddoooo!!
Re: General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) by emmabest2000(m): 3:50am On Apr 13, 2015
Dtrader1:
Throw Backs can be interesting at times.
Who knows the twitter handle of the popular throwback handle on twitter.. quote me please
undecided

3 Likes

Re: General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) by buchichukwu69: 3:56am On Apr 13, 2015
"Also in the picture are Plateau state governor Jonah Jang (standing 2nd from left) and then Air Force Dr Michael Obafunsho Peters of Lagos State (standing 3rd from right ).................

Photograph was kindly provided by Dr Peters..........
sammyyoung2:
[size=18pt]Am so sorry to defer, the above pix does not in anyway look much as Buhari, where's ur source of the pix, who else is there, where r his fellow officers, no known faces, no specific year and u want a forum of more than a million people to swallow this hook, line and sinker......you need genuine information for you to sell ur blog, if not, OYO shld be your state[/size]
Re: General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) by Nobody: 4:56am On Apr 13, 2015
Why is he avoiding contact with that white lady.........MANY ACRES OF LAND FOR SALE AT KARISHI, ABUJA. THE LAND ARE SUITABLE FOR ESTATE,SCHOOLS, HOTEL, EVENT CENTRES ETC. 100K PER PLOT( STILL NEGOTIABLE) FOR ENQUIRY CALL →08135328835, 08159935304.

OR

ACRES AND PLOTS OF LAND ARE AVAILABLE AT RAFIN-KWARA OFF OROZO ROAD FCT, ABUJA. THEY ARE SUITABLE FOR ESTATE, SCHOOL AND POULTRY. THE LAND IS SORROUNDED NAVY ESTARE, CIVIL DEFENCE ESTSTE, CAJAAH ESTATE AND OFF RECENT HAMPTON PARK ESTATE. PRICE:LAND ON THE ROAD 700K PER PLOT, INSIDE 400K. PRICE IS STILL NEGOTIABLE . CALL→08135328835, 08159935304. CHEERS......
Re: General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) by DzTzl(f): 5:23am On Apr 13, 2015
eggie100:
Why is he the only one on sunglasse? Nice pic though
dts to tell you that he has always been swagged-up!! ( permit my English)
Re: General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) by Truth234(m): 5:26am On Apr 13, 2015
eggie100:

Because he was the only future president among them smiley
Re: General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) by hmuhammad(m): 5:49am On Apr 13, 2015
Hahahhahahahahaha cheesy[color=#990000][/color]
omenka:
Meanwhile, somewhere in the Niger Delta during that time... grin
Re: General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) by Nobody: 5:57am On Apr 13, 2015
1stola:
That's my presido cool
Agile and "cluelessful" man
I just hope he will work hard and not forsake us.
So help him God
Good bless Nigeria.
Abeg you need to employ an English teacher. So his cluelessness pass other people own?
Re: General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) by fareed69(m): 6:04am On Apr 13, 2015
sammyyoung2:
[size=18pt]Am so sorry to defer, the above pix does not in anyway look much as Buhari, where's ur source of the pix, who else is there, where r his fellow officers, no known faces, no specific year and u want a forum of more than a million people to swallow this hook, line and sinker......you need genuine information for you to sell ur blog, if not, OYO shld be your state[/size]

Bad Belle

Go jump in front of Train if you can't see him.
Re: General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) by nagoma(m): 6:12am On Apr 13, 2015
sammyyoung2:

Bad belle grin
Re: General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) by juman(m): 6:24am On Apr 13, 2015
Buhari MUST perform very well.
Re: General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) by porka: 6:33am On Apr 13, 2015
Wonder how they continue to bring out these pictures and still no sight of Buhari's certificate anywhere.
Re: General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) by gsparks01(m): 6:34am On Apr 13, 2015
from the rackets, I'd say it's Badminton/squash
Re: General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) by Peterozd(m): 6:55am On Apr 13, 2015
We are showing you screenshot prove of our win for
(11. 04. 2015). Its always a great day for us
and also for our customers. We are pretty sure
you
want pockets full of money, brand new cell
phone or
maybe even a new car. Are we wrong? Well, we
are here to help you out! Don't waste your time
-
buy the next games & score the biggest profit
you've ever scored, because that's pretty much
the
easiest, safest and fastest way to do it. Miracles
happen and this is the place where you can
find
them. All we do is win!!!

CONTACT ME ON BBM : 55A90483
Re: General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) by TeamSimple(m): 7:04am On Apr 13, 2015
sammyyoung2:
Oga that pics expresses one of his days in the U.S while on course,so you don't expect seeing known faces,except you know so much personalities that made up the U.S army college in the seventies.

1 Like

Re: General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) by Justicealh3(m): 7:16am On Apr 13, 2015
YES THE GENERAL.
Re: General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) by Seriallinks(m): 8:02am On Apr 13, 2015
TeamSimple:

Oga that pics expresses one of his days in the U.S while on course,so you don't expect seeing known faces,except you know so much personalities that made up the U.S army college in the seventies.

The current Gov. of Plateau State, Jonah Jang was a senior officer in the Air Force! He is the one standing 2nd from the LHS!
Re: General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) by 1stola: 8:02am On Apr 13, 2015
jcmaiah:

Abeg you need to employ an English teacher. So his cluelessness pass other people own?
Ode
Does "cluelessness" exist in your own dictionary?
Re: General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) by naijathings(m): 8:05am On Apr 13, 2015
I wonder what this has to do with good governance.

I remember how Jonathan was being praised and all his pictures flooded the internet when he came in to power.

I hope this is not the case of SAME SONG, DIFFERENT SINGER.

angry
Re: General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 13, 2015
Buy your 1st grade London bales.
Kids mix, ladies tops/gowns, mens tops/trousers/jeans, all available at reasonable prices.

Call now.

Re: General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) by Ebwalams(m): 8:19am On Apr 13, 2015
SAI BABA
Re: General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) by darkjorse: 8:23am On Apr 13, 2015
Why do you keep on showing us throwback pictures and you don't want us to discuss his throwback style of leadership. Show is present picture na,
Re: General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 13, 2015
sammyyoung2:

Re: General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) by GoodMuyis(m): 9:01am On Apr 13, 2015
eggie100:
VickyRotex:
President-Elect on black sunglasses. smiley

He is the Coachie

1 Like

Re: General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) by tsdarkside(m): 9:07am On Apr 13, 2015
those days...ahhh...my mother used to tell me,of those days,with a smile in her face... grin grin grin

i still dont like oyinbo.THUNDER FIRE ALL OF THEM,AND ANYTHING LIKE THEM... !!!angry angry angry
Re: General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) by spinna: 9:19am On Apr 13, 2015
sammyyoung2:

You're speaking loudest yet making the least sense ... it's "differ", Bad Belle grin
Re: General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) by Orikinla(m): 10:31am On Apr 13, 2015
[size=18pt]Like GMB, I also love tennis.
As tall as GMB, as fair as GMB and with gap in the teeth too. And finally my First Lady is also beautiful!
SAI BUHARI
SAI ORIKINLA!

My book on him is coming out on May 29 by the infinite grace of Almighty God.
Amazon is already accepting pre-orders.[/size]

Re: General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) by tasallakulu: 12:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
sammyyoung2:
The picture is not for blind people. This is a clear picture
Re: General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
1stola:

Ode
Does "cluelessness" exist in your own dictionary?
If you don't know there is a word like "cluelessness" then you need to go back to JSS1.
Do you think nairaland is for primary 6 pupil?
Re: General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) by 1stola: 1:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
jcmaiah:

If you don't know there is a word like "cluelessness" then you need to go back to JSS1.
At my age, i don't argue with morôns
You need a doctor asap

Re: General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
1stola:

At my age, i don't argue with morôns
You need a doctor asap
At my age I don't teach people who cluenessless is part of their DNA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! / More Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Wike, Peter Obi, Makinde And Others / Senator Dino Melaye And Atiku Abubakar Chilling Together (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.