Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:32 AM

Why Has ONDO STATE Been Declared The Most Violent State During This Election? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Has ONDO STATE Been Declared The Most Violent State During This Election? (593 Views)

Appointment : What Offence Has Ondo APC Committed? / Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner / JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Has ONDO STATE Been Declared The Most Violent State During This Election? by JerrySnitch: 2:46am On Apr 13, 2015
This came as a shocking news to me, considering what went down at RIVERS STATE
Re: Why Has ONDO STATE Been Declared The Most Violent State During This Election? by dustmalik: 3:12am On Apr 13, 2015
If you ask me, it doesn't make any sense at all. Meanwhile, state House of assembly elections were successfully held and, from the reports so far, PDP has won all the seats. So, how does it make sense?

I'm of the opinion that it's a deliberate ploy by inec in that state, in connivance with PDP, to gain grounds first, using the state house of assembly, seeing as PDP failed to deliver in the presidential election.

By the way, there were more violence recorded in Rivers state, yet elections were held.
Re: Why Has ONDO STATE Been Declared The Most Violent State During This Election? by kodded(m): 3:23am On Apr 13, 2015
[s]
dustmalik:
If you ask me, it doesn't make any sense at all. Meanwhile, state House of assembly elections were successfully held and, from the reports so far, PDP has won all the seats. So, how does it make sense?

I'm of the opinion that it's a deliberate ploy by inec in that state, in connivance with PDP, to gain grounds first, using the state house of assembly, seeing as PDP failed to deliver in the presidential election.

By the way, there were more violence recorded in Rivers state, yet elections were held.
[/s] smh......... undecided

what about lagos state where so many pictures were circulating online as hoodlums cater away with ballot boxes in different pooling units ? .........hypo angry
Re: Why Has ONDO STATE Been Declared The Most Violent State During This Election? by Orunto: 3:47am On Apr 13, 2015
Very funny!!!

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan To Hand Over To Buhari On May 28 / Photos From Prime Minister David Cameron's Visit To RCCG / Imo Supplementery Election, Owelle Should Be Careful And Be Alerted Too.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.